Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legend of Korra: Spirits of Past, Present and Future.

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for the discussion and later on roleplays for Legend of Korra. We're also big on Avatar: The Last Airbender. 

Tags: Avatar: The Last Airbender, Legend of Korra, Roleplay, Discussion, Nickelodeon 

Reply Pro-bending Arena [Roleplay]
Avatar: Time Crash [LoK and LoA Crossover]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsundere Korra
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:11 pm

A mysterious force has drawn together two points in time, bringing those from Avatar Korra's era back in time, to the age of Avatar Aang. Fire Lord Ozai has just been defeated, and Team Avatar is celebrating in Ba Sing Se when a strange beam of light shines down into the center of town. Going to investigate, they find the unconscious forms of three young adults. A girl who resembles a water tribesman, and two brothers.

Korra, Mako, and Bolin find themselves waking up in Iroh's tea shop, unaware of their surroundings at first. It becomes apparent though that they've traveled back in time somehow. The new Team Avatar meets with the old, but things aren't as simple as they seem. Amon has also been brought back, and begins to amass an army of his own, well aware he can prevent the future he knows from happening by meddling with the past.

The new Team Avatar; Aang, Korra, Katara, Mako, Sokka, Bolin, Toph, Zuko, and others must band together, get over their differences, and try and figure out just how time was thrown so askew. How will Korra and the others get back to their own time, and just who brought them back in the first place?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:15 pm
The Rules

Read these. Seriously. Read 'em. Because if you ignore them, or do something against them [like...I dunno, posting an application in this thread] the chances of me accepting you goes down to zero. B|

[+] If you wish to be a canon character, please send a PM to me with a roleplay sample as that character.

[+] This is a semi-lit to literate roleplay. Two paragraphs per post, minimum. No one liners, no excuses.

[+] Obey Guild and Gaia TOS.

[+] An OOC thread will be provided for OOC chatter. This thread is for the roleplay only.

[+] You MAY have more than one character, however at this point and time I'm keeping it a limit to no more than two canon characters.

[+] If you wish to play an OC, send the form in the post below to me via PM.

[+] If I ask you to re-write something, or reject your application, don't whine. Put your best work into it, and chances are, you'll be accepted.

[+] Mary-sues get shot on sight.

[+] Keep the pairings canon. If a character has a love interest in the show, or is WITH someone, then they're together in this roleplay. Don't try to change that. The following pairings are canon: Kataang [Katara and Aang], Maiko [Mai and Zuko], Sokki [Sokka and Suki]

Tsundere Korra
Vice Captain

Tsundere Korra
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:18 pm
Characters
See a character that isn't listed? Submit a sample for them and they'll be added to the list.
Note: No dead characters.

Legend of Aang

Aang -
Katara - ThatBandGirl
Zuko - Probender
Toph -
Sokka -
Suki - poke the princess
Mai - Tsundere Korra
Ty Lee -
Iroh -
Bumi -

Legend of Korra

Korra - Tsundere Korra
Bolin - The Grooster
Mako -
Amon -

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:24 pm
Original Character Application

Please fill out the following form. Copy ONLY WHAT IS IN THE CODE AREA. Do not type inside the coded BOLD area. [This means what is inside the [ b ] and [ /b ]. It doesn't look pretty when you do.]

Everyone and their mother can't be a bender, so please be diverse. I'll put a block on benders if I have to. Your character should be from Aang's era, and only able to bend one of the following elements: Fire, Water, or Earth. Feel free to delete the notes when filling out the form. Please remember to PM THE FORM TO ME.

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Nation:[/b]
[b]Bender:[/b]
[b]Weapon of Choice:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Strengths:[/b] [AT LEAST FOUR]
[b]Weaknesses:[/b] [AT LEAST FOUR]
[b]History:[/b] [Three paragraphs AT LEAST]
[b]Other:[/b] [Do they have a pet? Any odd fears?]