[BPRP] Are you awake? [Baridi & Mzuka] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[ Hey You! ]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:00 am
User Image

Mzuka made her way through the undergrowth as silent as ever, giddy little smile on her blood-red maw. She rather hoped the male had held to what he said, and was still around. She did so want another chance at luring him to the darkness, to the pride. He was such a pretty male, and he smelled so nice! And the pride certainly could always benefit from new blood, be it as a member or a blood binder. A new member would be very nice...She approached the little 'cave' of roots, and cleared her throat. "Are you there, pretty one?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:10 am
Baridi has tucked in for the evening, never far from the den as promised, although he was still careful of the pride. He was wary-- but considering he still lived, he wasn't worried, and at this point was working on a meal when Mzuka returned, and he looked up. Pretty one? Him?

"I'm here." He spoke calmly, nodding. "Come on in."  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

[ Hey You! ]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:26 am
Mzuka's ears perked forward, and her smile grew a little as the adolescent ducked into the den, careful to leave him enough room to not feel crowded. And she obviously held no interest in his meal. She was not hungry, at the moment. "Did you sleep well?" Perhaps she might get a name tonight. And give her own. She did...forget that the prior night.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:33 pm
Baridi nodded.

"I did, thank you." He smiled. "And did you rest well?"  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

[ Hey You! ]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:36 pm
"Oh yes, quite well!" She purred at the thought of the wonderful sleep and dreams she'd had. "And I'm glad you slept well. I'm not quite familiar with how rogues do in dens like this." Mzuka giggled. "So...what is your name, pretty one? Or shall I keep calling you that?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:38 pm
Baridi stretched some.

"I'm fine in a den or in the open, honestly... My name?" He blinked, smiling calmly. "Baridi'Mokovu." He nodded.

"Yours?"  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

[ Hey You! ]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:05 pm
The crimson-eyed lioness made a bow, smile showing her two elongated fangs. "I am Mzuka." She purred. "Baridi'Mokovu...such a pretty name." It rolled off the tongue nicely. Very, very nicely. "So...what do you wish to speak to me about tonight?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:07 pm
Those fangs... Were unsettling, but he didn't act on it, the male smiling calmly as he rolled his shoulders.

"Ah, a gentleman lets a lady decide." He winked kindly.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

[ Hey You! ]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:00 am
Mzuka giggled. "A gentleman, hm? Well..." She moved to lick his cheek before pulling away again. "I have I could tell you about. And I'd like to see what you're interested in. Perhaps...who we follow? How we survive? Why we walk the Night rather than Day?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:05 am
"Hmmm. Which do you want to begin with?" He purred, unintentionally.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

[ Hey You! ]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:52 am
"As I have said...Blood is why we live. The goddess gave our ancestor power, and now...we are The Coven. We need blood to survive, along with prey. We need darkness to live, for the sun's rays harm us, make us vulnerable." She didn't know why she trusted him...but she did. There was something...DIFFERENT about him. Something that drew her in like she usually drew males in. In a different way.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:36 pm
"I see. So you don't try to test for yourself at dawn?" He looked curious.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

[ Hey You! ]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:36 pm
W-what? She frowned, and looked at herself, her pale figure. She....she was doubly bound to the rule against sunlight, wasn't she? Because she wasn't just a vampire...she was a ghost. "I....I do not think that would be wise. I would surely disappear. And then who would do what the living cannot?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:41 am
"How do you know?" Baridi asked gently. "If it's a paw, you may know then, but not immediately die."  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

[ Hey You! ]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:55 am
Mzuka looked at one of her paws, thinking. And finally shook her head, shaking a bit. "I cannot. I...I cannot. I'm sorry." She couldn't risk it. She just couldn't. Her pale ears laid back against her head, her entire posture one of defeat. "I apologize, Baridi Mokovu."  
[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff