Submit

Motoujamii Lands

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:46 am
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:47 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Looking for a promotion? How about a duel to join the pride?

This is the thread for you! Please read through the following instructions and post away!

Please note that if you are looking for general pride RP, please create a link in here to your own personal plot thread in the plot thread section of the SOA guild. Please try to keep posts short and concise.

CLAIMING A PROMOTION:

Use this thread if you wish to claim an 'event' promotion. Please refer to the rank list to find out what specifications need to be met.

- Captains: Must have a team of at least 2 members, and an RP of all members joining together. They also must have decided on a callsign.
@@@@ Note: Only one member of the team is a designated captain.
- Sentinels: Must have a team of at least 2 members, and an RP of all members joining together. They also must have decided on a callsign.
- Battlemaster: Include links to all 10 winning duels
- Tracker: Must post link to the tracker event thread
- Drudge: Must post link to a demotion RP, and why they are being demoted
- Storyteller: Must post link to 4 lessons given.
- Corporal: Must post link to war game event thread.
- Watcher: Must post link to 'joining' RP with Spymaster or Regents

User Image

I am...

LOOKING FOR A PROMOTION, MOTOUJAMII LANDS
[align=center] [size=9][quote="motoujamii lands"] [color=orange][b]LOOKING FOR A PROMOTION, MOTOUJAMII LANDS [/b] [/color] [/align] [/size]

[size=9] [b]Character:[/b]
[b]Image:[/b]
[b]Username:[/b]

[i]What promotion are you claiming? :[/i]
[i]Link to the thread where you have completed the required task :[/i] [/size] [/quote]

LOOKING FOR A DUEL TO JOIN THE PRIDE
[align=center] [size=9] [color=black][b]LOOKING FOR A DUEL TO JOIN THE PRIDE [/b] [/color] [/align] [/size]

[b]Contact VIA:[/b]

[i]Additional Information:[/i] [/size]

LOOKING TO BECOME CAPTAIN/SENTINEL
[align=center] [size=9] [color=blue][b]LOOKING TO BECOME CAPTAIN/SENTINEL [/b] [/color] [/align] [/size]

[i]What job are you gathering members for:[/i] [Either Guards/Soldiers, or Sentinels]
[i]Tell us about your SOA:[/i]
[i]What kind of firekin are they looking to partner with?:[/i]
[i]How many slots are open? [Note: Teams are made up at least 2 members. There is no upper limit.] [/i]
[i]What is your group's future call sign? [Note: Make sure it isn't taken. Callsigns must be only two words in length, such as: Dark Stars, Phoenix, ect.] [/i]
[/size]

LOOKING TO JOIN A TEAM
[align=center] [size=9] [color=pink][b]LOOKING TO JOIN A TEAM [/b] [/color] [/align] [/size]

[i]What role:[/i] [Either Guards/Soldiers, or Sentinels]
[i]What kind of firekin are they looking to partner with?:[/i]

[/size]

LOOKING FOR AN APPRENTICE/MENTOR
[align=center] [size=9] [color=green][b]LOOKING FOR AN APPRENTICE/MENTOR [/b] [/color] [/align] [/size]

[i]Are you looking for an apprentice, or a mentor to be apprenticed to?:[/i]
[i]What job are they looking to apprentice to?:[/i]

[/size]

LOOKING GENERAL DUELING
[align=center] [size=9] [color=orange][b]LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO BEAT UP [/b] [/color] [/align] [/size]

[i]Additional Information:[/i] [/size]

LOOKING TO RUN A PLOT
[align=center] [size=9] [color=purple][b]LOOKING FOR PLAYERS [/b] [/color] [/align] [/size]

[i]Plot Idea:[/i]
[i]Link to plot thread:[/i] [/size]

User Image

Motoujamii Lands

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:58 am
LOOKING TO BECOME CAPTAIN/SENTINEL

Character: Kalama and Cinaed
Image: Kalama and Cinaed
Username: wooga Paes and Safaia
Contact VIA: PM! You can PM me~ or if I'm in thread just ask me there xD Or if you have my AIM, that is fine, too!

What job are you gathering members for: Sentinel
Tell us about your SOA: Kalama and Cinaed are both in need of real character fleshing out, buut here is what they're like so far:
Kalama is a leader-sort, who is very proud to be a firekin and more than happy to work off land, spreading the firekin name and also finding potential for her pride. She can be at times bossy, but isn't always very demanding.
Cinaed is a bit more of a follower than Kalama, and has always been curious about the outside world and other prides.
What kind of firekin are they looking to partner with?: any kind, really~ Other leader types, like Kalama, might have a risk of clashing. But probably not, because Kalama was never leader of anything so it's not like she'd be missing anything she had.
How many slots are open? 1-2
What is your group's future call sign? Cool School, or Thesaurus! (That means none yet)
Done I think xD  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:42 am
LOOKING TO BECOME CAPTAIN

Character: Armada
Image: Click!
Username: Mimsey
Contact VIA: PM

What job are you gathering members for: Soldiers
Tell us about your SOA: Armada is a hardass. If you followed her during the plots, she was intent on making sure the water was rationed in favor of the military, not the entire pride. After losing that debate, she's become increasingly more vocal about the safety of the pride.
What kind of firekin are they looking to partner with?: Armada can be a stern, difficult woman to deal with. She is unlikely to show much affection, and cares about the safety of her adopted home more than the individuals in it. While she can be hard, she has a soft spot for rogues and new arrivals, as they mirror her own attachment to the pride.
How many slots are open? 2-3
What is your group's future call sign? Team Sandstorm

Additional note: Will be involved in an upcoming plot. Preference towards people who would be interested in the meta. <3

Mimsey

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:19 pm
motoujamii lands

Character: Fionntán
Image: {x}
Username: Sabra Knight

What promotion are you claiming? : Tracker
Link to the thread where you have completed the required task : Event

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:13 pm
LOOKING TO BECOME CAPTAIN

Character: Azar'bijan
Image: xxx
Username: Kimaria
Contact VIA: PM or AIM (Kimaria33)

What job are you gathering members for: Guards
Tell us about your SOA: Bull-headed and hard-working, Azar'bijan is blunt and easy to anger. He throws insults far more than he compliments and struggles to show emotion, choosing to shut it out / deny it. He expects others to apply themselves in much the way he does: one hundred percent.
What kind of firekin are they looking to partner with?: Generally speaking, hard-working Firekin who have the patience to put up with Azar's grouchiness.
How many slots are open? 1-2
What is your group's future call sign? Team Bastion

[potential members: Xuihcoatl (Ecavi), Kalama/Iivari (Yin-Bug) ]

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

-PR0X1MA-C3NTAUR1-

Shy Lionheart

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:13 am
EDIT: Found, thank you! heart

Character: Imara
Image:(click to enlarge)
User Image
Username: -PR0X1MA-C3NTAUR1-
Contact VIA: PM

Additional Information: Any Duels would be much appreciated! heart

Info from App

Brief Personality Description: Imara is a resolute being who believes firmly that those without honor lead meaningless lives. Without dignity, deserved pride, and noble purpose a lion is as good as dead...
He ever-strives to better himself, whether through relentless physical exertion or rigorous study of the methods behind training. He's always pushing his limits, trying to see how much he can take without breaking his body- and he seems to improve a little more each time.
Though he holds himself well and is a decent fighter, he lacks Purpose outside self-improvement that would infuse his life with meaning. He hasn't found a cause worthy of devotion as of yet...
History: His time as a rogue has honed his survival skills and prepared him to endure harsh environments. Rumors of fierce warriors in the Ardhi'a'kifo will spurn him to learn more about the pride, and their dedication to honing the body as a weapon would impress and inspire him. If accepted to the pride (Imara says WHEN,) he would come to respect the leaders (so long as they display such qualities as are to be respected,) and eternally loyal to those who gave him purpose and something worth protecting: the Firekin.
Though females mystify him (he has encountered few in his life as a rogue,) he would appreciate the camaraderie between (those who train together tend to get along, even if there is some good-natured competition) and equal expectations and opportunity for (excellence is rewarded with ranks that reflect character and skill) all genders within the pride.
Imara has a rather even temper when properly restrained by the demands of daily life, but when his emotions flare he is a stubborn and skilled opponent who refuses to yield (until his body or some other higher official demands it of him.) His temper would only flare at a matter dear to his heart, and any cause for which confrontation is a necessity should not be let down under any circumstance. His disgust at defeat (being unworthy to defend whatever cause he fought for) would prompt more rigorous training, and he would not rest until the "dishonorable defeat" is rectified and the cause properly supported.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:35 am

Character: Moto'spaki and Azulon
Image: Here and Here
Username: wooga Paes
Contact VIA: Quote or IM (woogacp)

Additional Information: Put both in the same form, but nothing special. Spaki needs duels, Azulon needs duels. Yaaay. xD

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:34 pm
Wasn't sure if I needed to post this here, buuuut figured I would anyway.

motoujamii lands

Character: Morag
Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/dreamy_baby2/pets/moragadult.png
Username: Bluefire Dragonz

What promotion are you claiming? : Spy-master
Link to the thread where you have completed the required task : ]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=17&t=23159652#341603107

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:35 pm
posting this cause im not too sure if i have to since he was made watcher in the event xD;

motoujamii lands

Character: Aodhfin
Image: cert, uncert
Username: Samus x

What promotion are you claiming? : Watcher
Link to the thread where you have completed the required task : http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=17&t=23159652#341603107

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am

Character: Aquila
Image: *click*
Username: Light Atago
Contact VIA: PM, AIM (lightwolf141)

Additional Information: Thanks in advance! 8DDD

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:43 pm

Character: Akane'Serkan Enyo
Image: link
Username: magnadearel
Contact VIA: Pms please

Additional Information: She suffered the loss of her peace faring pride. Entouners with several rogues lead her to the firekin. She is determined not to let anyone else put her in the position her pride did.

magnadearel

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:12 pm

Character: Keahi
Image: x
Username: Samus x
Contact VIA: PMs

Additional Information: looking for the duel to be fast since i been needing him to get a complete winning duel for a while xD;

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:33 am
motoujamii lands

Character: Nyimak
Image: xXx
Username: Uta

What promotion are you claiming? : Watcher
Link to the thread where you have completed the required task : Journey to the Black Sand pt. II

Uta

Shy Mage

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:22 am
motoujamii lands

Character: Iirte Aasa
Image: Cert
Username: Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

What promotion are you claiming?: Captain
Link to the thread where you have completed the required task: