Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[open] NEED PLOTTAGE { Pridelands Royalty + Betta Boys } Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spottedleef

Shirtless Receiver

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:31 pm
Leef's Plot Thread

Eventually I'll get around to adding more characters and spiff and glam and whatnot here, but as for now I'll just be a lazy bum. biggrin If you're interested in RP, go ahead and post here, or feel free to PM me. I happen to light up every time I see that little mail-icon-thing. x3

My current priorities are Katavi (bitter, seer-obsessed, god-hating lioness) and Illuae (little Pridelands princess with a big ego). Updating soon! 8D;

WILL BE PICKY WITH MATES. These guys are my babies, particularly Kat.

Now, throw me your ideas! 8D  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:33 pm
Illuae

User Image

Name: Illuae
Meaning: Illusion
Pack: The Pridelands
Title: Princess
Parents: Ta'Ziyan x Kamilika
Siblings: Semine, Alphons, Matlai, Akida, Sarakiva, Simi, Safuma, and Mzuza
Half-Siblings: Auriuzuri and Mtamani
Mate: none
Offspring: none

Description:

Illuae was always a bit of a runt; she's small for a lioness her age, and certainly the tiniest of her siblings. But for what she lacks in size, she makes up for with a boisterous personality. She's quite the chatterbox, and always speaks her inquisitive mind.

Although she generally holds herself as a 'dignified' princess, acting with the ease and grace she had been taught as a cub, she does it more out of habit than anything else. The strict rules and lifestyle expected of those of the royal family is in fact what led Illuae to disregard the formal attitude expected of her. Instead, she is a rather kind, easygoing type, if not a tad assertive. In fact, quite the opposite of proper royal behavior, she's known to be a bit mannerless at times.

Despite her distaste for their lifestyle, Illuae cherishes her family above all else. She looks to her parents for assurance and support, and is always striving to please them. However, due to having so many brothers and sisters, getting their attention always proves to be difficult. It is for this reason that Illu strives to stand out from the flock, and to make a name for herself.

Looking for:
- friends, enemies, acquaintances of any species
- romance/MATE
- RP with family members
- drama of any kind! She certainly needs it.

Extra:
I'd gladly pay for some Illu art, too. O: <3

spottedleef

Shirtless Receiver

spottedleef

Shirtless Receiver

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:49 pm
Katavi

User Image

Name: Katavi
Meaning: none
Pack: Rogue
Title: Rogue
Parents: deceased
Siblings: Kip and Majinuni'jike ( deceased )
Mate: looking!
Offspring: none

History:

When she was just a newborn, Katavi and her family fled the Mistweaver pride due to the plague. During which, she and her siblings were seperated from their parents. They were raised by a murderous lioness until they realized that she was not their real mother, and set out on a journey to return to the Misties in search of their parents.

On this journey, her one sister died, while her brother, Kip, was blinded. She reluctantly became his vision and guided him the rest of the way back to the pride, only to find that their parents had died from the plague.

They were then raised together by a Mistweaver family until adulthood.

Personality:

Katavi is self centered and independent. Her strong beliefs in karma influence her actions towards others, making her less 'evil' on the outside, but continuously more selfish and greedy on the inside. She believes that if she shows tolerance to other creatures, then the bad things she sees in her/other's visions will not come true for her. Instead, if she is upset and wishes to lash out at something, she does it upon herself rather than torture another living creature that could disrupt her "juju". She does this not because she truly is compassionate, although she struggles to understand and gain the emotion, but because she fears for herself and sees no other way to avoid the terrible future her visions have destined for her. She believes that the gods are responsible for her future; for this, she hates them.

Katavi is not completely quiet and distant; in fact, she often voices her thoughts and feelings quite openly to her brother. She shows loyalty to her brother only, none others. Even so, she believes that sadness is an emotion that should never be seen or spoken of, as it shoots down self dignity, and that anger is an emotion that, if logical, should be enforced with the most power.

Katavi is brave, no doubt, but is also logical and cunning, like a fox. If it doesn't seem smart to open attack on a creature larger than her, Katavi doesn't do it, no matter what dignity has to do with it and how important self glory is to her. She can lure prey with her cunning abilities, and always finds ways of degrading others with her trickiness, though she never actually acts on it.

Self glory is important to her because she has a bad limp. She is often mocked for 'weakness', of which it is her goal to prove that she is not. Therefore, her appearance and pride is the only way she believes she can improve herself. Respect is what her mind revolves around; her obstacle is choosing where it lies.

Looking for:
- friends?, enemies, acquaintances of any species
- mate/fling (already has about 10 free logs)
- God RP
- other seers
- DRAMA - she is full of it!

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:50 pm

Two new "Betta fish" boys! Kind of blank slates.

Kalvene = assertive, can be territorial, but underneath a gruff exterior, he is just a goofball
User Image

Niskat = trickster, fast, and loves a good laugh (:
User Image

spottedleef

Shirtless Receiver

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:18 pm
Ishara would like to be friends with Illuae!

Ishara is a kind-hearted and open individual who loves to have fun and is curious about the outside world. She loves to make friends and meet new people in her pride. She especially loves the resident cubs, but she needs a friend her own age. Even though she knows many in the pride, she doesn't really have friends and mostly hangs out with her family.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:37 pm
HI LEEF IT HAS BEEN FOREVER : D

User Image
Katavi can meet Raiden, who is a bit of a dummy, but fun to RP :>

and for Illuae, she could meet Kialio, who has a planned mate. I just like RPing him xD we could backlog an RP to when her lil' nephew, Ahadi was still in the PL. Chokuto and Wingu are good for fun, and. Cub buddies RP galore.  

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:06 pm
I figured I would let you know that Illuae would have the title of Lady now, as her brother is the current King. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:23 pm
Safaia
I figured I would let you know that Illuae would have the title of Lady now, as her brother is the current King. smile

Ah, thanks for letting me know. (:  

spottedleef

Shirtless Receiver

spottedleef

Shirtless Receiver

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:45 pm
2 new added! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:01 pm
heart  

spottedleef

Shirtless Receiver

laefe

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:22 am
Soooo........... I have never RPd this boy outside of OCC and he's an actual part of the Pridelands, just they were disbanded the MONTH before he grew to an adult. XD;; Ah well. *Laughs* I'll have to get him a joining RP... or something.

And as such I offer him like this. XD

User Image

Sioda is bright and happy, hyper and a little.... flamboyant at times. He can hunt but he's the loudest wrecking-ball of a lion you've ever seen hunt. Sioda lacks many manners, though if snapped at he'll adapt and adjust to doing whatever is demanded of him. He'd be a good friend and cause a little bit of drama if he brought her back to her family covered in red clay or something equally as unlady-like due to one of his misguided adventures. And he has a lot of them. XD;; I don't know that he would make a great mate, he loves cubs and such, but he lacks the attention span and he's bisexual so he... deviates. owo;;;

BUT, if you wanted her to have a spectacular friend and were willing for some adventuresome RP, Sioda would be a spectacular fit. If you wanted. ^^

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 8:41 pm
I would love Sioda RP! smile  

spottedleef

Shirtless Receiver

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 5:51 am
I would get a huge kick out of a (more than likely failed) courtship on Illuae by my boy Bal'a Dash. He's pretty haughty, takes manners seriously, tends to think lions are better than other species, and Pridelanders are better than any other lions. He'd never be so crass as to say it out loud unless he knew he was around others that felt the same though. He'd probably hear 'princess' and expect to find a kindred spirit, nose in the air...and have a horrible shock finding out that wasn't the case! Could be quite funny, or if somehow they mesh, make an interesting pair. Let me know your thoughts!

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 6:45 am
For Kat... I have a couple of soa she might like to meet.

User Image
Chessa is the daughter of the Goddess of Pestilence, as a result her seer abilities are highly accurate but ever so slightly morbid. That being said she's actually been through quite a lot and she's not as young a lioness as some so her experience has shaped her. Rather than making her bitter, she's philosophical and fairly relaxed - as a rogue she lets her paws wander and grasps every opportunity she can. She wouldn't be overtly bothered by Kat's bitterness or her distaste towards gods (she's neutral towards her own mother), so it might be nice for Kat to meet another seer in a general sense... if only to vent her frustrations.

User Image
Arimathras is the mortal loving, deity of Harvest! She's actually happily mated to a mortal and has a few children so she's currently a doting mother. She wouldn't necessarily understand Kat's fury as she's a young deity (recently descended) and hasn't 'blessed' anyone with any foresight etc herself. If anything the only meddling she's done in mortal life is assist a pride after a tsunami, as such she isn't aware of all the darker aspects of her fellow deities. If Kat wanted to vent, rage or express her distaste then Ari would let her...before apologising (oddly enough) for the behaviour of her kin.

User Image
Then I have Ram who just needs general RP and development before he takes leadership of a pride. I'd like him to meet a few soa before he fully dedicates himself to his role as ruler and I think it might be interesting for him to meet a seer or two, particularly if they have the potential to give him a vision (though this isn't a requirement if Kat isn't capable).

I have two pridelanders btw the way if you wanted RP there too, I have Tala (my lil girl) and Iraeneus (my scout).

Epine de Rose

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 8:29 am
spottedleef

Laefe
Soooo........... I have never RPd this boy outside of OCC and he's an actual part of the Pridelands, just they were disbanded the MONTH before he grew to an adult. XD;; Ah well. *Laughs* I'll have to get him a joining RP... or something.

And as such I offer him like this. XD

User Image

Sioda is bright and happy, hyper and a little.... flamboyant at times. He can hunt but he's the loudest wrecking-ball of a lion you've ever seen hunt. Sioda lacks many manners, though if snapped at he'll adapt and adjust to doing whatever is demanded of him. He'd be a good friend and cause a little bit of drama if he brought her back to her family covered in red clay or something equally as unlady-like due to one of his misguided adventures. And he has a lot of them. XD;; I don't know that he would make a great mate, he loves cubs and such, but he lacks the attention span and he's bisexual so he... deviates. owo;;;

BUT, if you wanted her to have a spectacular friend and were willing for some adventuresome RP, Sioda would be a spectacular fit. If you wanted. ^^

<3 I wanted to let you both know that Sioda and Illuae are related. Sioda's father, Ushu, is the son of Rehani. Rehani and Kamilika were sisters, so Illuae is Sioda's father's cousin. Second cousin to him? Something like that.

Ushukuru is my boy. <3  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces