HELP & SWAMPIE PLOTS WANTED Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:43 am
    So I need some help getting back into my RPs that I owe replies too, and I know I have a few threads to start up (and may have forgotten some) so if anyone who I have plots/plans/general RP with could please just leave me a note, it would be much appreciated! Now onto the swampies...!

User Image

This is Doko, he's an adol and is about to go on his naming quest. Therefore I would like him to meet a lot of different lions and such, and am open to different things happening. Some sort of light romances or fights... a guide, friends, etc.

User Image

Yago is also an adol and due to go on her naming quest. She'll most likely be going with her friend (also from swampies, also an adol) who she is very competitive with and they definitely see each other as rivals. Again, open for most anything.

NEED TO GET LOGGED IN JOURNAL
what's going on? - Neon Fly  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:01 am
Take your pick, should you want to. <3 I'd gladly toss up any for random rp. c:  

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:12 am
I should stop trying to steal all your attention. BUT WHATEVS.

User Image

Siha is up for being a guide/friend/anything really for both/either of your Swampies? : D

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:14 am
The Aurrie
Take your pick, should you want to. <3 I'd gladly toss up any for random rp. c:

such a tough choice XD you have some lovely SoA. Hmmm.

Perhaps Nefarian, Anasema or Kiivas?  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:15 am
Krysin
I should stop trying to steal all your attention. BUT WHATEVS.

User Image

Siha is up for being a guide/friend/anything really for both/either of your Swampies? : D

yess please. Let's get our sparkly-glitter-love couple finished first, yes? biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:16 am
Kiivas could definitely use some swampie rp c: She's not really had any, so I want to rectify that situation.

Nefarian and Ana are always up for something, too, but are polar opposites of each other. Ana is generally the friendly sort, but Nefarian will try and bully/harass 'em xD  

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:17 am
thats why I thought either could be interesting biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:20 am
> biggrin I am ready to get them ready whenever you are, bb.  

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:28 am
... do you know where our thread is? XD or did we do this over aim? i feel like I logged it somewhere....  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:32 am
...I have no idea. Idk if you logged it yet or not. It's probably still on AIM who KNOWS. You know you're better at keeping track of things ;; /sob  

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:44 am
Do you have any sort of meeting idea in mind for them? C:

I reckon Kiivas might get on well with Yago! Though probably on the more competitive scale and she has mellowed out a bit since earning her name. She still loves a good game or a good challenge, though. C: With Doko, she could prolly serve as more of a guide, as she likes to travel, anyway, and any excuse to get out and about would be a good one.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:52 am
Also, hah! I found it and replied. : D

]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=22707019#333877513

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:59 am
The Aurrie
Do you have any sort of meeting idea in mind for them? C:

I reckon Kiivas might get on well with Yago! Though probably on the more competitive scale and she has mellowed out a bit since earning her name. She still loves a good game or a good challenge, though. C: With Doko, she could prolly serve as more of a guide, as she likes to travel, anyway, and any excuse to get out and about would be a good one.

well then I say Doko & Kiiva maybe meet right before he's scheduled to leave for his naming quest, and she decides to tag alone?

As for Yago, perhaps she and Kiivas could meet after she's back from her quest. Perhaps she can run into Nefarian ON it? I'm generally fond of interactions with bullies XD

But no real... detailed ideas. I usually like letting the rp drift where it may.

@Krys: heart my hero! Responding noooow <3 XD  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:49 am
We have an Antianeira RP going here that needs a reply. No rush, I pretty much only have internet on weekends anyway. C:  

moineau bavarde

9,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:09 am
moineau bavarde
We have an Antianeira RP going here that needs a reply. No rush, I pretty much only have internet on weekends anyway. C:

heart tag! Yes! I really want these two to work out XD thank you for being patient with me!  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff