Welcome to Gaia! ::

1x1 H E A V E N

Back to Guilds

A meetup guild for 1x1 roleplayers. 

Tags: 1x1 rp, partner, search, roleplaying, roleplays 

Reply The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!
Found Partner but wouldn't mind another (M or F) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Fox Tamer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:54 pm
Well, I'm bored and searching for someone to rp with. Anyone interested?
Don't let this post fool you...

I am able to do semi-lit. I'm able to do about a paragraph, but I am learning to expand. I'm learning to make my posts look pretty. I do like making character profiles and try to have them decently detailed.

Willing to roleplay most things except for Yaoi and Yuri (Just a personal preference)

Currently looking for:

Werewolf based rp
Medieval rp
Civil War rp

Others will later be listed

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:17 pm
I love Medieval roleplays! blaugh What kind of medieval roleplay do you have in mind? surprised  

Fatal Striker

Thirteenth Hellraiser

9,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Streaker 200

The Fox Tamer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:50 pm
tas_d-techno_
I love Medieval roleplays! blaugh What kind of medieval roleplay do you have in mind? surprised

Let me get back to you tomorrow  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:04 pm
tas_d-techno_

Well, I was thinking something along the lines of a fantasty medieval rp. I wan't to make a werewolf character who is trying to live in the normal human world, but struggling. ex. Have you ever seen the anime Spice and Wolf?  

The Fox Tamer

Fatal Striker

Thirteenth Hellraiser

9,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:03 pm
The Fox Tamer
tas_d-techno_

Well, I was thinking something along the lines of a fantasty medieval rp. I wan't to make a werewolf character who is trying to live in the normal human world, but struggling. ex. Have you ever seen the anime Spice and Wolf?

Haven't seen it sorry. Hmm, I've actually really roleplayed with something related to werewolves before :/  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:08 pm
tas_d-techno_
The Fox Tamer
tas_d-techno_

Haven't seen it sorry. Hmm, I've actually really roleplayed with something related to werewolves before :/

Well, even if you haven't seen the show, would you be willing to rp something along the lines i said?  

The Fox Tamer

Fatal Striker

Thirteenth Hellraiser

9,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:10 pm
The Fox Tamer
tas_d-techno_
The Fox Tamer
tas_d-techno_

Well, even if you haven't seen the show, would you be willing to rp something along the lines i said?

Hmmm, not sure. What would be my character's part in the roleplay?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:12 pm
tas_d-techno_
The Fox Tamer
tas_d-techno_
The Fox Tamer
tas_d-techno_

Well, if you want, your character can be human, or not, and your character stumbles upon mine during a shift.  

The Fox Tamer

Fatal Striker

Thirteenth Hellraiser

9,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:14 pm
The Fox Tamer
tas_d-techno_
The Fox Tamer
tas_d-techno_
The Fox Tamer
tas_d-techno_

Well, if you want, your character can be human, or not, and your character stumbles upon mine during a shift.

Hmm, I don't know. I honestly suck at those kind of roleplays. I once did one about a guy who turned into a dog on day and human at night, it ended in EPIC FAILURE. sweatdrop Sorry.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:15 pm
tas_d-techno_
The Fox Tamer
tas_d-techno_
The Fox Tamer
tas_d-techno_

Hmm, I don't know. I honestly suck at those kind of roleplays. I once did one about a guy who turned into a dog on day and human at night, it ended in EPIC FAILURE. sweatdrop Sorry.

Alright, is there any other plot you might want to do?  

The Fox Tamer

Fatal Striker

Thirteenth Hellraiser

9,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:15 pm
The Fox Tamer
tas_d-techno_
The Fox Tamer
tas_d-techno_
The Fox Tamer
tas_d-techno_

Hmm, I don't think so. I'm all out on ideas lately. Sorry to have taken up your time. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:16 pm
tas_d-techno_
The Fox Tamer
tas_d-techno_
The Fox Tamer
tas_d-techno_

Hmm, I don't think so. I'm all out on ideas lately. Sorry to have taken up your time. sweatdrop

Its ok  

The Fox Tamer

MinikoMaki

Moonlight Lunatic

32,440 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:38 pm
I've been wanting to do a woof woof roleplay, (Werewolf, I call em woof woofs.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:44 pm
I'll have to talk more with you tomorrow.  

The Fox Tamer

The Fox Tamer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:39 pm
MinikoMaki
I've been wanting to do a woof woof roleplay, (Werewolf, I call em woof woofs.))

Sorry, but I don't think I can now take on another. I found someone right before you messaged yesterday.  
The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games