Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:57 pm
Oh ho ho, I need some RP.

I am VERY GOOD at forgetting things. SO please feel free to remind me as much as necessary.

My aim is carpetburnwicked.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:05 pm
Tokakinji RP:

I am looking for RP for my Tokakinji folks! I have a few, hahah.

Uther and Ygraine are the sitting rulers, and are available to any RP. Ygraine is wary around Druids since her adventures outside the pride, and Uther does not like them despite his duties. He keeps his personal feelings as far from the laws as he can, but he's only... lion.

Morgana is Ygraine's daughter, from a breeding that happened during her time in the rogue lands, looking for Uther. Morgana was recently thrown in the ravine jail, and now lives in the Uliacha plotting her revenge. She knows the way in and out of the prison, and is looking for people to help her strengthen her people.

Kilgharrah is the Queen's lady. Her children, Glaurung and Scatha, are servants within Mkoani. Glaurung is Druid, Scatha and her mother are Toka.

Maktaba is a Slayer. He is older and wiser, and generally spends his time training people for the good fight, protecting the pride from the devious movements of the more dangerous and secretive Druids.

Ghalati is a soldier in the Caddoc province.

Doto is a Druid Borrower and lives in Lochlann. His full name is Bi'ndoto, and he has a Dark Mark on his other shoulder.

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:14 pm
Other Pride RP:
Generally, none of these guys have anything going on.

Vikings:
Ngaza is a Viking, and needs some RP there! She is open to any plot, and has no mate or flings or anything of the like lined up for her. She is a Hadaya spawn <3

Suka'fumo:
Do want some Suka'fumo RP. I've got a few folks there: Goneril, Grumio, and Leto. I also have the queen, Kalenda. I also have the King's private assassin, Kijembe and I would loooove to find him some plots.

Pridelands:
Rekhet comes from the Dawnwalkers, but I would like to send him to the pridelands. He's not there yet.
Utanzi and Doti are official members, and have nothing going on!

Bahari:
Pokea and Sahaja are open to whateveeeer.

Firekin:
Iron needs a love ;-;. I will not stop looking!
And my other Firekin that have nothing going on that I can remember: Simbu, Wakia, Flammare

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:21 pm
Rogues:

These guys are open to Pride offers (I don't know very many, and should probably explore more), flings, and mates. They don't have any plots as far as I know. Most are blank slates.

Lions:

Cheneta - Female
Fushigibana - Female
Sharti - Female
Ataruka - Male
Smaug - Male
Ulozi - Female
Imekoza - Male

Wild Dogs:

Gaidi - Female
Peketa - Female
Lovulovu - Male

Leopards:

Kita - Female
Tailung - Male
Vimanda - Female
Purupuru - Male
Doda - Male
Domo - Male

Hyenas:

Gandama - Female
Maua - Female
Pori - Male

Cheetahs:

Ileur - Male
Malimao - Female
Fomu - Female
Chuga - Male
Glavu - Male

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:30 pm
I have soooo many other SoA that either are somewhere and I can't remember what exactly, or are just not listed because it was getting too long (or because they don't have names and I suck... >>).

In any case, this list will change, and I'm open to anything at the moment! So throw stuff at me, and I will see if I have something that works. Bwah!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:26 pm
I've been meanin to ask you for a while, do you want a light rp between your S'F assassin Kijembe and my little juvenile noble? A sort of cub-bumping-into-the-adult's-legs sort of thing? XD

I figure she'd be really intimidated lol.  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:29 pm
I'd be happy to throw UmiMekka at Sharti and/or Geelkoza at Ulozi.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:22 pm
I am looking for a female mate for Busara. She lives in the Ongozana'Ke, a female dominated pride that is mostly comprised of lionesses. Would Cheneta be interested in a girly mate plot and pride? cat_cool  

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:14 pm
Oh man, I love Fushigibana!

I wish I had someone who would fit her perfect color wise. But I don't. Although I do have one male I could toss her way, you know for the lulz.

Mlinzi!

I'm mostly looking for an unattached fling for him. He's got one in the works and i'm looking for one more. Basically the premise for the flings, is he's on the outskirts of the Kitwana'antara testing new plants for remedies. Eats the wrong one, gets sent to lala land and hooks up with a female or two. Initially the idea was for him to have no recollection of the events, but if desired I could tweak this for more plot C: I'd offer him for a mate plot with her, but she would have to join the K'A which i'm not sure you're up for ^^

I'd also be up for just some general RP if the above doesn't strike your fancy.

---

For Peketa, I can offer Alazzi. I'd be down for anything with him. I just want him to get some interaction in.

He's a sweet guy, with a terrible past that he just wants to escape from. He can't speak very well, and has a really bad fear of others in general. But with the right amount of coaxing he could be a real sweet heart.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:22 pm
Mogami

We could do that! He's a pretty quiet guy, but can be scary without meaning to. He's harmless, though. Unless otherwise ordered.
Conrad The Mighty

I'm good either way.

This might be a weird question, but where did you get Geelkoza?

Boudaihobbit

Ahh, I think I'd like to see Cheneta makin' cubs >>
Depawsit

Unattached flings are good by me! I dunno anything about the Kitwana though. But fling is good ^^

Peketa is mostly a blank slate, considering how old she is. I just never RPed her much. Her paws hurt her sometimes, I think I remember saying for her. But that's it ahahah. But I imagine she's nice!

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:36 pm
Nah, not a wierd question at all! here is his cert, he was a custom in slot winner early last year.

Fantastic!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:39 pm
Do you just want her to make cubs or would you rather her have a regular male mate? Because in the O'K, females are expected to have cubs regardless, so that wouldn't be a problem. The males in the pride are there mainly to breed with, and females are open to fling with anyone they want  

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:02 pm
Conrad The Mighty

Ah. I own the mom, I just don't remember the custom in.

Boudaihobbit

I'd rather stick her with a male mate, I think.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:11 am
I promise it happened sweatdrop lol he won because he was the yellow yoshi.  

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:09 am
For Ngaza, would you be interested in a fling with Lennart?

Also, I would love Toki rp!!! I have my starscape boy, of course. XD He's a druid, possibly going to be either sentry or a slayer working for the druid side. If that's possible.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff