Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Wu's Plot Thread! Mates and stuff~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:39 am
Hi!

This is my new plot thread! Even though the old one was pretty recent, I didn't like it so I thought I'd make a new, more organized one. The first two posts have my main priorities at the moment, but every SoA in here is a SoA I'd love to RP and plot with!

This thread doesn't contain all my SoA, but you may look at my Journal to see everyone. It should list which ones have mates and which don't, if that's something you're looking for. xD So if you see anyone in there you like, feel free to ask!

Please note that, unless stated otherwise, the SoA in this thread are not looking to change prides, get maimed or killed. Feel free to still offer less serious fights, though. Also, there are some SoA I'm more picky with about mating, and will usually want at least an RP or two before giving a final answer. Please don't be offended/discouraged if I don't say yes right away, and keep trying out with other people! Sometimes I just take a bit longer to decide if I have found the right match, particularly when the SoA is special to me. <3

Don't be afraid to quote, PM or IM me (my IM is woogacp) if I need to reply to something and it has been a while!

PS: I stole some of this from Saf. : D Thank you Saf!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:41 am
Spotlight!

User Image

After an accident while playing, he has become permanently crippled with pain in his right hind leg. He's a sweet boy, but has become prone to to brooding because of his problem. With his lack of mobility he has little choice but to pay better attention to lessons, as play simply causes him too much pain. Akuji likes being visited, so long as no one references his injury, or looks at his leg, or stuff like that. He will still become the future Emperor of Tianxia, despite everything.

Want
– An arranged marriage! As is norm. Would need to be a princess from another pride or offspring of a very important/influential member, and ideally would form an alliance between prides. I may consider other arrangements!
– RP, please <3

User Image

Lihu is a happily mated lioness in the wolf Clan. She's independent and generally enjoys life, but has become a bit more responsible and thoughtful thanks to motherhood. She finds it important that the Clan stays close together, and has been trying to adopt a more active role withing the Wolf Clan, getting to know everyone and helping out where she can.

I'd like lots of RP for her, as some more development would be nice. She's around to give people advice, teach newcomers anything they need to know, or just be generally helpful.

User Image

This is Tala! She's adventurous and inquisitive, and definitely has a leader sort of personality. Can occasionally be a little reckless! Aside from that, Tala can be counted on to be friendly, loyal and kind. She likes feeling useful and helping people out, but might not always go too far out of her way to accomplish that. She likes it when things are just, and abhors unfairness, so this is something she tries to maintain. Tala does have a slightly mischievous disobedient streak about her, particularly now as an adolescent.

Tala also finds it very hard to express when she is upset, and when unhappy she simply attempts to avoid contact, or fight her way through it.

She also occasionally comes with Tezcacoatl, her pet snake. xD He's generally not very talkative, and when he is, can be a little arrogant. But yah, he can be there in an RP, especially if you want him to! As to what kind of snake he is, no defined species. [However, I base several of his physical characteristics (aside from color) off Black Mambas, so he is very long, very venomous and... well, cool looking. And he's also pretty fast (black mambas being able to "run" 7-12mph). ]

I want to RP her a whole lot! Right now I'm focusing more on RP between cubs, but I'd also love for her to get some more interaction with adults!

Things I'd like for her:
- RP with a bully, or two, or more! This can go both ways, a bully that successfully upsets and bothers Tala, one she might even be a little scared of. And/or bullies for her to stand up to! Even if upset, Tala doesn't generally take insults lying down, and would probably try to think up a way to get the upper paw. (At least, if the insults come from outside of the family. She is far more tolerant with family members! like siblings)
- Friends! I'd love for Tala to have several friends. : D She already has a few, but the more the merrier!
- An unlikely friend! someone she won't initially get along with, but will end up friends after a while!
- Random encounters!
- And, in the future, adventure! Tala's home will always be the pridelands, but when she turns adol she might want to go out and explore a bit, then come home. During this time, I'd like her to perhaps spend a little time visiting with other prides and learning a lot about the world. I'd love for something super epic and awesome. 8D Like battles! Kidnappings, revolutions, daring escapes, rescues! before she goes home. xD Yes, I wan a very exciting life for this girl.
- Eh, who am I kidding, adventure right now, too! Perhaps getting into trouble, sneaking off the the graveyard with a friend, exploring the gorge, etc.
- Definitely the sort to fight for a just cause!
- Meeting older lions who can teach her stuff!
- Perhaps attempting to defend other kids from bullies?
- Friends who don't get along with her other friends! Could be interesting xD

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:43 am
Priority

User Image
This is Raiden, the god of thunder. : D He's kind of a douche sometimes, but not evil or cruel. He fits in very well with Greek gods, because he is quite happy to toy around and meddle in mortals lives! He doesn't consider mortals equal, and finds it hard to truly get fond of and attached to them. When it comes to gods, he is more respectful, but is also kind of dorky and curious. Mischievous, he likes to take on different shapes and just generally mess around. Since he is a god and perfectly aware that he can essentially live forever (as death only means rebirth), he has this kind of overconfident attitude about him.

He's going to temporarily join the Myrsky Syntnyt, posing as a messenger for himself, so RP for when that happens is awesome!

Want:
- RP! Raiden pestering mortals, Raiden getting scolded at by mortals, Raiden somehow endangering mortals...
- RP with gods!
- Plot! Perhaps a pride Rai could visit more frequently (under disguise) and attempt to get to start worshiping him. This is the sort of plot where he would be willing to fling with mortals.
- A sad plot with mortals!
- A goddess mate! Raiden doesn't see mortals as equals and as such can't quite see himself mating with one. There are a few ways I can see his mate: one as a gentler soul who can try to make Raiden kinder or accepts him as he is now, or a kind of rival, love/hate like relationship or someone who likes screwing around with mortals just as much as he does. : D It would be neat if you would be willing to backlog some RP, so it seemed like they'd have known each other for longer. xD
- He can do fights, but be warned, Raiden doesn't fight fair. He abuses his shapeshifting powers, and once in a fight even turned into a rhinoceros. P:
- Perhaps gods/people he can remember from a past life?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:47 am
Pridelands

User Image
Ngai quite likes attention, particularly if it's admiration. He stands out quite a bit in his immediate family, color-wise, and doesn't seem to mind at all. Might come off as a bit of a show off, sometimes. He's more sensitive than he appears to be, though, and can take offenses quite seriously. If he messes up, he will probably apologize, after a bit of beating around the bushes.

Want:
- Always, RP *o*
- Plots
- Adventure tiiime
- I'd love a few friends for him! And to RP him in all kinds of situations~
- Family RP!

User Image
While still rather timid, she's growing more comfortable and outgoing, despite still being a generally sweet girl.

Want:
- RP!
- Friends!
- The usual!

User Image
Asha has no personality yet. xD I imagine she's a good girl. Maybe a little girly? DUNNO. I'm up for just about anything for her, even leaving if the plot is fun enough.

Want:
- RP!
- Plots!

Other Pridelanders:
Kwasi'roho - Has a few cubs and a prospective mate
Imara - A former outlander turned pridelander. She is still getting used to the whole PL way-of-life, and may come off as a bit rude, standoffish or just awkward, but is happy enough. She is quite happily mated with... a whole lot of cubs.
Chokuto - he's rather boyish and childish still, a bit of a daredevil. No mate or cubs.
Wingu - Cursed perma-adol, Chokuto's friend. Wingu is immature, but her head is in the right place. I'm considering uncursing her. No mate, but four cubs.
Kialio – Scout, nice guy, gullible. Has a mate in the works, and several cubs (from a fling).
Tsukiko – Huntress. Has a mate-in-progress. Sweet, philosopher sort, likes to discuss stuff.
Timka – Young, spunky, not really developed yet. Seer.
Nkosi – Raised to be a warrior, strong and bold. Still has a small tendency to be reckless.
Enitan – Dutiful and responsible, but still really likes having fun!

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:50 am
Tianxia

User Image
Arya is rather tomboyish and a bit reckless, much to her older sister's displeasure. She has a tendency to be a bit rough and tough.

Want:
– Just RP for now! <3 plenty of it

User Image
Ari is the current empress of Tianxia, and is pretty good at it. She's very dutiful, just and attentive to the needs of her home. She kind of automatically loves anyone in the pride, simply because they are 'her people'. Despite this, in person, she's not exactly very nice or friendly. A little bit haughty, objective and cold. There are always exceptions, however.

Want:
- RP! Ari likes to visit the other houses to check up on how her pride is doing, and occasionally chat with members to see what they think.
- Perhaps some plottage at some point.
- Has a mate, so no offers please~

User Image
A bit too serious sometimes. Kifalme is not exactly the brightest crayon in the box, but he is fiercely loyal to his pride and will do anything for it. He is the b*****d son of one of Tianxia's princes, and as such can get pretty defensive, particularly of his mother. Dislikes his father but admires the rest of his family, intends to someday make them proud and bring glory to his family.

Want:
- RP! My boy needs plenty of development. : D
- He is totally open to drama. Really, he is.
- Could fling, but would feel bad about it, and probably feel obligated to marry the girl.
- Perhaps a mate!

User Image
He emigrated from the Pridelands to seek knowledge! Savassi is a little awkward and insecure, but a nice, thoughtful guy. A bit of a clutz. He's pretty intelligent.

Want:
– RP, plenty of it. I want him to become a philosopher someday!
– Friends
– Plots
– Mate?

These are SoA in Tianxia I'm not actively looking for plots for, but if you want them for anything, feel free to ask!
Ahali'bagawa - Former emperor of Tianxia and totally kicks a**. I'd still love RP for him! Has a mate. Available for fights if you want your SoA to get beat up, for whatever reason. xD
Xian Poo - "Beautist" for the royal family. No mate or cubs.
Pupitar - Ari's "bodyguard". No mate or cubs.
Saranyu - Messenger in the west house. No mate, four cubs.
Zumaridi - An old lioness, nanny.
Amazilia – West House duchess, will probably end up in the South House.
Hatsuharu – West House royal guard. Pretty chill, a bit odd. Changes in demeanor radically when angered. No mate or cubs.
Kaa – West House worker. He's rather lazy and irresponsible, doing only the bare minimum. No mate.
Pindua Rangi – West House (but probably moving to Center). Hard working and dedicated, but can be a little foolish. No mate.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:52 am
Firekin

User Image
Calm and collected, even if he' not always thinking the best of everyone. Once a pretty typical firekin cub, he has grown into a serious stick-in-the-mud. He's not one to lose his temper, and can hold his cool in a tough situation. That said, he's not afraid to fight, and will jump into battle to support his pride, even on matters he doesn't totally agree with. He's loyal and dependable, but admittedly not the best or most fun conversationalist. A firekin through and through, Spaki has plenty of pride and some ambition. He has a mate in the works who will hopefully loosen him up a bit.

Want:
- Lots of RP!
- Duels! Though not the friendliest of guys, he is still happy enough to train youngsters or lion in the Ithambo'hlabathi.
- Friends, despite him not being the most fun of guys.

User Image
He's a huria, obviously. Tundu's parents mostly just provide the bare minimum for him, as in, food and shelter. No quality family time or anything. It makes him a little sad, but he manages. One of the "pluses" is, since they don't care too much about his safety, he can pretty much go wherever he wants unsupervised! Unless someone else gets in his way. He's independent. Though he tries to be 'good', the fact that he lacks a role model makes him have a tendency to be a little snarky and rude, as well as disobedient.

Want:
– A role model, actual parental figure! Y'know, a grownup he can actually like, who can teach him cool stuff before it is time to go. He'll need someone who is a good influence to balance out his parents' bad. I want him to grow up to be a well rounded individual!
– Friends! Huria or not.
– Bullies!
– Plots for the future, when he leaves the firekin.

User Image
Maahes hasn't really faced too much trouble thanks to being a Huria, and as such is a lot like any firekin cub in personality. As he ages, though, he's beginning to worry about leaving all that he loves behind, and becoming more fearful as a consequence.

Want:
- RP
- Friends!
- Future plots! He'll need something to do once he's out in ze world.

User Image
She's rather mean, but obedient enough to authority figured. Isn't clearly very loyal to anyone, really. She always wants to be on the winning side, and probably just doesn't stir up trouble because she knows most of the time it'll probably just end up badly for her. Which means, Kalama only goes out of control whenever it is convenient! Still pretty rude and snarky, though.

Recently became a mother, and as such will be spending quite a bit of time raising her cubs to be awesome little war machines.

Want:
- RP, nicer people she can be rude to, meaner people she can think are cool.
- RP with her cubs, RP about her cubs, RP about world domination
- plots!
- She'll probably fling again in the future, if anyone is interested in waiting. xD

User Image
A rather troubled fellow, he was Hongshan. Sjari is finally learning to move on with life and becoming an active member of the Motoujamii, to whom he is eternally grateful. He's still got what could be referred to as culture shock, but seems to be getting by alright. He has a lady friend that is helping with that! He seems more skittish and a little guilty around other Hongshan, but is much better than when he arrived.

Want:
– RP! I'd love for some RPs with other members of the pride. Sjari is trying to make himself useful.
– Plots!

User Image
He's not really a nice guy. Azulon is rather cold and manipulative, and a bit of a sociopath. Still, he's rather dedicated to his new project (ie, being in the firekin) and as such acts in whatever way he thinks will get him good. He can appear somewhat friendly, and is typically polite and proper. He is hard to truly anger or please, because he just doesn't give a crap about much. Azulon is not kind, but extremely rational and practical. He's good at staying objective, in any case.

Want:
- RP
- Plooots, plz.
- I want him to have 'friends'. He'd think it's beneficial to have allies, and would happily have a couple buddies tied around his finger. These two buddies are supposed to 'betray' him sometime in the future. xD
- As far as mate and flings go, he wouldn't honestly mate. If he did, it would be quite similar to the whole 'friends' thing from above. It's just a matter of fitting in and making marks, so for appearances he might even be the sort to raise a few messed up little kids. I'd love to fling him, but only once~
- Eventually Azulon is getting killed, I don't know how soon it's going to happen. xD But yeah.

Other firekin:
Donar – A little dumb, wears his heart on his sleeve. Can be a little mean, but not a total jerk. Planned mate.
Yayuka – A seer, aspires for greatness but has thus far failed and will probably always be a little mediocre. Has a mate and a couple adopted cubs.

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:53 am
Ela'wadiyi

User Image
Tawa is a curious, but rather shy guy living in the Ela. He is the son of Tawa'di but doesn't feel at all special about it! Also a seer, but has never really had any important visions or anything. He loosens up quite a bit once he gets used to someone, and is a rather creative lion who spends a lot of his time inventing useless (but amusing) things. He has a mate in the works. <3

Want:
- RP!
- Friends!
- Plot?

User Image
Tsilihu's son, Heskovizenako Waya is a rambunctious little guy, not afraid of getting down and dirty. He's not entirely disobedient and usually good enough at recognizing when things are really important. But... still prone to mischief, and can be a little tiring for grownups to deal with. He dislikes people shortening his name (Heskovizenako) and as such is often referred to by his surname, Waya, or as 'Little Wolf'.

Want:
- RP for this little guy!
- Friiieeends. And mischief!

User Image
A former pridelander, he has all their qualities! Playful, friendly and charismatic. Rather boyish and a little goofy. C: Has a mate in the works, but I'd still love RP for him!

Want:
- RP! Friends!

User Image
Hari has a tendency to be a little peculiar and energetic, but she's a rather kind and selfless lion otherwise. She adores making friends, despite being somewhat bad at sustaining lengthy conversation. She's mellowing out a bit now, but will never be totally "normal".

Want:
- RP! Hari likes making buddies.

User Image
Before joining the Ela, Maraba Edi had spent his whole life as a rogue. Despite the lonely-life being tough, he actually managed quite well, and has seen and done quite a bit. While not young anymore, he is not truly an old lion, but at times might talk as if he were. A bit of rogueish charm in there. Despite everything he's seen, he's a pretty simple lion and easy to please. Joining the Ela because he's finally decided he wants to create roots and become a part of something he admires, being the pride itself. He's happy to learn all its history and adopt its customs.

He is, at least for now, in the Earth Clan!

Want:
- RP!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:46 am
Jini-msemi

User Image
She can be on her pilgrimage, or back already. Her name is going to be Nitya! Not really well developed yet, has only been RPed once as a cub, and since she was around for the fire, has room for personality wiggling.

Want:
– RP and friends! Both on and off her pilgrimage.
– Plots!
– Mate

User Image
He's a rather simple guy who enjoys simple things. So it's really a shame the swamp went and burned down, he's a little spazzy right now. Trying to hold it together and help wherever he can! Has a mate he lurves muchly.

Want:
– RP and friends. He likes kids, but is awkward around them.
– Moping about the swamp.
– plotssss

User Image
She's not officially born yet, but when she is, I'd love RP for her! Ntombi has no set personality.

Want:
– RP, in ze future
– Frieeeeends
– Future plots/mates

Other Swampies:
Avani'nafsi – Mteremo's mother, happily mated. Up for RP!

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:47 am
Aka'mleli

User Image
Mapatano is a grumpy guy, who secretly fears not being accepted, so he just doesn't put himself out there much. Son of a former king of Aka'mleli, a very unpopular, tyrannous king. He resents his father and admires his uncle and cousin (Umoja, the current king). Very loyal and protective of his pride, but has a crappy way of showing it because he's so unfriendly and not cuddly!

Hisa is very patient and kind, though has picked up a bit of snark from her bonded. She gives him a hard time sometimes, but can be a little protective of him.

Want:
- RP! Pleaaase ;;
- Hisa could use a mate!

User Image
Ethi is a pretty nice girl, happy to make friends and just live out life. She has a secret tendency to be a little depressed, and so usually turns it all around and makes herself happy somehow. Can occasionally be a little clumsy, and sometimes just reckless. Very loyal!

Want:
- I dunno xD Stuff!
- RP!

User Image
A bit of a flirt, Rasui tends to not be very serious or think things through. He's got a good enough head on his shoulders. Isn't always very polite, but doesn't usually mean any harm. A little gullible.

Want:
– RP, forever RP~
– Mate!

User Image
A pretty chill, relaxed and laid back sort, likes the sunset, surfing and long walks on the beach. Not much to him because he's barely been RPed. He already has a mate planned out.

Want:
– General RP!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:48 am
Myrsky Syntnyt

User Image
Very dedicated to his pride, Njal doesn't really approve of many of the changes brought on by Aesir, and thinks he should have respected the old ways more. He's mean to thralls, thinks females shouldn't be reavers, and stuff like that. Njal is fiercely loyal to those he cares about, even against his better judgement. Not a thinker, more of a doer. He's not a total idiot. Actually a rather good friend, really, he enjoys simple enough things. Has a mate already. :>

Want:
– RP RP RP RP!
– I really want some good friends and supporters for him.
– Wouldn't mind a couple RPs with those disgruntled with changes
– 'official business' RPs!

User Image
Njord wishes to be just like his daddy, who is his hero. He tries to emulate him in any way! Unfortunately, he's a little on the thin, small side for the time being, and as such is rather unimpressive. He's also a bit lacking i the seriousness department, and has a tendency to be a little silly until he grows older and wiser. He'll happily brag about any of his father's achievements, or his own. He's loyal and protective of his family.

Want:
– RP!
– Lions who don't really like Njal to try and bully him around a bit.
– Friends
– Arranged marriage! Njal and Akatta are into that, so long as the family has good lines.

User Image
Captured by Njal, Aluka isn't really enjoying the thrall life very much. She deals with it in a strange way, however. She has made attempts to escape but apparently has given up, and has a new objective in mind; become a 'real member' of the pride. Stubborn and a bit reckless, she is all heart. Determined, scruffy and tough, if not exactly possessing much muscle to back her up.

She's currently off viking with Ruzanski, in the hopes that she can get out of the thrall life.

Want:
– RP, please!
– Backlogged RP back in the main pride, being bullied for her thrall-ness and smart mouth, etc.
– Future mater

User Image
Not much personality to him. He probably hopes to be a great warrior someday. Like just about everyone else, unaware that his father is a god. Won't really know much at all about his father. But, of course, he's still Raiden's son and genetically predisposed to being a liiittle bit of a jerk. emotion_awesome He lives in hiding in the forest of the Myrsky Syntnyt, as he is of Aesir's blood and as such is currently not in the best of positions.

Want:
– RP! Of course, with whom is limited, but still want some~! *u*
– Future plots!

User Image
A rather foolish, skinny lad. Not apparently destined for greatness or anything, but he doesn't seem to mind very much. As long as he's not being constantly beat up or anything!

Want:
– RP
– Plots
– stuff

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:49 am
Mwezi'Johari

User Image
This is Penzi! she is going to be a guard in the future. She's curious and gentle, though doesn't lack an adventurous side. Adores stories, and is a little bit gullible. Actually don't know her to well, sooo~

Want:
- RP! She needs developing, people!
- Future plots? Staying in M'J, thu~

User Image
At least right now, Manju is a... hopeless romantic. He looks forward to a happy, meaningful marriage like the one he perceives anyone who is married of having! As such, he is prone to having crushes on just about any female, and giving them flowers and asking them to marry him when they (or just him!) grow older. And yes, it would not be unlikely for him to feel lovestruck for a grown lioness. He's a kid and he falls "in love" easily. Seriously. Of course, his ideas of love and romance are very childish!

This behavior won't continue into his adulthood, it's a childhood phase thing, no worries. xD As a juvenile he will already be ditching this sort of thing, so I'd love to RP it plenty while Manju is a kid!

As far as how he relates to boys, Manju is pretty much normal in that aspect, though perhaps could be considered a bit soft.

Want:
- RP! With females especially, for him to ask to marry him and stuff. They can reject him or think it is a good idea and they can be a cute 'couple' for a little while, but no permanent commitments. Just cute, silly cub fluff!
- Rejection!
- Future plots?
- Current plots is okay, too! But since he is a kid not much drama, lol xD

User Image
I never thought up a personality for him. xD Off the top of my head I think either a little effeminate, or horribly afraid of being thought of as girly.

Want:
- Same old, same old. RP!
- and plots!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:50 am
Miscellaneous
Rogues and Other Prides

User Image
Due to her rather unfortunate coloration, Terbakar ended up with poor eyesight. Without being able to see very well, she mostly tries to stay out of the fighting between the two sides, and just avoids the Burkuteshti altogether. She's cautious and easily startled. She's become rather jaded and resigned that the world isn't too neat a place, but does her best to help out when and where she can. She can be a little selfish. Something of a closet romantic.

Want:
– RP! She can complain about life a little.
– Mate!

User Image
A sweet lioness, she is not bound to get in trouble, and is pretty obedient. She doesn't tend to face her problems and does her best to avoid them, prone to pretending nothing is wrong when clearly everything is. Tahereh is rather naive, a little gullible.

Want:
- RP!
- a Pad! I won't be picky on personality, though I'd like RP. He can be mean/abusive or a nice guy. xD Mostly just going for looks! And not being related, she's got lots of family in the pride.

User Image
This handsome boy is Zeitun! He's a Pad in the Ukuucha'wafalme, and, as a newly grown-up man, he needs a Banu or two, or three! Looking for at least one outside lady of any species. : D Though I guess probably not an infertile hybrid. xD A Beybanu would also be lovely!

Personality-wise Zeitun is rather calm, charming and laid-back. He'd be a kind Pad, if perhaps a little patronizing. He'd treat the ladies well, and expect to be treated well in return. He's rather patient, and unlikely to lose his temper. Should that happen it is still difficult for him to actually resort to violence, he prefers to use his smarts. He does lack a bit in the lovey-dovey department, but Zeitun would treat his Beybanu especially well and princess-like. <3

Want:
– RP
– Beybanu and Banu

User Image
Bodemeister, or Storm Cat as many know him, is often rather frustrated with his shortcomings. Being owned by the same lion that owns Rohan, or Big Red, a Grand Champion who had a stellar, rocketing career, he feels like he has a lot to prove. As such, he has a tendency to be a little serious, though he tries not to be entirely unpleasant. he's really a nice guy, and can enjoy some fun.

Want:
– RP!
– Races!
– Mate!
– Arranged breeding!

User Image
It is hard to bother Rohan. Having already conquered all he had dreamed of, he's pretty at easy. He's got an easy charm about him, and doesn't worry so much any more about racing competitively. He's contemplating joining the show circuit and becoming a champion there, too.

Want:
– RP!
– Arranged breedings
– Plots!
– Mate

User Image
Básim is very self-conscious about his weird face, and tries not to open his mouth too much. He's trying to figure out ways to cover it up, because it has freaked people out before! He's a sweetheart, if irritatingly bad at things in general. He's probably being tossed into Mvauiko.

Want:
- RP
- Plots

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:51 am
b  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:53 am
Current Plots, planned RPs, other reminders

- Bamba Ndoto and Halili (Safaia).
- Kaa'ota joining Tainxia East House
- Mteremo and Maeve'kiah (Nuxaz) lurve
- Kwasi'roho and Jemadari (Kimaria)
- Tawa Kanati and Kawani Waya (Safaia)
- Ahadi and Ma'rhin (Krysin) being PeLa!
- Ahuliztli threesome (so far) with Imre (KasaiLoki) and Atilla (Lethrossen)
- Kialio lurve with Indivar (Nuxaz)
- Sjari and Badieh (Dragonsrage24)
- Maraba Edi and Dinah (Ecavi)
- Hari and Haikea'sielu (Meepfur)
- Azulon and Morag (Bluefire Dragonz)?
- More as I go remembering

Active RPs

- Smelly Music (Matata and Mirashi'kaa)
- Muddy (Hari and Elowehigili)
- A stupid kind of smart (Tawa Kanati and Ari Waya)
- Starry night (Ankaa and Alnilam?)
- Creepy (Azulon and Bi)
- Pan's Amusement (Moto'Spaki and Fariwuta)
- Not a farmer (Kimaji and Arimathras)
- On the lookout (Kalama and Chanda)
- Home Sweet Home (Kito and Asli)
- Looking for fun (Tala and Denali)
- Taking a break (Raiden and Gwen)
- Daylight (Aluka and Urzlan)
- Checking up on things (Ari and Milika)
- Un-Godly Irritant (Raiden and Valetudo'sero)

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:54 am
List of Flingable SoA!
Here I'll just list names, genders and species, for pics/more info, go find them in my journal, linked in the first post. <3 Ask about details fling in this thread, please!

Ata'jasisi, female lion
Agapios, male wild dog
Azulon, male lion (firekin only!)
Básim, male cheeton
Bodemeister, male cheetah
Chandrakant, male leopard
Fajra, female wild dog
Fido, female hyena
Hatsuharu, male lion
Hittavainen, male hare
Innit, female wild dog
Jiska, male wild dog