Reply [IC] Ithambo'hlabathi Lands [IC]
[OOC] Questions/Suggestions/Chatter Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ithambo hlabathi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:31 pm
This thread is for you. This should pertain to Boneland's or Boneland related things only, if at all possible.

Things You May Post
  • Questions (About the pride/meta/etc.)
  • Suggestions or Ideas you might have
  • Plot Ideas (Feel free to talk with one another)
  • Any comments! (If you like something, feel free to say it!)

All questions will be answered by the mule as soon as possible.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:01 pm
Just wanted to ask this to be sure. Is it alright for my Hlengiwe to rp with a god in the Bonelands? Since she'll be a cub in the rp, I know she can't leave the lands.  

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:14 pm
In-Pride RP is fine, absolutely. ICly, the other females would be keeping a pretty close eye on the cubs, so don't go too crazy, but I definitely encourage x-pride and out of pride interaction. With the Firekin running about now, the Boneland's members are more used to weird lions running around their pridal borders.

This is especially possible of the god is disguised - a full-fledged god would be easily spotted and concern would arise (and the cubs would be moved to a safer spot).

Keeping in mind, too, that the Boneland's pride is fairly nomadic, so it's possible they come across small rogue groups or even sections of whole prides. In this case, the cubs are more than likely going to be secluded, but if IC "parenters" are assumed present, communication between cubs and other individuals is more than possible.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:19 pm
Thanks for the speedy reply Kae!  

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

Ithambo hlabathi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:39 am
Discussion Question:

For ease of updating the owner's list, and joining, what would you guys think about deleting "formal" groups from the list and applications?

We would still have Busisa/Umama as a formal rank, but "following" a certain lioness would be something figured out through RP and IC interaction.

I feel like this would be easier for managing the owner's list, and allow more freedom in switching from one "group" to another. The entire Boneland's, of course, is a full union, they just may listen to one female's advice over another more often, hence "groupings".

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:46 am
I'm okay with it. Especially since it's unlikely that anyone new to the pride will know right off the bat which Umama they would prefer to follow and as such can't immediately be put under one or the other on the Owners List.

<3

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:56 am
Easier to update is good. I'd miss being able to look up who is in "my" group, but I could probably find another way to do it.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:25 am
I only have a juve male, but I'd vite for easier updating and as Neon said, if I had a female I'd have no idea what group she'd join until I'd rped her quite a bit. XD  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:02 pm
That's true Ann. Maybe we could add another field to the Rp/Plot Request form that includes what Umama the character follows. :3

Or maybe we could add something to the Joining/Rank Change thread so that people can fill out a little form when they've decided which Umama they want to follow?

The thing of it is that the lionesses can change Umama if they decide that their opinion changes and falls more in line with some the other group. The groups aren't set in stone and it's not necessarily as much x group against y group as it used to be when they had the light group and dark group. They're all still one unit and Simo especially tries to keep that in mind and keep them from turning on each other, if such an event should come up.

It's just that some of the girls might feel a little more comfortable speaking to someone who they feel might better understand their frame of mind.

I think I've got that right. Kael can correct me if I'm way off base. lol.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:41 pm
I wouldn't mind adding a little field to the RP/Plot Request for it. But, other than that, it sounds like there is general consensus. I'll work on that this weekend and get the owner's list up to date. 8]  

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

Ithambo hlabathi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:57 am
Topic For Discussion

After taking a look through Cultural Hot Topics, etc. everyone should have a good idea of general Boneland culture. There doesn't appear to be a huge push for new ranks, but I am curious if anyone has thought of something intriguing?

If you have any idea for more open ranks for females, please feel free to discuss. Or, if you think the setup we have now is perfect, then feel free to state that too.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:28 am
Topic For Discussion

Monthly (or x2 a month) prompts!

Would you guys like something like this? If so, how often, and what sorts of things would you like to see?

The weather is already updated usually every 4 months, would you like more intensive updates like prey status, etc.?

Ithambo hlabathi

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

Questionable Sex Symbol

4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:35 am
I like the idea of prompts to promote more rp between members. And I'm not sure how often they would be good, maybe every month at the most frequent?

And I like the idea of more updates on weather and prey. Maybe update it every 2-3 months?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:37 am
I like both ideas. ^^

As for prompt ideas I don't have much but perhaps a run in with an elephant herd or maybe some kind of storm that is bothersome.  

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:58 am
I have a hypothetical question about enda I've been curious about for awhile:

If an enda were to find a mate out in the rogue lands, would said mate be able to accompany him on his visits to the bonelands, or would she need to stay out of pridal borders no matter what?  
[IC] Ithambo'hlabathi Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff