Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[ 1 v 1 ] this is how i roll [ clerise vs pepin ] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
its me debz rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:49 pm
Quote:
Rolling a 5: ALL RUNIC WEAPONS/ LEARNED ABILITIES DO 2x damage or Healing (if they damage) to their target.

its me debz rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:52 pm
Again, duty in this house thing. It wasn't so bad, really, once you got used to it. You'd maybe encounter some bitches, and call it a day.

The only problem is that some of those bitches fought rough. The last one had fooled her into thinking a girl was in distress- and okay, maybe she was, but still--!

She dragged Balthazar through the rooms, the air humming with electricity. it sounded like generators around her, the rooms cast in a blue-ish light.

God. This was boring as ******** class="quote">
pepzilla
I KNEW THAT

[[ hp// 40/40
dmg// 0
charge// 0/3, 0/2 used]]  

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Pepzilla rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:07 am
WEEEEEEEEEEEE RUN

YES WEEEEEEEEEEEE RUN THE NIIIGHT.

Pepin had the song playing so loudly through the earphones that anyone could hear exactly what she was listening to and all it's wretchedly low quality goodness. It was so LOUD in fact that Pepin was entirely unaware that her hovering jig jigged its way into the maw of the Haunted House through that elusive corridor on campus. She'd only recently been there in phone form and was quickly extracted from the situation when the water cast a deadly blow to Bul's now retired yellphone.

Still she waltz through the grand entry-way into a room of which felt... oh so close to home! In fact, the sudden change made her stop her broken-a** eyepod to scan the area and make sure she hadn't wandered into her laptop accidentally. "Huh.. its like my room moved~" she chimed to herself robotically. Blue lights and humming. Didn't matter what was in the room, her noise-filled eyes rendered it as a glorious motherboard.

The glitch ghost was blissfully unaware of the sexy mama patrolling the room and merely flicked the play button on her eyepod again and floated upwards towards the ceiling in investigation. Well they didn't give way like in her laptop.. so... whut?

Pouting, Pepin pressed up against the flat surface. "Plz let me thr--thrrr---zz"

HP: 30/30
Dmg:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:15 am
The sound of music filtered into the room, and Clerise stared, dumbfounded, at the creature that had floated on into the room.

In all honesty, she stared. She stared at the curves, the shock of bright hair, the delicate features.

"Hello?" the redhead offered, waving her hand. "Why are you talking to the ********' ceiling, huh?"

This one was different than the last, and she seemed...well. Clerise didn't even have words for it.

The creature had mentioned that this room reminded her of her own-- how did that even make sense? Who had a room full of metal and teal lighting and...Well. Okay. Hard to figure, with things made out of fear.

She had a ******** grim reaper in her head, who had patrolled the seas, or something. Could be anything.

{[ What are you staring at, useless girl? I hunger. ]}

Clerise rolled her eyes, and merely readied herself for a battle, fingers gripping her ring blade.  

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Pepzilla rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-12)

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:25 am
"Oh what? Hello?" A lightbulb DING noise came from the pixels around Pepin's head. "I'm talking to the ceiling? You mean these WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-"

Pepin turned into a series of choppy blocked images before floating upside down with her hair dangling down towards Clerise. "walls don't let me through? But they are circuited right?" she blinked and looked back up between her legs at the ceiling. "....right?"

User Image

Guess not!

Pepin sighed and slowly descended back down towards the ghoul but refused to touch ground. "Hey wait a second, you're wearing that gold white coat!" Clearly she identified her to be a hunter.. but the ghoul just smiled? "Israfel says they will be the next biggest fashion here in Amityville," she began then giggled with a pitch that just was not right, hitting notes too deep and too high for her speech pattern. This ghoul was messsssed up. It was then soon after that a shrill screech like a gameboil getting run over by a toaster in a microwave came flooding out of her throat.

HP: 30/30
DMG: 2

its me debz rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 3 Total: 10 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:05 am
It was kind of like watching a cat on the youtubes. Clerise cocked her head, staring as Pepin bonked against the ceiling.

Actually, scratch that. It was like that awesome baby manatee she saw once.

User Image
Bonk.

"I'm not the ceiling, you daft thing!" She did rub at her eyes, to make sure that...she ...WAS seeing all this correctly.

Man, she'd seen crying girls and a horseman, but seeing a girl made of pixels was something new entirely.

"What about my coat?" Clerise said with caution, uncomfortable that this girl knew who she was. Maybe. "Who the--"

Her words were drowned out by some ******** OBNOXIOUS as s**t sound. "JESUS ******** CHRIST, my EARS." Clerise swung out with her ringblade, blindly, using as much force as she could. She just hoped to god it connected.

[[ hp// 40 - 2 = 38
dmg// 10 - 6 = 4
charge// 1/3, 0/2 used]]

pepzilla

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Pepzilla rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-12)

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:45 pm
Luckily for Clerise Balthazar made contact with Pepin's leg, knocking her back in the air spiraling out of control. "Gya--" she whimpered out and finally stabilized herself. "Hey, be careful, I think you chopped some of my mainframe." >: The ghoul pouted a little then looked down at her leg to assess the damage. The pixels, or otherwise her FEAR particles were scattering wildly.

"See? They'll get all sorts of messed up if you're not ca-ca-ca"

Pepin froze again mid sentence then distorted out of sight and then back behind the hunter. "-ful," her last syllable was tagged with a synthetic giggle.

HP: 26/30
DMG: 0

its me debz rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:49 pm
"Mainframe? What's that?" She'd only just recently figured out how to use twitter, let alone understand anything more complicated than turning the router on and off again.

Actually, scratch that. The redhead didn't even know how to do that.

With an air of fascination, the Life trainee batted some...pixels? away, sticking her tongue out. They tasted ********' weird. In the process, she'd accidentally smacked Pepin's leg as she floated in the air.

"Damn, girl, you're like a sk-sk-skkipping cd or something~ Can't you like, pop out if the drive and clean yourself, or something?"

[[ hp// 38
dmg// 7 - 6 = 1
charge// 2/3, 0/2 used]]  

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Pepzilla rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-12)

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:22 pm
"Hmm?" Pepin got clipped again.. but what interested her more was Clerise's question. A dark grey blush of lines ran across her face and she put a hand up to her lips. "Oh you're naughty~" It was hard for her not to grin, so hard that it was literally tearing at the corners of her mouth. "I wouldn't do that in front of you, silly, it's not like you're my ghoulfriend."

The ghoul floated around miss Clerise in a circle, her legs dipping and toes hitting the ground making her rebound back into the air with each 'skip.' Finally she placed a 'clawed' hand on the hunter's shoulder. "I am starting to get... worried. though.." Her voice dropped deeper. "Aren't hunters supposed to be really really mean awful things?" she asked. "I mean the Paranormal Post at school says that.." Her grip tightened on the ghoul, unintentionally, VERY tight.

HP: 25/30
Dmg: 4

its me debz rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:09 pm
Clerise boggled at Pepin, trying to understand what she meant by ghoulfriend-

Oh.

...Oh. She gave a lecherous grin to the girl-- despite being made of fear, it was so hard to place her in the same category as a horseman. Too pretty, for one.

"No need to be a tart, now," Clerise said, circling slowly as Pepin orbited around her like a planet. "Do I look awful to you?" she asked, brows raised, wincing as the hand pierced her ********--!" She pulled away as fast as she could bringing her leg up to kick Pepin away, just barely managing to lodge the girl free.

"Good god, what is wrong with you, what is a Paranormal Post and--"

Slowly, she stopped, closing her eyes and inhaling a deep breath, muttering-- "You're something, kid. Better than a horseman, at least." She held Balthazar out in front of her, fingers wrapping around him tightly.

[[ hp// 38 - 4 = 34
dmg// 7 - 6 = 1
charge// 3/3, 0/2 used]]  

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Pepzilla rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-12)

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:44 pm
The glitch ghoul appeared surprised by Clerise's reaction, wincing and rubbing her leg where she kicked. "Yooww..." she whined softly. Pepin then flashed an irritated pout, and crossed her arms. "You don't know what Paranormal Post is?? That's the newspaper we run at school!"

For a moment or two Pepin had all her weight to the right before shifting at the 'comment' about horsemen. "Really? Horsemen are so popular, they make a good news-story. Did you watch the trials??" she asked with the tilt of her head. "Wait.. are hunters even allowed to watch the trials?"

She reached up and scratched her chin. "I asked students about them, they don't like talking about you guys. But you're so pretty and you don't have one of those nets! Wait.." Narrowing her eyes Pepin lurched forwards and grabbed Clerise with both hands, the light around her digital figure bursting momentarily. "You don't have one of those crazy nets DO YOU??!"

Well nice job asking Pepin, surely she'll tell you the truth.

HP: 24/30
DMG: 1

its me debz rolled 7 4-sided dice: 2, 1, 2, 4, 3, 4, 3 Total: 19 (7-28)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:49 pm
[[ SOB DISREGARD I NEED TO L2 ROLL THE RIGHT DICE??? ]]  

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

its me debz rolled 9 4-sided dice: 1, 3, 3, 2, 4, 1, 3, 2, 3 Total: 22 (9-36)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:50 pm
Two parts odd, one part scary, and one part adorable.

It became significantly less adorable when she was all up in Clerise's face. She spluttered, actually confused and more than a little baffled, raising her hands in the air, dropping her weapon.

"WHAT NET! I have no net you crazy b***h-- HEY! Hey! Hey! Listen, I'm easy but I ain't that easy, girl, I need some kisses before we get all gropey in here-- HEY CUT THAT OUT."

[[ hp// 34 - 1 = 33
dmg// N/A
charge// 0/3, 1/2 used]]  
Pepzilla rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:56 pm
Oh mighty dice, please grant me the best reaction ever kthnx. (Thank you Ace ilu!! <3 )

Pepin stared Clerise straight in the eyes. Her own were an over-stimulated mess of pixels and noise and s**t. Before any protest could be made, the glitch advanced herself upon Clerise, lips meeting and locking. But it wasn't just a kiss like the ghoul requested, no. Instead Pepin poured so much FEAR passion into it that around even Clerise's lips did Pepin's glitching spread. It was the kiss of the dementor Pepin.

User Image

HP: 24/30
DMG:
Using Y1 Headlights SUCCESS! Clerise cannot attack next turn!

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:53 am
Well, that was unexpected.

Lips touched hers, and it was like electric sparks.

No, literally. Her mouth felt tingly, and it spread around her mouth and shimmied down her throat, starbursting in her chest, paralyzing her.

"Wh-wh-what is g-ing-- on--" Her voice glitched like Pepin's, off key...and honest fear showed in her eyes. She couldn't move her arms.

There was nothing worse than loss of control.  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff