Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Abandoned Temple [IC]
[PRP]Girls just wanna have fun (Zana & Nyati)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keantha

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:44 pm
User Image
For once in her life, Zana was not dancing. Now to those that knew her this would be as scary a site as someone with their limb missing. Frankly though, the bright female was in a bit of a funk and she didn't really know what to do about it.

She loved her five sons with all her heart, impulsive brash young things that they were. Heck she even loved their rowdiness! To anyone who had ever seen Zana with her mate, would know without a shadow of a doubt there was true love and devotion right there. Kimya was her best friend and soul mate. She was happy...but she missed female companionship. In a tribe of six males, she was on her own when it came to a battle of the sexes.

Zana sighed laying her head back on her outstretched forelegs. Lavender eyes were unfocused as she worked of the problem in her head, paying little attention to what was going on around her.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:35 pm
Nyoti stepped lightly through the temple, her paws barely touching the ground as she walked. Her mind was free of worry and her studies were going well. Soon she would truly join her mother in the ranks of the priests. All in due time though.

Her mother. Her mother was all she truly had in the world. With no father to help raise her, she had learned to be patient with the weary lioness who worked so hard. A smile crept onto the mostly grey female's face at the thought of her mother. They were good thoughts though, so perhaps today would be a good day despite the heat even though it was evening.

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Keantha

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:32 am
Zana heaved a sigh as she finally got to her feet to head back to the cave she shared with her rowdy crew. Coming around the corner she squeaked, nearly stumbling over a beautiful lioness. "Oh my! I am so sorry I wasn't paying any attention to where I was going."

She gave a sheepish smile, ears twitching back before perking forward. "I am Zana, I don't believe we have met."

[IC] Abandoned Temple [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games