Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:54 pm
User Image

Irit is a depressed, grief-stricken, hallucinating mommy of four being manipulated against the pride. She finds the pride gluttonous and greedy as well as invading territory she and her deceased mate settled, stealing from her daughters. During the META I want her to have plenty of run ins with the pride lions, setting traps that almost harm some lions and DO harm others.

At the end of the Meta, Irit will attempt to kill herself because she'll feel that her daughters can survive and be well taken care of by some friends she'll make in the pride, so those friends from the pride are in need of being found.

I'm also actively looking for a mate that will rescue Irit by either foiling her attempt or find her when the suicide attempt doesn't go exactly to plan. She'll be badly injured, but during the time it will take her to mend, she'll be spending time with him, depending on him and his hunting and healing skills. He'll reignite her passion for life that all but died with her first mate (it's only carnation was ensuring her daughters survived and to another extent, her anger and hatred for the pride.) The male does not have to be from the En Gedi, BUT he must be willing to join the pride! Irit is NOT going anywhere. She is loyal to the En Gedi Pride (even if she doesn't know that yet)! No Longer Looking For A Mate xd

[color=maroon][b][size=14][align=center]The Trap Is Sprung![/align][/size][/b][/color]
[b]SoA Name:[/b]
[b]Owner:[/b]
[b]Image[/b]
[b]Anything Else:[/b]

[color=lime][b][size=14][align=center]Support Pillar[/align][/size][/b][/color]
[b]Image[/b]

[color=bue][b][size=14][align=center]Multiple Possibilities[/align][/size][b][/color]
[b]Image[/b]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:57 pm
Codes/Forms Above Are Optional! xd !!!

OPEN

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:59 pm
The Trap Is Sprung!

Kuma is a Scout so I was thinking he might get injured on one of her traps!

Support Pillar

... and then Astar gets really mad (Kuma is her totem) and tries to find her. But then she realizes Irit is a mommy, deflates and they eventually become friends...? Or something along those lines. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:21 pm
Mogami
The Trap Is Sprung!

Kuma is a Scout so I was thinking he might get injured on one of her traps!

That sounds great! Do you want Kuma to be hurt? Badly? Minor injuries? Near miss? Non-lethal/damaging trap?

Mogami

Support Pillar

... and then Astar gets really mad (Kuma is her totem) and tries to find her. But then she realizes Irit is a mommy, deflates and they eventually become friends...? Or something along those lines. xD

Astar would probably have to follow Irit to her home den because Irit doesn't take the girls with her on hunts or scoutings (only started happening when the pride moved in) but it would work! Maybe she can even have Kuma (after he's better) check up on her or the girls while the Meta is happening too?

Side note: Would Astar be willing to watch over the girls when Irit goes on her "suicide" mission to kill herself/find her mate/reignite her passion?  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:37 pm
Mmmm, the injury should be bad enough that Astar starts to wonder how much she would miss Kuma if something worse had happened. So... something that would cause some blood loss and a few days off work but nothing that would leave permanent damage.

And yup, she could send Kuma to "spy" on Irit and the girls but she'll probably worry a lot so I'm not sure. Kuma might volunteer though when he realizes Astar is worried about Irit and the little ones.

And yes definitely. Astar would definitely take care of the girls if Irit suddenly went missing. She wouldn't leave any cubs alone and she's a very loyal friend. (her totem = wild dog = symbol of loyalty) XD She'll probably ask to be their temporary guardian and they could probably awaken some of her latent maternal instincts. =3  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:29 pm
Passion Reignited!

SoA Name: Rose (not full name)
Owner: Buffy_The_Bloody
Anything Else: Finds after her attempt xd  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:36 pm
Mogami
Mmmm, the injury should be bad enough that Astar starts to wonder how much she would miss Kuma if something worse had happened. So... something that would cause some blood loss and a few days off work but nothing that would leave permanent damage.

And yup, she could send Kuma to "spy" on Irit and the girls but she'll probably worry a lot so I'm not sure. Kuma might volunteer though when he realizes Astar is worried about Irit and the little ones.

And yes definitely. Astar would definitely take care of the girls if Irit suddenly went missing. She wouldn't leave any cubs alone and she's a very loyal friend. (her totem = wild dog = symbol of loyalty) XD She'll probably ask to be their temporary guardian and they could probably awaken some of her latent maternal instincts. =3
ooooooo~! Ok! do you want to start the rp or should i?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:23 pm
Umh... I'll be pretty busy this weekend but I think i can get a few posts in. I'm not sure if we shouldn't wait for the second phase of teh meta though. IC, it seems the pride is still not aware of the rogues. /hops into bed

'Night ^.^  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:33 pm
Mogami
Umh... I'll be pretty busy this weekend but I think i can get a few posts in. I'm not sure if we shouldn't wait for the second phase of teh meta though. IC, it seems the pride is still not aware of the rogues. /hops into bed

'Night ^.^

I think that the second phase has started (or been started) for a little while now .. still interested?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:06 pm
Hey Dame! Are you still wanting my En Gedi guy to go with her? 8D I'm still all good with it.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:16 pm
Buffy_the_Bloody
Hey Dame! Are you still wanting my En Gedi guy to go with her? 8D I'm still all good with it.

If you are all good with it, then ye~s please xd !!!! heart heart heart did you want to have a private rp between them? as the meta develops? - because I'm assuming that the meta didn't need considering only the two metas are on the pride site ...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:22 pm
I'm all good for it! Wanna start something up?  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:45 am
Buffy_the_Bloody
I'm all good for it! Wanna start something up?

Here it is, Buffy xd : Tags  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:29 am
The Trap Is Sprung!

SoA Name: Abel
Owner: Thalion
User Image
Anything Else:
This boy's needing a lot of rp and it would be interesting to have him get wrapped up more in the meta. (Sorry it's so dead! D cool . He's a very kind individual and a talented hunter but he does tend to leap before he looks so getting into a bad situation's almost a given.  

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:52 am
Dame NightFury
Mogami

'Night ^.^

I think that the second phase has started (or been started) for a little while now .. still interested?

Sure thing! XDDDD  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces