Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Kento's Profile Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazuma Ryuuzaki

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:01 pm
Username: Kento the Nogitsune

Name: Kento Aki

Job: Software Designer

Abilities: Hacking skills (needing Control Towers of some sort to hack to greater extents, past simple appearance alteration)

Equipment: Digivice, Hacked PDA (for the purpose of making and altering simple codes)

Appearance: Due to Hacking he has two appearances and affectionately calls it 'Slide Digivolution' as a joke due to his alternate form looking like a Jester-like Digimon and gaining simulated digimon attacks, similar to Piedmon, but to no real effect (when away from a Control Tower) requiring him to still need a Digimon Partner. Left: Digi Form, Right: Human Appearance
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Personality: Courageous, focused, and kind he is what most heros end up being by the end of their journey. He likes any kind of oriental food as long as fish isn't involved and finds himself favoring the flavor of Teriyaki.

Biography: At some point in his past he has visited the Digital World and recoded his own appearance to the point it affects himself inside and out of the Digital world, bocming a person unrecognizable to all people he once knew, more or less erasing the relavence of his past. He now spends most of his time in the Digital World.

Home: [file corrupt: hacking detected]

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Digimon: Veemon

First Encounter: Veemon is assumed to once be a Chibomon who was about to be crushed by a BlackAgumon. But as it as about to deliver a final blow using it's Pepper Breath, he stepped in between the two and took the Pepper Breath on completely with his back. Passing out from the agony of it, he awoke to a Veemon caring for him. It is unknown to him if it is the same Digimon he had saved, or a different one as this Veemon never revealed that.

Extra Notes/Other: N/A  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:07 pm
My Digimon
(Clickable Sprites)

(Starter)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.DNAUser Image

Legend:
> (Digivolved)|>> (Warp Digivolve)|>>> (Double Warp Digivolve)|DD (Dark Digivolve)
+> (Armor Digivolve)|<> (Mode Change)|XX (X-Antibody)|~> (Mutant Dgivolve)
DNA (DNA Digivolve)  

Kazuma Ryuuzaki

Kazuma Ryuuzaki

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:30 pm
My Deck
(Various cards for trade)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:31 pm
Reserved  

Kazuma Ryuuzaki

Kazuma Ryuuzaki

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:32 pm
Reserved  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:33 pm
Digimon of interest (in order of easiest to hardest to obtain):

MetalGarurumon
MetalSeaDramon
Varodurumon
BlackWarGreymon
Omegamon Zwart
GigaSeaDramon
DexDORUGoramon
Dexmon
Choronomon DM
Lucemon [R]
Gaiomon

Kazuma Ryuuzaki

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:58 pm

Hi, welcome to DTI, I'm Lief and if you have any questions feel free to ask me and I'll do my best to get back to you as quick as possible. Anyways enjoy you time here and welcome to the family.

PS. if you were still posting here just let me know and I'll get rid of this post.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:12 pm
lief_7

Hi, welcome to DTI, I'm Lief and if you have any questions feel free to ask me and I'll do my best to get back to you as quick as possible. Anyways enjoy you time here and welcome to the family.

PS. if you were still posting here just let me know and I'll get rid of this post.

Lol I've read 9/10th of the info on this guild, and still reading... x.x this will take til tomorrow... lol then I can claim 5 more cards... O.o but thanks for the welcoming party.  

Kazuma Ryuuzaki

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:21 pm
Kento the Nogitsune
lief_7

Lol I've read 9/10th of the info on this guild, and still reading... x.x this will take til tomorrow... lol then I can claim 5 more cards... O.o but thanks for the welcoming party.

Awesome, well then good luck to you and i'll see you around!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:27 pm
lief_7
Kento the Nogitsune
lief_7

Awesome, well then good luck to you and i'll see you around!

Yep, see ya around.  

Kazuma Ryuuzaki

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:11 pm
Kento the Nogitsune

Welcome to DTI

I would do your art but i aint at my cpu so i don't have the proper program to do so XD

Anyways what are ya aiming for with your Veemon?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:40 pm
ultimatemk
Kento the Nogitsune

Welcome to DTI

I would do your art but i aint at my cpu so i don't have the proper program to do so XD

Anyways what are ya aiming for with your Veemon?

DexDORUGoramon... DNA with MegaKabutarimon as a FlamDramon for DORUGoramon, then expose to the X-Antibody... I happen to like what it looks like ad read DNA is a loophole to the restricted/limited status.  

Kazuma Ryuuzaki

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:29 pm
Welcome to DTI!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:25 pm
Zadok the 28th
Welcome to DTI!

Thank you, thank you, you're all too kind.  

Kazuma Ryuuzaki

Black_Blood Cat

Anxious Kitten

9,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:02 pm
No no that's not kind enough.
Welcome to DTI Kento c:

I'm Kitty, people also call me BBC or Cat but you could choose whatever. I respond to any of those.

If you need any help or have a question and the info didn't serve any helpful answers then you could ask me or any of the mods. I suggest asking the mods though since I'm not a mod myself or that knowledgable about DTI OTL
But I suppose I have some information but well you get the point.

Veemon is a very popular choice. I'm not quite a fan of it but good luck with your DexDORUGoramon <3 That's quite the difficult steps to go there.

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff