boy - need banu and will return
  boy - not coming back
  Poll Troll
View Results

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:29 am
Calling All Achal U'W Spawn!

Things have happened family wise in the pride, the point of this thread is so you all know what is going on ooc. I personally would like to also know whats going on with your characters as well ^^'

Is your boy back yet? Will he be coming back? Does your girl have a pad? Does she want a pad? Have any of you seen the U'W meta? Will any of you participate in the U'W meta?

Things like that.

Please be aware that Kao hasn't seen this yet although she will by tonight. Any information might change at that point.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:40 am
So I'm going to do this a bit time line-e-ish

~ Niam'Namir retuned from his Banu quest with a banu and as a healer.... as far as I am aware the first to return, since this is what I aware of this is how I played it smile
~ A bit of time pass
~ Tsubame was knocked up by Achal again heart
~ Some more time pass
~ The cubs are born but Tsu dies shortly after they take their first breath. Don't worry she slips into a coma and passes on from there, no real pain was felt. crying
__ At the same time Namir was called in to fix Tsu and is unable. gonk
~ Achal kinda goes grief stricken - hopefully kao will provide better info
~ The cubs are weaned aprox 4 months after birth by surrogate, no I dont know who, just a made up person.... the weaning time is normally 6 months according to this link but we decided to shorten it a little bit, kittens can do it so why cant cubs?
___ At this time Achal takes the cubs and leaves the pride lands. Why he does this no one in the pride really knows.... again kao might contradict me on this scream
~ Namir is now left in charge of the family since he is the eldest boy to return. He has also been informed that his Beybanu is expecting their first litter, he is understandably freaking out a bit eek

This is basically where we are now  

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:47 am
Now I know the family echo tree is off so I would love to know some things about your characters.

For all:
1. Does your character have a mate?
2. Do you want family rp?
3. Did you know a meta is going on?
4. Will you click the link in my sig to check the meta out?

For girls:
1. If you don't have a Pad will you remain in the home den or will you move in with Namir and his family?
... really thats about it.

For guys:
1. Has your boy returned to the pride?
2. Will your boy return to the pride?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:06 am
Family Tree typed out eek
The key:
NoP - Not of Pride
? - no name for image
~ - other banu, initials in quotes proceeding banu name

Achal x Nidawi (fling)
- Viho (NoP)
- Atashmah x Mjyd
~ "A" x Yamile (fling I believe)
~ "A" x ?
~ "A" x Nesrin
- Liliamuna x Akram'raja
---- Kaveh'Aziz
---- Shirina
---- Azizam
---- Husni
---- Jalal
---- Jalil

Achal x Midori-Koodori-Sennyo-Ninja-Kirei-Musume (fling)
- Janan
- Fayrus
- Eiko (NoP)
- Mi'Rage x Yamile
- Kirei-ryuu (NoP)

Achal x Tsubame (deceased)
- Thuraya x Kwea
---- Neelam x Bagrat
---- Basma
---- Isra x Ouran
---- Elam x Moema
~~ "E" x Luyayn
~~ "E" x Eos
~~ "E" x Mirima
-------- Shiya'imbali
-------- Cherna
-------- Arwen
-------- Cedderwyn
-------- Elri
-------- Kokatema
-------- Adri
---- Rasule x Teslee
~~ "R" x Lithophoro
-------- Monera
-------- Subarenae x Masikanti
-------- Maiasaura x Harith
-------- Limadha
-------- Parmelia
-------- Rais
- Naim'Namir x Farrah
---- cub 1
---- Akeem
---- cub 3
---- cub 4
~"N'N" x Rana
- Xerxes
- Cairo
- Bahaar
- Anisah
- Sarika x Gubari
- Nyline x Ridwan
- Hazena (will return to pride at Adol)
- Naalya
- Kidogo'mlima
- Kreyate
- Jalouzi
- Darakhshan (will return to the pride at Adol)

Achal x Maua
- Arwa
- Haytham
- Nesrin
- Ladarius
- Anahita

Achal x Ban'ma
- Ramiz x Ayashe
- Paravati x Tolmai
- Avatefeh
- Zaid (info out of date)
- Wenutu
- Hawtyi x Aali  

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:46 pm
I have two Achal daughters...

Thuraya who is with Kwea and very happy. She has had one litter... with 5 cubs. 2 boys 3 girls.

From that litter I kept Elam who is now all grown up with 4 banus of his own!! He has had his first litter with his beybanu! A litter of 7, 6 girl 1 boy.

From his litter I kept a girl Adri.... she is brand new and just a baby with no plans for a pad yet smile .

From Elam's brother I was gifted a girl Maiasaura. I believe that she has a pad in the works a Son of Ilyas I believe his name is A'asifa but this isnt set in stone and I could be wrong.

EDIT: I was wrong it is Harith that is to be Maia's pad! Thankfully his owner has a MUCH better memory then me!

I also have a daughter of Achals from Ban'ma's litter. Named Parvati. She was going to be mated to Tolmai... but his owner has left gaia for an unknown amount of time and I know that I talked to someone else about being a pad for her but for the life of me I cant remember who.... so I think she has a pad but I dont know who it is XD.

I would love family rp ! And I did know the Meta was going on.... I will most likely be participating with at very least Elam but possibly the others too depending on who I can get rp from and that my rl doesnt get any more hectic then it already is.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:04 pm
Cedderwyn and Arwen are actually mixed up on the family Echo. xD My Cedderwyn is the one with the red mountain on her paws.  

Feral Mule

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:34 am
i believe i switched the names properly coffee ^^

ness did i spell all the cubs names right? and so far thuraya is the most prolific of the blood XDXD

and family rp whooot XD who ever you want to use dearest XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:21 pm
All the names are spelt right but Cedderwyn and Arwen still look like they are backwards to me.

http://www.familyecho.com/ap/ap_image_read.php?f=266749181314758157&p=EMPA8&c=10hq46qtmjy&r=388017025&
this is Arwen

http://www.familyecho.com/ap/ap_image_read.php?f=266749181314758157&p=EMPA8&c=10hq46qtmjy&r=137312666&
this is Cedderwyn

And I could rp with anyone... I just might be slow got some rl stuff happening right now.  

nessiaing

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:14 pm
apparently family echo didn't like changing for me >.> i did it several times i hope this time it sticks

and ness rl stuff is cool XD if i find the time ill set something up for us XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:02 am
Achal:
*Currently in route to the U'W, cubs in tow, how many not sure

Cairo:
*Still in the rogue lands looking for for a banu, luck in finding one none (mostly my fault)

Mirage:
*Still in rogue lands
*Banu Yamile, whom he still hasn't met

Ladarius:
*In the rogue lands, not really looking for a banu, no plans to return currently

Neelam:
*Pad Bagrat, not really sure what going on here, pm's sent out but I can't remember the responce

Hawtyi:
*Pad Aali, she is currently adjusting to life in the sultans harem and is happy with her place in life

Naalya:
*currently in rogue lands with Achal, her plot was not to return to the pride, though she may be there for the meta  

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:12 am
ninja

thanks kao  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:23 am
Jalouzi decided to stay in the rogue lands rather than go back with her Father to the pride. It was part of the effort to try and spread the bloodlines out a bit farther than the U'W. She doesn't have any set plans at this point so currently she's just roaming around the rogue lands looking for kind souls to teach her the ways of being on her own.

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:33 pm
yup i rmember dep ^^ just hadnt gotten a chance to edit that info into the family line XD dont forget tho that she is still technicly travaling with her siblins and her father, atleast untill he returns to the pride during the meta

oh and i was chalanged by kao to make a huge achal spawn family image so any links or pics you can toss me would be wonderful XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:23 pm
Oh, well i'll keep that in mind. I had thought, Achal was going to set her out on her own when she reached juve owo. That's why I had it typed out that way. If you're up for it, I may try and snag an RP between her and her Father before he leaves. Up to you :3 And Rofl, you're going to have a LOT of fun with that one!

Here's Jalouzi's most recent pic :]

User Image

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:05 pm
adol ^^ thats when achal would be returning to the pride. Kaori_luv is the owner of Achal so she would be the one to poke about rp dep ^^ tho i am more then willing to do sibling rp or even great uncle rp with kess'trel XD

and thanks for the image darling ^^  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces