Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply Slave profiles
Get Your Were Slave Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jode501st

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:59 am
User Image
Name:Jericho T. Cross

Nickname: Cross, 15, Or what ever the master wants to call him

Race:Were-wolf

Orientation:Straight

Bio:Jericho is a young Were-wolf who was trained when he was 12 to be a slave. His former master was a witch and knew of his stubborn nature to argue and resist orders so she marked him with a mystic tattoo on his back and arm so that he follow any order and if he tried to resist it would shock him, but the tattoo also doubled as a way to use his were-wolf abilities in human form. Hell the witch wanted a slave and a body guard all in one so she taught him who to obey (even though he will fight his master every so often.) and to fight and kill. becoming 21 the witch lost interest in her lil pet and sold him to the market so now he his here being sold.

seme, uke, or seke: Seke

Anything else relevant: If you want the Tattoo's to activate You have to say slave then the command and the tattoo's only work for the master not anyone else so yah. Will try and fight some orders.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:28 am
"I thought I smelled a dog,"Scarlet said as she peeked into Jerico's room. "But you are the most adorable puppy I have ever seen!"  

ScarletFrost

Jode501st

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:48 am
ScarletFrost
"I thought I smelled a dog,"Scarlet said as she peeked into Jerico's room. "But you are the most adorable puppy I have ever seen!"

Jericho was fighting his chains and stopped to look at the Vampiress. A salesmen came in wearing a weird checkered suit. "Hello Ma'am are you interested in this slave if you are i warn you his a hand full sometimes but he does come with some interesting features if you know what I mean." The salesmen laughed at the last thing he said. Jericho just kept his eyes on the Vampiress keeping a close watch not saying a word.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:54 am
Jode 501st

"Oh, I am interested," Scarlet smiled condescendingly at the salesman. "And I always enjoy the interesting and unique. My he certainly looks...feisty."  

ScarletFrost

Jode501st

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:03 pm
ScarletFrost
Jode 501st

"Oh he is a feisty one, but the fun part about this slave is this lil feature here." The salesmen took off Jericho's shirt to show the tribal looking tattoo. "See this slave is very fit. Hes strong, young, and his ready for anything if you now what I mean. He also comes with his very own built in shock collar." Salesmen pointed out the tattoo with a poker, and as the poker touched Jericho he let out a low growl of warning.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:16 pm
Jode 501st

"Hmm, I do know what you mean," she crooned. The tattoo intrigued Scarlet. She drew close so she could trace the design with her cool fingertips, and she soothed the point where the poker had reddened his skin. "And he's a genuine were-beast? Not a changeling knockoff?"  

ScarletFrost

Jode501st

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:25 pm
The salesmen smiled as she asked that question. "Is he a Were-beast here let me demonstrate." The salesmen took him off his chains and then put him in a dual prison chain on both arms. "SLAVE change to your beast." Jericho tried to ignore the order as the tattoo's glowed red. "AHHHHHHHHH" Jericho yelled in pain giving the salesmen a death glare. Sighing Jericho started to change and morph the sound of bone cracking and growing as white fur grew on him. Jericho by the end of the transformation was 8' 2". "See Ma'am a were-wolf. So do you want to buy him or do you want to go look around some more?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:52 pm
Scarlet licked her lips in excitement as she watched Jericho change forms. "Oh, yes, I do want him. Consider him sold," she purred. "Name your price, so long as I get to bring him home tonight!"  

ScarletFrost

Jode501st

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:10 pm
ScarletFrost
Scarlet licked her lips in excitement as she watched Jericho change forms. "Oh, yes, I do want him. Consider him sold," she purred. "Name your price, so long as I get to bring him home tonight!"

"Hmmm for this fine young lad I say 20,500 dollars is fair enough." The salesmen smiled as he held out his hand waiting for the money. Jericho changed back to his human form now completely naked. Jericho Blushed as he covered himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:26 pm
Jode 501st

"I've been saving these since the war..." Scarlet opened her small purse and pulled out several bars of pure gold, each about the size of her two thumbs put together. She let three clink harmoniously in the salesman's greedy hand. "That should about cover it, I think." Then she held out her hand for Jericho's chain leash.  

ScarletFrost

Jode501st

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:32 pm
ScarletFrost
Jode 501st

"I've been saving these since the war..." Scarlet opened her small purse and pulled out several bars of pure gold, each about the size of her two thumbs put together. She let three clink harmoniously in the salesman's greedy hand. "That should about cover it, I think." Then she held out her hand for Jericho's chain leash.

The salesmen was drooling over the gold as you held out your hand the salesmen handed over the chain leash still eyeing the gold like a hungry bear. "Take the Mute hes all yours." The salesmen walked to his office and left you alone with your new pet.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:34 pm
Jode 501st

Scarlet affectionately reached down to scratch behind Jericho's ear. "Ready to go to your new home, precious?"  

ScarletFrost

Jode501st

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:37 pm
ScarletFrost
Jode 501st

Scarlet affectionately reached down to scratch behind Jericho's ear. "Ready to go to your new home, precious?"

Raynor pulled his head away and looking the other way. "Yes Mistress."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:40 pm
Jode 501st

"Hmm, I thought he said you were mute," Scarlet replied, surprised. "But it's all well and good. Let's be off!"

((I've set up a home, if you want to continue there.))  

ScarletFrost

Jode501st

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:43 pm
ScarletFrost
Jode 501st

"Hmm, I thought he said you were mute," Scarlet replied, surprised. "But it's all well and good. Let's be off!"

((I've set up a home, if you want to continue there.))

((Already have lol))  
Slave profiles

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces