Submit

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:25 pm
1/7  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:27 pm
The Newbies

These SoA are new to my pride and are the ones that have my priority.

Quote:
User Image [Name] Paku
[Mate] None.

[Personality] He's a kind old soul that has been through quite a bit. From being abandoned as a cub by his mother because he coat didn't fit the norm of his birth pride to being partially raised by a maned wolf who had no idea what it was doing. Despite that, he grew up just fine. Because of the fact that he was rejected by his own birth pride, joining or forming a pride has never really crossed his mind even though he sometime strays close to the border of some.

[What I'm looking for]
• A mate. A lioness [no cheetah or leopard] and preferably with ? x ? parents as I want them to breed quite a bit. Having not known his actually family has put the want of a large, close family. He will be faithful to her and expects the same.
• Friends. He's not really the social kind so he will likely not engage other in conversation, but if they start it first he might open up a bit.
• A plot. Some drama is always good and he definitely need it as he's close to my heart because he was one of several SoA given to me by a close friend. Even more-so because she designed and even colored him. So I'm not looking for him to die or get seriously injured [not without a good plot].

Quote:
User Image[Name] Safi-chanua
[Mate] None.

[Personality] Safi is pretty fabulous thanks to the fact he cares for his fur too much and that he sleeps in any sweet smelling wild flowers he can possibly find. While a nice guy, if he sees dirt or something on someone's fur, he's likely to try to groom them even if he doesn't know them.

[What I'm looking for]
• A mate and/or fling(s). Any species is fine.
• Some friends.

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:29 pm
The Rouge Females

Quote:
User Image[Name] Altana
[Mate] None

[Personality] She's a kind, elderly woman who has an air of nobility around her as she walks and talks with dignity despite being a rogue. This is because she was, but she gave that all up to be with Aether's grandfather. She had one son, Aether's father. Not even two years after Aether's birth, he passed, leaving an elderly lioness with the care of a rebellious adolescent since the mother had not been seen since his birth. They parted ways once he reached adulthood and went on his own quest.

[What I'm looking for]
• A mate. She's hopefully joining the Aka'mleli soon. Either someone joining with her or someone already in. She believes herself passed the age of being courted so an older male would likely be the best choice (though I'm not going to deny anyone from trying).
• Plots. While she's a rogue, I'd love for her to get some actual plots going, maybe one that causes her to seek shelter with a pride instead of staying by herself.

Quote:
User Image[Name] Noir
[Mate] None

[Personality] She's a sweet, humble girl who knows her place in the world having been a servant to another leopardess' her entire life. Having been taken from her family and sold to Pinot's family to work for them has shown her the world is an unforgiving place and having any kind of feeling of safety is a blessing. Under the protectiong of Pinot, she feels that and is unlikely to ever leave her mistress' side.

[What I'm looking for]
• I'd love for her to have a sort of fairytale romance. She'll be joining Heinrich's mountain colony though, so unless he's willing to join it's going to end in tragedy. Any species is fine.
• She doesn't have one fling lined up, but I'm not sure if it's going to happen.

Quote:
User Image[Name] Suk'tamu
[Mate] Maybe

[Personality] Working on this, she's a blank slate right now.

[What I'm looking for]
• Friends. Suk'tamu, at this point, has no friends except her family. While she loves them all dearly, others would be nice.

Quote:
User Image [Name] Abayomi
[Mate] Maybe

[What I'm looking for]
• Plots. If you need a sweet tempered healer for some reason lemme know!
• A pride. Something where her healing skills would be appreciated.

Quote:
User Image[Name] Aberash
[Mate] Yes

[What I'm looking for]
• Anything. Plots, enemies, friends, all of it.

Quote:
User Image[Name] Maya
[Mate] None

[Personality] Maya was sister to Xibalba during the goddess' time as a mortal. During said time, her sister burned her, searing her flesh to the point of the fur being unable to regrow on those patches of her skin. Her once beautiful pelt, ruined. Thinking herself ugly, she has become reclusive, wishing to hide herself from the world. Her once noble and high opinions have become more humble, more thankful to the gods for even letting her live or that someone would actually look at her.

[What I'm looking for]
• A future pride. Maybe.
• A mate. She has a fling (possibly several) lined up with Tichaona.
• Plots. With her sister now being a goddess who is still trying to enact vengence on Maya for letting her die. If this sparks anything, lemme know. <3

Quote:
User Image [Name] Nungal
[Mate] None

[What I'm looking for]
• Anything. Plots, enemies, friends, all of it.
• She's likely going to join the Milkikubwa when she's older.

Quote:
User Image[Name] Mebsuta
[Mate] None

[Personality] One of the oldest members of the Nyota-Wasomaji, she has the sort of crazy grandma appeal to her. She thinks everyone is her pup and as such is considered to be very much the pack's grandmother.

[What I'm looking for]
• Pup craziness.
• A fling or mate?

Quote:
User Image [Name] Alnilam
[Mate] None

[Personality] As one of the three leaders of the Nyota-Wasomaji, she has an air of dignity around her as she moves and speaks. Other then that, she's a blank slate.

[What I'm looking for]
• A mate. She'll need a strong, but noble-hearted male (or possibly female) to help her and be a support. Regardless of gender though, she will continue her line. If the mate is female, she will look for a male consort to sire children.
• A fling. No string attached. My only request is that a majority of the cubs go towards the pack.

Quote:
User Image [Name] Deinocti
[Mate] Yes

[Personality] Will fill in.

[What I'm looking for]

Quote:
User Image[Name] Karoma
[Mate] None

[Personality] Will fill in.

[What I'm looking for]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:29 pm
The Rouge Males

Quote:
User Image[Name] Aether
[Mate] Yes

[Personality]

[What I'm looking for]
• A fling. He already has a planned mate and a pride they're going to go to once I get her (the Mwezi'johari).
• He's a seer so maybe plots (or future plots) that use that?

Quote:
User Image[Name] Malygos
[Mate] None

[Personality]

[What I'm looking for]
• Seers (rolled, not god-born) to scare, injure and/or kill. He's a seer-hunter believing those that were not born from the coupling of a mortal and a god stole their gift from the gods and that he must reclaim it.
• Back-logged fling (that does not result in cubs) with a seer (rolled). He will need to find out about her being a seer eventually and will send her away to keep her safe.
• People who share his views on seers.

Quote:
User Image[Name] Halion
[Mate] None

[Personality]

[What I'm looking for]
• Havoc. He's the son of Neltharion, the god of hate, so it's quite likely like he'll go out and try to cause problems for people.
• Future mate. Of course he'll need one. Or two. ;D

Quote:
User Image[Name] Durin
[Mate] Sort of

[Personality]

[What I'm looking for]
• Mates. Durin's the kind of man to have a sort of harem of females. While he won't breed with them all, he's certain to care for them. With two other females staying with him, if you have a female that needs a sort of stepping stone and some protection from just the world in general, he may be able to help.

Quote:
User Image[Name] Mannan
[Mate] None

[Personality]

[What I'm looking for]
• Thief! Manna like stuff. Sticks, rocks, dirt, even blades of grass. I'd like someone to try and take some of his more valuable things (polished rocks, gems, gold ore)
• Mate and/or fling. I'd like a black cheetah or leopard for him. No lions please. Preferably not green or purple eyes (as I'd like for there to be many black cheetahs with different eye colors to overrun SoA ;D).

Quote:
User Image[Name] Heinrich
[Mate] Sort of

[Personality]

[What I'm looking for]
• Future mates. Heinrich is loosely based on Henry the Eighth in the fact that he goes through women quickly. He currently has one female leopard who will stay with him until a future plot. After that, she'll likely leave him for secret reason.
• Adopted children. As the future leader of a colony, children who will grow up and in turn become loyal to him is always a plus!
• Followers. In general, Heinrich needs more followers if he's ever to return home to his colony. If your leopard (leopard hybrids and lions/cheetahs that are mated to leopards are fine too) is interested in a mountain colony run by him, let me know in here.

Quote:
User Image[Name] Barafu-taji
[Mate] None

[Personality]

[What I'm looking for]
• A mate. He's part of Heinrich's colony so she would need to be willing to go back with him to it. Any species is fine.
• A fling. I'd love for him to have at least one. D:

Quote:
User Image[Name] Gnole
[Mate] Yes

[Personality]

[What I'm looking for]
• Gonna fill this in eventually.

Quote:
User Image[Name] Mak're
[Mate] None

[Personality] Blank slate.

[What I'm looking for]
• Any idea?

Quote:
User Image[Name] Rosso
[Mate] None

[Personality]

[What I'm looking for]
• A mate. He's a gentleman, so it's unlikely he'll fling.

Quote:
User Image[Name] Bluu-Masad
[Mate] Yes

[Personality] Meet SoA's very own southern boy. He speaks with a sort of southern accent for no real reason and has little to no manners. He's a huge sweetie though.

[What I'm looking for]
• Friends. D:> Poor guy needs em.

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:30 pm
The Pridelands

Quote:
User Image[Name] Ki
[Mate] None

[Personality]

[What I'm looking for]

Quote:
User Image[Name] Huo Banshui
[Mate] Yes (intended)

[Personality]

[What I'm looking for]

Quote:
User Image[Name] D'oro-moyo
[Mate] None

[Personality]

[What I'm looking for]

Quote:
User Image[Name] Mohombi
[Mate] Yes

[Personality]

[What I'm looking for]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:31 pm
The Tuait-tekem

Quote:
User Image[Name] Kujali
[Mate] Yes

[Personality]

[What I'm looking for]
• Friends. Kujali could always have more friends; considering she doesn't really have any yet...

Quote:
User Image[Name] Nyati
[Mate] None

[Personality]

[What I'm looking for]
• Future mate. She has a fling lined up with the god of navigation. I'm going to be picky with her, so please don't feel bad if I decline.
• Family RP. She has a lot of siblings from the Airion x Tuu breeding. I'd love for her to actually Rp with some of them.
• Meeting people who may have seen or known her father, Airion, the god of patience.

Quote:
User Image[Name] Mana
[Mate] Yes

[Personality]

[What I'm looking for]
• Friends? She doesn't have too many.

Quote:
User Image[Name] Ulduar
[Mate] None

[Personality]

[What I'm looking for]
• Possibly a future mate? He may be lined up to die in a future plot so please keep that in mind if you offer.
• Gods to meet. Ulduar's a little fanboy when it comes to gods. He loves to hear about stories and their lives.

Quote:
User Image[Name] Almennt
[Mate] None

[Personality]

[What I'm looking for]
• Future mate. She's a tough gal, so an equally tough kinda dude or maybe a timid guy may work for her.

Quote:
User Image[Name] Chippe
[Mate] Yes (intended)

[Personality]

[What I'm looking for]
• Possibly friends. He's almost full grown and large for his age so he's kind of awkward.

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:32 pm
Misc. Prides

Quote:
User Image[Name] Niloticus (formerly Upendo'mume)
[Mate] Yes

[Personality]

[What I'm looking for]

Quote:
User Image[Name] Islyn
[Mate] None (infertile as far as I know)

[Personality]

[What I'm looking for]
• Friends in-pride.
• Possible mate. Please keep in mind that he's infertile. I would prefer another infertile hybrid for him. Gender doesn't matter.

Quote:
User Image[Name] Samirah
[Mate] None

[Personality]

[What I'm looking for]
• Future pad. He will need to look like her father. She's extremely pro-stripe and anyone who does not have them is not worth her time (in her opinion).

Quote:
User Image[Name] Nirav Kalyani
[Mate] Yes (intended)

[Personality]

[What I'm looking for]

Quote:
User Image[Name] Toph'Tara Kanati
[Mate] None

[Personality]

[What I'm looking for]
• A mate. He's going to stay in the Ela. Please see his family tree so there is no inbreeding. D:

Quote:
User Image[Name] Zara
[Mate] None

[Personality]

[What I'm looking for]

Quote:
User Image[Name] Sun Jian
[Mate] Yes (intended)

[Personality]

[What I'm looking for]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:37 pm
The Gods

Quote:
User Image[Name] Xibalba, Goddess of Hypnosis
[Mate] None
[Patron god for] No prides

[Personality]

[What I'm looking for]
• A mate. Either mortal or god. For god, the appearance and domain would both need to fit hers. I'm going to be picky with her and even more-so if it's a mortal being offered.
• Friends? With how manipulative she is, it's unlikely she'd be able to make any long term friends unless they either enjoy being toyed with or they go out wreaking havoc.

Quote:
User Image[Name] Zimran, Goddess of Purity
[Mate] None

[Personality]

[What I'm looking for]
• Friends. Just outside of prides for now or ones inside of prides that freely allow gods within the lands (or it would be fine if she disguised herself). She desperately needs people to talk to.
• Followers. Those who keep themselves pure for "the one" find themselves in her favor. While things and people do change, and she understands that, but while together as long as they are faithful, she approves. She would like to meet some SoA who are lifemates or were faithful to their one mate and then split.
• A best friend. With her split from Griffith, Zimran needs someone to just talk to. Possibly someone who was with a 'lifemate' and then something happened, causing them to split. I'm hoping that maybe this friend also took another mate afterwards, someone who could talk to Zimran about it. D:
• Anything really. She's not a fan of fire (or the firekin for that matter) or the ocean (a fear of drowning I suppose) so I'd possibly a water-based pride member to maybe help her get over that fear.

Quote:
User Image[Name] Airion, God of Patience
[Mate] None

[Personality]

[What I'm looking for]

Quote:
User Image[Name] Xiu Xiu, Goddess of Sorcery
[Mate] None

[Personality]

[What I'm looking for]

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:39 pm
+1  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:46 pm
+1  

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:48 pm
+1  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:35 pm
Okay, now to fill in stuff. D:>  

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:08 pm
-nudges this up- :3c  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:03 pm
When I find someone I would like to try them with Almennt if possible? I just wanted to offer for future possibilities c:  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:16 pm

User Image
General roleplay for Nyati?

Buziba is a rogue now, I just haven't gotten him recerted as I haven't decided what to do with him. He's a bit awkward, he never had too much social interaction as a cub, but since becoming a rogue he's gotten more confident. He's recently picked up a tag along cub that he's taking care of for the moment. Jini is very paranoid and skittish, so Buziba is overly protective of the young boy, which is actually assisting Buziba in becoming more confident in himself since he has a reason to be assertive.

I imagine trying to be assertive/confident around a pretty face would throw Buziba into a bit of a tailspin. XD

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff