Leopard and Cheetah Plots! (Open) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:10 pm
SO some of my babies need some love. Some need plots and other needs prides. I decided to have a plot thread focused on my Leopards and Cheetahs just because well, they need the most attention. 3nodding I am so unbiased.

First up is Leenah-Sesi

Leenah-Sesi

User Image

Leenah-Sesi is one spacey cheetah. She gets distracted easily and likes to chase after things. Generally she is as sweet as sweet can get. If she can get away with it she will act like a child.

Her litter of cubs went missing and she is now looking for them. She is on her way to Kuroi'Nera where she will be reunited with her cubs (who are soon to be adolescents) and she will be joing K'N.

What I am looking for:
•A traveling buddy
•A New mate or a fling (Any feline) (If interested in being a mate they would need to join K'N with her)
•General RP
•Drama

DO NOT WANT
•Death
•Major Injury or Fights  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:14 pm
Ajani
User Image

Ajani has a tendency to speak his mind, even if it isn't needed. He is very caring and tends to fall 'in love' rather quickly. Usually his crushes end in heart ache. Despite his love-sick nature, he tends to be down to earth. He is very much a mommies boy.

What I am looking for
•Cubless flings (Any species either gender)
•Maybe one fling with cubs (Any Feline)
•Pride rp (Kuroi'Nera)
•Members of the pride to entertain
•Maybe a fight (where he loses but nothing too serious)

Do not Want
•Death
•Serious Injury  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:20 pm
Dhavlen
User Image

Dhavlen believes the world revolves around him (that's because it does). He is arrogant and cocky. He hates being proved wrong. Sometimes he acts kind, but that is only because he wants something. He has a hard time dealing with conflict and would prefer to talk his way out of them. He does likes starting fights, though only if he is sure he can win.

What I am looking for:
•Fight! (Where he wins some and loses some)
•Flings! (Dhavlen is the type to love them then leave them)(Any Female Feline is okay)
•Mate? (I would love for a female to come around and get him to fall for her)(She would preferable be either really sweet or a bit wicked)
•A Pride
•General RP

Do not want
•Death  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:24 pm
Kyros-Laertes
User Image

Kyros believes he has a great destiny. He doesn't know what it is yet, but he is preparing for it. He tends to be the 'quiet' type, caring more about his training than others. However, if it doesn't affect his training he will go into hero mode and save others. He is a traveler at heart and hates staying still for too long.

What I am looking for:
•Characters to save!
•Flings! (felines and females only please)
•Fights (where he wins some and loses some) Either play fighting or fighting against a baddy)

Do not want
•Mate
•Pride
•Death  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:27 pm
Amaia
User Image

Amaia is a bit of a blank slate...
I do know that she is hesitant around others and very cautious. She prefers to be alone than with others.

What I am looking for
•Mate
•Plots
•Pride
•Flings
•General RP

Do not want
•Fights
•Death  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:43 pm
Izotz
User Image
*he is also a bit of a blank slate*
Izo is very aloof. He avoids others at all cost. Secretly he wants others to notice him, but he's terrified of others rejecting him.

What I am looking for:
•Plots
•Mate
•Fights
•Flings
•General RP

Do Not Want
•Death  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:44 pm
Hikaru

User Image

Hika is a little ball of energy much like the fireflies he catches for the pride. He takes his role very seriously. If anyone insults his rank he gets upset and tells them off. He is very proud of himself and he acts like a cub a lot of times. He needs watched constantly.

What I am looking for:
•Pride RP (Mazunguko)
•Future Mate (Male any species)
•Rogue RPs
•Fling with a female to bring back males to the pride
•Rogue RP

DO NOT WANT
•Death
•Injury
•Fights
•Pride  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:55 pm
Torm-Bukaera

User Image

Buka is a Ladies man (okay he also likes to flirt with the males too though only if they are leopards) He is a gentleman through and through. If he sees a lady in distress he will come to their rescue. He will do anything in his power to help them. The negative side of Buka is that he has a dislike for lions. He doesn't trust them at all. He'll be kind to lioness but he has a tendency to lose his temper at lions.

(Torm is his family name by the way just a random fact)

What I am looking for
•A chance to be a hero (Saves dome females)
•Be the Prince (Romance some leopard(ess)
•Have some Flings (Create a Buka army)
•Metting other species (Any species other than leopards)
•Falling in love (Preferably with a lion(ess)
•General RP
•oh and fights!

Do not want
•Death
•Serious Injury (unless it comes with a juicy plot)  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:18 pm
Torm-Hasierara

User Image

Hasi (Brother to the above Leopard) is more down to earth than his little brother. He doesn't go out of his way to interact with others. Though like his brother he can't help but get involved into other affairs when a creature is in need. He also has a grudge against lions, though he would never start a fight with one. He is very polite toward others and has a 'princely' attitude.

What I am looking for:
•Flings! (I only want one or two he is not like Buka who flirts with everyone) (with and/or without cubs) (Leopard and cheetahs only and only females)
•Mate
•General RP
•Pride

DO not want
•Fights
•Death
•Injury  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:25 pm
Ekaitz

User Image

Ekaitz is loud and adorable. He doesn't listen to anyone and he loves to get into trouble. His favorite thing to do is meet other cubs like him. He loves going to the rogue lands with his father (Buka), and luckily for him his father lets him adventure on his own from time to time. Unlike his father he can't really see much of a difference between species. As long as they play with him he doesn't care.

What I am looking for:
•Fun Cub time adventures!
•Cub crushes!
•Play Fights
•Maybe Cub Napping (if the plots right)
•Future Mate
•Maybe a future pride

DO not want:
•Death
•Harm/Injury  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:26 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:29 pm
User Image

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:30 pm
Now opened! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:35 pm
User Image

Ekaitz <--- rp with him please! He's so so cute!!! Ive got a leopon boy who would have a blast with him. Maybe teach him how to tree dive. He is an adrenaline seer, so he's sees visions of fight or flight moments, or just things that would give one an adrenaline rush.

Also he's going to Nchi, so he'll probably ask the cub if he has seen the dancing felines XDDD  

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:38 pm
Kaori_luv
User Image

Ekaitz <--- rp with him please! He's so so cute!!! Ive got a leopon boy who would have a blast with him. Maybe teach him how to tree dive. He is an adrenaline seer, so he's sees visions of fight or flight moments, or just things that would give one an adrenaline rush.

Also he's going to Nchi, so he'll probably ask the cub if he has seen the dancing felines XDDD

I would love that! Would you like me to set up the rp or would you like to?  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff