Submit

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:35 am
ONE BIG OLE RECOVERY THREAD!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:35 am
RP Ready:
The following SoA have at least 4 RPs and are ready for a fling.
Some might have a mate/fling in the works, please remind me.
Others will be indicated as free or taken!

User Image Rogue, open for mate or fling.
User Image Rogue, open for fling.
User Image Rogue, open for fling.
User Image Rogue, open for mate.

To Be RP Ready:
The following SoA have solos planned and will eventually have 4 RPs.

User Image User Image User Image
User Image  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:38 am
General RP and Plots
Quote:
User ImageUser ImageBlank slate! Will be posting in the open joining thread soon, and then he'll need any kind of Aka'mleli RP! I would like to sort out both their personalities.

Quote:

User ImageCool and collected, (and a little snarky) Jalidi is looking for any kind of RP! Family stuff, or something if another God or SoA happened to get lost in the snow. XD

Quote:
User ImageUser ImagePillow! His namesake. He is exactly as he looks- a big, fluffy, fat male who loves company and is happy to help anyone who comes along. Recently, he has had himself a bit of a rough fall from a cliff, and as a result is walking around with a bit of a limp and an open injury on his paw that isn't healing very well. Still, he doesn't complain about it and will continue to help other SoA if they need it. He's had other litters but hasn't been made aware of all of them. For the most part, he wants to be a kind, loving father, he just needs the chance. I would be happy with some flings with him. Or random encounters. He's SUPER SWEET and would never do anything to hurt another. His companion he named after himself due to a weird similarity between them. >>

Quote:
User ImageNafsi is by no means a shy creature: she is strong-willed and very out-going, her belief in herself driving her forward. She feels she has a strong connection to the spirits, even so young, and shares what she believes to be the wishes of the spirits to her brothers and sisters like someone might brag about a great soccer game goal in our lives. She’s still young, after all.

Her pride disbanded and now she's a little lost. She's not sure what she's supposed to do with herself without her dear pride, and fears she will no longer be able to hear the spirits. Naturally, she's a bit angry about the whole thing.

Quote:
User ImageSikio is a little clumsy, but she doesn't let it slow her down. She loves to run and jump, exploring every aspect of her pride. Even when she looks over the same places, she finds something new to entertain her. It's a nice set up. She lives in the pridelands, happy as a clam. That being said, she has no intention of leaving said pride anytime soon.

I have no real idea on what I'm looking for with her, so show me what you got. Like I said before, she won't leave her pride, but someone in it who takes a liking to her is totally welcome!

Quote:
User ImageUser ImageShe is nothing like her father, Jeraha, and enjoys making friends whenever possible. About the only thing she inherited from her dear old dad is his large size- she is a massive female, and every bit as strong as she looks. Not at all put off by her unusual size, she still hopes to make friends with damn near everyone around her. She is a noble, proud and courageous creature, set to protect anyone who might need her help, whether or not they know her. So maybe she got that from her father as well, just without the snark attached.

She's fairly open to all plots. Obviously, she's not the type to be taken advantage of. Foiling an attempt to take said advantage, however, would be hilarious.

Quote:
User ImageOlaf lived for a long time with a female he loved very much. When she ran off to lead a life different from the pillaging ways he believed in, he vowed to never again fall for another female, deciding they all had to be just as dishonest as the one he had loved. Regardless of his distaste of females in terms of love, he is a very loyal lion who treats others in his pride with respect, even if they have the wrong naughty bits. His pride is more important to him than his own feelings, and he'll begrudgingly get along with any of the pride's females, though he doesn't see himself mating with them in more than a fling situation. He is a cocky, smug animal who can be hard to deal with, though moreso if you're someone outside the pride. He likes to brag and sings about his various exploits, and can be quite loud without anyone asking him to speak. He loves a challenge and can't say no to one. For the most part, he is not a mean or stoic animal, and can be fun to be around, usually the one trying to pump the others up before any kind of task. In that regard, he can be likable. Just as long as you don't mind someone who might talk your ear off if given half a chance.

Quote:
User ImageUser ImageShe is cold and shy, oftentimes hiding rather than engaging in conversation with other lions. She doesn't like confrontation and really hates to interact with mortals in her non-illusion form. Something in her mind tells her that other animals hate her when she's in her God form, leaving her a little paranoid. Even being around other Gods makes her nervous. Sometimes she thinks she's not very good at being a god, as her domain is something isolated. Isidomu is her only friend, a baby Ibex whose mother she MAY have eaten.

Friends! And others who absolutely terrify her. >>

Quote:
User Image He's a good hearted lion with no desire to hurt others without proper reason. That being said, he's still an extremely capable fighting and will kick the crap out of anyone who threatens the home he loves so very much. Seriously. He'll end you. With the pride gone, Jethro is a little... stuck. He doesn't know where his mate has gone and is feeling very gloomy. Some pats on the back would be lovely, though he won't take another mate. (Until I find out what's going on with his old one. >> )

Quote:
User ImageUser ImageRandajali is based off Megamind from.... Megamind. If you couldn't tell, I mean. That being the case, he has a very similar personality to the blue villain/hero.

Basically, he grew up very closed off from the rest of the rogue lands, never really learning what it means to be a proper lion. As a cub, he was found by a small band of misfits who, upon taking pity for him and his companion, decided to bring him along their adventures. They were a small group of lions who stole, lied and cheated to survive. Things Randa picked up on as he grew older. However, as Randa aged, he started to find their tricks too bland. Too boring. So when he felt ready, he left the group, off to start his own life of crime.

Crime with flare!

Quote:
User ImageUser ImageShang is very stern and loves to train. He feels compelled to make sure he's strong, so his family will always remain protected. When he was a cub, he used to be much more unsure and playful, but that all changed as he aged and began to wonder about the dangers all around them. It made him paranoid, at first, until he realized he was a strong animal and could stand against threats, rather than hide from them.

I would love him to find a mate who would help him find his more playful side once more. Someone sweet, or gentle. Someone in the Pridelands, his home.

Quote:
User ImageHe is an extremely creative creature who vastly enjoys making others happy through his stories and doodles in the dirt. Particularly children, though not in a “I’m going to take you back to my cave and show you a good time” kind of way. Simmer down. He’s just a teddy bear when it comes to the young, always trying to make them entertained. This being the case, he’s usually considered a good teacher, though really he much prefers simply making them laugh than instructing them.

Quote:
User ImageShe's basically a blank slate, like so many other SoA I own. xD I can say that she's a very sweet, determined little lioness who enjoys the water, obviously, and loves her family a great deal. She prefers spending time with other animals, rather than being alone. Other than that, I've got nothing for her. >>

Quote:
User ImageNeeds a Joining RP for the Bahari!

Quote:
User ImageNeeds a Joining RP for the Na'vi!

Quote:
User ImageNeeds a Joining RP for the Pirates!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:39 am
Suka'fumo RP

Quote:
User ImageUser ImageBwana is a kind, strong ruler who looks after his pride to the best of his abilities. Due to running off when he was a cub and engaging in various naughty activities, he has a bit of a wild streak to him and sometimes feels a bit restless as ruler. He is large and can come across as a very intelligent, if not a little oblivious lion. He has recently had a litter with his queen and welcomed new members to the pride.

Looking for: Pride RP, Confrontations, plots, family RP. Rogue RP is totally fine- you do not have to be a member of the pride to RP with him!

Quote:
User ImageHe is a bright, thoughtful male who hopes to change the pride for the better. He believes the color differences should end, though he knows the pride might not be ready for something so drastic. He understands his father's reluctance to abolish the practice altogether, though he doesn't agree with it. Sometimes, the hard choices just needed to be made, not danced around.

He is charming and kind, with a bit of a sarcastic undertone thanks to his mother. Also thanks to her, he is not someone who can be taken advantage of easily. She taught him to be the very strong, independent male he is, while retaining that kindness that sometimes made his father a target to be used.

Looking for: Pride RP, family RP, friends, mate.

Quote:
User Imagehe is a flighty thing who has no ties to the rogue lands. Sometimes it seems as though she is not completely together, though she can become more grounded and... normal... when around someone she knows very well. It's a struggle for her to keep her thoughts in order and can often be seen considering very odd things. Her destination is the SUKA'FUMO at the moment. Someone from there would be great.

Looking for: Joining RP, flings, mate

Quote:
User ImageShe's obsessed with rank and likes to consider herself the top of the food chain, even though she's only an attendant and isn't actually that important. Still, she is a second paw to the king and, in that regard, does deserve a bit of respect. She works with her brother, both of whom got lost one day as cubs and were separated from their father. Soon after that, they were found by Bwana, who took pity on them and returned to his pride with them, raising them as his own until they were large enough to fend for themselves. She is a cowardly sort, more inclined to use her brain than her claws. Mostly, she wants to get ahead, but isn't quite talented enough to pull it off.

Notes: I'd be open for mostly anything. I would prefer at least one cub to stay in the pride with her. She will not leave the pride, as she is in LOVE with it.

Quote:
User ImageUser ImageA theatrical male, he was destined to become a player from the very beginning. Happy and playful, he never seems to take anything seriously and enjoys gossiping about just about everything going on inside and outside the pride. It's hard to know what his real feelings are, as he tends to mask them behind his happiness. Being the illegitimate son of the king, Borachio has had to deal with the nobles scorning him for some time. Nowadays, it's met with almost enjoyment.

Notes: I would LOVE him to make babies/have a mate with a noble, just because I think it would be a kick in the pants for the rest of the high class. I would be happy with anything, though, even rogue flings. The cubs do not have to stay in the pride, but I would like at least one to hang around with daddy if they are destined to part ways.

Quote:
User ImageHe's an idiot, but amazing at making things. I don't have much for him because I haven't RPed him yet. He will be joining the Suka'Fumo and I would love a RP to help him get there.

Looking for: Mate, Joining RP.

Quote:
User ImageCopy/paste: His personality isn't fleshed out yet. That being said, he can end up just about anywhere, in any pride/concept pride that might need cubs. I wouldn't be against hauling his purple a** to Suka'Fumo, should he find a nice lady to take with him. -wink wink- But he's still open to any kind of offer.

Quote:
User ImageHe's a war council member and a close friend to Bwana. He, however, does not consider himself such, despite the many times the king has told him to relax and act friendly around him. Fara can't get his duty out of his head, and guards his king with all his life. Very formal and stoic, he can come across as cold and even mean, usually snapping at others if they get to close to the king's den. This has been even more common with the new cubs to look out for. Still, deep down, he is a gentle soul.

Notes: I would love him to meet a nice lady to take back to the pride with him.

Quote:
User ImageHis personality isn't fleshed out yet. That being said, he can end up just about anywhere, in any pride/concept pride that might need cubs. I wouldn't be against hauling his purple a** to Suka'Fumo, should he find a nice lady to take with him. -wink wink- But he's still open to any kind of offer.

Quote:
User ImageLalaith is a somewhat reserved lion who doesn't like to make himself the center of attention, like so many other lions in his pride enjoy so much. He is a reserved, intellectual type and rather enjoys teaching others more than he does making a spectacle of himself. Still, he loves his home and likes to watch the others perform, sometimes wishing he could be as free-spirited as they all are. Despite being shy, he is a very sweet little bumbler, and has a noble air about him. Something in his eyes lets anyone he speaks to know that they are safe with him around, even while he trips over every tiny rock and twig.

Notes: I would love for the cubs to stay in the pride- it could use a member boost of non-purple. They don't all have to stay, naturally, and I'm willing to talk about it.

Quote:
User ImageShe is a sweet, smart female who loves to teach the youngins of the pride. A recent addition to the place, she lives there with her mate and their family. Her children are adols now, and she's filled with pride to see them moving to do their own things. Still, she's a bit lonely at times and could use some friends to help her get through the agony that comes with letting your little ones go.

Looking for: Pride RP Rogue RP is totally fine- you do not have to be a member of the pride to RP with her!

Quote:
User ImageUser ImageIntelligent and down to earth, she's more fond of practical games than those that require day-dreaming. Running around playing tag isn't her cup of tea. What she really likes to do is play fun question games or things that require thought. Hide and seek works pretty well too, as she can deduce mentally where each other participant might be hiding.

She likes to practice hunting, hoping to one day be as good as her father. With her pride recently disbanded, she has been looking for a new home. So a joining RP would be lovely! I would ADORE a mate/fling of some kind.

Quote:
User ImageNew baby! She's a blank slate and a groundling <3

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:40 am
The RP List:
Mine | Yours | The RP Title/Link | Type | Status
* = being used in breeding
/ = Already used

Aberforth | Kibela | Hero of the Day? | Finished

Abin | Ochieng | Spare some Food? | General | Ongoing

Angusho | Dinah | Hello Little Girl | Finished
Angusho | Sihiri | Run and Tell That | Finished
Angusho | Fuja | Lazy Lazy Lazy | Finished

Arisia | Nquma | Isidomu Trials Part 3 | Solo | Finished

Bavu | Shai | Jungle Fever | Finished

Borachio | Pur'jed | Well Aren't You... Cute | General | Finished
Borachio | Beatrice & Stella Rosa | Sudden Adjustments | Fling | Ongoing
Borachio | Derasan | So, Like, I Heard This Rumor | General | Ongoing
Borachio | Yhina | I Like Your Purple | General | Ongoing
Borachio | Hinekiri | He is Not Great Who is Not Greatly Good | Finished

Bro'Dee | Nquma | Isidomu Trials Part 4 | Solo | Finished

Bwana | Jio | The King and the Auberon | Finished
Bwana | Tamu | Pretty In Pink | Finished
Bwana | Hinekiri | A change of scenery | Finished
Bwana | Melda & Misri | To Be Or Not To Be... A Pride Member | Finished
Bwana | Coeur | Gentleman, Gentle lady, How do you do? | Finished
Bwana | Ardeshir | What's in a Name? | Finished
Bwana & Borachio | Parisette | Some Are Born Great | Family | Ongoing
Bwana | Miroslav | tba | General | Ongoing

Chapeo | Banquo | Untitled | Joining | Ongoing

Dagnir | Natsu | Of Muses | Finished

Dex | Nquma & Seze | Isidomu Trials Part 7 | Solo | Finished

Dimbwi | Jua | Sunny Mud Puddles | Finished

Dromio | Dulce | Showing You Around | Breeding | Finished
Dromio | Dulce | A Cozy Retreat | Breeding | Ongoing
Dromio | Imani | Alone Time? Ha! | Joining | Ongoing

Eusi | Irit | You Kinda Suck | Finished

Farasikali | Valkerie | Visit Me For Things... | General | Ongoing

Fetina | Kyoko | Timeless Searching | General | Ongoing

Hamaji | Nila | Come With Me | Joining RP | Ongoing

Haramia | Asha | Dance like there's no one watching | Finished
Haramia | Ani | What do you mean weird? | Finished

Jeraha | Shukriyya | Flash Waters | ??? | Ongoing
Jeraha | Suoh & Weusi | Unleach your inner Dragon! | General | Ongoing
Jeraha | Fenja | HELP! | Finished

Jethro | ??? | Welcome! | Joining | Ongoing

Kavu | Vere | The meek will inherit the earth | Finished
Kavu | Moja | Injury? What Injury? | Finished
Kavu | Moyo | Findings in the savanna | Finished

Kisikusiki | Nquma | Isidomu Trials Part 5 | Solo | Finished

Lalaith | Aolani | ADVENTURE TIME...Be Careful Though | Mate? | Ongoing
Lalaith | Raziela | NOBLE!? | General | Ongoing
Lalaith | Citro | Bright Colors | General | Ongoing

Mafahali | Kaiolohia | Let's Have Us Some Fun | Finished

Manar | Kibela | Lazy Days | Finished

Meanlook | Petaldancer | A Good Day Indeed | Finished

Mito | Nquma | Isidomu Trials Part 8 | Solo | Finished
Mito | Valetudo'Sero | I HATE the Wind! | Finished

Nafsi'Takasa | Mazi | One sacrifice to another... err | General | Ongoing

Nquma | Zimran | Cold climb | General | Ongoing
Nquma | Funanya | Ah... Hello... | General | Ongoing
Nquma | Seze | Isidomu Trials Part 1 | Solo | Finished*
Nquma | Seze | Isidomu Trials Part 2 | Solo | Finished*
Nquma | Arisia | Isidomu Trials Part 3 | Solo | Finished*
Nquma | Bro'Dee | Isidomu Trials Part 4 | Solo | Finished*
Nquma | Kisikusiki | Isidomu Trials Part 5 | Solo | Finished*
Nquma | Seze | Isidomu Trials Part 6 | Solo | Finished*
Nquma | Dex & Seze | Isidomu Trials Part 7 | Solo | Finished*
Nquma | Mito | Isidomu Trials Part 8 | Solo | Finished*
Nquma | Seze | Isidomu Trials Part 9 | Solo | Finished*

Nuka | Pyrrhus | Little Brothers | Family | Ongoing

Olaf | Ataji | Idle Chatter | General | Ongoing
Olaf | Ru | Bum Reviews | General | Ongoing

Quaashie | Tibu | Wandering the Borders | Finished

Rai | Valse | Black Pride Landers | Finished

Randa | Salusale | Prank Me | General | Ongoing

Shangwe | Imara | Happy Shiny People | JRP | Finished

Shikamana | Phedre | A Simple Game | Finished
Shikamana | Olayinka | We Get Along So Well | Finished

Seze | Nquma | Isidomu Trials Part 1 | Solo | Finished*
Seze | Nquma | Isidomu Trials Part 2 | Solo | Finished*
Seze | Nquma | Isidomu Trials Part 6 | Solo | Finished*
Seze | Dex & Nquma | Isidomu Trials Part 7 | Solo | Finished*
Seze | Nquma | Isidomu Trials Part 9 | Solo | Finished
Seze | Peya Tsea | In the Jungle | General | Ongoing
Seze | Vinata | Morning sister! | General | Ongoing
Seze | Tsteu | [I Know What'll Brighten Your Day | Breeding | Ongoing*

Ubawa | Kaishori | Set Ablaze |Finished Duel
Ubawa | Kibela | Ready to be a firekin |Finished Duel
Ubawa | Yuuko | Duel |Finished Duel
Ubawa | Azar | My Sibling | Finished

Ukukwi | Chaesha | An Impressive Kill | Finished

Vtla | Hanaa | Opps... | Finished

Vuvi | Laz | Sliding Through Life | Finished
Vuvi | Jino | Slithering Through Life | Finished

Walimi | Biti | From a Mother to her Child | Meta | Ongoing

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:41 am
RP link not on the list above? Please let me know! You can use the form if you like!

[b]HEY IDIOT[/b]
[size=10][b]Link:[/b]
[b]Between:[/b]
[b]Info:[/b] (Was this for a breeding, or general? Joining?)[/size]

Did we have a plot going on? A breeding of some sort? Well, let me know! I may have forgotten it!

[b]YO DUMMY[/b]
[size=10][b]Plot Info:[/b]
[b]Between:[/b]
[/size]

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:41 am
Missing Info
I lost my parent information for all my staff customs,
along with some new cubs, too.
Some I've just forgotten. >>
If any of these SoA look familiar, let me know about their families!
I need mostly parent names. XD
And if they've grown.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image

New Lot, mostly here for name reveal, but I will take information on their families, too!

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User ImageUser Image User Image User Image
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:43 am
For Me

Quote:
User Image Name: Hayawani
Spirit Name: I DON'T KNOW
Clan: Windo
Spirit Animal: Giraffe
Desired Rank: Healer
Personality: She is basically a blank slate, never RPed, but I imagine she would be very gentle and easy-going. She would like to use her strange bone marking as more of a teaching tool than anything else.

Quote:
User ImagePosted for the Syntyi Puuhun
Name: Laini
Desired Rank: Grazer
Personality: Blank slate, basically. XD
History: She had a loving family, but has since decided to try and find her own path.
Extra:

Quote:
User ImagePosted for the Syntyi Puuhun
Name: Dumekijicho
Desired Rank: Guard
Personality: Kind of silly, but extremely loyal and always willing to do what he needs to for the creatures he loves.
History: None! He's a blank slate. XD Meant to be a familiar for my Woody SoA, but I think this place would be good for him.
Extra:

Quote:
User ImagePosted for Kapūkolu Ikaika
Name: Gennadios
Meaning: n/a
Original or Joining: Joining
Personality: A blank slate, but loves to fight and was born to protect those he loves.

Extra:
Reason: He simply felt the clan could be home, and he wants to fight to keep them safe, if need be. :

Quote:
I have Huru, who I'd like to be an Aurora and Jimena who I would like to see as a nightess. Huru would be newly joining, but Jimena could be an original. XD

( Nyota-Wasomaji )

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:45 am
Blank Slates  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:46 am
reserved  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:57 am
It will be open after this.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 4:09 pm
This is open!  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 9:48 am
heart  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 11:15 am
i have a WD interested with yours. lemme know if your interested  

lee the wolf

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

troll toll

Bashful Bookworm

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 11:28 am
I want to do something with Olaf! I have a million billion Vikings though so I don't know which one would be fun for you. D: I have some lions that are going to be involved in the upcoming metadramas if you're into that, and I also have some lions that might just make good bros for him. Gunnar would be a pretty good bro friend for Olaf, he likes friendly challenges and sparring with his bros. He also likes catnip.

I also have this lady, she's a blank slate but if you're interested in plotting something with one of your hyena boys she's extremely purple. Or if you're just interested in a plotless fling I can rack up some RPs for her.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff