Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:21 pm
PLOT THREAD
slash organization attempt

Okay so, throwing all my SoA up into one big mumbo jumbo was probably not my SMARTEST idea. I'm doing a smaller plot thread to better keep myself organized and focus on a few SoA over... a bajillion. If we have previously planned plots, inform me asap and I will add it up here, so it can stare at me in the face and not get pushed to the back of my mind.

For this I'll probably just cycle through three SoA at a time to keep myself from getting terribly backed up/bogged down by plots. c:

Pairings/Plot
Njia
Bffsies with Jahina!
Test with Bae? 8D
Sisterly lovin' with Ke'ala
Friendship/Test with Faraja!

J'B
Adventuring with her cousin, Endesha
Inikisa friendship evolution! before adventuring and then after adventuring!

RP List
[PRP] Ants in the Pants [Njia x Ke'ala + Shou]
[PRP] Bordeom (Njia x Jahina + Ngeu)
Adventure Time (Dokhani x Ghalati)
[PRP] Shapen Up! (Njia x Faraja)

Oh, Cool! (J'B x Inikasa)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:33 pm
Quote:
User Image

While I actually never settled on a muse for her (not that I can remember, anyways), she left her pride after the curse was lifted out of confusion and the feeling of loss. She was not the only one, so it was likely that other lions leaving the pride encouraged her to leave as well. So now, Kati is a rogue lioness, a whimsical, playful, quirky, and generally sweet-natured lioness.

Wanted: New Pride (I'll probably send her to the Aka'mleli on default if nothing else), Plots, Potential Mate/Fling
DNW: Deeeaattthity death death

Quote:
User Image

Siha too is a rogue, and likely is just unaware of the fact that there is a new Mistweaver pride sprouting. If she did hear about it, she'd probably be pleased, but not inclined to rejoin the pride. In truth, Siha is ill-suited to rogue life. She's used to having a large family around that can sort of catch her slack. Siha is rather lady-like, but can display some moments when she is more down to earth.

Wanted: Pride (Aka'mleli default), Plots, Mate, Maybe Flings but she is less the type
DNW: Death

Quote:
User Image

Jamii'binti is the adventurous sort, who's always been able to keep up with her brothers in their games as a young cub. While she wants to go off adventuring, however, she doesn't have the nerve to. She loves the Pridelands, and loves being surrounded by family and friends. For her, I'm fairly open to plot ideas. I could even go for a negative influence in her life, in the way to encourage her to leave her home for some good ol' fashioned adventuring. She's one of my favorites so I'd really love something awesome for her.

Wanted: Plots, RP with family, Potential Mate (trying something!)
DNW: Flings

Quote:
User Image

I figured I should at least throw a boy in here too, LOL. Auri'etalpalli is disastrously just like his father, Ezeoha, who was quite a bit of a playboy and probably fathered too many litters for his own good. Unlike Ezeoha, though, Auri hasn't exactly grown into his responsible phase. It'd be pretty lolarious if he knocked someone up, and said female tried to force responsibility into his paws.

Wanted: Plots, Flings, Potential Mate
DNW: Pridal Leaving, he'll roam a little bit, but I'm not sure I really want him to leave the PL.

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:34 pm
Quote:
User Image

ON HOLD
she has a few things going for her right now!

Njia is a determined lioness, if nothing else, and desires little more than to follow in her mother's footsteps. She wants to be the best hunter, and this alone seems to be the only focus in her life right now. Naturally, this means her focus is just going to have to be broadened a little bit. Njia is a bit too serious, a bit too much of a stick in a mud, and she needs friends or a potential mate who will help calm her drive to succeed.

Wanted: Friends, Potential Mate, Plot.
DNW: Flings, Leaving her pridelands. The Aka'mleli is everything to her.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:34 pm
I have him: He's a PL'er but he only just finished his JRP
User Image

Aaand:
User Image

Asher is a good hearted boy. He tends to be skittish around Canines, but he's got a Flynn Rider sort of attitude to him. He's looking for a mate.

Tallulahbelle is the mother of a litter of Juveniles. She's a Pridelander, and she's a sweet girl too. She tends to be a bit naive, and she dreams of a happy ever after. But she's a realist, when she understands whats going on. She's looking for a mate too.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:30 am
You tempt me with your pretty SoAs~

I have a couple of characters I can throw your way.

First for Njia, I offer as a friend my lady Jahina. She and her vulture are very much the jesters of the pride, playing pranks on people to cheer them up or distract them from boredom. When she's not doing that, she's hanging out with the youngsters and generally seeking out friends to chat and hang out with. Unfortunately, I do not have a male pride member to offer her (which is very unfortunate because she is OHSOPRETTY) although I do have a potential rogue who could join. *goes to seek out his image* Okay, so this is Bae who is currently out and about in rogue lands. He has a parrot familiar and is a very down-to-earth, cheerful and friendly guy. He sees his purpose as very much being someone who can turn someone's frown upside down. The only reason I haven't had him join before is that the Aka tends to be a rather quiet pride, but tbh, he doesn't get a lot of RP as a rogue so it wouldn't make too much difference. In any case, if you were interested then we could try them out and see. If not, then no worries! 8D Perhaps they could come across one another and she could tell him about the pride which would then lead to him joining at some point.

And next, for Jamii, I have someone who could possibly drag her out on an adventure. They are related, in fact. If I'm getting this right, they are...cousins. This is Endesha. She lives in the swampies but since she has a lot of family in the pridelands she visits often and does quite like an adventure now and then. Jamii is more than welcome to come along with Endesha, to a visit to the swamplands or elsewhere in rogue lands.

Unfortunately all my boys, I believe, are related to her ):

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:05 pm
@Buffy: I don't think Auri would really go after Tallulahbelle - he's still a bit too immature for any actual settling down for a long time, and I think with a litter of juveniles he'd be fairly wary of hanging out with her and having to play with 'babies'. ):

However, we can certainly rp Asher/J'B at some point and see how they get along. Any potential mates, for JB, would take a little while to develop since I think it'd have to jump from friendship to romance. JB gets a little stuck at the friendship point, and romance is a foreign concept to her.

@KIMMERS: I will throw out more pretty SoA to tempt you with later. >;D Once these pretties are dealt with.

Oh gosh Jahina ;; <3 She's the type of lioness Njia would love/hate. She desperately needs a friend who can stop her from being so serious all the time. SO I HAVE HOPES FOR JAHINA. Njia would probably see her as immature and grudgingly accept her presence, and then slowly grow to like her as a friend. (also is it sad that Njia doesn't have a bird yet oh god what am I doing).

And pssh, we can totally try them out and see how they interact. 8D Njia always needs more positive people in her life, tbh.

LOL YEAH, I think that's the hardest part for JB. Who isn't related to her? Oh god Endesha has that anchor marking, CLEAR SIGN OF HER LINEAGE. I would actually really love for that to happen. ;; Endesha can come to take her away on a cool awesome exploring adventure. please and thank you.

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:10 pm
KRYYYY I have Njia's sister : ' 3

User Image

I ' v never rped Ke'ala ... ever... and shes got a bird that i need to get certed with her at some point ... x v x . She's got a twin in the same litter I believe. These are all the things I know about my poor unrped baby.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:35 pm
Dude. Dude. Sister rp all the way. I really need to get Njia a bird so she doesn't look so fail compared to her siblings. ): WE NEED TO RP, so you can develop her and show off her amazing.  

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:35 pm
HECK YES!

Should I start this now or do you want to start it and do you have any ideas for the rp : ] ?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:42 pm
I have to head to bed ASAP so I would totally love it if you'd start us up something. <3 WE CAN JUST WING IT, and see where the winds carry us m'dear!  

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:57 pm
[PRP] Ants in the Pants [Njia x Ke'ala + Shou]

And so that happened : ' 3 <3  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:07 pm
Yus~ please tempt me *3*

*glee* Jahina and Nija sound like a friendship made in heaven! Jahina can certainly drag her away from 'boring work' and get her doing something fun instead. Begrudgingly accepting her presence sounds fantabulous~! Jahina is definitely used to that reaction and pretty much shrugs it off. Maybe Jahina can try and help her find her avian companion? XD ! It can fail spectacularly, but it might be an amusing RP.

Would you like me to set up an RP for her and Jahina first and then move onto an rp with her and Bae afterwards? I'm fine with whatever you would prefer~!

Yeah, pridelander family lines are so complicated @_@ I have this one lion who has relatives in four major family lines: Mufasa x Sarabi, Asikari x Mng'ariza, Amari x Maawio and Hidalgo x Ishara. He is doomed to be a singleton forever, lol. That being said, I do have a special place in my heart for Jamii's family line ;; her grandpa was my first ever soa (who passed away recently) so whenever I see another with his markings it makes me so happeh!

I am totally cool with setting up both if you like, or we can do one RP and then move onto the other? Whatever is your preference!

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:15 pm
I have a tag for you, Chobi! C:

Kim: I would lovveee it if you set up a RP for them. <3 We can probably do them first, and then a rp with Bae afterwards so I don't completely get in over my head. /TRYING TO TAKE THINGS A LITTLE SLOWER

Bahahaha, I think the only safe bet for us with major family lines are customs. I remember when the PL royal line wasn't THAT big and I ended up breeding second cousins without knowing it.

;; Awww, that is so touching. ): His family legacy will live on for the ages!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:20 am
For Njia: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22851995

<3

And yup, doing the RPs one at a time is fine by me =D

Yeah customs are definitely the way to go, I think. Those family lines can get really complicated. I'm sure you are not the only person to do that and you definitely will not be the last. I do love those large family lines buuuut finding mates for those within it can be really, really complicated.

Yus ;; it will! It amuses me to no end when the marking pops up in prides like Firekin and Kizingo x3

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:14 pm
<3 and you have a reply, m'dear! /contemplating who next to add to this plot thread hmmm

XD Lol there are benefits and downfalls to such large families, I s'pose. I just love seeing one of Ezeoha's markings show up in other prides and such too. Gives me warm happy feelings and all that good stuff.

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff