Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pimp's Strange Guild

Back to Guilds

Contest,Zomg,Games,Chat,Marketplace and much much more 

Tags: ZOMG, Chat, Roll Playing, Contests, Gaming Help 

Reply About Us
Posting In Guild's Forums: Average Postings?...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you agree that this is fair, and reasonable?
Yes, it's fair and it's reasonable.
100%
 100%  [ 2 ]
No, it's unfair, and it's not reasonable.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Red Blonde Fox

Wealthy Entrepreneur

10,775 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:33 pm
Pixelated Perfection
Being active is what keeps us all members within a guild, right? Right. However, let's be honest, and admit that sometimes it can be almost impossible to post in the guild every day, week, or month. That's just life, and with life comes problems: illness, school, job, family, ECT. So here is some guidelines for how much posting you should be doing in the guild, which I think everybody might feel comfortable about:

1. If you are active every day: Make about 15-30 posts in the guild's forums.
2. If you are active a few times a week: Make about 15-20 posts in the guild's forums.
3. If you are active a few times a month: Make about 10-15 posts in the guild's forums.
4. If you are active a few times a year: Make about 10 posts in the guild's forums.

Note: You don't have to make these exact post amounts, but you get the idea. Post according to how frequent you log on to gaia, and how frequent you visit the guild. To me, I think an average gaian with a busy lifestyle, makes about an average of 1000-7000 posts with the gaia forums, per year. It could be more, it could be less, but 10-30 posts in this guild isn't a lot of posting to do, so try to post around this limit. You are free to go over if you like, but I think that this would be fair for everybody in the guild. I'll talk to the captain and see what they think of this, but I'm sure that they will probably agree with me.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:25 pm
o do agree to that  

PIMPINPATTERSON
Captain

dillon-blu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:24 pm
in my opinion i think this is fair the more post the better.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:52 pm
sounds good...  

Pimps Strange Guild Mule
Crew

About Us

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out