[PRP] Good, evil.. OTL (Brigid & Azrael) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:23 pm
((i don't have her cert yet so.....I'll update it when i have the cert.))

User Image Brigid sat in a tree idly humming a Celtic tune as she nibbled on an apple. Her ears twitched about and her tail swished at she listened to the sounds of nature in her new home. She was enjoying looking over the area for now, after all... how bad could this place really be? She'd met one fae already.. and that one had been nice.. Indeed interesting with it's flute.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:37 pm
lysia_nyteblade

User Image

Azrael walked throught the forest plotting various things. His mind was set on the usual. Death and choas filled his thoughts. He was made of the apocalypse after all. He noticed a rather large shade tree a in the clearing. He walked slowly to it not paying attention to what was around him. As he reached the tree he stuck his claws into it and move in a half cirlce around it. Plopping down onto the ground. He cleared his thoughts and tried to listen to the wind move through the grass. When the sounds of soft singing caught his attention. He moved quickly but silently. Peering into the tree he noticed a Celtic Beauty in the tree. " Well hello up there. Out alone are we?" He said leaning up against the tree with a cocky, concided smile.  

CrimsonMaiden21

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:43 pm
The voice took her by suprise slightly and she scrambled both to keep from falling and so that she could see who had been speaking. Some how she'd missed seeing the approach of some one new. Peering down at the Felicorn, she blinked with large green curious eyes. "Ah.. Tis true.. I be a fair bit alone.. But tis not so lonely with the wee birds chirpin the the trees near by." Her voice was soft, sweet and thickly laced with an Irish accent as she spoke. Her tiny green wings flicked upon her back as she eyed the male a moment, trying to gain some sort of notion as to if her were friend or fiend.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:51 pm
Azreal chuckled under his breath at the startled female. As she spoke he had to listen carefully as her accent was rather thick. He regained his statur and attempted to not allow any emotions run across his face. He could how ever see curiosity dance in her eyes. " You know it is rude to talk from such a disance. I would join you up there but I am rather heavy to sit on branch quiet so small." He said trying to draw her closer. Though he was known for death he had never actually killed anything. He did however enjoy scaring others. He moved a bit away from the truck and swayed his hand to show her a spot to land.

He was enjoying the fact the she did not fear him.... yet... anyway. She seemed so pure and innocent in her standings. It was as though she had no one to teach her of the evils that lurk deep in Faetasia.  

CrimsonMaiden21

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:01 am
She gave a rather cheeky grin as he mentioned being heavy. "Oh Ho! Heavy indeed. I dare say twould snap such branches like twigs should it try to come up... Perhaps a larger branch maybe.. but those be too close to the ground..." She sat back, disappearing from sight mostly as she pondered this all out. Her head once more peered down from her branch."Have you a name now Lad? Twould be rude not to know a Name when speaking to some one." She settled for scrambling to a slightly lower branch, unsure yet if she wanted to get too close to him just yet. Her parents she'd lost at a young age leaving her wandering about to fend for herself and learn what she could on her own. Sadly.. she had yet to met one of his kind and though he intrigued her.. such new things often made her leery.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:25 am
The young lady caught Azreal off gaurd as she retorted back with a bit of sas. He crossed his arms and placed an amused look onto his face. " What kind of mother would I have if she did not name me. Of course I have a name. I am known as Azreal. Now I do say it is your turn to share the name that you have been given at birth. " He said moving a bit closer to the branch she was now posted on. He looked up into her large green eyes and offered a hand. He noticed her hesitation to come near and knew it held good cause. Though he liked being rude and what not he did often wonder what it would be like to be shown kindness. He shoved the thoughts quickly from his mind. It was not like him to think like this and he refused to allow this female to make him feel this.

" So are you going to join me on this lovely patch of grass or are you going to force me to strain my neck all day. I do not have to be bothered with these games. Either you wish to speak with me or I shall be on my way." She said offering his hand once more to her. His patience grew thin. He did not mind playing games most of the time but for some reason it was growing thin today.

((OCC: Sorry if hes a bit of a d**k it just goes with the territory ^_^))  

CrimsonMaiden21

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:43 am
(( lol it's ok.. evil toons are fun like that.. i've a few of my own in other shops))

Brigid grinned with. "Now.. That's better then. I be known as Brigid, Brigid Reev." She eyed his hand and speculated as it was given. He seemed nice enough for now.. Nodding to herself, she allowed herself to take a small risk for once. After all one never made new friends without taking a few risks right? She took the offered hand the second time around and shook it quickly before dropping down, avoiding a small ring of mushrooms. "Dunnae want to offend the Wee folk.. Best not to step in their rings." She said eying the toadstools intently as she moved away from them. She'd bought into folk lore as a young fae and now that she was a young adult.. she hadn't ever seen any reason not to believe in them. After all no one had taught her anything different.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:53 am
He was happy to see that see would not longer toy with him.Her voice still caught him by surprise though. He watched her move gracfully from the tree and bypass a small patch of mushrooms. He had an urge to stomp on them and she he reaction but he found this small movement curious and longed to know more. " Ah Brigid is it. What a strange name for an equally strange female. " He said moving slowly around her and sizing her up as to say. Stopping back in front of her he smirked and sat down avoided the small patch of toadstool. " So may i ask why you act as though these plants can harm you." He said running a figure slightly across the top of one. It was not damaged but it did bounce a bit under his touch. He watched the ground and wait for her reply. The female filled his head with many thoughts and he figured he would play the good guy for the time being. He was not sure what importance she would have to him but he could sence something there. She would be the key to something important in his future.  

CrimsonMaiden21

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:08 am
She let out a hissing breath as he touched the toadstool." Tsk tsk.. to taunt the wee folk so.." She waggled a finger like a mother lecturing a child. "The wee folk live in them.. the circle of toadstools be their magic to hide their homes you know... Old magic.. very old.. dinnae yer Mother and Dah teach ye of such things?" She plopped down on her fanny in front of him eying first him the then toadstool he'd touched."Be they not harm ye.. but still the wee ones be full o' mischief.."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:32 am
Azreal smiled at her anger. It amuzed him to see someone stand up so fiercly to him. " Well Brigid you see when I was a child I was told different stories. Not tales to help children sleep at night but ones that would scare most into hidding. I am not what you would call......... Nice." He said stumbling over the last word. He did not want to scare her away as this is the most contact he had had with another Fea since his brother had found a mate.He watched her closly in fear she may turn and run from him. " So may I ask were your family is now?" He said moving his wondering hand from the toadstool in front of him. Instead he turned to lean against the tree and crossed his arms across his chest. He was surprised to see that she had sat down and not flichened from him.  

CrimsonMaiden21

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:55 pm
She eyes him with a look of suspicion. "Not nice... not nice... " She rambled after those two words in a language that seemed most incoherent. Staring at him she nodded to herself. "Grumpy then? Or be ye fiend?" Her eyes held that proud Irish defiance in them as she sat there, stubbornly. She wasn't about to back down. She was good hearted and nice.. but she wasn't about to be scared off just because one was 'not nice'. Such a phrase could hold many meanings after all.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:46 pm
Azreal his the shock from his face as the girl spoke. Most would leave or run but she was different. She didn't fear him and this made him curious of her. He waited a long time before responding. A strange urge filled him to tell her of the horrors he held within but he was not sure how open he should be with this fae. " Well it is a hard thing to explain. What I mean when I say " Not nice"....... Is well...... I am often found were death occurs. Not that I myself have killed another but I do often think and dream about it. I can feel when one dies and passes over even if I am not close. It is a curse and a gift. I fell from the four horsemen. Which means I can never be pure, never learn to be good, Never fully care for others." She stopped suddenly feeling that he had spoke to much. He watched and waited to see what she would do. He could not change what he said and he could not force her to unhear it. "I was told in stories that the only fae I can ever learn to be good for is the one I choose as a mate. Since a mate will always find good in one another." He quickly stated hoping this would slavage the conversation. This young fae fasinated him and he was not done searching for what it was that drew him to her. " So lass as they would say in your tounge. Care to share a bit about yourself. Im starting to feel this conversation is more of an intorigation and I do not like being the only one sharing." He said with a hiss. He did not want to let his guard down no matter how unquie she was. His mother had always told him that women where not easy to trust for most would use any means to drag down a male.  

CrimsonMaiden21

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:15 am
"Saints perserv us... four horsemen..." That was something she vaguely remembered. Dark indeed... she taped her lip with a finger and thought. "Not nice.. Banshee.... They be lurkin over ye do they?" She shook her head slowly making tsking sorrowful noises once more. Oh.. aye so sad.. such darkness be lurkin behind ye.." One ear perked at the rest of his side of the conversation. "Aye.. the ones we love do oft take chances for us.. they see us for who we really are suppose.. You wanted to know bout me mother and dah dinnae?" She clapped her hands together. "Poof.. they vanished! leavin me as a wee one hidin in the tall grass with only the wee folk to talk to." She gave a small shrug. She'd often wondered why they hadn't returned.. but figured maybe it was just their way. They'd taught her all they could she thought.. maybe it was their way of testing her strength. Then a notion crossed her mind. During all the folk lore one things she'd never considered crept into her mind. "Or perhaps the wee folk lured them into their home and they were so dazzled by what they saw they decided to stay..."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:26 am
Azreal listened carefully to her though he did not quit understand all of it. He heard the words that she was saying but some of it confused him. He leaned a bit closer to her trying to sence something from her. " Do you hate them? I mean your parents." His mother had always been there but his father was more or less gone. His mother spoke of him but never showed him much. Azreal figured out what intrigued him about this female. She was different. She had stories and a terrible past just like his own. Even though she was good she still understood what it was like to be different. " Will you tell me of them. The lores that you speak of." He asked feeling a bit childish. He regained his posture and gave her a deathing grin. " I will share a bit of mine with you. " He said with a large smile. Even though he knew she would not run from her he still thought it might be fun to scare her a bit.

(( I wanted to ask you a question. If this roleplay goes somewere would you be willing to turn it into a mating later on. I know she is your first fae but this is rather fun and if we keep it going it wont be right away. Also I might throw another fae in there later she irish as well ^_^))  

CrimsonMaiden21

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:58 am
"Hate them??" She shook her head. "They did what they did for me own good I think..." She smiled and reached out, leaning forward, she patted him on the shoulder. "Dunnae be sad for me.. I'm happy see." She smiled wide. "Tell you of the wee ones?? I'm sure twouldn't hurt nuttin..." She eyed the toadstools intently. "Whatcha wanna know about them? Or would ye like me to start at the beginning?"  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff