Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Character Shrines - Come here to worship your favorite Naruto characters!
Shrine to Tenten Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tenten?
  Yay!
  Cute Tenten! =3
View Results

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:46 pm
She's not a major character, but she's there for a reason right? My sister thinks she's cute. (As in chibi cute.) I think she's pretty darn smart and strong for a kunoichi or whatever. You know the male dominated world of Naruto. (Besides Tsunade or Anko or whatever.)

Yet, no one agrees again I bet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 6:42 am
yay tenten!! i like tenten i think she is smart and strong!  

Yumi Kazuki

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 1:49 pm
Wow...Finally someone posted. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:12 pm
Tenten is really cool! mrgreen She smart, and I like her jutsu, the Rising Twin Dragons. (I think that's what its called sweatdrop ) Go Tenten!  

Russianblue

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:28 pm
I thought that no one liked Tenten...I simply adore her though. ^^ Brilliance.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:58 pm
TENTEN!!! *hugs her tightly and squeals, hands her some baby's breath flowers, hugs again, and runs* heart heart whee  

Reso Miso Soup

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:32 pm
I REALLY think she got alot stronger later on in the series. Like when it was with that Raiga, Ranmaru (sp?), and the Curry of Life situation around episodes 152-157. OMFG the Curry thing was hilarious. Haha...who would of known...the Hyuuga Prodigy, Hyuuga Neji...WAS AFRAID OF SPICY CURRY AND WOULD PASS OUT!! TWICE IN ONE EPISODE!! Gosh that was hilarious. With their expressions on their faces as a reaction to the curry.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:17 am
Tenten isn't my favorite but I still think she's cute and has a nice staff. heart  

Sakura_Chan_Dattebayo

Reso Miso Soup

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 7:46 pm
JhonnyRaincloud
I REALLY think she got alot stronger later on in the series. Like when it was with that Raiga, Ranmaru (sp?), and the Curry of Life situation around episodes 152-157. OMFG the Curry thing was hilarious. Haha...who would of known...the Hyuuga Prodigy, Hyuuga Neji...WAS AFRAID OF SPICY CURRY AND WOULD PASS OUT!! TWICE IN ONE EPISODE!! Gosh that was hilarious. With their expressions on their faces as a reaction to the curry.
ok! now I really wanna see that episode! thank you for the spoiler!! now Im gonna have to work my way all the way to eps 152! and Im on 107!! gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:27 pm
Resolute Infliction
JhonnyRaincloud
ok! now I really wanna see that episode! thank you for the spoiler!! now Im gonna have to work my way all the way to eps 152! and Im on 107!! gonk

Ah! Don't give up and keep watching! =D But it's like...HILARIOUS. XD I fell on the floor laughing. Okay, I didn't, but I hit my head on the wall laughing. No really, I did. Tenten was like, "What are you doing, Neji?" Then feeds him TWO spoonfulls after he passed out after ONE spoofull with this other guy. Man, Neji really choked. And I mean it! =D  

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

[ - s h a d o w - ]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 1:22 pm
Ick. I hate TenTen with a passion. (sorry for raining on your parade guys, but that's what I'm here for.)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:02 pm
TenTen is awesome!  

Davey_Havok_Fan

Reso Miso Soup

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:49 pm
JhonnyRaincloud
Resolute Infliction
JhonnyRaincloud

Ah! Don't give up and keep watching! =D But it's like...HILARIOUS. XD I fell on the floor laughing. Okay, I didn't, but I hit my head on the wall laughing. No really, I did. Tenten was like, "What are you doing, Neji?" Then feeds him TWO spoonfulls after he passed out after ONE spoofull with this other guy. Man, Neji really choked. And I mean it! =D

*is excited as a child at christmas!!* this'll be awsome!!>w<  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 9:50 pm
she is so hot, and strong, and hot, and smart, and did I mention HOT! (sorry she is way to Kawaii)  

Wikipedia

jebwashere

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:31 am
goood i think tenten rules but i like her more becuase 1 she is hott and 2 her fighting stlyes and jutsus kick a** so thats why im here and all haters (cough cough shadow whatever your name is ) should leave  
Character Shrines - Come here to worship your favorite Naruto characters!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games