Tohru....erh Tori's Estate Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Athena Nightmare

Dangerous Survivor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The crossdresser's room:
Slave's room:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:58 pm
User Image
User Image

Lune was pushed around and shaken by every turn and bump. He wore an pout as childish as could be. He had been in the poorly insulated, weird smelling truck for who knows how long. He of course had no idea what was going on, he didn't hadn't thought to find out. He had assumed he was being taken to some other branch of the person selling place. He was actually a bit hurt, he knew he had been a handful, but they can't have been that fed up with him already, it had only been a few months. The truck suddenly took a sharp turn, and the cage began to tip, Lune smiled. The cage didn't fall over because of the chain that attached it to the roof of the truck, but unable to ground itself it began spinning and spinning, and spinning, slamming into the floor of the truck as each side of the base landed in turn. Clair clutched one of the bars securely and held his legs from the base. It was like his own personal carousel he smiled and enjoyed it. Earlier when there were other cages in the truck they had slammed together, it wasn't pretty. Lune was half monkey so he didn't get hurt, but a few white collars were delivered in less than mint condition. They should really put a fragile stamp on their people, he thought, it would make since. When the cage finally slammed to a stop, Lune slid to the floor.

"Whoo hoo," he sung as he landed. He smiled forgetting he was upset, or perhaps just forgiving the situation. He wondered when they would get where they were going. His butt was falling asleep, and he hated being alone, coincidentally the truck began to slow down. Lune looked up, coming to a driveway maybe. He stood up trying to peek out of the openings, but they where to high up, even for him. He really shouldn't have been so excited, sitting in a cage in a truck and sitting in a cage somewhere else, it was all the same really, but Lune was never a big picture guy.

The truck came to a stop, and Clair's cage was unhooked. He hummed and bounced around, a little stir crazy. Then he got a full view of the amazing drive way. "Wow, is this it?" he asked excitedly. The guards didn't answer. Lune pushed out his lips sourly, "Hey have you guys been holding out on me? The other place was ugly" he swung his arm around a bar and poked the guard, "Hey!" The man kept his eyes down and sighed, obviously trying really hard not to respond in any way. Lune got annoyed, "You guys are so inverted." They managed to ignore Lune until the keys were in the mail slot, and Lune was at the entrance. Then they got in the truck, and the driver felt for the keys. Not being in his pocket he glanced around, then looked out the window where he saw Clair grinning and swinging the keys back and forth just outside the bars.

The guard slash delivery man approached the cage, and reached for the keys, but Lune pulled them back with a chuckle. The guard went for them again, and Lune didn't resist. He just smiled thinking his innocent joke was a good parting gift, then the guard kicked the cage hard, and it toppled over.

"Hey," Clair called as the guards departed, "That was really rude!" He huffed, such an overreaction. He looked up at the lock for a moment, a pout on his face. He popped out one of his buttons, and went to work on it, it took all of twenty seconds. "Whoo still got it," he said perching on top of his cage who knows how long he would have been there. He looked at the door, he should probably tell them he was here. He knocked on the door, and waited for an answer, and grin on his face, and keys in his hand.

((Oh my god, I promise, I'm not this crazy, I usually only post like a paragraph. I just haven't role played in a while so I major overcompensated.))

lexireth

Athena Nightmare

Dangerous Survivor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:19 pm
User Image
Ţohrʊ or Ţorɨ Ķasamɨ
Ţhe Çrossdresser

Check yourself before you wreck yourself.
Oh My God! Blah blah blah!
I'm rated X, for explicit sex,
You can talk your shit,
You can run those lips your only
Making me famous, you ignoramus.
I'm so dangerous, so so so so dangerous.
Bitches get stitches they end up in ditches,
So get the riches

User Image
Tori or Tohru's female form pulled up to the driveway of her house. She looked at the van in her driveway and she bounced with excitement in her mustang since her slave finally arrived. She had bought him online at one of the well known slave shops in the country. Though the owner was one of her previous clients in her line of work asked her if she had really him. She got out of her car and the alarm beeped as she locked the door to her cherry red mustang. Her heels clicked on the pavement as she walked to the door.

The guards knew she was a male due to the show she was on and the fact their boss was a good friend of hers. She walked up to the steps and saw him. He was a bundle of energy since he was perching on top of the cage driving the guards nuts. She held back a giggle. She spoke finally her voice like sweet tea on a hot summer day. "Is this him?" One of the guards nodded and handed her the paperwork. "Thank-you dearie let me sign this real quick and let me get him out of your hair. I know you're busy." She quickly signed the paper and she looked at the crazy male.

"Oh I am going to have tons of fun with you." She decided with a grin she was going to play with the fellow until he figured out she acted as two different people. "Now get off that cage you look like a loony. Guards can you take the cage on the way out." She smiled innocently and she could turn any man gay when she was in her Tori persona.

User Image
Stop the hate congradulate,
You know my name so eat some cake.
Party Hardy
Grab bacardi,
Talk your shit watch you get hit.
Save the drama for your mama
What's up with that awful gossip.
Don't be mad 'cause my hair is so rad,
Life is good up in my hood.
So get the riches

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

((Oh it's fine hehe))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:54 pm
User Image
User Image

Lune swung his head back when he heard a woman's voice, and in a split second he went through shock, awe, wonder, realization, and happiness. He grinned. Oh so he wasn't being moved, he eyed the paperwork, he was being sold. The thought excited him, this shouldn't be boring, not like the Center, and she was really pretty. A thousand "what ifs" shot through his head, as the pretty girl looked at him. He had this bad habit of assuming the best of people, this girl was no different he smiled at her, "I can't wait," he said genuinely. Realizing what she meet he glanced down at the cage, "Oh," he said plainly. He leaned forward and with a fair bit of umph, he flipped through the air and landed on his feet on the other side of the cage. He could not have done that twice, but he loved showing off, he was so happy he hadn't landed on his face, he took an obnoxious bow.

He held out his hand, not noticing the guards who looked urked, they were boring anyway in his opinion. The truth was they were wishing Lune would drop dead for taking the beautiful costumer's attention. "I am a Lune, Clair De Lune, it's very nice to meet you, I really hope I came with a warranty," he said with a laugh, waiting for her to take his hand.

lexireth

Athena Nightmare

Dangerous Survivor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:08 pm
User Image
Ţohrʊ or Ţorɨ Ķasamɨ
Ţhe Çrossdresser

You can talk your shit,
So get the riches

User Image
Tori clapped in a playful manner when the male flipped off the cage and landed on his feet. She also let out a innocent giggle. "You are just too cute." Her seemingly innocent blue eyes looked at the male scanning him. Oh she was going to have fun with this little treat. Well Tohru too. She heard his name and she let out a heart stopping smile. "Pleasure to meet you Clair De Lune. I am Tori. You'll meet my twin brother Tohru later." She held her hand out to the male. She was digging her keys out of her purse with her free hand. She smiled at the guards as they picked up the cage. "Have a good day boys." She said in a flirty tone.
User Image
Party Hardy
Grab bacardi,
So get the riches

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:41 pm
User Image
User Image

Lune grinned happy at the ovation. She was really really cute, and she seemed to like him which meant he loved her. He was not a hard person to win over. Though for some reason he felt like he was missing something, he began to wonder what. He had pretty good intuition when he paid attention to it, but then she smiled, and it was whatever. He really didn't listen to what she said, all he caught was the names, he was great with those. Honestly he was just going with the flow while the flow was good, this was the best reception he'd gotten since he was shot. He took her hand, and being a spur of the moment show off he charmingly kissed it. He smiled at her waiting for her to lead the flow. He looked at the guards as they hauled his cage away. He felt the tiniest pang of sorrow as he realized he would never see it again.

As his new "mistress" bid the guards farewell he couldn't help but make the moment his own. As one of the guards turned his head with a pathetic smile to bid Tori a nice goodbye in return, Lune caught his gaze, "Oh yes have a good day boys," he said blowing them a kiss. The hatred that was shot back was just so fantastic, of course Lune would never understand that they legitimately hated him. He turned to Tori, "I'm going to miss them," he said in a nostalgic tone. "So is this my new home, or do I get a shiny new cage?" he asked, honestly with no preference.

lexireth

Athena Nightmare

Dangerous Survivor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:51 pm
User Image
Ţohrʊ or Ţorɨ Ķasamɨ
Ţhe Çrossdresser

You can talk your shit,
So get the riches

User Image
Tori turned an innocent pink when he kissed her soft dainty hand. She unlocked the door and stepped into her home. "Welcome to my home. You get a bed instead of a cage.I have only one rule. Do not go into my room." There was a reason why she said it. It was to get his curiosity going and well make him succumb to it eventually."Now go find something to do while I go get my brother alright." She smiled and walked up the stairs to vanish for the time being. She would return in a little bit in her natural form. She was going to try and see how long it would take him to figure out that Tori and Tohru were the same person in reality. She shut the door to her room and started to take off her clothing. Tomorrow she was going to work as Tohru. She pulled off the wig and sighed. Her voice went to it's normal baritone,"God he gave me such a damn boner. Better fix that before I go back down."
User Image
Party Hardy
Grab bacardi,
So get the riches

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:17 pm
User Image
User Image

Lune walked in, already feeling comfortable, wow the place was gorgeous. He turned, "Wow, a real bed, don't spoil me, I might get comfy here," he said genuinely. Once talk of rules came up he tried to listen intently, you know as intently as he could, luckily there was only one. Don't go in her room, he sighed, the one kind of rule he like to break. He would resist though, she was really nice to him, so he would resist. He held his finger over his chest, and motioned an "X" then said, "Cross my heart," as honest sounding as he could get.

Finding something to do was no problem, he smiled and nodded as she whisked away upstairs. He looked around, it was all just gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. He looked up, seeing a very tasteful chandelier like thing, and wondered if he could find a way to hang off of it. He smiled, "Challenge accepted," he said quietly to himself. It wasn't very difficult at all, though the chandelier was a lot stronger than he expected. He wondered how that brother person would react. He was up pretty high, he might not even be noticed, that would be interesting he thought. He wondered though weather or not he could stick a landing from this height.

((Sorry this was just throne together I hope it's okay.))

lexireth

Athena Nightmare

Dangerous Survivor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:32 pm
User Image
Ţohrʊ or Ţorɨ Ķasamɨ
Ţhe Çrossdresser

You can talk your shit,
So get the riches

User Image
Tohru walked down the stairs in a pair of basketball shorts and a wife beater. His blonde hair was messy and his golden eyes looked irritated. He was back to his normal self or so he thought. He looked around for the slave instantly regretting that he told him he could run around. Her hear the chandelier move and his eyes narrowed. He looked up and low and behold Lune was up in it. How in the ******** did he get up there in the first place? Was he part monkey or something. His baritone voice echoed off the light tan colored walls,"What the hell are you doing up there! Get your stupid a** down before you hurt yourself." He was an a** he was in Tohru. He was short compared to the male he remembered. Tohru was really short for a male. He was a whooping five foot five inches tall. He waited for Lune to get down. "That chandelier is ten thousand dollars so get the ******** off of it now boy."
User Image
Party Hardy
Grab bacardi,
So get the riches

((made me giggle))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:02 pm
User Image
User Image

Lune was happily swinging on his perch when he saw who he assumed to be Tohru. He smiled silently, he wasn't all dressed up like his sister, but he rocked the laid back look. He couldn't see his face, but his hair was a nice blond. He saw him looked around, and snickered to himself. Then he stopped and Lune pursed his lips waiting, then the brother looked up. Lune wasn't ready for what came next though, the anger in Tohru's voice shocked him a little. He was embarrassed, Lune had just thought it was funny, he wasn't trying to make anybody angry.

He frowned, and after the guy was done yelling he decided it was safe to hop down. He wasn't as energetic as usual so the landing was a bit sloppy, he nearly stumbled, and ended up a bit closer to Tohru than intended. He looked down, he was so short, but he had one help of a lecturing voice. If Lune had known the chandelier was so important, he averted his eyes, "Sorry, I was just..." he didn't have an excuse, he wasn't good with those, and the truth would probably just make him angrier.

He decided to lighten to mood, he held out his hand, "I'm Clair, and I'm not a kid, I'm actually nineteen so..." he trailed off, giving a big, but tentative smile.

lexireth

Athena Nightmare

Dangerous Survivor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:20 pm
User Image
Ţohrʊ or Ţorɨ Ķasamɨ
Ţhe Çrossdresser

You can talk your shit,
So get the riches

User Image
Tohru just glared up at him and landed a tad too close to him. He was starting to get a boner again. That made him a tad more irritated. He looked at the male holding his hand out to him. He rolled his golden brown eyes. "Tohru. I am not like my sister who would probably find that entertaining. He looked up at the male. God why did he have to be so good looking. He started to walk to the kitchen. "Has my so called innocent sister show you your room yet?" He sounded cranky and well he was cause he was exhausted from working. He muttered a curse word loudly. The camera men would be here in the morning to show him workin gin his office and planning. He sent a text to the director of the show stating he had a servant in the house who didn't know who he was. He grinned at the response back. He opened the fridge and grabbed a beer. He poked his head out of the kitchen,"If you want anything you fix it your damn self."
User Image
Party Hardy
Grab bacardi,
So get the riches

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:51 pm
User Image
User Image

Lune smiled weakly lowering his hand, "I guess not," he said with a weak chuckle. So much for that good flow he had going, he let out a tiny sigh bracing himself for this character. Everybody was different, Lune could make him come around, it's what he did. He just had to learn what buttons were "no-nos" the chandelier defiantly was number one.

He walked into the kitchen, and Lune hung back to make sure he didn't impose or something. "Ah no, actually, so I have a room, that's really, cool," he corrected himself unnecessary, "nice," he was rambling really badly, in the search for buttons he would probably manage to set them all off. That was another thing he "did". When the curse word hit, he readied himself, but no reprimand came. He smiled childishly, the two couldn't be more different, it was funny how people from the same place ended up so different. He really wanted to know what has sparked the curse, but not enough to round the corner. Good choice to, because just as he was maybe going to give in Tohru's head appeared around the corner, he jumped, "Oh yeah, of course," he said with a forced smile.

Lune felt like he was walking on glass, this guy was like a fire cracker. He looked back at him, forced smile still there, "So would you show me around?" he paused, "So I don't end up in the vents or something..." he trailed off, reminding himself, the buttons. He was going to be living with Tohru after all.

((OKAY, fixed it a bit, sorry.))

lexireth

Athena Nightmare

Dangerous Survivor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:05 pm
User Image
Ţohrʊ or Ţorɨ Ķasamɨ
Ţhe Çrossdresser

You can talk your shit,
So get the riches

User Image
Tohru smirked at the joke the other male said. "You would probably scare the s**t out of Tori if that were to happen." He took a sip of his beer and sighed happily at the taste of it. It was an expensive beer of course but he loved the taste of it after a long day at work. He looked at the tall male after he asked his question,"Sure after you eat. While you're at it fix me something. I'm going to be in my office. It's down the hall and three door on the left." He walked out the kitchen and went to his office and shut the door. He groaned loudly. That kid was driving him sexually nuts. He sat at his desk and started to sketch a room for his newest client to calm his sexual desires down.
User Image
Party Hardy
Grab bacardi,
So get the riches

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:46 pm
User Image
User Image

Lune chuckled, a bit more at ease, "That'd be bad," he said happily. He watched Tohru very much enjoy his beer, Lune hadn't had alcohol in a while. Lune never had a taste for wine or expensive, he was all for cheap liquor, from a box was the best. He wondered if the beer was free game, with his luck the way it was probably not.

Lune was happy he accepted, he grinned, "Sure, just give me a minute," he said brushing excitedly past Tohru into the kitchen. Lune had grown up across Europe, not just from one place, but across it, one thing he could do was cook. He tied his scarf around his forehead, and he was reanimated. He knew the quickest was to a man's heart is through his stomach, mostly because that completely applied to him. Lune had no sense of subtlety, and took the request to grab him some food, as asking for a three coarse meal. His need to impress shown through as he cooked. He used everything, absolutely every piece of food he could find to make his complicated dishes. He was sure his dishes would impress. Which they might, if the recipients liked the influence of France Italy, and Spain blended together, with just a hint of street urchin.

When he was done he placed his hands on his hips, and beamed down at his work. A few of the dishes had gotten cold while he was finishing others, he never thought ahead to line up the cooking times, but he would eat those himself. He had made a mess, but his mind was one with few tracks. He balanced the dish with the least sauce on his head, and two others held in each hand. He gleefully left the kitchen, balancing act on display, if only there was a charm for cooking. Lune burst into the door Tohru had indicated earlier. "Dinner is served," he sang happily almost easily juggling the dishes. He smiled, red scarf still around his head, and confidence back at max power. "There's way more in the kitchen if you want, but these are the best," he said just a bit boastfully.

((I was so tempted to just have Lune fall on his face and stain the carpet you have no idea. XD))

lexireth

Athena Nightmare

Dangerous Survivor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:01 pm
User Image
Ţohrʊ or Ţorɨ Ķasamɨ
Ţhe Çrossdresser

You can talk your shit,
So get the riches

User Image
Tohru was finishing the color scheme to the room he would be working in for his newest client when Lune walked in. He covered his face and ran his hand down his face. He looked like a total loon. He wasn't amused. "Just set them on the desk and you can eat in here as well as long as you don't touch anything. He hoped he wouldn't drop the sauce onto his white carpet. If he did he might just snap. He went back to his work and thought about the wall color for his design. The client was really picky and a backer for his show. He had to please the woman or his show wouldn't go on for the rest of the season. He looked at the male and sighed,"You can grab a beer if you want. That's why they are in the fridge if you're wondering."
User Image
Party Hardy
Grab bacardi,
So get the riches