Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Mates 'n' Flings 'n' Things! [Sorry I suck. Updated 8/8] Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:27 pm
I feel as though I've been away from SoA far too long. So here we go.
this is gonna be informal. Very informal. So just post who ya want and what you have in mind.
I'm also still getting back into the swing of things, so I may be a little slow.

Please quote me when posting here, or I might miss it. PMs are okay, too~

RP Storage:
Monifa/MalayaFIN
Monifa/DrakmaFIN
Monifa/Kilunzi
Khara/Zamba
Sungus/Gaspard
Nathifa/Etawa
Na'an/RakeshFIN
Na'an/RakeshFIN
Na'an/RaphaFIN
Na'an/RakeshFIN
Monifa/Mlinzi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:28 pm
All of my guys are looking for plots! Go HERE to see them.
I'm also looking for quickie RPs!
Quote:
User Image
Name: Siria'zaar
Pride: Rogue, to Firekin?
Personality: Blank slate! I imagine her as a bold lioness. Maybe with a bit of sass. Fiercely independent, a bit rough around the edges. Irunno.
Want: I'd like to send her to the Firekin! Maybe some rogue interaction to send her there? A joining duel? I wouldn't be opposed to a mate, once she gets there (maybe a fling, Idunno what I want with her, yet)
Do not Want:Death, Pride offers

Quote:
User Image
Name: Björt
Pride: Stormborn!
Personality: It could be difficult to pin down Björt's personality in brief; he has the tendency to be on many parts of the personality spectrum. When alone, the lion is rather quiet and observant, curious about all the little details of the world around him. When with others, however, he tends to follow his namesake--he is bright and friendly and unabashedly forward. He may come off as a bit too 'friendly,' at times, but the lion doesn't mean any harm. Probably.
Want: I'd love some SB plots! He's a bard, and not afraid to get in your face. He'd be up for flings, and maybe a mate.
Do not Want:Death, New pride

Quote:
User Image
Name: Nkeli
Pride: Aka'mleli
Personality: A bit shy, a bit untrusting(save for Sota, her avian companion). Other than that, I haven't worked her out much.
Want: JRP! Any sort of RP to flesh her out would be nice. A mate, eventually.
Do not Want: Death, Flings, New pride.

Quote:
User Image
Name: Anemone(Zambradi'Moyo when in Swampies)
Personality:A pretty blank slate... Prolly rather quiet and meek, but energetic and peppy around those she knows well. idk.
Plots: I want to send her to the swampies. Other than that, none.
Want: A fling on the way to the swampies is a possibility c:
Do not Want: Death, Maiming, Mate.

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:11 pm
User Image
For Bakari mehbeh? She's a bit nuts, and she talks in riddles. She's not really mean, but she lacks a lot of empathy. lol. She likes to observe, and her movements can seem sort of robotic, or as if she doesn't understand. She doesn't realize boundaries, and so she could hurt someone without understanding that what she was doing was causing pain.

Maybe a fling? If we can think up a plot idea  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:42 pm
For Nathifa;
User Image
Gili is a bit of a stick in the mud and loves his routine. it would do well for him to be involved with someone more carefree and friendly. Someone to soften him up and expose the teddy bear within. =3  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:10 pm
Buffy_the_Bloody

Greyscaleyeah! She's preeetty c: And it would be interesting to have them meet. Bakari is very much a sweet, suave, princely sort of lion, and he'd be a little puzzled by her personality. I'd love to play them~

F a y t h - x

D'aaaw! He's such a cutie! She'd definitely try to soften him up a bit~ Wanna play them together and see how they go? <3  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:19 pm
Monochrome interaction, go go go~

If your Bakari would like to meet my grey-scale leopardess Chilali, then it should happen. If not, that's fine. c:

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:26 pm
Sure thing. =3 I'll start up something and post it soon.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:49 pm
Haha okay! Would you like to start something, or should I?  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:34 pm
I was wondering if Bakari would be up for a meeting with my girl Coeur? She's new to the rogue lands and could use some interactions. She's also single but I'm not really in a huge hurry to mate her off/fling her. Though, if they got along and stuff who knows. C:

Her personality: Coeur is true to her name, she has a lot of heart! No matter what she does, she does it full force. Never one to turn down a sparring match or adventure, Coeur likes to take life by the horns. However, she has a sweet and gentle side that can sometimes be her downfall. She wears her heart on her sleeve and is often tricked by people because she will do anything to see someone happy. However, should someone hurt her family members or someone she cares about she will gladly rip them to pieces. The reason why she left her pride was because she had no idea who she was or what she wanted in life. She thought that if she came to the rogue lands she would eventually find out what she was supposed to be--who she was supposed to be. Coeur has no idea where this journey will lead her but she is ready and open to what it has in store for her.

oo DeD

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:14 pm
Schicksalswende

That'd be awesome! She's preeetty~ <3 I'd love for them to meet. You think you could start?

Buffy_the_Bloody

If you could, that'd be awesome c:

~Kiana_Nala~

Sure! It'd be interesting for them to meet. He'd be intrigued by her. Could see them being friends, for sure~

Added a few more c:  

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:17 am
Ya know, Imry might find happiness in the Pirates maybe. Pretty laid back pride that let's them do what they like, except when they have to go pirating.

I'll start something up for Bakari and Cara  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:59 pm
I'm not sure if he meets to color specifications, i'd have to ask [ Unless you know XD ] But would Bakari possibly be interested in joining the Motoujamii? I have a female there that I would really like to start looking for a mate for.

Soleil is related to quite a few Firekin so i'm hoping to find her a mate outside the pride.

I'm still kinda of getting used to the Firekin so forgive me lack of information D:

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:05 am
May I ask what your new pirate boy's gonna be like?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:30 am
I would like to steal Monifa RPs from your brains! X3 I miss her.  

laefe

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:40 pm
Good luck with Urit! I have her half-sister. biggrin  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items