Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
does anyone else have this problem? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kesuke uchiha

Blessed Genius

10,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:32 am
ok..so today as I had to clean my ship up a little bit during XO's happy hour
someone questioned my beliefes mostly to make fun of me for choosing to not have premaritial sex....
and I told him that for every man God has a woman that he is destined to be with...and by sleeping around you are stealing from and violating the sacred bond that God has set up.

their return argument was so stupid and so childish it could not have made its point if I tried to lose the argument....they tried to quote scripture about how I think it was aberham ((bad spelling sorry >_<)) could not bare a child with his own wife so he slept with another woman and was given a child.....however...that same story...God was very displeased with him and cursed their two family lines so that they would always have conflict.....

so the real question is.....does anyone else have arguments with people who are so clueless to their own beliefs they cannot properly insult yours?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:28 am
Yea, but thats when you smile and walk away, because only God can cure that kind of stupidity.  

thrashmetaljunkie

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:47 am
Yes, quite a lot.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:54 pm
Yes I've had that happen. The ignorance of some people can be astounding.  

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100

jesusgirl115

Dangerous Friend

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:24 pm
Oh yes. Quite often actually.
Sad thing is, to them it makes perfect sense but we're like "Seriously? Are you hearing what just came out of your own mouth?!"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:41 pm
That is when I just yell "I'm a virgin and I'm proud of it!" then I walk away.  

emorhconom esor
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Expilliarmus

3,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:41 pm
Not very often, since Philippines is a Christian country.. But there are very major major issues when it comes to religion. :/

God may want us to be divided by truth than to be united by error. But here in the Philippines, it is even worse. We are divided by error. Because of those stupid people who created RELIGION.. *is pissed*

I'm sorry for the rant. It is just because sometimes people make fun of me for being a Born-Again Christian and for following God with all my heart. Just because they are too engrossed in Catholicism they believe in the so-called "Lordship Salvation" which is a very false doctrine. I pity them. But our country will not stay like this any longer. We know God has plans for my country and I will do my best to realize the vision..

LOL. I'm sorry for getting off-topic but that is my country's problem which is encountered by every Born-Again Christian here. And that includes me. Thank you. *runs and hide*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:44 pm
Expilliarmus
Not very often, since Philippines is a Christian country.. But there are very major major issues when it comes to religion. :/

God may want us to be divided by truth than to be united by error. But here in the Philippines, it is even worse. We are divided by error. Because of those stupid people who created RELIGION.. *is pissed*

I'm sorry for the rant. It is just because sometimes people make fun of me for being a Born-Again Christian and for following God with all my heart. Just because they are too engrossed in Catholicism they believe in the so-called "Lordship Salvation" which is a very false doctrine. I pity them. But our country will not stay like this any longer. We know God has plans for my country and I will do my best to realize the vision..

LOL. I'm sorry for getting off-topic but that is my country's problem which is encountered by every Born-Again Christian here. And that includes me. Thank you. *runs and hide*
-likes- where is gaia's like button???  

thrashmetaljunkie

Expilliarmus

3,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:58 pm
thrashmetaljunkie
Expilliarmus

Waaa. Thanks. ahaha. Isn't gaia's like button the 'tip' one? I don't know. Ahaha. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:13 pm
Expilliarmus
thrashmetaljunkie
Expilliarmus

Waaa. Thanks. ahaha. Isn't gaia's like button the 'tip' one? I don't know. Ahaha. smile
tip?? lol. idk.  

thrashmetaljunkie

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:47 pm
thrashmetaljunkie

Expilliarmus
thrashmetaljunkie
Expilliarmus

Lol, yes. The "Tip" button would be the equivalent of a "Like" button on Gaia. However, for whatever reason, the "Tip" button is not available in guilds. D :

Thrash= The "Tip" button usually sits on top of people's posts along with the "Quote" button. It automatically takes 25 gold from your account and deposits the gold into the poster's account. ^^ Basically a quick easy way to say "thanks for posting that" or "I liked that post." ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:52 pm
@ Br1ttana

oh, i havent posted outside of the guilds for so long i didnt know that O_o  

thrashmetaljunkie

Expilliarmus

3,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:47 pm
thrashmetaljunkie
Expilliarmus
thrashmetaljunkie
Expilliarmus

tip?? lol. idk.

There you go. There are no "tip" buttons here.. :/ But the Tip button is alike to FB's link button.. As Br1ttana says. :3  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:49 pm
Br1ttana
thrashmetaljunkie

Expilliarmus
thrashmetaljunkie
Expilliarmus

Lol, yes. The "Tip" button would be the equivalent of a "Like" button on Gaia. However, for whatever reason, the "Tip" button is not available in guilds. D :

Thrash= The "Tip" button usually sits on top of people's posts along with the "Quote" button. It automatically takes 25 gold from your account and deposits the gold into the poster's account. ^^ Basically a quick easy way to say "thanks for posting that" or "I liked that post." ^^

Woohh. Thanks for the information.. Ehehehe. :3  

Expilliarmus

3,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

Hathor The Mad

Friendly Hunter

18,775 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Converting 100 items 100
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:54 pm
I have a lot of agnostic & atheist friends. (Who I pray for)
I do find Im picked on a lot and judged but I don't care because its my life and my eternal soul not theres. I do feel bad for them but I pray for them to find faith someday.What gets to me is they tell me my religion is made up to which I respond "since Im supposed to be the Christian here I thought I was supposed to be stereotypically judgmental?" And then I too get an ignorant comment.
People will always down what they don't like or understand. A big problem too is people want to do what they want to do and they feel the commandments wont allow this so they get upset because they dont want to change there lifestyles.  
Christian friends

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff