Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:13 pm
Hello all!

So yes, it has been a ridiculously long time since I RP'd in SoA and I miss it dearly. I want to get back into the swing of things, but I'm going to need to start slow and focus on a few characters.

This plot thread will contain four characters that I want to focus on building personalities for.

*NOTE ~ If I have an old plot with you that I've completely forgot about, please feel free to smack me. I would be more than happy to get back into it, but I lost virtually all of my RP links when my old laptop crashed.

So, without further ado . . . the current players.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:25 pm
Player One: Kilunzi

User Image

Name: Kilunzi
Pride/Position: Goddess of Secrets
History: Nothing really . . .
Positive Traits: Kilu is obviously a rather secretive person. As such, she is very trustworthy, calm, peaceful, unbiased, and non-judgmental.
Negative Traits: Kilu is very difficult to get to know, distant, and quiet. She does not judge and she is happy to listen to someone's secrets, but she remains neutral and does not take an active stance in most scenarios. Also, Kilu tends to feel a little uncomfortable around mortals as her presence sometimes has negative effects on those around her. If a mortal is in her presence for extended periods of time, they begin to lose their ability to keep a secret. This can be a stronger or a weaker effect depending on the mortal.

Looking For:
Friends ~ I would love to find a few friends or even acquaintances for her. These can be other Gods or Goddesses, or even mortals who come to her for advice or to admit secrets to. She is a very good sounding board and mediator and can be a very helpful person to talk to if someone has a secret they are struggling to keep.

Mate ~ I would love to find her a God mate. Personality isn't too important as I think her personality would work with a number of different types. I really want a good plot/story-line to go with though.

Flings ~ I would be open to flings with mortals, but only with a really good plot and I will probably be somewhat picky.

Pride ~ I would also love to find a pride for Kilu to sponsor or be a patron of. She would be very loyal and honored to be part of a mortal pride.

Not Looking For: Death, fights, etc.

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:30 pm
Player One: Suramuni

User Image

Name: Suramuni
Pride/Position: God of Philosophy
History: Muni was a gift from my RL sister when she quit Gaia. I'm not sure if she had any current plots planned, but if you had one planned with her, I would love to discuss.
Positive Traits: Muni is pleasant, optimistic, and thoughtful. He is a bit of an "old soul" and finds quiet amusement in almost anything. He likes to spend a great deal of time contemplating different ideas and is very friendly to mortals and immortals alike.
Negative Traits: Muni has a bad tendency to get lost in thought and forget any commitments he might have made, or conversations he was having, etc. He loves to have long philosophical conversations with anyone, even if they don't want to.

Looking For:
Friends ~ Mortals or other Gods/Goddesses.

Mate ~ I would like to start thinking about finding a goddess mate for him, though I will be very selective and will want a good plot to go with.

Pride ~ I would also love to find a pride for Muni to sponsor. He would find it amusing.

Not Looking For: Death, fights, flings, etc.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:36 pm
Player One: Noga Ka'Tsobe

User Image

Name: Noga Ka'Tsobe
Pride/Position: Rogue
History: Based on the character of the Snake from the movie The Little Prince.
Positive Traits: Noga can be rather charming, when he wants to be, and he is very driven and motivated.
Negative Traits: Noga is also very arrogant, bitter, angry, cynical, and most of the time a complete jerk.

Looking For:
Anything! Well, not death, but anything else! He can fit into a plot that needs a bad guy or any villain role you need.

Not Looking For: Death.

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:40 pm
Player One: Lani'luana

User Image

Name: Lani'luana
Pride/Position: Rogue
History: Blank Slate!
Positive Traits: Lani is kind, of a little silly at times. Very imaginative, a bit of a dreamer.
Negative Traits: Lani is rather naive, gullible, and forgetful.

Looking For:
Anything, but death or fights. I'm open to packs, plots, mates, flings, etc. If you have an idea for a good plot, I'm open to it!

Not Looking For: Death, fights, maiming.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:41 pm
And one more for posterity and we're open! <3
Post away!

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:00 pm
For Kilunzi:

User Image
(don't mind the cert XD He's a rogue.)

I want to offer up Fedha... does she have a mortal form / use a mortal form? It would greatly effect how he interacts with her XD He used to have an obsession with Gods when he was younger, wanting to know how to have his own wings and such. It lasted for quite a while, until adulthood I think when the God of Nightmares sort of beat on him really bad. He has no memory of being saved by the Goddess of healing XD

Anyways Fedha has a pretty extensive past with his mate, who he grew up with, and his childhood friend who's always held an unrequited love for him. He's currently had a mental break-down XD and is in the / near the borders of the Mwezi'Johari. I might have him join.

Anyways, interaction might be fun? Or maybe even a fling if you're interested. I feel like he has a lot of things that go on in his head that he doesn't want anyone to know about, so interaction could be a lot of fun. Right now his childhood 'friend' (the one with unrequited love XD ) is nursing him back to health.

For Noga
User Image

She does whatever she wants whenever she pleases, though she's never been considered wild or a firecracker. In fact, she's fairly easy going and would rather tell someone to chill out than get in a fight with them. She generally goes with the flow, but she doesn't like being around other creatures she considers to be uptight, tense or bullies.

I've just recently gotten her into a thread, so I haven't RPed her much. I'm interesting in finding her a bully, maybe turns into a mate-plot. But I like taking those slow XD Or just general RP would be good too.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:27 pm
UHM. Offer for Lani~

User Image

At least rp, if nothing more? x3 He's actually a rogue, but he's very sweet and kind, albeit a bit on the lazy side. c: He comes from a large family, and ended up joining a pack with his twin brother, but ended up leaving after the disappearance of his mate. So now he's just wandering around, a bit heartbroken. But he's not the type to let that get him down for long. C:

Polette
Crew

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:52 pm
@ Leth ~ <3

Both sound excellent to me! I currently don't have a mortal form for Kilunzi, though I really want to get one. I have the funds, so I may try to see if I can get one through customs.

As for Ochieng, Noga can definitely play the part of a bully. I definitely want to build his surly character and personality through RP, so that sounds excellent to me!

@ Polette ~ Some general RP sounds great! I don't really have her personality developed at all, so that would be a great opportunity to kind of flesh her out a bit.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:18 am
Awesome. ^^ Would you like me to set something up? o:

Polette
Crew

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:21 am
User Image
Suramuni and Tsukiko should be bffs, seriously. She likes to philosophize. They could have RPs reconstructing some famous philosophical discussions. PHILOSOPHY. 8D  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:55 am
Awesome, I will set up a thread within the next few days biggrin

But I mean does she go around in her 'mortal' form? I think all gods are allowed to do this, even without an actual SoA version of it? (oh! Suppress their wings or something? I have to reread up on gods XD)  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:01 pm
I may be jumping in here, but all gods have the power to shapeshift and cast illusions on themselves, according to the gods power thread xD So yeah, gods can pretend to be mortals without an actual SoA version of one.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:47 pm
Hello Sherlolly!

We had talked about a year prior about letting Kilunzi meet up with my god, the God of Apathy? He could use any and all development at this point, and has actually a good handful of secrets that he keeps purely to himself.

I don't know if he'd ever actually fess up to her or not, but it might be nice since he IS quite secretive. . . . and he hasn't really admitted these things to anyone at this point. (Granted, OOCly I'm not 100% what it is he's hiding, since he doesn't talk about it but . . . I have a few ideas.)

Either way, I'd love God RP on any level, either with your girl or your boy. Nemanja'janan can be a gentleman, but mostly is a lump of fur and flesh that doesn't frequently move. Or talk. Or care.

If you're interested, I have the old RP link. here

Feel no obligation or pressure though. I just would like some development for him. We can brainstorm or plot more or later down the road if you prefer a not meet-and-greet. I just know he's not the easiest lion to get along with, due to his domain, so . . . like to see how characters mesh before I get in to more interesting plots. :3  

Uta

Shy Mage

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:31 pm
DOLLY I WANT RP WITH YOU.

We should maybe discuss things on aim cause I tend to word vomit and sometimes struggle with wording my ideas the first time...uh yeah.

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff