Welcome to Gaia! ::

Republic City Role Play

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild set in Republic City from the new series Legend of Korra 

Tags: avatar: the last airbender, legend of korra, republic city, bending, equalists 

Reply Republic City Streets
Market Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VintageAutomaton
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:39 am
Filled with various kiosks and such :3  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:34 am
User Image

Aante walked on the sidewalk playing with his wrap. He was stopped on the street by an old woman offering him some change to dust out her shop. He happily agreed, having done work for her before, and entered the shop.
After it was empty, he started spinning in fluid movements, creating a push and pull motion with his arms to conjure up the dust and dirt. Once it created a more solid form, he bended the sand into a basket the woman had already prepared.
Aante walked outside and stuck out his arms. A cloud of dust flew off of him, and he coughed. The woman thanked him and handed over a couple of yuans. "No problem!" He continued to walk down to street, and his stomach growled. Maybe I should get a bit to eat later.

(Exit)

VintageAutomaton
Captain

Vegan Nymph

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:31 pm
User Image
Momiji walked along the narrow back alleys bobbing in and out of the market, trying to stay around people so that she wouldn't stick out too much. Her eyes kept scanning the faces of people she passed looking for any tell tell signs. It wasn't long before she felt herself being followed. Her eyes flashed a bit with anxiety as she listened. 'Six foot steps...three men. They have heavy steps so they aren't Dai Li agents.' She turned another corner moving faster almost seeming to glide across the ground since her shoes weren't making a single sound. "Dead end." She whispered under her breath as she saw a stone wall in front of her, she turned fast to see the men closing in on her. Definetly street thugs by the look of them, though they were a little too dirty to be considered professionals. The large fat bald man was the first to speak, his teeth a nasty brown as he opened his mouth to talk. "Hey lady give us your money or else." He warned as the other two watched on feeling cocky as they threatened her. "Yeah give us the cash lady!" A smaller red haired thug said as a fire ball formed on his hand. "You don't want to keep us waiting you wouldn't want me to have to burn your face would ya'h?" He asked. The third man seemed to be the most excited about the attempted mugging, jumping up and down and smiling from ear to ear as he got closer reaching a hand out to her. "Yeah hey let's see that face of your's lady!" Momiji's eyes narrowed as she prepared to defend herself, hating that it would give her away to any of her babysitters near by.

((hey no one save her, Healing Assass1n is going to))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.C L Σ Θ ● Ш H I Ƭ Σ xxx
chi-blocker x equalist

Cleo leaned against the cool wall of an alleyway, arms crossed and eyes narrowed. She was waiting for her new target. Two other chi-blockers were at the ready as well, placed around the market inconspiciously, waiting for Cleo's signal. The moment she moved they'd be her backup. She had her uniform on, but her hood was off. Just so it'd be easier to scan a wider area. The goggles helped with fighting, but they were limited to wide ranges. She held it in her hand, ready to use it to hide her face the moment the cloaked man came into her sight.

GMChief
AH. Sorry it took so long. I had trouble with her head in the photo. Had to do some editing. =w=

Timecraze

Shirtless Fatcat

GMChief

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:12 pm
Timecraze
It's fine smile , great pic by the way, I hate doing stuff like that, clean cutting and mergers.

User Image
Hiro Okenaua

*Hiro passed the alleyway Cleo was waiting for him in. Even though he was scouting there was no need for him to hide, it was actually better for him not too. He was fairly cofident he would be able to find any violent equalists up to something in the part of the city he designated for that night, and with his infamy growing as an anti-equalist he was the perfect bait to lure them out as well. He had prepared for the night by wearing more metal then usual. INstead of seven he was wearing 10 large metal rings on his fingers, two decent sized bracelets and two decent sized anklets. He was confident he could deal with any surprises he might encounter tonight with them on.*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:00 pm
User ImageC L Σ Θ ● Ш H I Ƭ Σ xxx
chi-blocker x equalist

There, Cleo thought. She had spotted him. He crossed nearby, causing her to shrink silently back into the shadows. Alright. No holding back. They were told to try and kill him at all costs. She wasn't sure about the other two, but she was determined to do a good job. She pulled her hair up, slipping on her mask and readied herself.

With extreme agility, Cleo leapt up into the air, twisting her body around and flipping over to land in front of Hiro. She raised her fists and sent a blinding torrent of moves the man's way, showing clearly she wasn't going to be merciful. The two other chi-blockers noticed her move and started to close in, moving just as fast as she had.

GMChief
It wasn't difficult, but it was a pain in the a**. =w=
I love doing stuff like that. It's why I'm going to take a graphics class. :3

Timecraze

Shirtless Fatcat

GMChief

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:06 pm
Timecraze
Yeah I know it is thats why I don't do "-.-, I do a very specific type of photoshop that Ihave never seen anyone else do.

User Image
Hiro Okenaua

*Hiro starts to react the second Cleo starts to get ready to punch him. He overlaps his hands then spreads them out, the ten metal rings fusing together and turning into one sheet of metal which block all of Cleo's incoming strikes. He then pounds the sheet of metal once and it goes flying at her. Hiro glances behind him taking note of the other two equalists.*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:08 pm
chi-blocker x equalist

The metal didn't phase her, and she didn't acknowledge the pain. She'd be able to deal with it. Besides, it wasn't like he was useless with bruised knuckles. Cleo arched her back, leaning backwards until her back nearly touched the ground, knees bent so she wouldn't get hit. Just as easily as she had bent into that postion, she flung herself up, flipping her feet up to make contact with Hiro's jaw. Breaking it would be preferable. Hitting it would be satisfactory.

The two other Equalists reached Cleo and Hiro. One began to throw similar punches at his back while the other moved to his side, trying to sweep her leg under him to trip him.

GMChief
Really? Like what?

Timecraze

Shirtless Fatcat

GMChief

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:16 pm
Timecraze
Here check it out, topalk.deviantart.com

User Image
Hiro Okenaua

*Hiro ducks down while turning, the punches and kicks going over him. He slams his fist into the ground as well and a curved wall of earth springs up beside him, blocking the kick and appearing underneath Cleo and her other underling.*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:34 pm
chi-blocker x equalist

Cleo brought her legs up all the way, using her gloved hands to push off the wall of earth that the bender created. She pushed off and landed back a few feet, allowing the other two to try and hit him. Though, the female who had attempted to trip him was thrown into the air after the wall hit her. She landed on a cart, smashing it and startling some by-standers.

Cleo felt a breif emotion of disgust at the other's instant weakness before she was once more concentrated on the Earth bender. The other Equalist had retreated temporarily as the wall appeared, quickly circling around to Hiro's back. Cleo shifted her feet before bolting foward, unclipping a neatly wound wire with two weights, one on each side. She spun it above her head, loosening the wire before flinging it expertly towards Hiro. The male chi-blocker behind him did the same before the two moved in, ready to strike certain areas near his arms and abdomen.

GMChief
That's awesome. I can only do photo editing. Nothing like that. x3

Timecraze

Shirtless Fatcat

GMChief

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:49 pm
Timecraze
Thanks ^.^

User Image
Hiro Okenaua

*Hiro turns so that he can keep tabs on all three of the equalists, as two of them got ready to throw the wire at him, he punches into the air and a piller of rock juts out of thr ground underneath Hiro flinging him upwards toward the equalist that hadn't thrown the wire, the wires wrapping around the piller. He does a flip in the air and brings his foot crashing down, a spicky formation of rock erupts from the ground in front of the equalist he was moving towards, each spike going for a diffrent location of her body.*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:49 am
chi-blocker x equalist

Cleo kicked off one of the spikes of rock, jumping out of their reach. The other Equalists backed up, allowing Cleo to move in first. She landed on her feet, before launching forward with increased speed. She brought her arms forward, throwing another torrent of moves towards his side.

Timecraze

Shirtless Fatcat

GMChief

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:18 pm
Timecraze
You forgot to quote.

User Image
Hiro Okenaua

*Hiro slams his right fist into the ground, a slab of rock shoots out towards Cleo's stomach, she could land a hit or two but she would then be hit by the slab. He then props himself up with the same hand while bringing his left hand across his body, as he gets up he flings his left hand across his body. It loos almost as if he is throwing something, the bracelt on his left hands forms around his hand turning into a kind of armour.*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:03 pm
chi-blocker x equalist

Cleo was going to take her chances. Before the rock came out to hit her, she managed to hit a pressure point that would effect the bending in his arm. She let out a quiet grunt as the rock contacted, sending her back a few feet. Seeing her get hit, the other two Equalists wavered. They circled around, throwing two more sets of the wires at Hiro. Cleo gritted her teeth. A worthy opponent, she noted. But an irritating one. She'd get through to him nonetheless.

Though, the armor could seem like a discouraging sight to most, Cleo was not one to be so easily intimidated. Instead, she had her own way of dealing with difficulties. She drew two dao swords, flipping them expertly and launching foward, slashing at the metal. She wasn't planning on injuring Hiro...horribly. But it wouldn't be her fault if he got scratched.

GMChief
Sorry. x3
I was on my iPod.

Timecraze

Shirtless Fatcat

GMChief

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:19 pm
Timecraze
Nice "XD

User Image
Hiro Okenaua

*As Hiro gets hit by Cleo he can feel a numbing sensation, he had faught plenty of equalists before and he knows what it means. Things just got a bit hairy. Hiro twirls to the side and grabs one of the wires with his left hand, the other hits his shoulder but doesn't manage to twirl around to trap him. He swings the wire at Cleo.*  
Republic City Streets

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff