Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:24 am
ugggh, plot with me maybe? ;A;

I feel so... distant from other people in SoA and I really wanna change that. Originally I only felt comfortable RPing and breeding mine with my fiancee's but I'm getting out of that shell!

Feel free to post here, IM me at nnrgh (aim) or PM me. <3 I don't bite.

Here are a few that I'd really love to do something with!

User Image
Meet Nzasi. She's kind of a blank slate personality-wise, but she's pretty thought out otherwise.
This little gal will be leaving the Pridelands and joining the Outlands when it returns from the grave. <3
She has an older brother who she basically manipulates into doing her dirty work for her already and it will only get worse as they get older.
I'd like to get a fling for before she leaves, either when she's adolescent or adult.
She is not related to any lines other then Mohombi x Ankara, both rogues and her father's brother, Sambi, who has not bred.
I'd prefer a lion with no connection to major lines if I can help it for her. TLK markings make me <3 as well.
If you need a bully, she might be able to fit, maybe. She's kind of picky if they're worth her time or not.

User Image
This is Aviana, a rogue who is dead set on that females are better then males and their only use is in reproductive based. She is not a kind lioness towards the male sex.
In fact, she will very likely try and force them into a role that is akin to slavery, possibly kill or chase them off with a bad beating. She's a very headstrong lioness, taking no bullshit from anyone and isn't afraid to get her paws dirty.
This lioness also seems to have trouble with authority and likely wouldn't do well with joining a pride.
I'd love for her to find other females who are of a similar mindset and possibly some males who are submissive who can act as a sort of breeding stock for them.
Males under her command
Unnamed | Mak're
She has 1 RP for breeding so far.

User Image
He's a rogue, but with a grudge against seers (rolled) for no real reason other then his mentor, Xiu Xiu, the goddess of sorcery put her hatred for them on him from a very young age. He's pretty sweet to non-seers and I really wanna fling him with a couple of ladies, lions or leopards preferred. Possibly get him a few permanent ladies to be his consorts too. <3

User Image
Oh Toph...you poor thing. He's in the Ela and I'd prefer to leave him there. He has no mate and I would love to find this big sweetie one. I love him and his jellyfish tattoo, so I may be a little picky with him.

User Image
Zara, my tiny serpent in the Firekin. She's new blood there, but is currently raising a litter. I'd like to find a male to help raise them (as she wants nothing to do with the father) and possibly become her mate, or at least fling with her later on. I'd prefer a rogue joining or a firekin already in that isn't related to you know...most of the pride.
She isn't related to anyone in the pride except her five children.

I have a ton more SoA here, in my SoA PB! If you see someone in here you like, feel free to ask about them. A few have mates already but a lot of them don't!

I have 4 gods, all of which need RP;
Zimran - Purity
Airion - Patience
Xibalba - Hypnosis
Xiu Xiu - Sorcery

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:34 am
Quajiiiiiiiiiii!

I just got Jicho'la'dhoruba, a rogue who doesn't have much in the way of anything, cos I haven't thought too hard, yet. c:

User Image

Maybe a sweetheart or a bit naive, though she hasn't got a back story, yet. Her name means Eye of the Storm and she's somewhat of a klutz, but she means well and I'd kind of like her to settle down, somewhere. =u= <3 If you wanna plot her with any of your lioms, here or in your journal, that could be fun. c:  

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:47 am
Aurriiiiie~ 8D

Looked through my lions that might look nice with her and came up with hiiiiim. He doesn't have anything. No name, not past, and no pride. <3

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:55 am
Oooo, he's lovely c: I reckon their colours would go smashing together! Have any ideas for him/them?

I gotta head off to work, but I'll be back to discuss further tonight! c:

Also, if you wanna take a looksie, here is my journal. S'not but a page and a bit and most of them don't have much going on. The ones in prides will stay there, though, 'cept I been thinking of having Kweupe leave his. Jasiri has a mate plot set up, Nefarian might have a fling with one of Buffy's, and Kiivas/Ana both miiiight have someone. Otherwise, not much going on. C:  

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:08 am
No ideas really. 8D; Maybe we can chat when you get back about them.
Oooo, Kiivas might be getting into one of my SoA's family. B) I own the father of Hoth and Mia owns his mother.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:05 pm
RP with ALL of the Pridelanders! -shot-
Nully wants more RP, with PL strangers and family. It might be amusing for him to encounter a diety, too. I think Hoth, would like time with Poppa dino, too. I have quite a few SoA that could general RP :

Jack!Frost, Kuu, Unndis, Mith, Undine, Anolani, Chilali, Mani annnnd~ I might be in the market for a new home for Mandara

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:33 pm
I'm back! C: And ok! O:

Oooo, nice c: If they do, I reckon they'll have lovely babbens.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:43 pm
Schicksalswende
RP with ALL of the Pridelanders! -shot-
Nully wants more RP, with PL strangers and family. It might be amusing for him to encounter a diety, too. I think Hoth, would like time with Poppa dino, too. I have quite a few SoA that could general RP :

Jack!Frost, Kuu, Unndis, Mith, Undine, Anolani, Chilali, Mani annnnd~ I might be in the market for a new home for Mandara

Well if you want Null to meet a deity, Zimran is actually a Pridelander now while looking for her children.

I'm sure Hoth's momma would love some grandbabies. ;D If they do decide to either settle down or fling, I'm sure Nilo would like to meet 'er.

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:46 pm
That would be awesome c: She always needs rps <3  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:48 pm
Quaji Quaji Quaji!!!

I feel as though I want to throw Drakma out, but i'm not sure if he'd fit with any of yours very well. I'm in the market for flings for him at the moment - but if you aren't interested in those I do have a mate plot for his future, that's looking for a lovely lady.

I really wish I had a female to throw at Malygos >.< But the only girl I could throw at him is a juve :[

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:48 pm
That'd be awesome on all accounts.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:58 pm
Depawsit
Quaji Quaji Quaji!!!

I feel as though I want to throw Drakma out, but i'm not sure if he'd fit with any of yours very well. I'm in the market for flings for him at the moment - but if you aren't interested in those I do have a mate plot for his future, that's looking for a lovely lady.

I really wish I had a female to throw at Malygos >.< But the only girl I could throw at him is a juve :[
Eeee~ Windrider. ;u; <3 I don't really have any free adult lionesses for him, buuuut I do have a couple of cubbins that might work if you're okay with waitin'.
I have at least one gal who will be adol around the end of next month if all goes well. D:> She's a PLer (related to Ausi'juu, Shomoro and mortal Al-Ha but no Mufasa/Sarabi). Then Nzasi who recently grew to juve after only being cubs for a month. 8D! She'll hopefully be going to the Outlands should that come back (which to my knowledge it will...eventually <3). She's not related to anyone except her littermates and her uncle. No major lines with her. Though she may have something planned, I'm not sure.

Malygos is fine with waiting by the way. ;D I really haven't gotten many offers for him anyways. ;A;... So even if I gotta wait for what seems like ever; I'm game.

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:07 pm
As long as you promise not to forget about me, i'm fine with waiting. So many of my lionesses are stuck in plots with people I fear have forgotten about their existence ;-;

For your younger girls, are you offering them for a mate plot? If so Eee that would be adorable, they're both so cute looking. Obviously Drakma has no lines, so you wouldn't have an issue with crossing lines from his end. He's also more than willing to follow whoever he falls for to the ends of the Earth. So prides aren't an issue!

I'll tell you what, I can't decide between the two so if you have a preference as to which you'd like to pair him with, i'm fine by it ^^ As long as you are OK that he'll likely fling between now and when the two meet up <3

Also!

If you are OK with waiting - Jalouzi might make a good possible consort. Or fling, or whatever. She is due to grow to adol this month so if all goes well Yay! But I don't want to jinx it.

Jalouzi is the type that absolutely needs someone to support her, she's too weak and pitiful to do anything for herself. She lives in her twin's shadow and hasn't ever really grown into her own. She's a very sweet girl - but she'll likely be a bit clingy.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:12 pm
I really haven't got much in the way of an idea for Jicho o: I was considering tossing her at a pride, but no idea which one I should look into. -still getting acquainted with them- =u=  

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:49 am
xD I seem to post this in all your threads, but whenever you're up to it Damu and Asali would love more RP with Durin.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff