Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
o | R e p l a y - B u t t o n (Updated! September 22nd) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:10 am
Hey guys!

I know, long time no chat, but life got very hectic recently for me (first year of Uni, in a Law Degree, I have had so little time for things like this, sadly :c ) and I...basically disappeared. Sorry!

I'm trying to come back, but in a VERY limited quantity at the moment, at least until summer break (in a couple of months).

So, this is your chance to check plots, or ditch plots (100% no hurt feelings. I don't mind if you want to move on from ANY of our plots, as I've been inactive for a while).

Similiarly, if you have already moved on, PLEASE let me know so I don't think our plot is still going c:

Lastly:
I'm going to take on FIVE roleplays, and work on getting them finished before I take on anymore.

PLEASE, post any of our current roleplays you want to finish, but if you post, make sure you're prepared to finish them quickly. I don't want to try and finish and then have my RP partner not reply for 3 months, holding up that spot in my list.

...Ilu all? I missed you :c I hope you don't hate me forevers now.
<3

Rp List
1 |
2 |
3 |
4 |
5 |

Haaaaai guys,

So, I moved recently, and still don't currently have internet at my new place, however I can browse gaia occasionally on my phone. However, this absence from gaia has really, really highlighted how many supposed plots I have in SoA and the realisation that my life is going to get busier now makes me realise I may need to back up a bit.

So this is my attempt at finding all of my CURRENT plots and roleplays.

Please, post IN THIS THREAD if we have plots together - and tell me if you want to continue them or not. Please don't contact me via instant messenger, as I want to keep a record of things and threads is the best way.

If our plot is superseeeekret or you don't want to post here, then you can PM me if you like.

I won't hold any bad feelings towards anyone who wants to move on from plots we have together, just please tell me?
I fully intend to stick around SoA, but I'm probably going to be a tad slow about it all, at least for a while. <333

[ Also, I am most likely rehoming some of my SoA - but not any that I currently have plots for, but if you have any of my SoA in mind for plots with yours and we don't currently have something planned, probably a good idea to ask now, as I may or may not give away that SoA you wanted to plot with, depending on circumstances. <3 ]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:33 am
We had talked about trying out Hu and Merah for a possible (unemotional) fling. I'd still love to try if your willing.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:56 am
Would you happen to have anything for these four lions currently? They all would fit in with the Pingheng perfectly... >o>;; The pride's currently rebuilding, so any new blood would be loved heart  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:58 am
we have two mate plots that I would like to continue.

1) Itzel and Majaliwa an rp they did

2) Nox and Eva their rp and it looks like this tag is mine I shall get to that asap  

nessiaing

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:36 am
I'm calling off ALL OF OUR PLOTS VELVE!!!11!!

;D
Lolnojk. Lets keep doing them <33

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:28 pm
Lol Yin... 8D

We just have this little family rp, I think. =)  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:35 pm
UHM.

xo. We had a fling planned between Mei-li and Keito. o: RP
xo. We had discussed a fling between Lawalawa and this boy.

....I think that was it as far as planned things go. o: I mean, if you want more, that's chill too. o uo Oh, and then we had this rp between Alani and Lanikai. c:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:55 pm
Mani and Dysi babies. 8D

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:46 pm
Emi & Donte forever.

Nyoka x Nanashi.... That is all that needs to be said.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:57 pm
I'd like to continue our Dysi/Gutu fling, if you want to.

I don't think I'm going to go through with killing off Amjad, my U'W boy, as I just haven't been able to find a good time to go through any plots of his, etc. So if you want to call off the plot we had going between him and your girl, Tandotti, that's fine. Or they can stay together, idk. It's up to you.

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:26 pm

-nudges this up-

Thanks to everyone who is posting about our plots. I'm going to try to organise my plots and roleplays soon, so when I come back with internet I can keep going with all the ones people want to continue <3

@Tana: Did we have a RP for that?

@Andranis: Currently, all four have plots they're bound by, sorry.

@Essi: I'm more than happy to continue those <3 Let me know when you tag Nox and Eva.

@Yin: FINE. I DIDN'T WANT TO ROLEPLAY WITH YOU ANYWAY D<
(loljks. i love our plots. Let's make more.)

@Mogami: Awesome,thanks for the link <3

@Po: I'm happy to do both of those flings. I'm looking forward to Mei-li and Keito c:
and thanks for the rp links

@Schicks: Awweh, yeaah.

@Chi: Awesome, thanks

@Hibi: I'd love to continue the Dysi/Gutu fling heart
but I think I may move on with Tandotti, just because I have a lot of people in the U'W already. They could still meet/fling, if you'd like, but she wouldn't stay together.

As a note, if people don't contact me about continuing plots within this month-ish, I'm pretty much assuming they're not going ahead. Why? Because I'm tired of chasing people about our plots.

No offense to people, and I'm happy to re-plot if something kept you from contacting me about stuff though. I'm not trying to break off ongoing plots meanly, I just don't want to be the only one trying to keep the plots going. <3

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:17 pm
I don't know if you had ever decided about Mirashi'kaa and Matata, but if you are up for that I still am x3 Also, Kalama x Sozin fling? If you'd rather not I could find someone else, but it's up to you :'D

Aaand RPs we had open!
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22442789
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22583643
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22562239  

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:23 pm
Do you wanna keep Fiach and Nisija best friends, but leave it at that instead of plotting them together? I'm cool with it if you are.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:27 pm
We have the plot for Mwezi and Aziz. It is up to you if you wish to continue this. I know with as pretty as she is I can find other plots for her, but I know you have to find another rogue capture for Aziz if you do not want this plot. I would like to have an active plot for her, yes, but if you are planning to be more active later, then let me know and we can keep this going. Since her JRP was never started she could be pulled from the U'W completely.

We also had a plot with Dysi and Maleficar. That I have no plans to move on from even in the slightest, as I am not motivated to go even try to find anything else for the difficult leopardess.

Oh and we do have an RP with Rosha and Oba that needs finished, but other than that, that plot isn't a big deal since you are letting me pick the pad for her.  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:34 pm
Moja and Sozin for the most awesome babies ever. :T

p.s. you should also keep your firekin cubs so Moja can nanny them in the future because she can never nanny enough. ;;  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff