Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:36 am
Meet Aruná!

Hi Aruná

TLDNR version: Arunás sister was kidnapped by a Viking. She's going to track them down and rip his face off, but she needs help finding out he's a Viking, finding the Vikings, hearing some dirt about Vikings etc.

User Image

She can be a bit hot headed, but is rarely mean on purpose. She enjoys hunting and is rather good at it. There's room for improvement of course, but she's not got leadership ambitions or anything like that. She just wants to be a really good huntress. It's a bummer that her pride was pretty much consumed by disease and scattered, but she's getting over it.

Right now she's pissed, however. She used to travel with her sister Udongo and a Mizimu warrior but her sister was kidnapped by some kind of viking punk! Aruná will chase after and pretty much beat her way into Stormborn...

This is where you come in! All she knows is that some lion made her sister leave her kill and follow him. She needs to learn that he's a viking and get some clues as to where to find her. Any rogue eye witnesses or perhaps other vikings?

Special requests: She doesn't trust green lions... This could lead to interesting situations down the line.

Looking for: A mate, possibly a fling if the plot is good or they look AWESOME together. (she's got a boyfriend and some drama lined up. She might take a Viking mate later on, but that would be pretty far down the line) Adventures in the roguelands. General RP for breeding. People to help her track her abducted sister to the Stormborn.

Down the line I'd like friends and interactions in the Stormborn too.

Not looking for: Severe injuries. Pride (She's been accepted to join the Stormborn, do you want me to stop saying Stormborn? No! Stomborn!)

* Main plot thread * Journal with everyone *  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:37 am
Have you seen this scumbag?

User Image

Or this poor lady?
User Image
She's a gentle gigant, and the best sister you could ask for. A bit slow sometimes, perhaps, but far from stupid.

She was last seen hunting.  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:38 am
Planned timeline

- Udongo is "abducted" [X] DONE!
- Aruná finds the "crimescene" and is able to get a description of the b*****d that took her [X] DONE!
- Learns about Vikings from someone [X] Bluu (moineau bavarde) In progress
- Hears some trash talk about Vikings

- Runs into Rusanski's viking. Confrontation + escape or something more sneaky. DONE! [X]
- Follows them back
- Learns about Viking customs from Lesedi? (Mogami)
- Beats her way in!!! (Anyone up for being challenged? Need to be a reaver)

- Talked into staying by Udongo.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:41 am
Right... Feel free to post!  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:24 am
Lesedi might be able to help.

He's in the Vikings. Sorta. IC he's lost his two first challenges so he's living in the border licking his wounds and getting ready to return. He lost twice to Ruzanski who I think is the one who took her sister so he might've seen them entering the pride together.

Edit: And lol, yes. you've added Ru's pic as well. XD

Edit2: Ru has been fighting Lesedi as an adult though so the timeline is a bit wonky. xD  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:40 am
That would be great once she's close enough smile And she'll learn that she can't enter their home without defeating one of them in battle..  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:35 am
Omigosh I love this thread. It makes me all warm and funny inside.

Probably Ru fighting Lesedi as an adult's okway time-wise, since he took Udongo a while ago and it will likely take Aruna some time to find her way to the Stormborn and him.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:42 am
Yeah, I'm going to let it take some time *grin* She'll have to work for it!  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:42 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:29 am
Blue is an elitist jerk who looks down on non-cheetahs, but loves to trade/sell information. So she could be a possible witness, although she'd try to wring some kind of payment out of Aruná in exchange for her help.

As a head's up, I'm moving in a week and after that my only internet access will be in coffee shops and stuff, so if we don't finish the RP within a week, I'll only be able to reply once a week... so I'll be slow!  

moineau bavarde

9,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:56 am
moineau bavarde
Blue is an elitist jerk who looks down on non-cheetahs, but loves to trade/sell information. So she could be a possible witness, although she'd try to wring some kind of payment out of Aruná in exchange for her help.

As a head's up, I'm moving in a week and after that my only internet access will be in coffee shops and stuff, so if we don't finish the RP within a week, I'll only be able to reply once a week... so I'll be slow!

I don't mind slow (I'll proably be pretty slow myself). I think that it could be interesting for them to meet. Once the track starts to go cold Aruná will ask around for anyone who might have seen her sister. And a bargaining situation would be entertaining.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:05 pm
Sweet! C: Let me know whenever you want to do the RP.  

moineau bavarde

9,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 8:56 am
moineau bavarde
Sweet! C: Let me know whenever you want to do the RP.

I think I'm ready if you are.

What Aruná have managed to find out: Her sister was taken by a dark pelted lion. She knows the lion was not fully grown.

What she needs to learn: It would be great if Blue could tell her that the Stormborn/Vikings sometimes carry out raids in the area and likes to capture slaves/thralls.

I wouldn't mind if she pretended to have more information and/or scammed her out of things for useless informatio like "no, I didn't see that lion" razz Aruná doesn't really carry any valuables... She probably wears some kind of token from her coming of age ceremony in her old pride (small pelt, bone or feather thing) or she could share a kill or hunt for Blue in exchange.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 1:35 pm
Blue will probably scam her for a kill. C:
Could you start the RP? I only get internet on weekends for an hour or so and didn't have enough time to start something today. Otherwise I should be able to start something next weekend.  

moineau bavarde

9,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 1:36 pm
moineau bavarde
Blue will probably scam her for a kill. C:
Could you start the RP? I only get internet on weekends for an hour or so and didn't have enough time to start something today. Otherwise I should be able to start something next weekend.

Sure! I will set something up before next weekend smile  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces