Welcome to Gaia! ::

PINOY IWONCLAN EXTREME

Back to Guilds

Extreme ang saya! Extreme ang kwentuhan! Extreme ang pa-premyo! Extreme ang barkadahan! 

Tags: Filipino, Pinoy, Philippines, Pilipinas, iwonclan 

Reply FREEDOM WALL (IWC's Chatterbox) ~ I Was Once a Newbie Clan
The worst place to fall in love Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you guys think?
  I don't think it's the worst place to fall in love in.
  I think it's the worst place to fall in love in.
  Honestly, I don't give a damn where I should or should not fall in love.
  I'm too young to understand what the hullabaloo you're talking about.
View Results

CookiehoIic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:35 am
I might say that it's to fall in love in the internet. Well, I might probably say that 'cause of what I experienced but for the people who had the greatest luck might probably say otherwise.

It's strange how I feel happy but sad at the same time while I spend time with my first love. I understand why though.

Anyway, where do you guys think is the worst place to fall for someone in? Share your thoughts with me 'cause I'm hellah bored and curious. x)
Edited By: Pefcktionist
Bawal po ang all caps na thread.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:59 am
school.. idk
i have never fallen in love  

STRFKR

CookiehoIic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:11 am
STRFKR
school.. idk

Good for you 'cause it's hellah troublesome lol

I had a lot of crushes in school but it's all infatuation and admiration 'cause I never really took the chance to get to know someone.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:13 am
Cookieholic04
STRFKR
school.. idk

I had a lot of crushes in school but it's all infatuation and admiration 'cause I never really took the chance to get to know someone.

trust me, don't get to know someone you really like. if they became close to you, it's hard to let go.. it happened to me. I have no heart anymore.
time to flirt again emotion_awesome emotion_awesome  

STRFKR

CookiehoIic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:18 am
STRFKR
Cookieholic04
STRFKR
school.. idk

trust me, don't get to know someone you really like. if they became close to you, it's hard to let go.. it happened to me. I have no heart anymore.

Haha. I see but that's easier said than done. I can't help myself from spending time with someone I adore.

but yeah, I agree. Once you got attached to someone, you'll experience hell once they need to go. I guess I'm just savoring what is still left. Sucks for me. mad

Have fun pimping~ emotion_awesome

Wait wait. No heart? Why're you still alive?! What's this monstrosity?! D8<  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:26 am
Cookieholic04
STRFKR
Cookieholic04
STRFKR
school.. idk

Haha. I see but that's easier said than done. I can't help myself from spending time with someone I adore.

but yeah, I agree. Once you got attached to someone, you'll experience hell once they need to go. I guess I'm just savoring what is still left. Sucks for me. mad

Wait wait. No heart? Why're you still alive?! What's this monstrosity?!
D8<

oh it will be easy... when they start to fall in love with someone else and you'll see them together everyday. then you'll have the courage to leave twisted that happened to me. fml

Yes, don't get too attached. I learned a very bad lesson but who cares if the person you care will just throw you smack for another. in summary I learned to make them fall for you, break their hearts because I have no heart lolz... no attachment just fun emotion_awesome

actually, i like flirting randomly not irl though because i'm a fat dead beat loser with standards emotion_awesome
I have no heart, it's like idc if i break hearts, it's like apathy  

STRFKR

Millsology

Liberal Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:33 am
stare first is thru text. never EVER fall in love with your textmate... unless you know him/her personally. 'cuz sometimes, you'll end up being the 'other one' and suddenly, his bf/gf will text you thru that number.

stare second, at school. one will approach you sayin' he likes you... and he sees you everyday at the corridor (but you don't really see him but he sees you... mad ) and at the end, you will know that he could be pulling you a prank as a part of a bet. (and he's actually got a gf.)

-based on experience. actually made me a man-hater. hehe! sorry. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:51 am
In my opinion, love is the best feeling a person can feel while alive. So love, be loved, and let love. Kahit saan pa yan, kahit sino pa yan... basta mahal mo, go! xd Afterall, love is a learning experience naman.  

JACKAL17 Extreme
Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Millsology

Liberal Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:54 am
JACKAL17 Extreme
In my opinion, love is the best feeling a person can feel while alive. So love, be loved, and let love. Kahit saan pa yan, kahit sino pa yan... basta mahal mo, go! xd Afterall, love is a learning experience naman.

amen, Boss~ blaugh

*segway* si Kim ito, Boss. nakalimutan ko pw ko. mwehehehe sweatdrop

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:05 am
kaigress
JACKAL17 Extreme

amen, Boss~ blaugh

*segway* si Kim ito, Boss. nakalimutan ko pw ko. mwehehehe sweatdrop

Sinong Kim? rofl Sorry dami ako kakilalang Kim hhaha!  

JACKAL17 Extreme
Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

JACKAL17 Extreme
Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:38 am
STRFKR
Cookieholic04
STRFKR
Cookieholic04
STRFKR
school.. idk

Wait wait. No heart? Why're you still alive?! What's this monstrosity?!
D8<

oh it will be easy... when they start to fall in love with someone else and you'll see them together everyday. then you'll have the courage to leave twisted that happened to me. fml

Yes, don't get too attached. I learned a very bad lesson but who cares if the person you care will just throw you smack for another. in summary I learned to make them fall for you, break their hearts because I have no heart lolz... no attachment just fun emotion_awesome

actually, i like flirting randomly not irl though because i'm a fat dead beat loser with standards emotion_awesome
I have no heart, it's like idc if i break hearts, it's like apathy

There'll come a time when the person whom you really love will break your heart. When that day comes, you'll realize how painful it is and you'd wish that you shouldn't have done it to others as well. emotion_awesome

You have a heart because you are capable of loving. Loving someone doesn't make you a fat dead beat loser. m/  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:56 pm
Cookieholic04
I might say that it's to fall in love in the internet. Well, I might probably say that 'cause of what I experienced but for the people who had the greatest luck might probably say otherwise.

It's strange how I feel happy but sad at the same time while I spend time with my first love. I understand why though.

Anyway, where do you guys think is the worst place to fall for someone in? Share your thoughts with me 'cause I'm hellah bored and curious. x)
Edited By: Pefcktionist
Bawal po ang all caps na thread.

I agree with this. crying I've been through that. Sobrang hirap. sad  

Happy Pantherlily
Crew

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kamii Inarii

Friendly Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:15 pm
JACKAL17 Extreme

I totally agree! 3nodding

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:00 pm
User Image

yum_strawberry I agree with you. I also think that the worst place to fall in love is in the internet. Although hindi ko pa masyadong naranasan, may naexperience nakong konti. at masakit crying Kaya I promised to myself that I won't ever have a crush online (except sa celebrities lool) again. Or baka masyado lang kasi akong sensitive sa mga bagay-bagay kaya ang dali kong maging emotional? rofl Basta for me right now, it's a pain to fall in love online.

Mayuyu-chan

Greedy Fatcat

7,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Only_For_You0999

Romantic Player

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:26 pm
sakin ??? cguro sa FB XP .... kc madami kang makakachat sa FB at kung everyday na kau nag chachat unti unti kang ma i-in love sa kayan ya then and pinaka mahirap ay ung nahuli ka ng parents muh ... XD

~based on experience whee

emotion_facepalm DON'T TELL MY BROTHER !!! emotion_facepalm  
FREEDOM WALL (IWC's Chatterbox) ~ I Was Once a Newbie Clan

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas