Welcome to Gaia! ::

Republic City Role Play

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild set in Republic City from the new series Legend of Korra 

Tags: avatar: the last airbender, legend of korra, republic city, bending, equalists 

Reply The Bending Arena
Outside the Arena Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VintageAutomaton
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:35 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:17 pm
Akari looked up at the building in awe before a wet nose nuzzled her cheek. "Sorry Yo-Yo but this is my first time seeing this you know that" she said as she scratched the male Ferret-Chinchilla under his chin.  

xXScarletStarletXx

Hilarious Lunatic

8,325 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

zeth-sama

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:24 pm
Zeth Futaboshi || Earth Bender || No team

Zeth walked up to the building, taking a deep breath. he was nervous to come here as he hasn't come to the probending arena in a long time. He entered the guest area where he watched a couple teams duke it out.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 1:47 pm
Amai walked into the arena, always going in their to train with her partner Zai. 'I can't believe we still need an earthbender.' she thought slowly shaking her head. She walked to the guest area and sat down on the first seat she saw. She decided that she could watch a couple matches hoping that she could one day go up there with Zai and whomever that earthbender that they might find out there. She was into the matches watching them intently; watching their moves so when she had the chance she could train with those moves in the gym.

Casandra_Lamia

zeth-sama

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 2:38 pm

He was getting really excited about the match. one of his favorite teams were in the middle of a match, taking on a less experienced team. He couldn't help but cheer as the match got excited. Just as his idol, jon weih, was getting in a pinch, he stood up, yelling on the top of his lungs, "Come on jon!!! Use your signature move, use it!!!" Just then The earthbender in the arena, dodged a fire blast and some earth discs that was aimed to knock him out and launched two earth discs at the two in the first area, knocking them back and into the third in the 2nd area. The force of it knocked the three out, giving the other three the match. In a fit of happiness, zeth jumped up, fist pumping to the sky, cheering "YES!!!" upon landing, zeth bumped into the girl next to him. he turned to her and apologized. " Sorry, i get really excited sometimes. It just i love his probending style, and i really want to meet him, and compete against him one day" hesaid ending with a big smile and sluightly blushing for bumping into her.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:05 pm
"Oh! It's fine, I get excited of pro-bending myself." she said smiling at him, thinking he was cute when he blushed. ' I wonder if he has a team. He's a eartbender, I'm sure.' she thought to herself as she looked back at the platform. "I'm on a team; but unfortunately we still need an earthbender." she said to him. "Oh and what's your name?" she asked him.

Casandra_Lamia

zeth-sama

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:21 pm

Zeth's face lit up when she mentioned they needed an earth bender on their probending team. This must be my lucky day! He thought when she mentioned about the team. "My name is zeth Futaboshi, and you?" he said, seeing in his peripheral another match being set up. he had no clue who was starring in the next matches, but he deemed it as not as important.

User Image

((my first time rping as an energetic character))  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 10:05 pm
♬♫♪Layla♫♪♬
firebender

User Image

❝A fire is burning deep inside me...❞

Layla had just finished teaching some of the firebending kids in the area how to control their breathing and eventually let them knock out a few straw dummies. She smiled to herself, a little mischievous undertone to it. She decided to watch a game or two before going back to her place for the night. Layla stared at the giant monument and her eyes gleamed. I wish... She stopped her thought in mid-sentence and just decided to admire the building. She knew in her heart that dream would have to come true later. Layla stood motionless, not knowing what to do and where to go next. It's too early to turn in. I might go to a restaurant or the park... She remained silent as she looked at the huge arena.

[edit]
Layla took a long sigh and left the front of the arena. She wasn't ready to go home yet. She thought of the days back home and remembered the smell of hot tea brewing. She paused and started to head to a local tea shop she knew and smiled. At least there was something she could look forward to.

❝... waiting to be released.❞

Jabbbberwokiiii

Casandra_Lamia

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 4:47 pm
"I'm Amai nice to meet you!" she said smiling at Zeth Futaboshi. She had noticed that another round had started, but it didn't seem that important to her. She thought she had found the earthbender that Zai and her were looking for. 'How do I not know where my team mate is at a time like this!?!?' she asked herself a little irritated at herself.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 6:29 pm

Zeth did a sort of bow as she said her name. he felt that if he was to ask about the team right now would be the time. he closed his eyes, cleared his throat, and covered his mouth with a fist. "so... you said you needed an earthbender on your team? cause i know a perfectly good earth bender who is well qualified to take that spot." he said, moving his hands to express what he was saying. he grabbed at his chin like he was grabbing an invisible, scruffy beard. "now what was his name again.... zeke... zebra." at this point he was sorta flirting in hopes that it would help her decide to let him join the team.

User Image

zeth-sama

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100

Casandra_Lamia

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 3:21 pm
"Huh?....." she said as she turned back to him after he cleared his throat, giving him her full attention. She giggled at what he was saying, "I guess you can but I have to talk to Zai, the firebender on our team." she said hoping that he noticed that she had used "ours" instead of "my".

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 6:09 pm

zethraised his fist up high, expressing his happiness with "Sweet!" Then the second part of the sentence kicked in. "well then take me to him so i can meet him. wonder what he is like." he said pondering of what he would look like. from the sound of amai's voice she sounded a little worried about his decision.

User Image

zeth-sama

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100

Casandra_Lamia

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 6:47 pm
"Um......he might be in the gym." she said a little worried hoping he was there. She started to head out of the audience and headed toward the gym. She looked back to see if Zeth was following her. He was, what if Zai wasn't there? What would she do next? she asked herself a little anxious of what might happen.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 7:16 pm

"ok." zeth said, following her not too far behind. WHen she turned around he smiled and just continued to follow her with his hands on the back of his head.

User Image

zeth-sama

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100

Casandra_Lamia

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 3:50 pm
Ooc: Should we just say that he said it was fine that you joined and then just skip that part?

They had got to the gym and there he was, training. She ran over to him and glomped him. They had talked and when they were done Zai had said it was fine for right now. She then smiled at Zeth. "Yay now we have three people! We can go into the arena instead of just watching!" she shouting, also jumping up and down in excitement.

The Bending Arena

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff