Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[mate & general search] ONE BIG, LOVING FAMILY! (open) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:00 pm
User Image

IN THE PAST
Atilla and Imre grew up in the same pride, and as children were always sticking close to each other. Imre helped Atilla by not only giving him endless encouragement, but also doing small chores and such for the dusty pelted lion. He covered for him when he was off napping and didn't let others talk poorly of him. As for Atilla, he was also a constant source of compliments for Imre, and acted as a sort of buffer in social situations. He was quick to 'fight' those who tried to pick on Imre for his shyness, which was much greater when the boys were younger, even though it meant punishment every time. Fighting was looked down upon in their pride.

When they were both juveniles something terrible happened; Imre and his family were moving away! The pride that the boys came from strongly encouraged males to have more than one female mate, all working and living as a family. It was also common in the pride for two males to form a deep bond, a special bond that would make the pride consider these males 'brother-mates', (normally not a romantically linked bond) and as such would share females between them. In any case, Imre's parents were mated and had no wish or want to bring in another female to their family dynamic. His parents had grown up in the pride, had been accepting of the pride's practices, and had been expecting this to happen to their family dynamic. Somewhere along the line though they realized they only loved one another, and took their family (Imre comes from a first litter, one of four cubs) and moved away from the pride.

Atilla was very upset about this, even though he was more social and had more friends in the pride he'd come to see Imre as his best friend, even in such a short time. Coming from such a large family (from a second litter, one of six cubs. His father's first litter was from a different female and was one of three cubs. Growing up along side him was another female's litter, luckily small with just two cubs) it was hard to ever stand out or feel special, and Imre gave him that possibility. He vowed while young that he would grow up and go in search of Imre! As he grew though he often made excuses because he figured it was much too hard to find one lion in all the world. An idea hit him though, especially with his birth mother always telling him stories of her brother that he looked exactly like. He decided he would make his journey about searching for the Kusini'Mwezi Pride instead of searching for his friend, but always keep Imre in the back of his mind.

He left the lands when he was an adolescent, and still hasn't gotten to the Kusini'Mwezi (horrible sense of direction paired with overwhelming laziness does this) but he has run into Imre! Their connection was almost reformed at once, and the boys have been traveling together since.

IN THE PRESENT
Atilla & Imre are making their way to the Kusini'Mwezi lands. This is going much more quickly now that Imre is back by Atilla's side... and mostly making the traveling plans. Currently located near the Swamplands.

IN THE FUTURE
The boys will be heading to the PRIDELANDS, and as long as they're accepted they'll be staying.

possible plot events

• fight between the girls over something stupid
• one or more members of the group getting sick
• strangers who are against Imre/Atilla's lifestyle
• a male who takes particular interest to one of the girls and tries to woo her away from Imre & Atilla, but is ultimately unsucessful
• birth resulting in one or more stillborn cubs (this would be very far in the future)

*Please note! Atilla & Imre are romantically involved! While both are looking for some loving ladies to share between them, they definitely care most about one another. This is a bond that involves friendship, brotherhood & romance and is not to be taken lightly! If you're against/uncomfortable with males who love other males this is not the plot for you! <3

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:01 pm
Imre
User Image

• Cautious
• Stoic
• Responsible
• Alert

Imre is your natural born leader type of guy. The he appears on the shy side at first, once he gets to know someone he is incredible sweet, yet a bit on the stoic side. He's always alert, even when he is tired. In his mind, he needs to protect his loved ones. He has trained himself to be a light sleeper because of it. Imre is not one to show public displays of affection.

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:01 pm
Atilla
User Image

• Adventurous
• Charming
• Reckless
• Outgoing

He tends to take small naps in random places, and will fall asleep without hesitation because he's very lazy and dislikes responsibility. He relies on Imre to make decisions and trusts the other male fully. Atilla is likely to be very affectionate to both Imre and any females who take an interest in the two males, unafraid of acting 'cute' or 'cuddly'. He is very confident of himself and his abilities, and though he doesn't take offense to others' comments often he also knows if someone goes to far that he can hold his own in a fight... as long as he decides it isn't that bothersome.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:03 pm
What we are looking for:

+LADIES of course. 2-3 will do!

We would like each girl to have different personality types, however, cynical, evil and jealous lionesses need not apply. Everyone will need to get along with each other for this relationship to work nicely!

Also, would prefer lionesses that do not have huge families. Atilla is related (distantly) to the old Kusini and Prideland royal lines. While they are okay for shop rules breeding wise, we would prefer not to mingle as much as it can create some sticky family tree issues. (Atilla's Family Tree )

One of the girls we would like to have a love-hate relationship with one of the males. Either they love Imre, and hate Atilla, or vice verse. Leth and I love some drama.

What we are NOT looking for:

Those who are just in it for the cubs. This is an ongoing plot that may result in cubs one day, but not now.

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:33 am
THE LADIES

Zingling || Votla
Meepfur || Mraruasanda
Das Tor || Mmego-kaskazi
wooga Pae || Ahuiliztli

THE OTHER ENCOUNTERS

-needs to fill this in-

THE THREADS
These go in chronological order, to the best of my ability.
'Oldest' threads on top, 'newer/present' threads on the bottom!

getting there - The boys' first meeting with Votla! [complete]
    gives me the creeps - Imre & Atilla move through the kusini forest, almost at their destination. [complete]
    try not to get into trouble, okay? - Atilla finally meets uncle Asi! Imre is given a tour of the lands! [complete]
    our new home - Atilla & Imre help a lioness back to her homelands, as well as run into her brother. They decide they quite like the area, and are going to take up residence. [complete]
    Let us Show you Around - The boys enjoy some nice free time in the pridelands and meet the gentle Ahui. [complete]
    the easy life - Atilla meets a young rogue! [???]
    a stranger appears - Imre and Atilla meet Mmego [in progress]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:16 pm
-bumps up- heart

We know you want their sexy, charming selves XD  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:36 am
User Image
Random pentagons ftw~ SO. Ahuiliztli is up for being anything in this : D She's really a very blank slate, but I imagine her as a gentle, somewhat playful free-spirit sort. She can be a random encounter or a lady for the two, would be totally cool and happy with having two guys and other girls to cuddle with. Ahuiliztli likes them cuddles.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:38 am
Oh, she's very pretty! I'm loving the pentagons XD Woo, I'll have to wait til Kasai gets on to see about setting up a thread (if it will be all three of them or just one or what for the first meeting XD)  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:37 pm
I could offer up Maswali as a possible mate.

She's a blank slate for the most part, but I could easily see her being a lioness who has a noticeable preference towards one male over the other. In the past i've imagined her being a very sweet lioness, who enjoys the thrill of a puzzle. She's a bit dim witted, and can say some goofy things from time to time - or even misunderstand some comments. But overall she's pretty sharp when it comes down to the details of a situation, and getting a final result. Though, i've also imagined her as getting herself lost quite often - so I wouldn't rely on her for any of those things ^^;

Maswali has been accepted into the Pridelands, so if you're interested, perhaps she could meet up with the duo before they reach the Pridelands, and she could follow them there?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:32 pm
again, I'll ask Kasai ^_^; she was moving today so she hasn't been around like at all XD I think they could probably due with running into someone on the way to the pridelands, otherwise Atilla might be trying to drag Imre around for days insisting he knows the right way!  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:36 pm
wooga Paes

kasailoki

thread alert!

Finally got that set up XD Wooga, feel free to post next if you'd like! Or you can wait for Kasai if you're busy, no rush heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:08 pm
I'll go ahead and post~ I didn't apply for membership yet because I thought we'd see how they clicked first xD But if you think it's a sure thing I'll go ahead and post in the PL joining thread?  

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:14 pm
Yes, I think i'd be good to see how they click as well ^_^ Maybe within the next few posts we'll know? And that way we can use this as her JRP if they do all work well together? Or I can offer you a separate JRP XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:21 pm
Sounds good to me! xD  

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:16 am
Depawsit
I could offer up Maswali as a possible mate.

She's a blank slate for the most part, but I could easily see her being a lioness who has a noticeable preference towards one male over the other. In the past i've imagined her being a very sweet lioness, who enjoys the thrill of a puzzle. She's a bit dim witted, and can say some goofy things from time to time - or even misunderstand some comments. But overall she's pretty sharp when it comes down to the details of a situation, and getting a final result. Though, i've also imagined her as getting herself lost quite often - so I wouldn't rely on her for any of those things ^^;

Maswali has been accepted into the Pridelands, so if you're interested, perhaps she could meet up with the duo before they reach the Pridelands, and she could follow them there?

Alright I've discussed with Kasai and Maswali isn't quite what we're looking for, though some general RP would be loved? I can start a thread if you're still open for some simple pridelands rp?  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff