hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:06 am

THE LOW DOWN...

RL got really busy for me, and I got heavily distracted by some other B/C shops and just couldn't motivate myself to keep up with SoA. I'm trying to get back into the swing of things and finish RPs I started with other people and try to get some interesting RP going once again.

If I have or promised any of you the following, please help me out by reminding me. If you don't want to go through with any of the following anymore, that's cool I totally understand emotion_c8 :

- Promised RPs
- Open RPs
- Promised Flings
- Promised Breedings
- Promised Mate Pairings

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Promised RPs:
-

Open RPs:
- Svetta
---- Azhar'Hilel
---- Mel'Tamu
- Thamina
---- Azhar'Hilel
- Kichaa'noga
---- Tsamsiyu’eyn
---- Haini
---- Nadhir x Vijaya
- Pur'couer
---- Herryk
- Saraneth
---- Kazul
- Joto'Damu
---- Jugnu
- Dosari
---- Cara'Mia

Promised Flings:
- Ment x Erimentha

Promised Breedings:
- Kame'bufuu x Mitra

Promised Mate Pairings:
- Svetta x Azhar'Hilel
- Daithi x Jr.
- Pur x Herryk
- Jugnu x Joto'Damu

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you're interested in anyone seeking plots or RP in this thread currently, just go ahead and post who you had in mind and for whom :3

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:16 am

Men Seeking Action...

Al'basteer
User Image
Name: Al'basteer
Pride: Intaba'umbikezeli
Parents: - x -

Personality: A very quiet male, one might think Al'basteer a mute. Behind the almost limitless silence is an untamed and uncultured male. He doesn't understand the development of societal norms, and reacts in ways people feel are brutish. When fighting he doesn't hold back, when trying to love he's awkward and dominating. Despite this he's not mean and nasty and reacts more like a confused and lost cub than an adult with wordly knowledge.

History: Officially, Al'basteer's history is unknown t the pride and as a result he's regarded with caution in the pride, even though he passed his ritual initiation. Unofficially, he was raised as a cub to adolescent by a protective and elderly lioness. Shortly into adolescent-hood she died and he was left to fend for himself. With no one to instruct him on how life's processes work, he had to find them out on his own and in the most awkward ways possible.

Want: Flings, Pride RPs, Friends, Rogue RPs, Mate, Fights
Do Not Want: New Pride, Death, Maiming

Dosari

User Image
Name: Dosari
Pride: Rogue
Parents: Peremende'Ment x Jua'taka

Personality: Quiet, polite, wary and strong willed. Dosari is not someone who lives life without a care. He treads lightly and takes into account his surroundings and objectives before making a move. He is a protector of not only his siblings, but his adoptive mother and is convinced that without his care for her, she would slip further into madness. He is a voice of reason.

History: Dosari was abandoned by his birth mother, Jua'taka, to an unknown lioness as a cub. He and his two other brothers were torn away from their fourth sibling, Najisi, and given to a broken and grieving lioness who his mother saw in her visions. Dosari's life was a hard one, with other 'adopted' siblings collected by his mother along the way, but it wasn't one without love.

He's met one of his biological siblings, Kokojicho, and has seen snippets of his other siblings in his own visions which were his mother's second gift to him. He dislikes his father greatly, but can't bring himself to hate the man since without his input he wouldn't exist.

Dosari has vowed not to leave his adoptive mother's, Gutu'bufuu's, side until he is sure her broken pieces are assembled once again and glued in placed. He feels its his duty to take care of her.

Want: Flings, Friends, Rogue RPs, Mate, Fights
Do Not Want: New Pride, Death, Maiming

Od

User Image
Name: Odysseus
Pride: Aikanaro'hini
Parents: Phleygas x Flye'Leefe

Personality: Determined, mean, violent and simple. Od is a terrible combination of things wanted in a Demon and not wanted in a Demon. The boy has the determination of an enraged elephant, but the elegance and grace of a newborn gazelle. He's determined in his goals, even if he makes a bloodbath out of his assignments. He resources to violence first to get what he wants, and has quite a mean streak to him. He likes to insult people, but because of his own simple-mindedness his insults are little more than mild annoyances instead of scathing words.

He likes pretty women, especially ones who fight back.

History: Son to one of the Aikanaro'hini pride's princes. His life was that of fighting, being a spoiled fat brat, and being raised between his mother and his father's slave (who consequently dislikes the fat spoiled brat).

It's been very mellow for him, and now as an adult he seeks danger and adventure.

Want: Flings, Friends, Rogue RPs, Mate, Fights, Maiming (Mild)
Do Not Want: New Pride, Death

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:16 am

Women Seeking Action...

Kichaa'noga
User Image
Name: Kichaa'noga
Pride: Ela'wadiyi
Clan: Mantis
Parents: Peremende'Ment x Amara'sarai

Personality: Coming from a parentage of crazy on either side, it was no surprise that Kichaa'noga turned out a little off herself. Kichaa suffers from bi-polar disorder, her moods constantly changing over time. Kichaa does not go from elated to saddened or aggressive quickly, it's a gradual process for her. She will be happy at the beginning of the day, and simply sad and wanting to cry by the end of it. Her ups last much longer than her downs, but her downs are much more intense than her ups. Sometimes she'll find a happy medium for a short period of time, a balance in her mood if you will.

Aside from her mood disorder, Kichaa is normally a very happy, and hippy-ish girl, much like her father. She is very affection and flirtatious with just about everyone around, but it's more in an innocent manner than a sexual one. Hugs here, boo-boo kisses there, just very loving all around. She does have one little quirk that is amusing: Kichaa may introduced herself to others as Chacha, and insists upon being called Chacha instead of Kichaa'noga.

History: Kichaa'noga is a girl that has many ghosts. She was born into the Ukucha'Wafalme along with two brothers and a sister. Being a free-spirited and overall loving individual, she had a hard time in the pride. Her behavior was looked down upon and she was a pariah for it.

Her only companion was a Pesar named Nadhir. Despite knowing they wouldn't work out she allowed herself to fall in love with him. It hurts her greatly, because he was the son of a God and she was nothing more than dirt in everyone else's eyes. She wondered why he even stayed her friend.

One day she decided she couldn't take living in a place where she was expected to be nothing more the breeding stock with no real freedoms and enlisted the help of the sibling she was closest to, Egemen, to help her escape. She said good bye to Nadhir, making an excuse that she could no longer be friends with him for his own good and took off with her brother into the Rogue Lands under the guise of helping him capture a Banu.

Kichaa'noga faked her death out in the Rogue Lands with her brother's help and fled on foot for miles until she stumbled upon Ela'wadiyi territory. She joined shortly after seeking acceptance, equality and a safe place to live her life.

Still shy about interacting with the males of the pride because of her previous experiences, Kichaa took the role of a Scout and wanders the borders of the pride and further for periods of time.

Want: Mate, Pride RPs, Friends
Do Not Want: New Pride, Death, Maiming, Flings

Estanza
User Image
Name: Estanza
Pride: Will eventually be heading to the Suka'fumo.

Personality: Sweet, chatty and completely unawares of the world, Estanza is a generally friendly and out going person. Do not let the genuine demeanor fool you, as underneath is a trained fighter and she won't be taken down so easy. Estanza loves to sing and dance and play pretend.

History: Estanza lived out in the Rogue Land forests with her mother and older sister, Beatrix. One day her older sister was to watch her as their mother went out to hunt. They played a simple game of hide & seek, but after hours of not being found Estanza returned to where their den was to find her mother there, but no Beatrix. She hasn't seen her sister since. Due to her sister's disappearance, Estanza was raised sheltered by her mother. The only thing her mother did think to equip her with is a great ability to fight. Her mother has since passed on and Estanza decided to leave their den out of grief.

Want: Friends, Rogue RPs, Mate, Fights, Flings
Do Not Want: Pride, Death, Maiming

Mneme
User Image
Name: Mneme

Personality: Quiet, wary, distrustful, and broken. Very simple and to the point. I haven't had a lot of RP with her, so it's not very fledged.

History: Mneme lives in the Rogue Lands. She had two sisters as one point, but both have now left her either through disappearance or death. Mneme is wary of prides because her own split in two upon her and her sister's births and someone attempted to murder them as a result.

Want: Friends, Rogue RPs, Mate, Fights, Flings, Pride
Do Not Want: Death, Maiming

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:17 am

We Just Want RP...

Peremende'Ment
User Image
Name: Peremende'Ment
Parents: Joto'Damu x ???

Personality: Peremende'Ment (Ment for short) is a bit of a child at heart. He doesn't take a lot of things in life seriously, and is mostly out to have himself a good time. Now this isn't to say that he doesn't understand what his responsibilities are in the world, he just chooses to take them with a grain of salt. After all, once the responsibilities are full filled what else is there except to have fun? Ment gets easily agitated when someone or something gets in his way, and because of this he tends to have a very short span of patience and quick temper. He's not a wuss, but he isn't the strongest out there either, but he'll be damned if he doesn't try.

History: Ment has been a rogue for all of his life. His mother was a rogue lioness and his father is some unknown pridal lion. Ment has always had an itch to locate his biological father and take him down a notch for leaving him and his mother, but that's mostly for his own satisfaction than to avenge his mother's name because she is in all honesty quite the whore. He has 8 other brothers and sisters roaming around out there amongst the great lands and prides that he is aware of, and possibly quite a bit more since he left his mother's side quite some time ago.

Since he left he's fathered 3 litters of his own. His first to a lioness named Amara'sarai who lives in the Ukucha'Wafalme. His second to a Seer lioness named Jua'Taka who dropped them off with another lioness by the name of Gutu'bufuu (she now raises them). His third litter was to a lioness named Gaelle, who did not appreciate being saddled with children and left on her own unlike the other lionesses who crossed his path. Gaelle brought two little girls with her to Ment's pride (Maua and Orchidee).

Shortly before he was forced to become a father to two sweet purple girls, he met one of his daughters from his first litter (Kokojicho) and learned of his other litters. After desperately apologizing to his neglected daughter and parting ways with her, he decided not to persue his other children. He felt he would redeem himself with the two children he has now.

This however doesn't mean he's learned his "love 'em and leave 'em" lesson.

Ment has a fling lined up with Kiana's Erimentha.

Want: Mate, Friends, Rogue RPs
Do Not Want: Death, Maiming

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:44 am
I think we had these two RPs open. I wouldn't mind continuing them if you're game. (Well, I know it's my tag on the one with Pur. But you know what I mean!) cool  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:50 am
Princess_Feylin
I think we had these two RPs open. I wouldn't mind continuing them if you're game. (Well, I know it's my tag on the one with Pur. But you know what I mean!) cool

emotion_awesome I'm totally game. LOL. Sorry I fell off the face of forever ; ^; <3  

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:52 am
No worries, hibi! I understand how that goes. Whenever you're up for it, hit me up. I love RPing my Stormborn.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:42 am
Hibi, baby! U'W breeding!  

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:31 pm
Lol... all three of ours are there. 8D  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:54 am
heart  

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:57 pm
You, Me. Unzi/Jukkie 8T *pokes with foot <3*

Also...Dude?,....Mojana has to meet Odysseus. Just for the epic demon luls >w>

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:35 pm
Estanza want to meet any of my Suka'Fumo, or my guys who will eventually be joining? I would be all too happy to RPsies with her!

I can... get their info... if you'd like >>

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:20 am
-_Wish of the Goddess_-
You, Me. Unzi/Jukkie 8T *pokes with foot <3*

Also...Dude?,....Mojana has to meet Odysseus. Just for the epic demon luls >w>

= 3= I know. I'm so bad <3. *shot*

LOL. Mojana and Odysseus RP? XD Sounds interesting.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:22 am
Cajanic
Estanza want to meet any of my Suka'Fumo, or my guys who will eventually be joining? I would be all too happy to RPsies with her!

I can... get their info... if you'd like >>

:'D Someone to pique her interest in the Suka'Fumo would be great <3. right now she's just wandering the Rogue Lands XD;. Somehow she needs to get there and have the reunion with her big sister Beatrix XD;.

also, did you still want to do the Beatrix/Borrachio Fling XD? I understand if you don't. I'm like super slow lately = 3=.

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:11 am
Hm. Then maybe someone who's already in the pride should meet her. XD Otherwise, I guess it would just be two lost lions going 'where should we go, hmmm' together. >>

And yes! I just forgot about it. xD But I'd love to still do it, if you're game.

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff