Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Ileatea's Plotting Thread (Updated 6/26) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ileatea

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:03 pm
My name is Ileatea and I found SOA due to some very good Friends of Mine I have been around for a month and a half and due to those same friends I already have more that Five SOA. So I thought It would be a good Idea to set one of these up instead of just posting in other's threads.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:04 pm
The Ladies

Hariti
User Image

Mate: None
Offspring: None
Pride: Rogue
Personality:
Hariti is very lady like and kind. She adores all creatures though would prefer to mate with another Leopard. She tends to be a bit mothering and has a strong want for cubs of her own. Hariti raised herself from the time she managed to get lost way from her family and has an odd habit of being able to find things she need's including dens and watering area's even if her memories do get a bit scrambled at times. She is slightly wary of others though more warm to other Leopards. She tends to think of other species as below Leopards though is kind enough to the others if a bit distant.

Looking For: General Rp, Possible Mate, Flings.

Rohodamu
User Image

Pride: Rouge
Pride Position: N/A
Personality: Rohodamu is an increadibly sweet girl who like to travel around telling the stories she has learned throughout her lifetime. She is a bard gifted in the art of storytelling and song. Sometime's combining the two to create an interesting combination when she is telling her stories, or to make them more interesting.

Looking For:Family RP, Fling/mate offers, Friends, Cubs to tell stories to.

Ukuqala
User Image

Personality: Blank slate/ Eevee cosplay, so a sweet, gentle temperament.

Looking For:General RP, Fling/mate offers, Friends.

New!

K'visha
User Image

Pride: Ukuucha'Wafalme
Pride Position: Beybanu
Personality: Sweet and kind K'visha is generally easy to get along with. She is very mothering but knows when to back off. She enjoys learning more about those around her and tends to try and find out as much as she can when it is polite to do so. Generally she doesn't like conflict and will try to stay as far away from it as possible. when faced with it though she will do what she can to protect those she loves or has gotten close to.

Looking For:General RP, Pride RP, Friends.  

Ileatea

Ileatea

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:05 pm
The Men

Sangue'Crimezi
User Image

Mate: None
Offspring: None
Personality: Crim is a very flirty Cheetah who thinks he the gods gift to women every where. He knows a way to charm almost anyone and sleep with anyone who's willing. He has no interest in having a mate and has no wish to settle down in anyway preferring not to stay with anyone for to long. It would take a strong willed female to make him stay around or possibly even another male as he really only has respect for other males.

Looking For: General Rp, Possible Mate, Flings.

Ganat'eba
User Image

Pride: Suka'Fumo
Pride Position: Nurse
Personality: Ganat'eba is the caring type, with his herbs and medicines he tends to anyone he comes across that is in need of assistance. Unlike most of the others in his pride that have his purple coloring he cares for those underneath his station. He cares nothing for what the other nobles think of him as he knows that those that truly mater wont judge him for his care of those under him. He has started to use his seer ability's more often now, generally searching for any in his pride that might need his help in some way though due to the fickle nature of the ability's they do not show him what he want's most of the time. rather they show him what he need to see.

Looking For:General RP, Fling/mate offers, Friends, those wishing to have him use his seer abilities.

Neznama
User Image

Pride: Ukuucha'Wafalme
Pride Position: Pad
Personality: Neznáma is more of a kind soul, though he will protect those that are important to him. He has an open heart and allows many into it though if you do something to break any trust he has in you you will find him to be surprisingly cold. Earning back his trust is a hard thing to do. While he will give his trust freely at first when it's broken it can take quite a long time to get it back.

When around his friends and family he is the sweet boy that everyone expects him to be. He is kind to those around him but has been know to take a firm hand, though not cruel, with ladies who he see's as doing something wrong. He will always be sweet and kind to any Banu he may have. Never one to harm or hurt any of his Banu. His way of reprimanding them for doing something he see's is wrong is for him to explain what they were doing wrong, why it was wrong and that he is disappointed with them.

Looking For:General RP, Fling/mate offers, Friends. His will be staying in the Pride after the Meta.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:06 pm
The Young Ones

Milele Wimbo
User Image

Personality: Milele is a very playful leopon thant wonders why his mother is so overprotective of him and his siblings. Despite that fact he is very much a mama's boy and does not like to be very far away from her or his siblings. He know's that thier old pride was disbanded and follow's his mother doing anything she say's though he is starting to wonder why he has to so this.

Looking For: General RP Pride Offers, family RP.

Prej'Ari
User Image

Pride: Mazunguko
Pride Position: Youth
Personality: Prej'Ari is the calmer more methodical cub of the set of twins and know to be the only one able to keep his brother in line. He is very protective of his Brother and could care less for his Mother or Sister, where he looks on his other brothers with care though not as much as his mischievous twin. Prej'ari is always with his twin as if terrified something will happen to Ta'deheb if he leaves him alone for even a few minutes. He has been know to lie and take his brothers punishments himself rather than see his brother harmed even if his brother is deserving of the punishment.

Looking For: Pride RP, Family RP. Warning: If you rp with him you also must rp with his twin as they are never without each other.  

Ileatea

Ileatea

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:11 pm
The Paperwork

Here's the Form for you to fill out if you see someone you would like to have an rp with. you dont have to use it but it would be nice if you did as It makes it so much easier for me to determine weather your SOA will be a good fit.

[color=indigo][b]I WANT RP[/b][/color]
[b]Your SOA:[/b] (name and Image please)
[b]My SOA:[/b]
[b]The Basic Personalitly Of Your SOA:[/b]
[b]Your Offer:[/b]
[b]Anything I need to know:[/b]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:28 am
I WANT RP
Your SOA: Poikilo
User Image
My SOA: Hariti
The Basic Personalitly Of Your SOA: He can come off as a little cold at first, but he tries really hard to impress the ladies. Poi's had a difficult history and is very passionate about protecting his loved ones (his brothers). He hates this side of himself because he feels as if he's a slave to it.
Your Offer: Friend or possible fling?
Anything I need to know: o Ao  

DocStunfisk

Omnipresent Streaker

Ileatea

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:32 am
Quiftan
I WANT RP
Your SOA: Poikilo

We can try them out as friends first and see how it goes from there. He's very Pretty and any cub's they had would end up being very pretty if we did decide to fling them.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:57 am
You BETCHA! Green and pink ftw =P
So anyways, shall I start their first RP?  

DocStunfisk

Omnipresent Streaker

Ileatea

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:01 am
Quiftan
You BETCHA! Green and pink ftw =P
So anyways, shall I start their first RP?

Sure post a link here once you get it made.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:37 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22442455

:D  

DocStunfisk

Omnipresent Streaker

Ileatea

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:05 pm
Bump heart  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:14 am
Bump heart  

Ileatea

Ileatea

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:52 pm
bump heart  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:02 am
for Rohodamu

User Image Sawa (as he usually introduces himself as) is a friendly, outgoing lion who has been traveling almost all of his life. He is a bit of a cynic when it comes to things like true love and all of that, never having actually felt what he believes to be love. He's had affairs in the past, all of them happy and undramatic but ever time he's left due to lack of interest after a while on his part. He's gotten a female pregnant before, but he has no clue about the cubs and they've long been full grown adults XD

In any case, I am interested in finding him a life mate! But it would be through a lot of RP and interaction to find the right fit... so for now I was wondering about general RP?

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Ileatea

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:53 am
Lethrossen

That would be nice. Some General Rp Between him and Rohodamu would be nice. He is certainly a pretty boy. As long as he wouldn't mind the thousand's of stories she likes to tell. She always has a new one waiting to be told.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff