Pridelands group antics [First adventure, see pg.3!] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Truth.Be.Told

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:24 pm
User Image
A little group of friends that have adventures all over their home, led by Ufara and her 'second-in-command' Null. I want this group to have lots of adventures, and become very close-knit! (Some RP may be backlogged for a bit, due to a VERY recent growth on Ufara's end.) And later on...there's going to be a plot that involves Ufara either dying or being thought dead (and unable to reunite with the group). Yes...they will be hard hit by the loss. Especially Null. But until then...TALLY HO!

Current Shenanigans!
Exploring a 'new area'!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:26 pm
Members
  • Ufara - Truth.Be.Told (Leader)
  • Stunde' Null - Schicksalswende (Second-in-Command)
  • Illyeria - Buffy_the_Bloody
  • Akai - MoonRazor
  • Ubalamwezi - Bluefire Dragonz
  • Femizi - Das Tor
  • Ruoho - -_Wish of the Goddess_-
  • Ziazan - Syrius Lionwing
  • Nimbe - Mogami
  • Zimran - Quaji (Secret Adult Supervision)
  • Tala - wooga Paes
  • Husani - Peppermint Coffee
  • Taanisi - Talencia

Truth.Be.Told

Truth.Be.Told

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:28 pm
And open!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:01 pm
Truth.Be.Told
And open!

User Image

This girl is a bit of a bossy betty. She's sort of the Shane to Ufara's Rick. (Yes that's a walking dead reference. lol.)

But she isn't a leader. She doesn't really make the kind of choices a leader should, and she's easily tempted to do things that aaaren't quite so good. Someone being the one to lead her, would be great so it would keep her on her path. I can't say she might not argue, and be hard to deal with some of the time. She's a touch headstrong. But she's usually got her heart in the right place, and won't do anything that would damage their bonds. It would be more like a sister's pity party or something lol.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Truth.Be.Told

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:09 pm
8D Awesome! <3 I'd love to have her around! (And Ufara could use a gal friend!)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:11 pm
I would love if they were really close friends. It would work great for Illyeria's character. I want to find her one friend to get really close to. Even if she isn't the easiest to live with. XD  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Truth.Be.Told

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:27 pm
8] That'd be awesome. >w< I don't think Ufara would let her hard-to-get-along-with-ness get her down. 8d  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:30 pm
Did you want to RP them as cubs? I'd love to start something up. XD  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Truth.Be.Told

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:35 pm
Sure! <3 That sounds like a plan!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:16 pm
Akai! biggrin

User Image
(Actually a juve, just don't have his cert on hand)

ll Akai wants is to be your neighborhood Mr. Nice Guy. Everybody's feelings matter to him, and he does his best to make everyone feel loved and welcome in their home. He genuinely wishes to be everybody's friend, and only ever means well, even when he does something naughty.

Wanting everybody's friendship, but not highly willful, Akai often finds himself susceptible to peer pressure. He can easily be talked into doing things that he does not necessarily want to do. He is a morally upright creature with a highly active conscience, and any time he feels guilty, he can often be found confessing to a parent or authority figure.  

MoonRazor

Truth.Be.Told

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:30 pm
asdfghjkl; He's ADORABLE! ;3; He'd be a cute addition to the little band! >w<  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:05 pm
I've got this girl here:

User Image

Ubalamwezi would perhaps be the youngest of the group? And the impulsive, thoughtless one that tends to get herself into trouble, but has a good heart. I don't have too much worked out for her yet. xD  

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:10 pm
This is Femizi. He is a rough and tumble little boy who tends to leap before he looks, but has a good heart. Mind...he can sometimes put his foot in his mouth when trying to talk in less-than-upfront-terms. Romance? Will be totally lost on this boy. FEEEEEEEEEEEEEELINGS? Yeah, no. He'll be a big ball of tripping over his words trying to convey them beyond 'Let's wrestle!' or 'He hurt you? Can I kick his butt?'.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:14 pm
*A* I <3 both! Welcome to the group~

I'll probably keep this open for a couple more members for the group. <3

Truth.Be.Told

MoonRazor

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:45 pm
>< This group is going to be so adorable. And they're all so different, they'll all have their own little niches in the group. Gah. <33  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff