Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[BATTLE PRP][1x1] The mermaid and the moon (Marcus/Amphi) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:14 am
The secondary portal led to their new ‘training’ area. The haunted house. It was a mess really, a recap of just what happen months ago. Monsters, freaks, abominations running around and them having to get rid of them. Not that Marcus minded. Oh no, he was quite happy to go and take his frustration out on things that put his energy to better use. He left the island and noon, and had been gone so far just under an hour. Not really enough time to do any substantial patrolling, nor, enough time to take a break but-

Nothing.

Not a single thing. Dis sensed FEAR in the area but they hadn’t found anything at all. Mostly, it was becoming frustrating. He wanted to vent his angry from the deathsweeper on something else for once, and right now it looked like he wouldn’t even get that. Growling to himself he pulled out a bit of jerky and chewed it. His pendant hung around his neck and he sighed. He wanted to find something. Yeah it was good nothing was around but just- venting. He wanted to do it. Was that too much to ask.

Dis was trying to point out he could bring Cass next time. If Marcus did that- Yeah no. He’d probably have to keep Cass from going after every ghost she came across. The house and the memories it had… probably wouldn’t help her. No, alone was okay. He had a pendant in case things got messy after all. The room was like an underwater cave, damp, cold and the sound of water dripping echoing around him. Thank god for his boots.

(Room effect: ALL DAMAGE IS MULTIPLIED BY 2, but you CANNOT USE FEAR/ CHARGED ATTACKS)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:38 am
Amphi hadn't been there for the field trip to the haunted house. In fact, she had deemed herself quite unworthy of going to such a place since it was after all...Haunted.

Haunted with humans.

"Why am I here? Why am I here...." She hadn't been looking for the corridor. She hadn't even been looking for anything remotely close to it. She wasn't READY.

So when she felt the whispering darks, the deep enchantment. She had been lulled into the place and dropped off in what...She didn't even know.

"Hello?" She peered around the room. It was dark, like her home and wet. A little cold so that she shivered, tucking her arms closer. The good thing was now that she was a second year, she was a bit stronger. The bad thing. She had never really been in a fight.

When she saw the shadowy figure of someone, she let out a smile of relief before calling out. "Hello! You over there? Do you know where this is?" The closer she got, the more uncomfortable she felt though. Something....foreboding that had her stopping and giving a nervous smile. "Uhm...Excuse me?"

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:59 am
Here.
Dis bristled in his mind as he grabbed at Marcus's attention.
Here. Here. HerehereherehereHERE!
Marcus didn't notice it but Dis sure did. Something was around and it was not human. Staying still he hoped the noise of water would turn white and he'd pick something out if it got closer, or Dis could tell him where is was. However the weapon wasn't needed at whatever was making that FEAR was calling out- to him.

Even in the low light of the room, he could make out a shape. Human like..but not human. Stepping into the light a bit more he grinned. "I was just here thinking all you freaks had up and abandoned this place." Dis began to thrum in his hand, begging to be fed. "Good to know there are still a few of you I can kill."  
Pixie Nyxie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:07 am
Amphi stepped into the clearing, light funneling in before her eyes widened.

A human! A hunter!

"Your....Your a human!" She looked around for something to use as a shield or a weapon. The human was...rude, jeez that hurt.

"A few of us to kill will you now?" Amphi cocked her head, timid as she was, she would not let a human talk down to her. Her kind ATE his kind for dinner. Literally. "Do...Do not presume..." She stuttered out, "Do not Presume that I will let you just do whatever you want to me! It'll be you..um..begging for you life in the end!"

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:50 pm
Yes, yes he was human, did you have a problem with that? Oh right, you did, because you were a FREAK. Marcus was one set mind when it came to denizens of Halloween, that being to kill. "NO." he said sarcastically. "I'm a ******** dragon, just hanging out in a cave, waiting for people to pass by. Of course I'm a human, I have freaky face fins do I?" Augh this..fish girl thing.

"And I will kill a few of you, maybe a hundred. Frankly? I've been looking for a fight for a while, stress has been getting to me a bit." Rolling his shoulder's back, he lifted the blade up defensively. "I'll beg for my life after I'm dead and in hell."  
Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:40 pm
Amphi frowned deepened at his rude demeanor. She wasn't one for conflict and he was being so damn rude. She scoffed at his comment though at being a dragon before glaring. Sheridan was a better Dragon than this human EVER was. In fact, the two didn't even look a like. Whatsoever.

]"You are quick to insult the kind that have enough power to rip your head off. As far as I have seen from you...." She looked him up and down before brushing him off, ]"Dragons are much more handsome then you are. And...." She flushed at his comment again before stiffening, her hands automatically reaching up to touch her ear fins. ]"They are not face fins pathetic human...." She hissed, her newer fangs portuded out as she looked around for something to fight with. At the moment there was really...only rocks.

"Hell wouldn't even have such a human....as you." She said as she picked up a rock. Well at least, she thought hell wouldn't have a human like him. She couldn't say for sure after all. And she was too distracted with looking for rock to actually harm the man.

User Image

Amphi: 40/40
Damage:
Fear: Y1 The Chill | Y2 Headlights

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 8 Total: 13 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:16 pm
"Oh yes, because an insult if worth killing over. How about years and years of being the subject of you freaks and your torments."
Anger and foolish words are not becoming of you Marcus, at least let the lady feel like a lady, no need to-
She's a monster.
A pretty one at that!
Who can rip my head off.
Oh right you need that don't you?

While Dis was musing about how one might survive as a human with no head, Marcus was watching the fish girl look for something. And tell him about dragons. "Handsome? Tch. Yes, because a fat scaled thing is handsome."
And if I had scales?
You're not handsome at all Dis. You're a sword.
Sexy sword!

Right. "And they look like fins on an ugly face, but sorry, are they actually gills? Anyway you're right though, hell wouldn't have humans like me-" He slashed out at her. "Just monsters like you."

HP: 50/50
Damage: 7  
Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:02 pm
"Subject of us?" Amphi frowned at his words, "I have never harmed a human in my life. Nor have I had the pleasure of meeting one until you hunters came in and started beating us up...."

She sniffed. and then he ripped into her looks and...and...

"I....I...." She stiffened and forgot to look for something as he lashed out with his sword, cutting her arm as fear leaked out, She hissed and moved back, hitting the wall with a thud. No she didn't bleed but it didn't hurt none the less. "Why are you so mean...." She felt the big fat drops in the corner of her eyes before she looked down, her hand gripping her shorts tightly while the other gripped the slash mark on her arm. "We...We didn't do anything against you guys that wasn't for survival after all! And yet...even now....you guys come and torment us..." She brushed her tears away, glaring at Marcus...

"They are not gills you stupid human, they are mermaid's fins, the only thing that makes us look different from you stupid humans unless we're in the sea....." She hissed again before picking up something near and tossing it.

User Image

Amphi: 33/40
Damage: 1

iStoleYurVamps

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 1 Total: 8 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:45 pm
The rock hit him in the forehead unexpectedly, and he winced. This thing's antics were annoying. As was it's blather.
"Maybe we're hoping to prevent you from meeting humans who can't fight you like we can." He smirked. "Mean? What? Should I think you're cute? You're not human. You try to look like one but you're not. You're a monster. An abomination that preys on our kind. You claim you do the s**t you do for survival- Tch." Spitting on the ground he readied his blade again. "You prey on us, torment us, ruin or lives and make us live in agony. Oh yes, totally justified when it's for your survival. Ever think that maybe your food source might decide to fight back?"

Her tears unsettled him. Tears were a human response. Monsters couldn't cry. They were not human. It was fake, an act. "And mermaid fins? Maybe I should slash your throat then, lop off your legs. Maybe then you won't be a threat to us anymore." Dis was being silent, letting Marcus try to wage war on his own emotions. Tears- why did she have to look so damn human? He didn't like it. Part of it felt like he was attacking another person but- she was not human.

HP: 49
Damage: 2  
Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:02 pm
"You keep going on but do you think you know everything about us monsters?" and now her tears we're getting bigger, she was defenitly not made for fighting humans, even now she felt so pathetic because he was attacking her.

And that angered her as well.

"That's it, I wait for stupid humans to come close to the sea and drag them to the deep." Her tears plopped down from her cheeks as she shook her head, "I wait for the weak, because I have nothing better to do with my time then eat humans all day. Fat and engorged on their remains and FEAR." She wiped her tears away. "Like your any better then. Coming her to hunt us for no reason for us being what we are. You prey on our children, our adults and you kill us." Her head drew upwards. "Yes, why don't you do that then. Nothing better then a monster yourself. Come, chop me up so you can get your sick fantasy out." Her hand trembled as she said those words, cowering in the corner.

She was a failure as a monster, a failure at battling and now she would die for it. Foolish Amphi, Foolish! She needed to stop trying to reason with the hunter. There was no point after all, they were set in their ways and...and so were the Halloween students.

User Image

Amphi: 31/40
Damage: 0

iStoleYurVamps

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 6 Total: 14 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:52 pm
He spat. "I know enough." It was she she began to say things he feared that he felt his own anger rise up again. It was gas on the fire, and they fed at each other now. "See, you'd do it. Just enough and you'd do it. You kill us and make us live in constant fear. Frankly I'm done with that bullshit." Finally, Dis spoke up asking to drain the FEAR, to feed on it, and Marcus was ready to do just that.

"Men can become monsters." He frowned. "But we are not born as such. We dont have to make others suffer so we can survive." Walking closer he switched hands, eyes flicking to her legs. They would be the first to go. "My fantasy isn't cutting you up, it's getting rid of you and your kind" He swung down, hoping to just get rid of the anger. "But I'll admit, it's a fun bonus."

HP: 49
Damage: 8

Nyxtsuki Moon

Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 8 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:43 pm
"That was sarcasm you stupid human, I have never eaten a human in my life!" But she would in the future, when she went back to her clan of mermaids, she would eat humans, she would drain them of their FEAR and she would do it...over and over again.

"What's the difference between becoming and being born?" She flinched as she felt his sword slice at her landwalker legs. It didn't register with her at first, her legs something she wasn't used to, not being appendages that made her whole.

So when the slice cut deep enough to bone, her tears plopped down on it. Instead of blood, black FEAR leaked out as she stared at it.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........." The pain registered first, then the idea that if she didn't have her legs, she wouldn't have her tail. She hobbled farther away from him and looked for something that would help battle him away.

User Image

Amphi: 23/40
Damage: 3

iStoleYurVamps

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 6 Total: 14 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:35 pm
He doubted it was sarcasm. "Bullshit, you're probably going to go home and have a nice snack or some s**t." She wanted his view, he'd give them. He was emotionally charged enough for them. "Men become monsters when they kill for fun and no other reason. When they treat people who love them like s**t and harm innocent people. They become monsters but they are never what you are, things born as monsters. Abominations and freaks."

Her scream and tear unsettled him slightly. He didn't like it it was human and- he couldn't see them as human. If he did then the lines would blur. Again, he slashed out at her legs.

HP: 46
Damage: 8

Nyxtsuki Moon

Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 8:19 pm
"So you blame us for what we were, what we were born?" The tears thickened, becoming a steady drizzle down her cheeks as he yet again slashed at her legs. "I don't understand why you blame us for something we can't control." She tried to cover her legs but the were failing her, falling under the weight of pain.

"I don't understand the need for you to attack us, I just...." She stared up at him, too tired to fight, too tired to care. "I don't want to die here...I don't want to fight anymore."

User Image

Amphi: 15/40
Damage: 0

iStoleYurVamps

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 10:58 pm
Why? Why did she have to make it so damn HUMAN? Why did she have to make it seem so... familiar. ********. ******** her and ******** this. "You thing that feeling is any different from what I've been through? I didn't ask to be born able to see you. I didn't ask to be born into a ******** up family and I sure as all hell didn't ask to be born a ********-" he froze, realizing what he'd been so close to ********. ******** he was just- "Augh." Looking at her, tears, he weakness, her damn giving up-
Marcus Dis brush up against his mind, hungry but not.
Let it go.

Taking a deep breath he glared at her. "That's ******** useless." He hissed at her. "If you're just going to give up, then you're useless and weak. I don't have time to deal with that."

HP: 46
Damage: In his kokoro :'C

Nyxtsuki Moon

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out