Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
I can haz RP now? | Mates, Flings, Plots, & Blank Slates! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:12 pm
So you found your way here huh?

Guess that means you might be interested in some plottage with me! Well feel free to have a look below, for the most part i'm attempting to find mates and flings for a few of my SoA. But i'm also looking for some JRPs, and some plots so if you think you might fit the bill to some extent. Please offer away, i'm more than open to offers, suggestions, and even ideas that I don't have listed.

I'm open to guild/PM/ and possibly AIM RP if you want to plot and aren't very good with time management in guild.

I'm looking for active RPs please, if you feel you might be slower than a few days wtih your replies, please let me know ahead of time. I won't reject you - but i'd like to go into an RP knowing it won't be a super fast one ^^

Lastly - and I beg this of you - Please, please, PLEASE don't offer up for a plot and leave me high and dry with no idea what's going on. I don't like having my SoA stranded in hopes that you might someday return and want to continue.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:13 pm
We want mates!

User Image

Name: Zafrina - To be changed on acceptance into the Swampies
Personality: Zaf is a skittish lioness with some major personal issues. A lioness with an irrational fear of water, she is also an ex-member of the Bahari. She joined in hopes of overcoming her fear of the water, but she had little luck. When the tsunami hit the pride, she abandoned all hope for the pride and ran with her tail between her legs. Since then, the lioness has become angry with herself, feeling herself to be a traitor and abandoning those who most need her help. So she's kind of a self-hater at this point. When interacting with others, she's most likely to be very soft-spoken, almost to where her words can't even be heard, whether she does this on purpose isn't really certain. Though soft-spoken she's actually a pretty sociable lioness, she loves to join in others conversations, and just hear what's new. She enjoys listening to others talk, whether it's something others find boring or not. It's just their voice, she absolutely loves the sound of another's voice. In the future - I can see her becoming a gossip queen, though she'd never really let out anything about herself she'd gladly display other lions dirty laundry.
Pride: Jini-msemi
Want: A mate, someone who enjoys talking for whatever reason would be perfect. The lion either needs to be a member of the Swampies or willing to join. The lion would probably not get much of her past out of her at first, but i'd love for him to be someone she'd finally feel comfortable in confiding in. Someone who can help her find her -louder- voice.

User Image

Name: Vodnitvar
Personality: Vodnitvar is an old straw dog. Back in his hay day, as a leader he was praised for his duty, strength, valor, and ability to lead. He was amazing at his job, feeling the energy of the field and transforming it into the courage and tenacity his task required. His charisma was unrestrained, the ability to pump up his troops was indescribable and all of them adored him. Though that all changed when Voddy was injured. The injury instantly changed his life, leaving him with a terrible limp and the inability to further his leadership potential. It seemed as though almost instantly the lion's glory days were behind him, and those that had once worshiped the ground he walked on now found him to be a burden. Quickly leaving him behind to fend for himself, in their minds he was a has been and there was nothing left to him.

Vodnitvar soon left his pride, disgusted by the total lack of disrespect him pride had for his greatness. As time went on, and the days stretched in months, Voddy's personality became bitter, his outer shell frozen like his joints always felt. He despised his life, and wanted nothing more but to find a new life, somewhere different. His chance soon arose as he encountered a group of lions, in search of the same thing. They offered him the chance to lead them, and he gruffly accepted. Unwilling to show the gratitude and self worth, the group had bestowed upon him.

During their travels, Vodnitvar quickly slipped back into his old ways, leading the pack safely to their destination. Dictating their every move, and not requesting it. Though as annoying as his command were, they were also safe and effective. Helping them to reach the Theluji'Mkazi in one pieces. Though soon after their arrival, the group went their separate ways, and Vodnitvar returned to his sulking ways. His bitterness growing worse with the cold weather warping his already aching joints.

Pride: Theluji Mkazi
Want: A mate who can at least try to help him be less gruff, she may not be the most successful but if his frozen heart could melt even a little - it would show a lot! Perhaps, a female could find him injured in the snow and nurse him back to health? He wouldn't be very happy about it, but he knows when it's time to say thank you!

User Image

Name: Maswali
Personality: Maswali can be a real scatter brain in social situations. Though don't let her awkward situation fool you, she's actually a pretty sharp lioness. She absolutely loves the challenge that a puzzle can bring. The high she gets from finally reaching an end result is unbeatable. She just can't get over it, and as a result completely sinks herself into her work, every time anything questionable comes her way. She can and will do whatever it takes to reach a finale, so if you're in her way watch out! Though, as sharp as she may be with mysteries, I would never leave Maswali alone for long - she's got a bad habit of getting herself lost.
Pride: Rogue Currently - heading towards the Pridelands
Want: A mate - though she wouldn't be the type to actually acknowledge such a term. She's more likely to really fall for someone, but put them in a somewhat friendzone type thing. She'd never openly admit that they were life mates, no matter how long they were together or how many cubs they have. But the connection the two have would be more than enough for both of them to know that they were destined for each other. So basically she needs someone who will be devoted to her, even knowing she's got an odd commitment fear and will never openly admit her love for him.

User Image

Name: Kitokono
Personality: Kitokono has had a rough life, which has left him somewhat mentally and physically drained. The male found his mate at a young age, and lost her nearly as quickly. The only thing the poor guy was left with were their cubs. Whom he raised in an overly protective household until they were old enough to sneak away on their own and escape Dad's ever watching eye. Of course, he still watches over them, and is likely to watch over even their pups when the time comes! But for the most part, Kitokono is a very calm, and easy going male. He's sweet and caring, and will likely be ever loyal to anyone willing to be his companion. He would wait on her hand and foot, and give her anything her heart desired - Except the title of 'mate'
Pride: Mava'Bunda
Want: A partner. Kitokono will never call you his mate, though he will acknowledge that he has a deep affection for you. He found his soul mate early in life, and lost her early in life. He is incapable of letting her go, and in truth just wants someone else in his life to keep him grounded.

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:14 pm
WE WANT FLINGS!

User Image

Name: Ulimi'Siri
Personality: Ulimi has a very nasty tongue. He finds himself unable to hold himself back from speaking whatever is on his mind to whoever he is speaking to. His mind just blurts it out - whether it is something sweet, or simply the worst thing you've ever heard in your life. Though chances are, you won't be happy with anything Ulimi has to say, see, he's a perfectionist. And he has yet to meet a single lion or otherwise that hasn't had some simple imperfection. He will gladly let you know what yours is, whether you want to hear about it or not. It's just his nature. Once you get past his tough outer exterior though, he's actually a real, loyal to the end sweetheart.
Pride: U'W - i'm debating having him leave if he doesn't find a Banu or Beybanu soon.
Want: Banus & a Beybanu - or if you aren't up for a U'W plot, I will consider a simple mate plot - though i'd really like to keep the U'W blood alive. Currently he needs a fling something fierce! Preferably with a leopard or cheetah, but lionesses will be considered as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:15 pm
WE WANT PLOT

User Image

Name: Pumbaa'Mlinzi
Personality: A loyal and dedicated protector through and through. Mlinzi will do anything within his power to protect the ones he loves, and even those he may personally dislike but others may favor. Even though he is far from fit enough to physically protect them, it doesn't hinder him from trying. He will never give up on trying, and may push himself much further than his limits allow in order to try. In most cases his protection comes in a mental form. He gives others a shoulder to cry on, and an ear to talk to. He does his best to give them a cheery bit of advice in order to make their day better, because if he can ever get them to laugh a little; perhaps that's all the ever needed. His motto is very fondly 'Laughter is the best medicine.'

Loyal is the understatement of the century for this young lion, but you'd be hard pressed to find something more fitting. Mlinzi, is a very dedicated individual, and tends to be loyal to those that he has reason to. He would never do anything to betray them, and in fact would far rather not know others secrets, in order to better serve them as dedicated friends or companions. Mlinzi finds himself hard pressed to hold back important or even not so important details from his friends, the thought alone makes him feel ill. Though his inner most wish would be to tell them, if the secret were to something that could harm the individual he would most likely become lost in his own battle of wits. Trying to resolve what scenario would yield everyone a better result.

Underneath Mlinzi's bright exterior rages a silet fear of the unknown in his future. Every day is a new challenge for him, and somedays he isn't sure if he can be up for the challenge. He hides his fear under his very real, but also somewhat unreal upbeat personality. Although he is successful in most cases at hiding his fears, they do rear their ugly heads on his bad days, when the tables turn and it is finally his turn to need a bit of cheering up.
Pride: Kitwana'Antara
Want: Mlinzi wants quite a few things so let's get started.

First he needs a matchmaker. Someone who will do their best in order to find the best possible match for Mlinzi. In the end, the matchmaker will find someone Mlinzi is compatible with, but it won't be 'the one.'

Then he needs a female to be the Matchmakers choice. This female will be mated to Mlinzi and will probably -in the future- bear him at least one litter of cubs. The two will be happy with each other and Mlinzi will love her - but he won't be number one in her heart - though she won't know this at first.

Finally he needs another female. This female won't come into serious plots until later - but she will be Mlinzi's soul mate. The two will somehow come into contact, and it will be sort of an instant connection type of thing. From there the relationship will blossom, but always in secret. The female may eventually bear him some cubs - but not immediately. In essence she will be the one Mlinzi is destined to be with, but by an accident they can never truly be.

** All lions for this plot must belong to the Kitwana'Antara pride **

User Image

Name: Jalouzi'nan'Syel
Personality: She has no idea of her true potential. As a cub, she always sold herself short to her sister. Thinking of herself as the lesser of the twins, and even the lesser of all the cubs. She felt terribly ostracized from her entire family, since she looked nothing like any of them, and even a bit jealous. Now that she's on her own in the roguelands, she's being forced to stand on her own four feet and take care of herself. She won't be very good at it, and may in the end have to give in and find someone to care for her. But for now, she's determined to hold her own. She's a slightly shy individual, and a bit quirky once you get to know her. She's the kind of lion that trips over her own feet constantly, which will further lead to her needing someone to watch over her.
Pride: Doesn't have one. Open to possible offers. NO U'W
Want: I want someone who has a spiritual connection to the Earth, or something similar. Someone who can give her some advice on her Mother. She never knew her, and she's always on the search to learn about her. I want someone who can give her the idea of gathering trinkets and treasures.

A bully - some mean brute who just tears her confidence to shreds. I want no expense spared in how rude he'll be. She needs it.

Parental / Grandparent type figure. Someone who could take her under their wing, and help her to mature a bit.

A friend / crush, possibly to peak her interest in not everyone being terrible people. Someone who could save her from her self doubt, and make her want to BE a better lioness.  

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100