Welcome to Gaia! ::

S.U.P.E.R.-A.H!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Spectacular.Un-noticed.People.Everywhere.Revolt.-Against.Haters!! !! 

Tags: Super, anything, exciting, everything, chat 

Reply Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum
Christmas break already? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iLupus

Shirtless Genius

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:09 pm
Zimika you must love Christmas break. All the posts from members who never get on anymore. Also all the bored members (like me) start posting to kill time and not to mention presents?! This is your holiday Zimika (;  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:35 pm
xXDarth_FlamesXx
Zimika you must love Christmas break. All the posts from members who never get on anymore. Also all the bored members (like me) start posting to kill time and not to mention presents?! This is your holiday Zimika (;
Tehe I have to admit there is some extra activity going on! Presents are always great, but I think time off from our daily lives is even better. wink  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

iLupus

Shirtless Genius

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:57 pm
Queen_Zimika
xXDarth_FlamesXx
Tehe I have to admit there is some extra activity going on! Presents are always great, but I think time off from our daily lives is even better. wink
Your hot chocolate post made me want some <.< lol  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:02 pm
xXDarth_FlamesXx
Queen_Zimika
xXDarth_FlamesXx
Bwahahah I was going to put some stuff about mac&cheese but i decided not too whee  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

iLupus

Shirtless Genius

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:07 pm
Queen_Zimika
xXDarth_FlamesXx
Queen_Zimika
xXDarth_FlamesXx
Bwahahah I was going to put some stuff about mac&cheese but i decided not too whee
Arent i a guy posting though? lol and no Hot Cocoa is better than mac&cheese (y)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:17 pm
xXDarth_FlamesXx
Queen_Zimika
xXDarth_FlamesXx
Queen_Zimika
xXDarth_FlamesXx
Arent i a guy posting though? lol and no Hot Cocoa is better than mac&cheese (y)
Well yeah but still. Also they are in two different genres and are both magnificent!! twisted  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

iLupus

Shirtless Genius

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:07 pm
Queen_Zimika
xXDarth_FlamesXx
Queen_Zimika
xXDarth_FlamesXx
Queen_Zimika
xXDarth_FlamesXx
Well yeah but still. Also they are in two different genres and are both magnificent!! twisted
I guess Zimika i still say Hot Cocoa is better! razz  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:40 pm
xXDarth_FlamesXx
Queen_Zimika
xXDarth_FlamesXx
Queen_Zimika
xXDarth_FlamesXx
Fine Fine whatever you just don't understand food like I do cool  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

iLupus

Shirtless Genius

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:16 pm
Queen_Zimika
xXDarth_FlamesXx
Queen_Zimika
xXDarth_FlamesXx
Queen_Zimika
xXDarth_FlamesXx
Fine Fine whatever you just don't understand food like I do cool
Lol okay Zimika i guess you could say that  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:08 pm
I'd like to express how sorry i am, for not being able to get on often, and posting on here even less often than i'm on. i get busy and distracted, and when i'm on i usually only stay on for a little bit. because i use other's pc's. but
when i get a computer i swear to be on her more.
and again i'm sorry.
Also. Happy happy holidays to you Zimi. and everyone else. <3 sorry i'm not so active. i'm as bad with my guilds as i was in gym class in high school.  

Funny_hamster

nsearchof

Tipsy Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:01 am
Happy Holidays everyone! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:03 am
Funny_hamster
I'd like to express how sorry i am, for not being able to get on often, and posting on here even less often than i'm on. i get busy and distracted, and when i'm on i usually only stay on for a little bit. because i use other's pc's. but
and again i'm sorry.
Also. Happy happy holidays to you Zimi. and everyone else. <3 sorry i'm not so active. i'm as bad with my guilds as i was in gym class in high school.
Happy Holidays to you too! heart Don't worry to much about it ^_^ I understand your situation and it is getting harder and hared for people to get on gaia. I mean the holiday event is just crawling along it should be done by now.  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:05 am
nsearchof
Happy Holidays everyone! heart
Right back at ya! yum_puddi  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:08 pm
Queen_Zimika
Funny_hamster
and again i'm sorry.
Happy Holidays to you too! heart Don't worry to much about it ^_^ I understand your situation and it is getting harder and hared for people to get on gaia. I mean the holiday event is just crawling along it should be done by now.[/quote
well i feel like i dont have nearly as much fun as i used to. mostly because everyone is illiterate and 13 and no one rp in chatterbox or anything anymore. it's sad. it used to be hard to post somewhere and not get a response. but now its hard to recieve a response even posting Three times in the same spot.

Funny_hamster

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:33 pm
Funny_hamster
Queen_Zimika
Funny_hamster
and again i'm sorry.
Happy Holidays to you too! heart Don't worry to much about it ^_^ I understand your situation and it is getting harder and hared for people to get on gaia. I mean the holiday event is just crawling along it should be done by now.

well i feel like i dont have nearly as much fun as i used to. mostly because everyone is illiterate and 13 and no one rp in chatterbox or anything anymore. it's sad. it used to be hard to post somewhere and not get a response. but now its hard to recieve a response even posting Three times in the same spot.
Same problem here...or they flame the crap out of me. Gaia is in a bad place right now I think.  
Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff