Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:45 pm
User Image

I'm looking for cheetah flings for the girls above. c: With some of these, I'll be a little picky. :< But it's for teh plots. D:

Ezili || With a bubbly personality, Ezili has changed quite a bit since she was a cub. She was always very against certain aspects of her family - she loved them to pieces, and it hurt her to see them do certain things. From a young age, she has been on her own, leaving her family as soon as she was able to go out and find a defining point in her life.
Ezili ICCly has been on pause for about a year now. I'm unsure as to where her original plots stand, but I'm looking to push forward with her. c: I'm open to most anything with her, as she's not tied to a pride or anything. ^^
Ezili x Plo

Tsubame || Uuuuuhm....TBA?
Tsubame is brand-spankin' new, and I'd like for her to have some sort of awesome thing. xD; That, and I partly want her to help boost the population of cheetahs not-related to one of mine. >3>;;;; Going to shy away from prides atm. o:

Areia || Light-hearted and flighty, it's really pretty hard to pin down Areia for too long. She has some pretty major commitment issues, and will generally run if things look like they're getting too serious.
This girl has had multiple offers for flings, but none have stuck. :C I'd like to fling her once or twice, and then I think it'd be fun if she got an adolescent boy to kind of stalk her. ^^;

Njozi || A happy cheetah, Njozi always has a tired look about her. She's always smiling, but looks exhausted at the same time. When she was younger, she would sleep for almost the whole day, but her sleep schedule has become more normal as she's grown. She still loves to go out and stargaze, though.
Njozi, ICCly, has also been on pause for about a year now. It's mainly because I haven't actually looked around for her until now. xD; She's a Water High Priestess in the Arba, and she won't be leaving. ^^ I'm a bit more open to other species, but I love cheetahs to bits....> u> Just a note, though, although she doesn't look it, Njozi is my boy`s daughter. ^^;;

Lumi || Pretty blank. o.o;
With Lumi, I am looking to send her cubs to the Makini, once things get settled there. >3>; So I'm definitely looking more for a cheetah that doesn't want cubs at all, and just kind of leaves. xD; Plot to be discussed heavily with the other owner. c:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:50 pm
Gonna go ahead and open this up. ^^ If you have my AIM, you can IM me, and my PM's are always open. c:

Polette
Crew

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:01 am
Polette

User Image

So! I have a male cheetah that is about as gay as they come, but is so in denial it isn't even funny. What I would like to do is have him fling with a lovely lady and realize, to his horror... that he just can not stand living with a female. But he will feel responsible because of the cubs, so will stay until either A, the lady dumps the children on him and leaves, or B, she realizes his interest in males and how very awkward he has become since first getting together with him and tells him to leave or leaves him, or possibly shares him. Or C, to make it worse she CLINGS to him. Whatever works. I just thought this would be funny.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:39 am
Luuuls~ c:

I could see that working with eitheeeerr....Ezili or Njozi, most likely. o: Ezili would probably be more of the clingy type, since she's young and naive, and would probably think that they were 'meant to be' for awhile. x3;

Njozi, on the other hand, would be too tired or apathetic to really notice. o: Until, one day, it would stand out to her, but she'd end up just being friendly about it. ^^;

Whatever floats your boat. c:

Polette
Crew

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:49 am
User Image
Makani is always happy to fling : D He's a lover. Makani doesn't really go out with the intent to seduce women or anything, what he goes for is more giving them attention he thinks they deserve, and making them feel beautiful and all. If they want to go a bit further, that's fine, too~ Soo he doesn't force anyone to do anything they don't want to xD He's a nice fluffy guy who likes to please ladies. Also, if he finds out the female has a cub, he's happy enough to help raise them (should she ask him). In his first litter, for example, he took the two boys to raise (with visits to their mother!) while she raised the three girls.

User Image
His son, Loki, is too! Like his father, Loki believes ladies should be treated with kindness and flattery and all. So in that way they are pretty similar xD Loki is a bit sweeter, though. He would help raise children he knew about, like his father, but I don't really want to do that with him right now.

Makani already has nine children (six cheetah and three cheetons) in three different litters. (one of his kids was actually a custom) No grandkids at the moment, though one of his daughters is trying for a breeding. Just saying that because you seemed to want more unrelated cheetah xD And Loki only has his siblings, his dad and his mom. His mom I think had another litter, buut I forget with who.

Edit: oh wait, I just remembered Makani does have grandkids! One of his daughters had leotah babies. x3  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:59 am
I really like the thought of the clingy, how do I get away from this situation, idea. So as long as you are up to it and they are okay with each other's personalities, I think it would be a grand story to weave. A perfect starting point would be for him to rescue and nurse her back to health. I do not have any RPs with him so I would need to gather all 5, however we could break the RP situations up. ;]

Just let me know if you are okay with this and I can start something unless you would rather start it.

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:18 am
@ wooga: O:~! They're very handsome. c: And I think they're plenty un-related. ^^ My main concern was getting offers from offspring of one of mine, since those numbers are in the thirties. o.x

I'm totally cool with just having the mother raise the cubs, too. c: Most of these girls aren't really the type to have a complete break-down if they're by themselves. ^^ I'd think it'd work best with Tsubame, most likely. O: If you're interested in both of your boys flinging, though, I'm sure I could work something out. x3

@ Zing: Lol, same heeeere. c: It does sound like fun, and no worries about the rp count, Ezili doesn't have any either, since *I* accidentally let her rps die when I went on my little disappearance spree. xD;

Either could start, though I think it might be a good idea to have me start, so then I don't accidentally shuffle the link off somewhere. o.O c:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:24 am
Both of them could easily fling, but Loki does have more RPs than Makani at the moment x3 Makani has one un-used complete RP, and Loki has five. Loki also probably matches Tsubame better, color-wise xD So he's ready, just needs the RP with her. Aand if you want Makani for anyone I can get him RP'd up quickly enough.  

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:30 am
Oh yes, I do have a fondness of that color palette. >u>;;;

Hmm....I'm not sure how Makani would work with the others, ICCly, since they're plots are kind of haywire. o: I think he's as cute as a button, though. ;n;

But yeah, I'll be working on rps this week, so hopefully I can get some done for Tsubame. ^^ And we can rp them whenever. c:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:30 am
All sounds good then! I am looking forward to the future amusement that shall happen between these two. I shall let you start as well, feel free to pm it or post it here. <3  

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:56 am
*offerz a few cheetah fellahs*

hehe okay so I have a few XD! I can offer these for either mates or flings which ever ya need really they are fairly blank slates!

User Image

Baabar - comes from a very large family of cheetahs , h's fairly brave and of an average size, much to his disappointment as he wanted to grow up to be huge. Still he is sweet and down to earth if a little young and wet betwixt the ear oles.

User Image

Libretto - newbie! All I really know is that he is smart as a button and sharp as a tack.

User Image

Miztah'Wink - thick as two short planks, he will follow orders happily even if it means getting himself in to trouble. He really doesn't have any thoughts of his own and will happily jump off a cliff if told to do so.

User Image

Bromeliads - he is a blank slate, never really done anything with him, he was gunna go to the voodoo pride but I never got around to it. He is definitely a sneaky little fellah, kind of like a leech, he uses his dark colours to hide and spy. He' not evil or bad really but he's not good either, he's sort of neutral with the option of swinging either to good or bad should the endeavour be profitable to him!

I also have several leopards, male lions & a fertile male hybred (lion x Leopard) that I can offer to you but I htink maybe this be enough for now XD!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:51 am
>u > ... <3
-drops Ashki, Yuuki and Uri'm for consideration-

I know, I know, Ashki is related to Mauja via Ghasia, but...I couldn't resist offering him xD
He's a mimic. He changes his personality/habits/gestures to mimic what he thinks the other person would respond best to. He's not doing it out of manipulation, he's just...always wanted to make people like him ,so he'd change himself in whatever way possible. He doesn't know his own true personality - only what he pretends he is.

Yuuki is Dysi's grand son (though Yuuki's not aware of who his grandfather is). He's a strong fighter, determined and protective. He wants to be an amazing fighter so as to protect his family, but growing up with Satomei as his mother, he's got a bit of a soft side that he occassionally lets slip.

Uri'm is a wild-child, really, but he's a romantic at heart. He'd be the type to try to own up to his responsibilities if he did have cubs, even if he didn't love the mother. He's always wanted his 'happily ever after' but his mate plot seems to have fallen through, so XD

Also, did we have a plot with one of your girls and Keito or am I imagining things? o . o
(It's fine if you don't want to continue it, if we did have a plot <3 I'm just curious as I'm a bit out of touch with plots atm XD)  

Velveteen Angel

Pink Myth

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:26 am
User Image

Amile is a high spirited goofy male that is pretty clumsy one of his legs is weaker then the other so from time to time he will limp on it from it getting broken more then a few times in his life.

He has like....a lot of rps. >.>; He has 16 completed rps I'm not sure if some of them he can use or not I'll have to go reread the breeding rules to make sure. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:28 pm
Holy poopsicles. o.o Kay...

First off, before I delve into deeper though, is there anyone specific you guys had your eyes on? O: Of the three available now, lol. xD Just so I don't like, shove something onto you. x3

.....yeah, this is hard, lol. Gonna wait and see if anyone has a preference? 8'D

Btw, Velvie, we did~ c: Wiiiith Mei-li. c: I've just been in a fail-face rut for a little while now. ;n;

Also, as a general note: I'm debating putting off the thing with Lumi (i.e. just going with a regular fling with no other plans) til later, since I'm selfish I think it'd be for the best. 8'D

Zingling

Polette
Crew

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:54 pm
User Image

For Lumi ( highly perferred? ) or Areia ? I'd say lil miss blue thang, but like you said. Im trying to get other bloodlines started biggrin without too much relation!
He is a poly-sexual. Meaning he loves everyone and he wishes to have a group of cheetahs to love on without boundaries. More dicussion on aim? or?

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff