Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Motoujamii-Simo Lands [IC]
[OOC] Act II: Distant Troubles [RP Submission- OPEN] Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Motoujamii Lands

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:11 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:23 pm
User Image

Hello, and welcome to the OOC thread for Act II! Despite this post, Act II has actually gone on for a while now. As with the drought RP, we will be offering extra rewards to participants! This is also the thread where I will keep a record of any OOC information that is needed by the pride.

Quote:
GENERAL QUESTIONS:

First of all, what is Act II?

Act II revolves around the introduction of the Nergui, and the arrival of new Hongshan. It also deals with the pride spreading out from the Motoujamii, and the groups it encounters along the way.

I have never RPed in a Firekin meta- can I join?

Absolutely! We almost never run closed plots. If it is an ORP event, everyone is encouraged to enter so long as there are no extra rules that would preclude you. [IE; Hongshan only.]

I don't have a firekin, but I have RPed with one during the plot, either from another pride or a rogue. Can I enter for prizes?

Yes! You will be automatically entered if anyone submits the RP.

TRAVELING QUESTIONS:

During this plot event, firekin are allowed to temporarily take up the sentinel rank, without losing their current rank. Only two firekin may be 'checked out' of the pridelands at a time, per owner.

During this plot, you may RP with rogues and other prides. Some will be sanctioned events! Here are some brief rules for characters outside the lands:

- All lions out of the lands must be adults
- Only two lions may be out at any time. [Per Owner]
- Lions do not have permission to rogue breed.
- ICly, operations are lead by Moto'Seide, stationed at an outpost just north of the Bonelands pride.
- As always, even if firekin can be jerks treat everyone OOCly with respect.

User Image

Motoujamii Lands

Motoujamii Lands

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:32 pm
User Image

User Image

exclaim RP SUBMISSION GUIDELINES:

This time around we are rewarding people who RP outside the lands! Extra RP done in roguelands, or with the prides we interact with will all count for tickets.

You may also receive tickets for doing an RP on the following topics. These may occur on the lands:

- Drought
- Nergui
- Hongshan
- Absence of members who are traveling abroad.
- A direct reaction to an event that has occurred in the plot. [IE; a death, attack, ect.]

You may also forfeit your ticket in favor of a newbie you RP with, if they do not have a firekin member.

Each post in an RP is one ticket. You do not need to have completed the RP. Prizes include cubs, art, and other fabulous thiiiings.

All events run by either me or Kimaria are automatically entered into the prize raffle. You do not need to post these! <3

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:36 pm
User Image

FORM TO SUBMIT RPS:

[b]ACT II RP:[/b]

[b]Username[s] of everyone involved:[/b]
[b]Characters used:[/b]
[b]Link:[/b]

[b]Optional:[/b] [i][You may briefly describe the RP for log purposes][/i]

User Image

Motoujamii Lands

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:59 pm
ACT II RP:

Username of everyone involved: Nuxaz and Kimaria
Characters used: Xipil and Vesta
Link: Decisions to Make

Optional: After the meeting concerning the recent attacks and the resulting death, Xipil sets out alone to gather his thoughts about whether or not he should seek out Azar or not. Along the way he bumps into a friend, Vesta, with whom he confides his concerns and worries. He wishes to help his sister with her grief but cannot decide if that means trying to convince her to remain behind or to step back and allow her to do what she believes needs to be done as a fellow brigadier.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:01 pm
Question! Do SRPs count?  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Mimsey

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:29 pm
Puhterodactyl
Question! Do SRPs count?

Yes they do! I can't remember officially what I used last time to give out points for them though....

We'll say a complete 1k word RP is worth 5 tickets, since 10 posts in half would be 5.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:03 am
(Not sure if this counts as an event run by you guys but I'm logging it here. :3 )

ACT II RP:

Username of everyone involved: Yin-bug, Kimaria and Mimsey
Characters used: Azar, Fia, and Ea
Link: Road to Perdition

Optional: After the death of Azar's son, Nur'yu, Azar and her sister Ea find Fia and go to tell her about the death.

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Truth.Be.Told

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:13 pm
ACT II RP:

Username of everyone involved: Das Tor, Truth.Be.Told
Characters used: Kichomo'damu, Mikā'īl
Link: Seeking thing not found inside.

Optional: Looking both to aid the pride and seek family long unseen, Kich and Mikā choose to join the forces outside the pride.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:45 pm
ACT II RP:

Username of everyone involved: wooga Paes and PhiferWolf
Characters used: Tswana and Thabiti’lengo
Link: Here!

Optional: Thabiti and Tswana (hongshan) talk about their feelings towards the firekin, and the nergui. And stuff.  

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:51 pm
ACT II RP:

Username of everyone involved: Puhterodactyl
Characters used: Abidemi and Kimo (rogue)
Link: Who's missing?

Optional: Abidemi meets the child of a god, reflects on his pride membership and sense of belonging accordingly.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:38 pm
ACT II RP:

Username of everyone involved: Nuxaz and Yin-Bug
Characters used: Xipil and Azar
Link: A Meeting of Importance

Optional: Xipil seeks out Azar to discuss the matter at hand and decide which of the two Brigadiers will join the forces traveling outside of the lands.

ACT II RP:

Username of everyone involved: Nuxaz and Kimaria
Characters used: Mii'ah and Fia
Link: Condolences

Optional: Mii'ah seeks out Fia to offer her condolences and seek her advice concerning a certain brother of hers.

Nuxaz

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:57 pm
ACT II RP:

Username of everyone involved: Andranis
Characters used: Shula and Suli'leksi
Link: Company in the wards

Optional: As Shula recovers in the medical dens, a Hongshan that's been swimming in and out of conciousness finally wakes up for good. He's very horrified about the recent attack. When both are recovered, Shula gives him a tour of the pride.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:01 am
ACT II RP:

Username of everyone involved: wooga Paes and DragonsRage24
Characters used: Yayuka and Rellik
Link: Do not want!

Optional: Sitting just outside the medical wards, Yayuka is still recovering from his injuries when he his happened upon by Rellik. They talk about the ambush, or, more specifically, the Nergui attackers.  

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:20 pm
ACT II RP:

Username of everyone involved: Nuxaz and DragonsRage24
Characters used: Mii'ah and Ka
Link: At Ease

Optional: Mii'ah comes upon a troubled looking Ka and the two briefly discuss the distressful matters at hand.

[IC] Motoujamii-Simo Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff