Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:11 am
Quote:
Name: Liang Hongyu User Image
Meaning: Clan Liang's Red Jade
Pride: Motoujamii-Simo

. razz ersonality:.
Spunky, smart and fearless, there is not much this lioness will not do or try. A true force to be reckoned with in battle, she is brave and intelligent, often turning an impossible situation into a success with a mix of cunning, guts and self sacrifice. The betrayal of her pride hurt her deeply and she has become more suspicious than she used to be. While she may appear cold at first, the fire of passion burns brightly within her and her spirit is undaunted.

.:History:.
The daughter of the Emperor out of his second (and favored) wife, she was his favorite child. He taught her martial skills and she became a master of the martial arts. Several neighboring prides stated she was a lioness with incredible strength and skill. As she hit adolescence she was forced to work as a slave in the pride due to her father's first wife claiming she had been stealing from the royal treasury, which was of course a fabrication, but Chang Chu, the Empress, suspected her husband wished to place his eldest daughter on the throne instead of her own younger son, who was the rightful male heir. As a slave she was forced to fight other slaves daily in big matches that were the pride's entertainment. Liang Hongyu quickly made a name for herself as an entertainer. Her martial arts skills enabled her to become one of the best female wrestlers the pride could boast although she remained a slave.

She grew to adulthood in the ring, now famous enough to have considerable social standing in the pride irrespective of her 'official status'. She met her husband, Han Shizhong, at a banquet where she was entertaining the troops that Han lead. They married and she was officially released from her slavery. Soon after a rival pride invaded, Liang Hongyu and her husband led their army against the rebels and decimated them. Afterwards, Liang was rewarded with noble rank of 'Archduchess of Yang' which was not related to her husband's rank. This was unique in the pride's history since most noble woman got their rank through their husbands.

However, many of the pride's royal family resented Liang Hongyu's success. When the old Emperor passed away and the young heir took his throne, the Empress Chung Chu took control of the pride through her son. A trap was set for Liang Hongyu and her husband. Liang Hongyu was sent to raid a rival pride with a small elite force of warriors. However, her force walked into an ambush. Not only they were outnumbered 10 to 1, but the 'pride' was actually a pad of assassin-trained leopards the Empress had hired to kill Liang Hongyu. The pad was the most fearsome force on the savannah, completely lethal, expert killers and each one a master of their trade, they were almost invincible. Her small force was wiped out but she managed to fight her way free and returned to her pride with the intention of reporting the attack. But on her arrival she discovered her husband had also been slain in an ambush and that she herself was being branded a traitor. Unable to accept such injustice from the pride she had loved, she turned away from the shambles her life had become and left, never to return.

She survived as a rogue for some time, until she eventually heard tales of a pride of red coated warriors, fierce and loyal. Deciding to investigate she headed towards the Motoujamii, and hopes that one day she might return to her old pride with a force of firekin warriors to punish the old Empress and take her father's throne by force.

Plots Wanted:
- A rogue male, or a son of rogue parents. No firekin bloodlined males, as I want her cubs to be able to breed with the firekin's Bodaway/etc lined pride members.

Viking
User ImageName: Rävasz Ëmber
Meaning: 'shadow fox' in Hungarian.

Father: Aesir
Mother: Räven
Siblings: Herryk, Ormarr, Calder, Odd Haleifr & Bronislawa
Pride: Myrsky Syntynyt
Seer: Yes

Known commonly as Ember. She is sensuous and slightly mysterious, more like her mom than the viking's typical solid, brutal clansman. A strong, stubborn and spirited girl she is not afraid to challange even the biggest male. She can be playful and a bit sassy with the guys when shes not training or engaged in her work. She works hard in private but cops a serious attitude in public... her 'brass monkeys' are bigger than most males. While perfectly capable of sparring with the biggest of reavers, Ember discovered a calling of a different nature as she entered adolescence, and has turned her gaze on becoming a priestess.

.:Wanted:.
- Apprentice rp with another priestess.
- Pride interactions, and once she's a priestess, rps where she can torment advise regular pride members.
- Maybe a fling, if the male catches her attention. - plotted with Chinjo
- Possibly a mate who will either join the pride or already be a part of it. Trying something out with Firaga
- She wont ever leave the vikings.

Dawnwalker
User Image

Name: Mwanamke Wa'mwezi
Meaning: Lady of the Moon
Nicknames: Mwana
Mate: n/a
Pride: Tuait'tekem
Seer: No

With her coat coloured like the night sky and the mark of the moon sits upon her hip, she is certainly a striking creature. And yet her manner is reserved and contemplative. A kind lioness at heart she finds it hard to express herself easily and as such, has fewer friends than perhaps she might. But those that do take the time and patience discover a gentle and caring, if sometimes awkward lioness within. She is deeply religious and often turns to the gods when she can not turn to mortals, as they are always there, always listen and don't tell her to stop being stupid. Erstwhile and honest she fully believes in the gods and in the pride.

.:Wanted:.
- A lifemate
- Pride rp

*She has enough rps so once she and her mate do one, she will be ready to breed.

Navi
My navi girl Loreyn’txon will be looking for a lifemate once she hits adult. But oocly, I am starting to look now. A meeting rp between the two will be essential as their personalities have to click, since she is a very special girl. She wont accept an evil or mean tempered lion, nor would her pride anyway. Also, the male must be of navi colours -blues most preferred, but purples, greens, blacks and whites are ok too. Red is an absolute no-go and brown is iffy..

I can be slow with rps, but I do get them done.

User Image

Name: Loreyn’txon
Parents: Kaym'itan x Rukopa-eupe
Pride: Iknimaya
Seer: No

Sweet and soft spoken she is never the less no walkover, with plenty of brothers to keep in check and sisters to play with. She hopes to become a priestess, feeling the call of Ewya strongly, and wishes to aid her pride to the best of her ability. A very pure-hearted female she can be a little innocent to adult ways and thoughts, but she is smart and observant.

.:History:.
Not much has happened in this girl's young life. She was born into a loving family with many siblings. The pride had litters close to her age so she has never lacked for playmates. Her mother is a crafter and her father a well respected warrior. Raised right and brought up on the ideology and tradition of the Na'vi, she is a well adjusted young female hoping to take her place in the pride she loves.

Will be looking at multiple males and will require an rp together before a decision is made.

No form or anything. XD
Open!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:42 am
heart Tis early days yet, as I've only just PMed the mule this morning in regards to having this boy join up as an existing member. smile The mule said that would be totally fine, but I'm just waiting to hear back in regards to who I can do a joining RP with. xp Since he'll be an existing member, it'll just be a returning from a Raid RP. If it turns out I can do that with any member, then I'd love to grab you for that RP if possible! Depending on how they get on, I'd love to offer him as a possible mate or fling. At the moment though, I'm more interested in just getting him joined up and establishing his place within the Pride and such.

xd Should probably show you the boy and give you some info now.

User Image

This is Chinjo. He's not been RPed yet, so his personality will be getting fleshed out as we go along. As I said above, he would be an existing member, and a very dedicated one at that. He cares very little for anything other than the Pride and those that inhabit it, although he's not exactly the type to show much emotion. Except, of course, when he's angry. Chinjo is very quick to anger, which is never good for those who are unfortunate enough to be around him when it happens. Once he's calmed down, depending on what he's done whilst in rage mode, he will apologise and quickly remove himself from the situation.

As arrogant as he can be at times, he's fully aware of his faults, and he does try very hard to contain them and/or mask them. He aims to be a Captain one day, so will often go on Raids all on his own, in an effort to train harder and push himself to the limit. So far, this seemingly reckless behavior has yet to bite him on the backside. You never know what the future holds though.

whee And that's about it. I'll let you know what the Mule says in regards to who I can RP with for the first time. If it can't be with your girl, I'm still well up for general RP, just to see if they get on well enough for them to possibly have a fling or be mates.  

~Masamune~

Dulcea

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:47 am
User ImageFriends perhaps? Anezka too grew up with a little drama, but is very stubborn and strong in her own right. She's on the path to become a Lawspeaker and would probably get along well with another female making her own path. She'd definitely be intrigued by Ember since she's not particularly sensuous or elegant herself, gets a bit of fail from her father's side.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:55 am
Masamune: Ooooh he is gorgeous! I'd totally love to consider a fling between them. Mates would depend how they got on ICly. From what you wrote I can see Ember having loads of fun teasing him with her priestly-ness. XD (The viking priestess' are well known as scary mofos. LOL) Either way I'd adore rp with him!

Dulcea: Yes! She so needs friends, or even just acquaintances. XD She would be most interested to meet a fellow career girl, and a trainee-lawspeaker.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Dulcea

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:19 am
Do you want to start something or shall I?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:20 am
whee Thank you! @_@ heart Safaia did an amazing job on him. He's a cosplay of a T-Rexaur from Final Fantasy VIII.

surprised The mule said it's totally fine for me to have his returning RP with any member, so yay! X_x; One thing I totally forgot to mention though is that he would be returning with the girl below. She'll be joining as a Freeborn, as Chinjo hasn't actually captured her, she's coming of her own free will. The mule said it would be alright to already assume that she has challenged Chinjo and has chosen to join. blaugh

User Image

So, is that going to be OK for both of my SoA to be in the same RP? If not, I'll happily just get 1-on-1 RP with your girl and Chinjo, and do the joining one with Chinjo and Fisidi together with someone else. heart It's up to you.

I need to head off for my tea now! *Zips off*  

~Masamune~

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:13 pm
Dulcea
Do you want to start something or shall I?

If you want to, that would be great. I ran out of steam today and wont be on till later tomorrow after I get home.

~Masamune~

She can meet them together! We could even do two rps, one with all three, and then one with just the two of them later on.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:16 pm
Tanakako
She can meet them together! We could even do two rps, one with all three, and then one with just the two of them later on.

YES. More than happy to do this.

smile Would you be willing to start the first one? Just because you'll know more about the area and such than me. xd Don't wanna put anything that's incorrect.  

~Masamune~

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:22 pm
Certainly!!!! Is tomorrow alright? As I mentioned, Im pooped for this evening and its getting late. XD

Also, that ex-firekin is my Kuza's sister! XD Roffle. Oh if only there was some way to plot something... but Kuza wont ever leave the firekin, and I can't see a viking going all the way out to the firekin's desert.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:37 pm
heart Tomorrow is fine!

surprised Oh wow really? Small world!

xd It's funny you should say that actually. ICly, Chinjo will have been gone for a pretty long time. Because he's returning with Fisidi, I figured he could've trekked all the way to the desert as part of his training. Fisidi is Firekin through and through, so despite being forced out, she will have struggled to leave that area. heart The Stormborn are quite like the Firekin in some ways, which is why she will have eventually chosen to go with Chinjo.  

~Masamune~

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:48 pm
Oooh.. we could always do an rp with the two kins and him when she left her pride? Kuza really would like to rp with her sister before she left.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:15 pm
surprised I'm happy to have that RP going simultaniously to the first one we're going to do? xp Chinjo would probably seem like a bit of a 3rd wheel, but whilst the sisters are shouting Firekin info at each other, hopefully he would learn enough to realise that the two Prides are quite similar, and offer Fisidi a place with him.

:< Fisidi is not gonna be a happy bunny though, so I hope Kuza doesn't get too hurt (emotionally) by what will probably be said.  

~Masamune~

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:03 am
surprised The mule said in my joining acceptance that it's frowned upon for him to have gone raiding on his own. xd So Ember might have to have a bit of a go at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:06 am
xd Sorry to keep posting, but hey, at least it means your thread stays on top!

heart I made the 3 way RP for us!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22697627

smile I'd still like for you to be the one to create the Stormborn RP though. Exciting times!  

~Masamune~

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:43 am
Thank you! Tagged too.

I was going to start the other rp tonight, but my muse decided to die on me. I'll do so tomorrow after I get home.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff