Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ritikine

Fashionable Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:10 pm
User Image

The day had been thus far quite a peaceful one. Kultainen had found himself up early in the day and for a walk, one which had stretched on longer than planned. It was after midday by the time he had made his way back towards his den, and still the day was so serene that he couldn’t bare to hurry. So he kept to a leisurely pace, inhaling deeply the aroma of the swamps. While the place may not have seemed like much to some he saw it as just as lovely a place as any field of wild flowers or forest. Perhaps they were just not seeing it the same way, which personally he thought was quite unfortunate.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

First, Mum and Dad had to make the family go on this excursion into some Prides' lands and now this?! Seriously? How indignant getting lost in place like this. Out of any place to come to, why here? They were fine where they had been, right? Hoth huffed and reply to himself, quickly getting aggrivated with the fact that he couldn't get a decent grip on the ground, due to the mud. ..Which was everywhere. Simply.. everywhere. the adolescent was fairly sure that mud was even oozing off of the trees. A ridiculous thought, but it certainly seemed true enough. Hothlepoya had mused the idea of simply walking on tree roots and rocks. The mud was proving to be too much for him. And honestly, it really seemed like he was constantly squishing grubs between his toes.  

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

Ritikine

Fashionable Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:41 pm
The sound of squelching mud caught the pink male’s attention and he slowed his already slow pace even further, glancing around quickly to find out who it was. There was no immediate sign of another lion, or anything, however he quickened his pace back up and as Kultainen rounded a few trees he saw ahead another lion. The green and black male was walking along the roots of trees and atop rocks. Kulta watched him curiously for a moment before calling out a greeting to the stranger. “Hello there!” He flashed a friendly grin as he made his way towards the darker male. “You new around here, or perhaps lost?”  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:04 pm
Hoth nearly jumped out of his skin at the greeting. He hadn't really expected anything to find him, let alone another lion. Although, at the very least, this was a first for him. Hothlepoya had never seen a male lion that was so pink. first time for everything. But, maybe there were pink males in the rogue lands too. Noth that Hoth knew for sure. His Mother hadn't really, if ever, granted him any freedom to explore. Every time that he had tried to, his ears would get yelled off. After a while, the yelling gets annoying so it was just better to stay put. ..Which was so different from right now, because now, the green and black adol was alone. Well, there was that stranger but still. ..After a moment of silence and remembering that there was another waiting some acknowledgement.. huh, he should talk back, right? That's how you communicated with others, right?

" ..Both points are correct. "  

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

Ritikine

Fashionable Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:00 am
Silence followed his greeting and Kulta waited silently for the other male to reply. A brow quirked during the wait, and he started to wonder if perhaps this lion was unable to speak. it had been pretty obvious that he had been heard, as the adolescent had not only jumped form the sound of Kultainen’s voice, but was now looking at him. Finally the other spoke. It wasn’t much, but at least he had finally been acknowledged, and it had shown this green and black boy could in fact speak. “I see. Well perhaps I can help you find whatever it is you are looking for then?” Kulta came nearer the male, glancing around for any sign of other lions around. “Are you here alone?”  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:12 pm
Hoth was unsure about being around this other lion, if only for the fact that he hadn't been allowed much lion contact, other than his parents. though he completely understood his Mothers' worry, it was overbearing. ..and troublesome, considering his current situation. Of course, the adolescent lion silently mused how anything in this mud-ridden forest, could possibly traverse it without face-planting. Hoth had no intention of snorting mud up his nose, nor did he want to taste it. Most of it reminded him of unpleasant things that come from your backside, that can sometimes be explosive.

" No, I'm not. Well, currently, i am. I got separated from my Mum and Dad.. "

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

Ritikine

Fashionable Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:45 am
The younger lion’s reply made him chuckle. He seemed a curious sort, though perhaps not in a bad way. “I see. Well this is my home,” He spoke, puffing his chest otu slightly as if proud of that statement, and in fact he was.” If anyone can help you find them then I certainly can.” He made his way forward, moving easily through the mud, despite it’s attempts to cling on to his paws as he moved. “I am Kultainen, by the way.” He continued, smiling once again. This lion was new here. Lost rather, but if that were not bad enough for someone in a strange land he was also seperated from his family. It sounded like an awful situation and Kulta tried his best to seem as friendly as possible in the hopes the other male might feel a bit more comfortable in this place that was so strange to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:35 am
Home? This muddy, mucky and gassy smelling place was his home? The young adult lion wondered why anyone would claim this place as their home, but that train of thought could easily be derailed. You could easily turn that around and wonder why anyone would live in the savannah. Then again.. there was a tleast less mud there, unless it rained. Oh no, what happened to this placed when it rains? Does the mud suck you in? Or does the place simply flood? This swamp was so confusing. Hothlepoya's yellow eyes simply stared at the pink male, who'd introduced himself as ' Kultainen '. At the very least he seemed helpful and friendly. ' Seemed ', being the keyword there. Oh great, he was starting to get unrationally paranoid, just like his Mother.

A short sigh escaped him.

" ..Hothlepoya. It would be nice to have some navigational help here. "

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

Ritikine

Fashionable Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:13 pm
“It is nice to meet you, Hothlepoya!” Kulta replied, happy to have received a name after offering his own. The younger male was a curious one to him, certainly, but he seemed a nice sort so far. A new friend was always a good thing, and the pink male was hopeful that such a friend might come from this lion so new to these lands. “Alright then, follow me. I’m sure we can either find your parents or someone that may have seen them closer to the inner parts of the land.” After a quick smile he turned and made his way forward, the mud clinging to his paws of no concern to the light male.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:14 pm
" I suppose so, " the adolescent lion answered, " though, it's not like it's hard to miss them. " which was rather true. First of all, they'd stick out for being new in the lands. Secondly, they'd stick out because.. well.. they looked kind of like himself. Sorta. It was in the young lion's mind that the thought there wouldn't be any others with such a pelt as himself and his parents. Of course, what did he know of the genetic diversity of lions? Not like he'd been around many. As Hoth's murky yellow eyes followed Kulta, he could feel his nose scrunch a little. The other really had no care for the mud on his feet, did he? How strange, to him, at least.

With a hard swallow, Hothlepoya begrudgingly stepped off the root of the tree he was on, not wanting to get left behind and stay lost. But he couldn't help his nose scrunching up even more, from the feeling of the mushy mud between his toes.

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

[IC] Abandoned Swamplands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces