Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legend of Korra: Spirits of Past, Present and Future.

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for the discussion and later on roleplays for Legend of Korra. We're also big on Avatar: The Last Airbender. 

Tags: Avatar: The Last Airbender, Legend of Korra, Roleplay, Discussion, Nickelodeon 

Reply Pro-bending Arena [Roleplay]
→Citizens of Republic City: Roleplay

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Elegance
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:13 pm
User Image

"Earth. Fire. Air. Water.
When I was a boy, my father, Avatar Aang, told me the story of how he and his friends heroically ended the Hundred Year War.
Avatar Aang and Fire Lord Zuko transformed the Fire Nation colonies into the United Republic of Nations, a society where benders and non-benders
from all over the world, could live and thrive together in peace and harmony. They named the capital of this great land, Republic City.
Avatar Aang accomplished many remarkable things in his life. But sadly, his time in this world came to an end.
And like the cycle of the seasons, the cycle of the Avatar, began anew."

It has been 70 years since Avatar Aang and Fire Lord Zuko heroically ended the Hundred Year War. Sadly, Aang’s life came to an end all too soon.
Now there is a new avatar name Korra, is a hot-headed and rebellious young woman from the Southern Water Tribe who is "ready to take on the world".
The role play will follow the citizens of republic city as Korra faces the anti-bender revolt.
Anti-benders called "Equalists", who oppose the arts of bending, utilize techniques such as chi blocking to further their goals of revolution, led by Amon.
Republic City is in serious danger and it looks like the Avatar is just as helpless as the citizens.
How can we possibly protect ourselves from Amon?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:14 pm
Introduction

The role play is completely OC based and no one will be allowed to play a main character.
However I encourage people who are joining the role play to ‘choose a side’. Yes, I want you to be on Team Korra or Team Amon.
After all, we can’t have a Legend of Korra role play without some chi-blocking henchmen.
Also, since there is a lot of gang action going on in the Korra Universe, it would be a neat idea to be a part of a gang.
Triple Threat Triads, Red Monsoons, and Agni Kais are some that are mentioned in Episode 3.
To make sure everyone is a part of the action, we can discuss plots or other ideas to keep the action moving.
Remember when chatting out of character to use the marks that are signaled below this short post.
(If I get enough fan girl requests I will add Mako and Bolin to try and fulfill making them our man candy.)
Most importantly I want you all to have fun! Now get out there and kick some chi-blocking butt.

Rules

+ Follow Gaia ToS.
+ No cybering.
+ No cursing.
+ Do not play a main character.
+ Specify your location.
+ Not everyone is a pro bender. Deal with it.
+ No Mary Sues.
+ When talking out of character use (( )) or {{ }}.
+ I have the right to change these rules as I see fit and you gotta deal with it.

Queen Elegance
Crew

Queen Elegance
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:15 pm
Locations

+ Aang Memorial Island
+ Air Temple Island
+ Republic City
+ Bending Arena
+ Pro-Bending Stage
+ Central City Station
+ City Hall
+ Police Headquarters
+ Republic City Park
+ Gang Districts
+ Republic City Streets

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:18 pm
heart Open heart

Queen Elegance
Crew

vader-lifer14
Crew

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:18 pm
Deep in the bowels of Republic City's gang district, a high speed and soon to be bloody chase was underway, and Gen was in hot pursuit of a member of the Triple Threat Triads. Apparently, the cowardly slug owed money to the wrong people, or something. Typical gang problems. The three eyed assassin pulled out his wicked chain whip and let it fly, snaring the poor sod's leg and causing the spikes to dig in and shred his skin as Gen reeled him in like a fish. Gen smashed the gang member in the face with his fists, ignoring his pleas for mercy.

"My client says your time is up, Shoulda payed what you owed, yada yada yada. I'm already boring myself by remembering the small stuff, so I'm just gonna snap your neck." And that, he did, knocking his prey to the ground and pressing his boot onto his neck with a sickening crunch. He dug through the dead man's pockets and grabbed the money he was holding from the people he had crossed, then walked off with his chain in hand, dragging the body with him across the ground until the chain loosened, accidentally dumping the corpse in the middle of the street, but Gen didn't really care. His job was done, and he didn't even have to use firebending or his third eye. Gen let out a sigh, annoyed that he had no real challenges in his work. His grandfather got to fight Avatar Aang, even if he was killed by an idiot with a boomerang. Gen wanted excitement like that. He wanted the ultimate hunt!  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 2:19 pm
(BUMP!)  

vader-lifer14
Crew

Overcharged Lunatic

Pro-bending Arena [Roleplay]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items