Submit

will he die?
  yes, he'll die for sacrifice
  no voldemort will
  he and voldemort will both die
View Results

~rubyblue~

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:14 pm
i know everyone is wondering if harry will die or not...
i personally dont want him to die
i mean if he kills voldemort then there's no reason for J.K to write more and that must be what she's going for if this is her last book.if harry dies...well it's possible that he could...but then the wizarding world would be in danger and even if voldemort does die also what about ron and hermione? it'll be sad for them if harry dies...whats your opinion?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:22 am
i am not sure.
rowling said she wouldn't write any more, no matter what.
so, she doesn't even hint at whether harry will die or not.

i wouldn't particularily mind if he died, but i don't think he will. i think rowling is far more attached to him then she was to albus or sirius, and will be unable to kill him.

i have thought that ron will die near the end of the book, helping harry, but rowling wouldn't do that. ron will have just gotten together with hermione. that would just be cruel. XD

i think that voldemort will be the only one to die. well, if he dies at all.
fine. voldemort will be the only one defeated.

and now it sounds like harry is going to beat voldemort at some videogame. -shakes head-

[ Voldemort ]

8,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Mark Twain 100

Witch of the Moon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 1:49 pm
~rubyblue~
i know everyone is wondering if harry will die or not...
i personally dont want him to die
i mean if he kills voldemort then there's no reason for J.K to write more and that must be what she's going for if this is her last book.if harry dies...well it's possible that he could...but then the wizarding world would be in danger and even if voldemort does die also what about ron and hermione? it'll be sad for them if harry dies...whats your opinion?

I dont want Harry to die but maybe he has to give his live in order to save the Magic Worl.. or something like that confused  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:08 pm
I'm predicting that Harry well probably die, I don't want him to die but when you think about it, the book would seem a little too prdictable if he didn't die and maybe even a little cheesy. The way I see him dying is when he's dueling with Voldemort he'll use his scar to make Voldemort feel all his pain. (kind of like when Harry can feel Voldemorts excitement in the 5th book) Voldemort will become overwhelmed with Harry's pain and will fall to the ground. Then Harry will preform the Killing curse that will distroy Voldemort. But because Harry's scar ties the two of them together Harry will die too.  

covo

evy_writer

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:41 pm
Personally, I really don't know what to think. In one way, I think he will die. But in another, it's almost as if he can't die. The book is always from his point of view. If Harry's not there, we don't know what's going on, unless she changes the view which is possible. It would be tragic. I don't know if I would cry, but it would be devastating.

I can't really make a prediction, because JK Rowling always catches me by surprise in the ending and I never know unless I sneak to the back. So...until book 7, I won't know. *shrugs* sweatdrop redface  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 6:37 pm
evy_goddess
Personally, I really don't know what to think. In one way, I think he will die. But in another, it's almost as if he can't die. The book is always from his point of view. If Harry's not there, we don't know what's going on, unless she changes the view which is possible. It would be tragic. I don't know if I would cry, but it would be devastating.

I can't really make a prediction, because JK Rowling always catches me by surprise in the ending and I never know unless I sneak to the back. So...until book 7, I won't know. *shrugs* sweatdrop redface
yeah it kinda is in his P.O.V...i wonder when the seventh comes out whee  

~rubyblue~

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 6:46 pm
THere's what I think. I think he will survive, because one of the last words in the book is 'Scar'. Now I don't think Voldemort will just hand Harry's deceased body over to Ron and Hermione.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:41 am
Vash Thompson
THere's what I think. I think he will survive, because one of the last words in the book is 'Scar'. Now I don't think Voldemort will just hand Harry's deceased body over to Ron and Hermione.
That is true. I have heard that rumor about 'scar'. But that could be anything. If both died it could be "They could still see the unmistakable scar" or "The second war all began and ended with a scar" or even "Now that voldemort was finally gone, there was now no trace of a scar" It could be anything! I hope he doesn't die though for all us readers sakes! confused crying  

evy_writer

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cheerleader 200

camouflage_girl

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:17 am
Dude I hope not!! gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:19 am
evy_goddess
Vash Thompson
That is true. I have heard that rumor about 'scar'. But that could be anything. If both died it could be "They could still see the unmistakable scar" or "The second war all began and ended with a scar" or even "Now that voldemort was finally gone, there was now no trace of a scar" It could be anything! I hope he doesn't die though for all us readers sakes! confused crying

Wow, the last word is scar? interesting.. smile I love your siggy btw!! The HP avatars are soooo cute!! blaugh  

camouflage_girl

Reb_love18

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:52 am
I think he will...even thou i dont want him to.

and about the scar being the last word, it can be anything it can fit for dead or alive

ex:
Dead: And thats the story of the boy who lived, and it started with a Scar.

:shrugs:  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:18 am
Ron will kill him!!! Mwuhahahaha! twisted  

darkzumi

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

dirty old sod

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:13 pm
I hope Ron dies instead.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:31 pm
covo
I'm predicting that Harry well probably die, I don't want him to die but when you think about it, the book would seem a little too prdictable if he didn't die and maybe even a little cheesy. The way I see him dying is when he's dueling with Voldemort he'll use his scar to make Voldemort feel all his pain. (kind of like when Harry can feel Voldemorts excitement in the 5th book) Voldemort will become overwhelmed with Harry's pain and will fall to the ground. Then Harry will preform the Killing curse that will distroy Voldemort. But because Harry's scar ties the two of them together Harry will die too.
3nodding Sad, but I belive it to be true. But we have to wait until then. If he doesn't, it is going to shock a lot of people including me. I was just not thinking...He could die, but then maybe somehow, come back to life? It's just a thought. I read to many fanfics. xd  

LeighMae

LeighMae

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:32 pm
~rubyblue~
evy_goddess

yeah it kinda is in his P.O.V...i wonder when the seventh comes out whee
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces