Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Nintendo Guild

Back to Guilds

ONG is a guild and community specializing in Nintendo. 

Tags: Nintendo, Mario, Kirby, Zelda, Pokemon 

Reply Other Games
What about Okami? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

marauder0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:10 pm
Hello people i just joined you're guild today and I am a long time nintendo fan lol. Yeah I was looking you're guild yesterday and liked what I've seen. Yes i do admit i was creeping on you guys lmao! But anyway I like Okami mostly for it's unique fighting style, It's cool stell(sp?) shaded colours and the fact that the whole storyline nearly made me cry! Especially the ending... Any thoughts from you guys on the game?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:40 pm
Yey! Another fan of Okami! C:

Yey Amaterasu! :>

Yey!  

Wuppa Wuppa
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:07 am
Yeah, Amaterasu is really awesome, especially in Marvel vs. Capcom 3! Even her son, Chibiterasu, is cool!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:57 pm
Ziegfred Highwind
Yeah, Amaterasu is really awesome, especially in Marvel vs. Capcom 3! Even her son, Chibiterasu, is cool!
There's a game with Amaterasu?! emotion_jawdrop  

Wuppa Wuppa
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:36 pm
Wuppa Wuppa

Yeah, she appeared as a playable character in both Marvel vs. Capcom 3 and its Ultimate version. She has some pretty decent attacks and good speed, too! You should try playing it. Especially the sequel, Okamiden; it's a really good game. It stars her son, Chibiterasu, who on a quest to save Nippon as he makes new friends.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:53 pm
Ziegfred Highwind
Wuppa Wuppa

Yeah, she appeared as a playable character in both Marvel vs. Capcom 3 and its Ultimate version. She has some pretty decent attacks and good speed, too! You should try playing it. Especially the sequel, Okamiden; it's a really good game. It stars her son, Chibiterasu, who on a quest to save Nippon as he makes new friends.

FFFUUUU WHY DIDN'T I KNOW THIS EARLIER?! emotion_donotwant  

Wuppa Wuppa
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sea-Salt Ice Cream

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:48 am
Yeah, Ammy's a kick-a** character in MvC; definitely makes up for her absence in Tatsunoko vs Capcom.

I still have to get Okamiden. I heard it wasn't as great as the original, but I'd still like to try it out one day. After all, it's pretty hard to top how epic that first game was. It's a damn shame Capcom shut down Clover like that; I swear that company just has it out for anything that isn't Street Fighter. : /  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:11 am
Sea-Salt Ice Cream
Yeah, Ammy's a kick-a** character in MvC; definitely makes up for her absence in Tatsunoko vs Capcom.

I still have to get Okamiden. I heard it wasn't as great as the original, but I'd still like to try it out one day. After all, it's pretty hard to top how epic that first game was. It's a damn shame Capcom shut down Clover like that; I swear that company just has it out for anything that isn't Street Fighter. : /

Yeah, no kidding; there hasn't been a Viewtiful Joe 3, MegaMan Volnutt is still trapped in the Moon, we'll never know what happened to Axl after Mega Man X8, and Inafune not only left Capcom, but his new game is about pirate animals....PIRATE ANIMALS!!  

Volkenheim

Sea-Salt Ice Cream

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:28 am
Ziegfred Highwind
Sea-Salt Ice Cream

Yeah, no kidding; there hasn't been a Viewtiful Joe 3, MegaMan Volnutt is still trapped in the Moon, we'll never know what happened to Axl after Mega Man X8, and Inafune not only left Capcom, but his new game is about pirate animals....PIRATE ANIMALS!!

Well, to be honest, after watching the trailer for King of Pirates, it looks like it could be pretty fun. Course, it's a CGI trailer only with no gameplay, so it's pretty much impossible to tell how the game will play. I have a soft spot for furries (well, SOME furries...) like Sonic and all, and the trailer's giving me a Kung Fu Panda/Skies of Arcadia vibe.

Still, it was a real shame that Capcom didn't even give Inafune the chance to come back and help get MML3 out the door. May karma acquire a set of metal blades on them...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:44 pm
Wuppa Wuppa
Ziegfred Highwind
Wuppa Wuppa

Lol. Amaterasu was AWESOME!  

lanced90
Captain

Interesting Werewolf

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Roar Blue Dragon

Timid Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:35 pm
Great game, pure and simple. Fantastic soundtrack (with "The Sun Rises", song from Yami battle, being arguably my favorite song from any game, but most certainly on the list) and it presented a unique gameplay experience. Also, it even included getting Orochi drunk as per the legend, that alone makes it great.

The Tatsunoko battle against Yami was quite amazing as well although not nearly as much as the true thing. Still was disappointed Ammy didn't make it, but at least she made it to MvC3.

Debated on Okamiden and she became one of my frequently used characters on Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 with the health increase and reformatting. She even gets a plug in Phoenix Wright's 6th Costume color. Hopefully we will see more of her, but with Clover shut down it is doubtful for a while or rather it is doubtful it will make up to Okami.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:40 pm
lanced90
Wuppa Wuppa
Ziegfred Highwind
Wuppa Wuppa

Lol. Amaterasu was AWESOME!
Got the game today.
EPIC SPASMS ARE ABOUT TO COME AH YEEAAAHHH! emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant  

Wuppa Wuppa
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

lanced90
Captain

Interesting Werewolf

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:26 pm
Wuppa Wuppa

Lol. rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:33 pm
lanced90
Wuppa Wuppa

Lol. rofl
Ammy's boss! D:<
So boss in fact.....HEY! DON'T LAUGH!  

Wuppa Wuppa
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:39 pm
I got okamiden for Christmas. I have to start it tomorrow since I was addicted to skyward sword and rocket slime today.  
Other Games

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff