Suravel Ndima of the Maestros del MarUser Image

BRISKEI a RogueUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:56 pm
Morska'Zelena

Mother: Janan'Daya
Father: Eiszapfen
Siblings: Kosey, Myq, Nijiti

Personality:
Morska'Zelena as a cub, was scared of males and their fluffy manes. Despite this, she only ever had male cubs as friends. Even the blue lizard that lead her into mischief and adventures was male. She's out grown the fear of fluff, and on her quest for her true name, she fell in love and learned to trust. But it was unrequited love and it broke her heart to learn that she would never receive that love in return. It broke her heart more to leave, but it was time to return to the swamp and to her family and especially her mother, whom she missed the most. Now that Morska'Zelena is back, she's made some more friends, but she feels herself slipping into a loneliness that she can't place. It's not that she misses the lion she fell in love with, though she does, but it's something she can't place. In an attempt to stem that loneliness Morska'Zelena has started to go on childish adventures in search of her oldest friend, Mr. Azure, the lizard that led the way into almost all of her childhood adventures. But she hasn't and isn't sure she ever will. Slowly but surely, she's pulling away from her fellow lions and closer to the swamp.

Roleplaying:

Looking for:
Pride
Family
Friends
General
MATE

Do Not Want:
Death
Maiming
Leave Pride Permanently

Active -

Under A Waterfall Tavar'urya x Theluji
Morning After Erlendr x Theluji
Reunion Shabnam x Morska'Zelena
Meeting on the Outskirts Tareq x Morska'Zelena
In the Twilight Meave x Morska'Zelena
Midnight Mud Baths Luciernaga x Morska'Zelena
Further in the Swamps Kutisha x Morska'Zelena
TBD Nthanda'kagiso x Asante Kwa'maisha x Morska'Zelena

Completed (If they don't have a link they are still active or pending)-
Roll in the Mud Theluji x Dege
In the Future We'll be . . . Theluji x Dugi
Hearts Lie Theluji x Ande
question rp will go here
Leap, Frog! Theluji x Gogo
So It Starts; A Last Blue-filled Glance Theluji
Hunting Is Lonely Shabnam x Theluji
Under a Water Fall
Beyond the Fear of Fluff Irma x Theluji
Water Beckons, Reaver Saves Erlendr x Theluji
Morning After
rp with Brigidhe
Wayward Stars Meeting Eiszapfen x Theluji/Morska'Zelena
Where's the Mommy? Athena x Morska'Zelena
Reunion
Meeting on the Outskirts
Re-entering the Swamps with Eyd
Newness of Everything Lilika x Morska'Zelena
RP with Kosey

Pending:

an rp with Kosey
an rp with Eyd (sister's true name)

Backlogged:
Questions Theluji x Janan'Daya

Backlogged Pending -
title to be decided Theluji and loki's two cubbins

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:57 pm
Dru'etrosa

Mother: In'ta
Father: Dysi
Siblings: Kiichigo'Kora, Tachio, Fraga’lumura, (another brother without a name - Name Needed; PM me)

She balances charm and practicality with manners and politeness. Outgoing and engaging in social situations, she will become aggressive and goal-oriented in serious settings and when placed in roles of leadership, though she does not gravitate toward them. She tends to like shinies and collects them whenever she can, stashing them away to enjoy at her connivance. She is very sensitive to slights and responds best to encouragement rather than criticism.

Roleplaying
:

Looking for:
Pride
Friends
Adventure
Interaction with Pirate and Piratess Lovers (not flings cause she is NOT fertile, but I still want her to have an active social life)
Family
Cubs and Youth in Pirate Pride
Rp as a bar wench at Ndima's Pub
General

Do Not Want:
Death
Maiming

Okay With:
Enemies
Fights
Injuries

Active -
Curiosity Dru'etrosa x Yuuki
Apprentice for the Brewer Dru'estrosa x Suravel Ndima
We Are YoungDru'etrosa x Jasiri

Completed -
Three Scoops (Fraga'lumura, Tachio, Dru'etrosa)
Not Again (Rei x Dru'etrosa)
Tree-School (Dar'Ian x Dru'etrosa)
Obsessions (Fraga'lumura x Dru'etrosa)
Death Wish 101 Dru'etrosa - SOLO
Strange Stranger Dru'etrosa x Schylar

Looking For More Yrsa x Dru'etrosa
Treasures, conventional or not Mezlijin x Dru'etrosa
[JRP] Death to Monkeys Pirato Alta x Dru'estrosa

Pending -
Pounce in the Night (Dru'etrosa x Kiichigo'Kora)
Meeting Relatives . . .

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:00 pm
Ngetal

Orphan - no family that she remembers

Personality:
Neta is your strict English governess, or at least to those under a certain age. She loves children and believes that the only way to show that love is to be more tough than sweet. She has traveled the continent and learned from sages, healers, and mad beasts some of their secrets and knowledge. And to her amazement, some of them were right. Ngetal has learned that while meat is the best source of food for a body, there are some plants and things that can keep one for starving, heal sicknesses, and when smeared on wounds, fight infections.

Roleplaying:

Looking for:
Mate
Elimisha'sombea RP
Flings (with good plot)
Friends
General
Anything really

Do Not Want:
Death
Maiming

Active -
Why're You Up Here? Flikhamarr x Ngetal

Completed -
Chewing the Scenery Lagarto x Ngetal

Pending -  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:07 pm
MAYSA

Family - killed by poachers

Personality:
Maysa is proud and knows of her own beauty. Of course she doesn't think of herself as vain, but rather having a good understanding of her own self worth. That self worth was instilled in her at a very young age and when her parents and siblings were hunted and killed by humans, the self worth only increased in honor of her family, in memory of them. She will not allow anyone to be her down nor will she put others down. Maysa has very little patience for the overly sensitive, but will do her best to boost their confidence for the short period of time that she is in their company.

Roleplaying:

Looking for:
Friends
Admirers
General
Give Me An Idea

Do Not Want:
Death
Maim
Mate
Pride

Active -
Poachers Jael x Maysa
Company Mon'jut x Maysa
Fluffiest Meeting Athena x Maysa
Learning the Basics Ru'yah x Maysa

Complete -

Flirtations Rozmačkaný x Maysa
YM RP (title and link may or may not go here) Jael x Maysa
Wandering Aesir x Maysa

Pending -

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:09 pm
Jamadagni

Personality: Under Development, but so far ...
Jama is a serious lion that doesn't have a lot of humor. He won't laugh in public and what he finds funny are the sarcastic and dry humors rather than that of the silly and senseless, and sometimes down right crude humors (Three Stoogies are not in his favorites). Jama can and does come off as a jerk, insensitive, uncaring, and cold-hearted, but it just that he doesn't allow his emotions to be on display to the public's eye and scrutiny. Those are private and only met to be seen by those that he allows, close friends and lovers. If and when he has children, they will probably not see those emotions because Jama wouldn't want to show them indiscretions and weaknesses, attempting to be a good role model, though he will not be as uncaring toward them as he appears to those on the outside. Jama is a patient, tolerant, and stable male that doesn't believe in dictating to others.

Roleplaying

Looking for:
Friends
Flings
Possible Mate
Pride RP
General
Maybe a Fight or three hundred
more rp with Jalouzi'nan'Syel - one more as cub, then juvie, then adol, then adult
Looking for a Fight gone bad to send him over to the medics to maybe meet someone ...

Not Looking For:
Death
Maiming
Permanent Injuries

Active -

On The Way Buffy's Cosplay x Jamadagni
A Point in the Right Direction Heti x Jamadagni
[Duel] And the Strong Shall ... Aodhfin x Jamadagni

Complete -
Be my light? Mazal x Jamadagni (fling meeting)
By the Light of Day Mazal x Jama
Kindlings Mazal x Jamadagni
Patience Imara x Jamadagni
At High Noon Jalouzi'nan'Syel x Jamadagni

Pending -
rp with Tal
Jalouzi'nan'Syel as a cub
Jalouzi'nan'Syel as a juvie
Jalouzi'nan'Syel as an adol
Jalouzi'nan'Syel as an adult
visiting Mazal
Meeting a Motoujamii-Simo Sentinel

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:19 pm
Irit

Personality:
Once upon a time, Irit was the happiness lioness to life. She was married to her beloved husband, her mate, the only man that could understand or care for her. She bore him beautiful cubs, and all was well in the world. He went out to hunt and she watched the cubs, picked flowers, and generally was carefree and joyful, bringing laughter and happiness into their den along with the cubs.When her husband died in the hunting accident, Irit's world came apart all too quickly. They'd married against both their family's wishes, going against their fathers and moving out into a remote area to live alone to make their own family. Now Irit can not return to her family and can not turn to his for help, for neither family would allow her and her cubs to remain together. They would be separated, the cubs going to her dead husband's family to raise and marry off, and her own father marrying her off to the first lion that he thought suitable. Irit does not see the flowers blooming around her now, all she can think of is trying to survive the lose of her dear husband out in the wild without help and to care for her daughters. She can only think of the next kill she can bring in to the cubs and barely eats herself expect to keep her strength up. She barely sleeps, guarding the entrance of their den from any that may stumble across them. And through all this Irit is haunted by the memory of her husband, walking in her mind, whispering in her ear, the memory of him rubbing against her side. She is tempted to join him, but she must care for her daughters first and fore most. Grief that Irit cannot join her dearly departed husband weighs her down even more.

Offspring:
Ahava, Karnia, Malkia, Kayitz

Roleplaying:
Looking for - at the moment:
MEGA METAPLOT!
Pride
Cubs/Family
Pride members to trick, trap, possibly injure

Looking for - in the long run:
Friends to help with the grief
A second mate that will give back her passion
En Gedi Pride
General
Cubbins helping her out

Not looking for:
Maiming
Death
Leaving the Pride
Having her Cubs Napped

Active:
[Meta/JRP] Hate'sCurse
Dinner, Finally Ahava, Kayitz. Karnia, Maikia x Irit
Cliff's Edge Malkia x Irit
Hussan's Anger Adhiva x Irit
Didn't See That Coming Kuma X Irit

Complete:

Pending:

Irit needs some action during the En Gedi Meta Plot

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:20 pm
Suravel Ndima

Personality:
Ndima is the self-proclaimed Brewmaster of the Pirates. On any given day, She can be grumpy, abrasive or short, both tempered and worded, getting straight to the point. But she's generally good natured, just over worked because she is a workaholic and obsessed with frementing fruits and getting the PREFECT recipe and thus fruit. She's generous, giving fruits away for good deeds or to people she likes. She offers her private sleeping chamber to the corsairs and hunters that sometimes help out and work in her public room (Ndima's Pub) and on even rarer occasion, she'll allow the pirates drinking until drunk to stay the night, but only is she likes them and they won't cause trouble for her or anyone else staying in the room. If she doesn't like you, she's not above giving you a "bad" fruit ... and don't be surprised if you wake up with not only the worst headache in the world pounding on your brain, but having to continuously use the facilities ... Yes, she can be that evil.

Roleplaying:

Looking For:
Pirate Pride Interaction
Flings
Fights
Taste Testers
Pirates at her Front Room (Ndima's Pub)
General

Not Looking For:
Death
Maiming
Leaving Pride

Okay With:
Enemies
Friends
Lovers
Mate
Injuries

Active:

Somethings Brewing Boraccio x Suravel Ndima
Apprentice for the Brewer Dru'etrosa x Suravel Ndima

Complete:

[JRP] Fermented Fruits Adaeze x Suravel Ndima
Stockpiling Pirato Alta x Suravel Ndima

Pending:

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:23 pm
Briskei

Brother: Kujali
Adopted Sister: Kuamini

Personality:
Undeveloped Yet.

Back Story:
Though it is difficult to tell from Kujali and Briskei's spotted differences, the two are brothers from the same long line of cheetahs. Their parents were madly in love, though the two never really had the chance to see that. Kujali was born in the pair's first litter and just so happened to be the only cub that came from it. Almost immediately after his birth, his mother was pregnant once more in hopes of being able to raise a large family. Kujali grew taller while his mother's belly grew larger, and his father always had to keep a watchful eye on him. He was always getting into things out of boredom simply because no one would play with him.

Their mother was about three quarters of the way through her pregnancy when, surprise, Briskei was born prematurely. His birth was a messy one and all of the other cubs were stillborn - still too young to live on their own. This difficult birth resulted in the death of their mother, who wished them all her love. Their father was distraught. He had no idea how to raise cubs on his own! Luckily enough for him, the boys were easy to manage. They grew close quickly and, soon enough, were the best of friends. Their father raised them to be bold and strong, just as he was. When Briskei was old enough, their father left them to go on his own way. And so began their journey together.

Meanwhile, a white leopardess happened to be making trouble for herself. For days, Kuamini had been evading a leopard that she had rejected. He had been furious with her. He ended up lashing out at her, sending her running. Which did nothing but make him even more angry. With cruel intentions, he followed her. And in a few days, she was exhausted. She had gotten little sleep and had been on her feet almost constantly. She thought she was safe. Kuamini curled up near a rocky dropoff, thinking that no one would find her there.

The rejected leopard did find her, though. He raked his claws across her hindquarters while she was asleep, which startled her awake. She jumped back as fast as she could - right over the drop off. It was not large enough to kill, but it did its damage. Her head hit a rock upon impact with the ground, and after that, all was a blur to her. Thinking he had killed her, the leopard panicked and ran. It was only by chance that Briskei and Kujali happened to stumble upon her.

The boys realized she was alive, and being sweet and well-mannered, positioned themselves on either side of her and went to sleep. Upon their waking, the leopardess was already scurrying around, sniffing about and appearing perfectly fine and content with what was going on. The boys exchanged glances and got up to speak to her, only to be shocked at how she greeted them. "Brothers! Finally you are awake!" It took them both a moment before they realized what had happened. The lump on her head and loving look in her eyes told them all they needed to know. She thought she was related to them.

Kujali pitied her, and named her Kuamini. He often spoke to her in conversation and mentioned her name to make her feel more involved, while Briskei helped her along as best as he could. While she felt happy and content with them, the boys could not feel anything but awkward. They forced themselves to be kind out of pity and knew almost nothing about this mystery leopardess. Then again, they seemed to know more than she did.

Eventually, the boys grew to accept her into their lives. They travel with her constantly and are never far about. They simply have two issues. How will they ever tell her that they are not related? Or that she isn't actually a cheetah?

Roleplay:

Looking For:
General
Adventure
Sibling
Things to Find

Not Looking For:
Maiming
Death
Major Injury
Pride (at least not yet)
Mate (at least not yet)

Okay With:
Flings
Enemies
Rivals
Poke'ers

Active:

Complete:

Pending:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:25 pm
OPEN!!!!  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:33 pm

I'm going to see if I can contact Zephy about Dysi's cubs soon (so then we could maybe RP Dru and Dysi! Dysi would love her, seriously.) but until then, I figured I'd offer The Elimisha'sombea for Ngetal ? She might be interested in a tutor rank (which is basically the pride's 'nanny' rank, but they tutor the youth on subjects of their chosing, i.e. medicine, stars, ect. ), since the pride sounds like it might suit her c: though she could fit into any of the other ranks as well.

and Someone to admire Maysa? Mon'kut is a gentleman with a bit of a princely attitude, but that's been knocked out of him a bit through travelling with an antisocial crafter. He'd certainly admire her, and probably enjoy having company of a non-grumpy female for a while. XD

[and I'll be getting to our current RP soon, when I manage my guild tags <3 ]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:47 pm
Velveteen Angel

I'm going to see if I can contact Zephy about Dysi's cubs soon (so then we could maybe RP Dru and Dysi! Dysi would love her, seriously.) but until then, I figured I'd offer The Elimisha'sombea for Ngetal ? She might be interested in a tutor rank (which is basically the pride's 'nanny' rank, but they tutor the youth on subjects of their chosing, i.e. medicine, stars, ect. ), since the pride sounds like it might suit her c: though she could fit into any of the other ranks as well.
I really like this concept, but I've already applied her to the Earth Sphere Pride. But She hasn't been accepted, so if it goes on for much longer where she's sitting in limbo, I'd love for her to be a tutor/nanny - she's loosely based off a woman that I know in RL and Mary Poppins. With a little more tough love thrown in.

Velveteen Angel
and Someone to admire Maysa? Mon'kut is a gentleman with a bit of a princely attitude, but that's been knocked out of him a bit through travelling with an antisocial crafter. He'd certainly admire her, and probably enjoy having company of a non-grumpy female for a while. XD

[and I'll be getting to our current RP soon, when I manage my guild tags <3 ]
And I would love for Maysa to meet Mon'kut! He looks gorgeous! *drools* She's a heavy flirt sometimes, so it should be fun hehehe twisted  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:39 pm
Dame NightFury