Welcome to Gaia! ::

Republic City Role Play

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild set in Republic City from the new series Legend of Korra 

Tags: avatar: the last airbender, legend of korra, republic city, bending, equalists 

Reply Republic City Streets
Park Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VintageAutomaton
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:28 am
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:59 pm
Yumi ❝Umi❞ Misaki
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Where: The park With: Me, Myself, and I Feeling: Amused
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Yume smiled a bit as she walked through the park, a light wind came and blew some of her light blonde, almost white, hair into her face. She pushes her hair behind her ear before sighing a little and sitting down near the edge of the water and staring at her reflection in it. She liked living here in Republic City, but it was lonely without all of her friends here and with her brother never at home, she had to do other things to occupy her time so she wouldn't go crazy from the boredom. Yume glanced around again and spotted a little girl that was using water bending. The female smiled a bit as the child made small waves with the water, a look of amusement on her face. Yume remembered being amazed with bending water when she first discovered her 'powers'. Sighing a bit more Ume looks at the water again and begins making small waves herself, a bit of a small smile spreading across her lips.

| OoC: No picture yet, hopefully I'll get one soon >.< |  

Tragic lVlelody

Adorable Friend

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:16 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image

Cody ❝Jīngshén❞ Hiroshi
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Where: The park With:Alone with my thoughts Feeling: Happy
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Cody walked into the park, he thought about how relaxing it was hear and so far, this day seemed nice. He got his mother a wonderful birthday gift and helped Fen with her radio. Cody walked around but then when he got to a bridge, he smiled and sat on the edge, looking around as he felt the light breeze, it was nice as he looked up and thought about how it was clear and nice out.

Taken from oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:37 pm
Yumi ❝Umi❞ Misaki
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Where: The park With: Me, Myself, and I Feeling: Bored
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Yume had made small waves in the water for a bit before she finally sighed then just fell back in the grass and stared up at the sky, her bright blue eyes sparking slightly as she watched the clouds float by, picking out various shapes in them. The female felt another light breeze and smiled before sitting up once again and looking around. There were a few people out and about, enjoying the nice weather. She then noticed a boy sitting over on one of the bridges. Yume then looked away from him and back to the child practicing water bending. The child had given up on making waves in the water then turned and ran in the direction of here her mother and father were standing. Yume watches as they walked away before looking at the sky again. 'I'm bored.' She thinks with a huff.

| OoC: |

HealingAssass1n

Tragic lVlelody

Adorable Friend

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:06 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image

Cody ❝Jīngshén❞ Hiroshi
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Where: The park With:Alone with my thoughts Feeling: Happy
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Cody looked around, looking around at the people but then he noticed a girl on the bridge as he began to think about how she was kind of curious. He got up and walked over to her but sat next to her, "Whats up?" He asked kindly, curious about her, thinking about how she had been looking at the water, he was curious why but decided not to think too much about it.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:18 pm
Yume ❝Ume❞ Misaki
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Where: The park With: Some guy Feeling: Bored
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Yume blinks a bit in surprise and turns her head as she hears a male voice next to her, she hadn't even noticed him walk up. She pulls one of her legs closer to her chest and rests her chin on her knee. "Nothing much, sitting here, being bored." She says as she glanced at him again. "How about you?" She asks him as her head tilted to the side a little. She didn't believe she'd ever seen him before,though she might have. She wasn't good at remembering people's faces here since she didn't know anybody here besides her brother.

HealingAssass1n

Tragic lVlelody

Adorable Friend

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:22 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image

Cody ❝Jīngshén❞ Hiroshi
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Where: The park With:A random girl Feeling: Happy
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Cody looked at her but thought about how she sat, he gently sat cross-legged on the railing but thought about it, "I see... well I wouldn't say bored, I kind of like the peace and tranquility here... and its been a good day." He said thinking about it, "My name is Cody... whats your name?" he asked kindly to her.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:28 pm
Yume ❝Ume❞ Misaki
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Where: The park With: Some guy Feeling: Slightly less bored
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Yume watched him then smiled a little. "Yeah. I guess the quietness here is nice." She says softly as she looked down at the water again. She then looked up at him again and smiled once more. "Yume." She says to him nicely. She always did like meeting new people, and maybe this guy could become a new friend. Then she wouldn't be so lonely all the time and Cody seemed to be a nice enough person.

HealingAssass1n

Tragic lVlelody

Adorable Friend

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:40 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Cody ❝Jīngshén❞ Hiroshi
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

User Image
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Cody looked at her when she agreed with him but then he heard what she said and smiled, "Its a pleasure to meet you Yume." He said kindly to her but then he looked around, "If I may ask, you were looking at the water, was something interesting down there?" he asked looking down at the water under the bridge, wondering if she saw something.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:45 pm
Yume ❝Ume❞ Misaki
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Where: The park With: Some guy Feeling: Slightly less bored
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Yume smiled back at him warmly. "It's a pleasure to meet you as well Cody." She says with a bit of a nod. The female then blushed a little before looking down at the water and making a few small waves. "I'm a water bender, so the water is always kind of interesting to me." She says as she made a water stream come from the water. She makes the water stream do a couple of movements before letting it fall back down into the lake. Yume then glanced over at Cody again and gave another smile.

HealingAssass1n

Tragic lVlelody

Adorable Friend

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:50 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Cody ❝Jīngshén❞ Hiroshi
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

User Image
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Cody smiled to her but then heard what she said as she looked down at the water but then notice her slight blush. He was a bit curious about that but then watched her control the water and smiled, "Wow... thats awesome." He said thinking about how he had met a earthbender, and now a waterbender, today seemed like a even better day, add in a firebender and he would have met a triad of elemental girls. He smiled, "Thats awesome... I am not a bender so I am not sure what element interests me but still... thats awesome." He said looking down at the water.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:13 pm
Yume ❝Ume❞ Misaki
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Where: The park With: Some guy Feeling: Happy
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Yume looked over at him and smiled a bit. "Yeah." She says with a bit of a nod as she sat up and stretched slightly, putting her legs out in front of her. She then looked over at him and smiled again. "When I was little, before I discovered I was a water bender I always though air benders were cool." She still did, having the ability to control air and fly with those glider things, that had to be awesome, the ability to fly..

HealingAssass1n

Tragic lVlelody

Adorable Friend

Timecraze

Shirtless Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:28 pm
User Image adria x dustun
f i r e x f l o w e r

Crap, crap, crap, crap, crap! Adria pumped her legs and arms, speeding past people as she ran. On her tail were two very angry earth benders. They threw some rocks and tried tripping her, but they were so repetative that she was able to sense their rhythm. Right now, she just needed to get away from them. She lept up, grabbing a tree branch and swinging herself up. She perched there in a crouch, panting from the long run. Man. This park was too big for her liking. The earth benders slowed, breathing just as heavily from chasing her. They tried knocking her out of the tree with some heavy boulders, but she managed to press against the trunk of the tree and avoid them. "Losers! You lost fair and square. Don't be such babies about it!" she taunted at them, flicking small flames at them to make them flinch. Didn't look like they'd leave though. Darn it. She dodged another rock thrown her way, smirking at their comeback. "You fixed it! We lost because you cheated!"
Adria rolled her eyes. Duh. Guess they weren't as stupid as she thought they were. Now she'd just have to beat them, wouldn't she? Crap. Melve, her trainer and the man who raised her after she ran away from her family, was going to be ticked off. He'd probably give her a nice hit on the head for this. Ah well. It wasn't like she wasn't used to it already.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:33 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Timecraze

Cody ❝Jīngshén❞ Hiroshi
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

User Image
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Cody nodded to her but then thought about it as he thought about air bending before he thought about how it might had just been cool enough to be a bender. He then realized that what he just said would have got him kicked out of the Equalists. He then was about to talk but he heard a commotion in the park. He saw a couple of Earthbenders chasing a girl who looked to be dressed as a firebender. He noticed that they threw boulders at the tree she was in trying to get her down but thinking that they were causing a commotion to where they might pull the tree down but then going over to them, he snuck up but then with a couple very quick jabs, both benders soon fell over, having been knocked out. (Similar to how May did it in the Last Airbender...) but then he looked up at the tree, "What did you do to get chased by earthbenders?" he asked up at the strange firebender.

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

Tragic lVlelody

Adorable Friend

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:39 pm
Yume ❝Ume❞ Misaki
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Where: The park With: Some guy Feeling: Happy
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Yume looked away from Cody and over her shoulder when she heard a sound from behind them, tilting her head in confusion as she saw two earth benders throwing rocks at a girl and chasing her up a tree, why were they so angry with her, then she sees the girl flick flames at them. 'Fire bender. Makes sense.' Yume didn't really like fire benders, probably because water and fire were completely opposites and most fire benders she met were rather sneaky and manipulative. She then watched Cody knock out the two earth benders with a rather shocked look before shaking her head and standing up. Straightening out her clothes Yume walks over to Cody and stands next to him as she stared up at the fire bender as well.

HealingAssass1n

Republic City Streets

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas