Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Stormborn plots + Let Tindra do your hair! *~* Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

troll toll

Bashful Bookworm

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:27 am
I NO LONGER KNOW WHATS GOING ON AHHHH maybe I will try to organize this

please post if we have an old rp/plot dangling or something

Also some of these lions (probably all) are now adults and SOME OF THEM I DO NOT REMEMBER WHO THEIR PLOTS WERE WITH oh my god

Spotlight: The Hairstylist
User Image

Quote:
Name: Tindra (Unplotted) (Open to flings)
About: Tindra was born in the pride and takes being a thrall very seriously. She is the best thrall ever and loves her pride to death. She thinks of herself very highly, and considers herself a very important ladies' maid. She can get incredibly bossy with other thralls and even Freeborn that she considers wimpy and pathetic. Tindra has a passion for hairstyling and loves to fix up manes and fur. Someone has to clean the bloodcrust out of your mane after viking and fix your braids, right? THAT SOMEONE IS TINDRA.
Looking for: Girl talk. Females of any station for hair-doing and other ladylike activities. Big strong manly men in need of someone to fix up their manes are more than welcome as well! People to boss around. Possibly a fling or mate, although Tindra would really like a proper husband just like the Freeborn... a hyena husband, of course sweatdrop , but still. Not looking for her to get beaten up or maimed or anything. Tindra belongs to Captain Erling (a gift from Aesir!), and he frowns on people messing with his thrall.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:29 am
THE LADIES

User Image

Quote:
Name: Lena (Married, not looking)
About: Lena is a mild-tempered and meek lioness. She's very fond of her husband, overlooking his faults. Lena often thinks less than charitable thoughts about Runa, but tries to avoid confrontations at all costs. Note: while Lena believes politics are for males, she is mated to a Gunne-loyalist and tends to believe what he tells her.
Looking for: General RP or family RP of any kind, RP with people that have unkind things to say about her husband Thorgrim or Gunne. Any kind of awkward RP related to Gunne/Aesir to throw the poor girl out of her depth would be awesome. She has a mate so no fling offers please.

User Image

Quote:
Name: Runa (Married, not looking)
About: Runa is a domineering and obnoxious lioness. She doesn't care who is in charge, as long as she and her mate Kjar are respected and have power. Runa is a schemer, but she's not one to risk her own pretty hide and would never do anything that might get her in danger. So, Aesir is likely quite safe from her machinations unless the balance of power shifts to favor the old loyalists. Runa takes delight in steamrollering meeker lions, especially her wimpy sister.
Looking for: Friends/frenemies. Any chance to put her b***h pants on. Drama to become embroiled in.

User Image

Quote:
Name: Bilijo (Married, not looking)
About: Bilijo is extremely overweight and considered rather unattractive to boot. However, it is her personality that truly shines. Bilijo is, simply put, dreadful. She's a heinous b***h to other females, and violently jealous of any female that has a mate. Bilijo's a somewhat loose woman, and doesn't care if a male has a mate. She wants to seduce men, so that one will become her fairytale prince for ever and ever and ever. She just succeeded in that.
Looking for: Now that she has a husband she (probably) won't stray, but back-RP of failed seductions would be lolz. Catfights with other ladies. Hilarity.

User Image

Quote:
Name: Räven ("Fox-woman" in Finnish) (Open to flings)
About: PRIESTESS. Had some illegit cubs with Aesir once upon a time. Räven is a mysterious lioness. Formerly hailing from the forest, she considers herself part-spirit and is very in tune with the woods and the creatures that inhabit them. She is a passionate lioness, and frequently allows her instincts to rule over logic. While she has no real morals about sleeping with lions (even mated ones), neither is she manipulative or deceptive. She has no patience for silly social games.
Looking for: Family RP PLEASE. Other than that, honestly, I don't really know. Anything that sounds fun. I MIGHT be willing to fling her, but I will be very picky with this. :I

User Image

Quote:
Name: Mopani'lo (Mated, not looking)
About: A Thrall, Mopani was minding her own business when Taraxa hit her over the head with a rock and dragged her back to clean up his mess. Thoroughly disgusted with Stormborn males in general and Taraxa in particular, Mopani has taken a female mate and is quite happy raising a passel of cubs with her. She has a sharp tongue and a smartass attitude when dealing with most pride members. Mopani is good at slithering out of the way of violent lions to avoid beatings.
Looking for: RP with other thralls and anything that sounds fun, especially opportunities to troll people/sass people/make people uncomfortable with little risk to herself. I'd rather not have her beaten to a bloody pulp but if you have a plot idea where she gets beaten ask and I'll think about it.

User Image

Quote:
Name: Ormarr (Open to flings)
About: While trying to rescue her nephew Erskine from the pride, Ormarr was captured. She is now a thrall.
Looking for: Ormarr has a possible mate planned, so. Probably not a mate. Open to any kind of thrall RP, including her getting beaten up or whatever. Poor Ormarr. I MIGHT be open to flings, but I will be very picky, since I own a male myself that would look pretty fn awesome with her. >> Any fling babies of hers I want to remain thralls at least while Njal is in power.

User Image

Quote:
Name: Sabah (Married, not looking)
About: Former Dawnwalker, Sabah is a nice enough girl with a prankster spirit. She's going to be the wife of Gunnar for uh. A while. She's not thrilled about it though. Gunnar's brother tried to claim her as a thrall, and Gunnar stepped in and claimed her as a wife instead.
Looking for: Any kind of pridal interaction. New friends? Enemies? Fights? Anything. She's bewildered and intimidated by her new pride at the moment so anything would be great.

User Image

Quote:
Name: Anima (Looking for mate plot)
About: A nice but naive lioness, Anima has been captured and knocked up by Voldemaras.
Looking for: A love! Anima will be a thrall and knocked up by Vol. Once she's in the pride I want a Reaver (or higher) male to fall in love with her despite her low position ... only to eventually grow tired of her and scorn her. DAWWWW.

User Image

Quote:
Name: Tasnim (Married, not looking)
About: Tasnim recently joined with some family from the U'W. She came looking for a mate and family in a pride where she wasn't blood-related to almost all of the available lions.
Looking for: Friends/enemies, plots? Any kind of roleplay really that will help flesh her out. She's woefully underplayed. She does have a future mate plot so no flings/mate offers please.

User Image

Quote:
Name: Iida (that's iida) (Unplotted) (Open to flings)
About: Captured by Erling and given to Aino as a gift, this cheetah will be running errands and such for her healer mistress. She's very intimidated by all of the large and frightening lions.
Looking for: Friends/enemies, thrall RP, chores, maybe a love interest? Anything.

User Image

Quote:
Name: Gitte (Unplotted) (Open to flings)
About: One of Tazira's (and Mopani's) cubs. Was a nice cub. Currently, blank slate.
Looking for: Any kind of PLOT PLEASE, PREFERABLY A LULZ ONE. I would not object to her becoming a saltwife.

User Image

Quote:
Name: Sehvi (I forgot who her mate plot was with?!)
About: Sehvi is a big girl, and delights in being a bully. She wants to be the Warlord someday, but might settle for becoming a Captain. She recently became one of the last female Reavers, just before Njal's ascent to Warlord, and is a bit tetchy about how female Reavers are being treated.
Looking for: Any kind of plots or RP, really, with the exception of mushy stuff. Sehvi's not mushy. Cubless flings okay.

User Image

Quote:
Name: Tindra (Unplotted) (Open to flings)
About: Tindra was born in the pride and takes being a thrall very seriously. She is the best thrall ever and loves her pride to death. She thinks of herself very highly, and considers herself a very important ladies' maid. She can get incredibly bossy with other thralls and even Freeborn that she considers wimpy and pathetic. Tindra has a passion for hairstyling and loves to fix up manes and fur. Someone has to clean the bloodcrust out of your mane after viking and fix your braids, right? THAT SOMEONE IS TINDRA.
Looking for: Girl talk. Females of any station for hair-doing and other ladylike activities. Big strong manly men in need of someone to fix up their manes are more than welcome as well! People to boss around. Possibly a fling or mate. Not looking for her to get beaten up or maimed or anything. Tindra belongs to Captain Erling, and he frowns on people messing with his thrall.

User Image

Quote:
Name: Svala (Unplotted)
About: One of Kazul's mystery cubs. Blank slate. Currently in exile in the woods with most of her family.
Looking for: Anything!

User Image

Quote:
Name: Tyg (Unplotted)
About: Daughter of Hinoko and his saltwife Jezebeth. Blank slate.

User Image

Quote:
Name: ??? (Unplotted)
About: Daughter of Taraxa and Bilijo. Blank slate.

troll toll

Bashful Bookworm

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100

troll toll

Bashful Bookworm

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:31 am
THE DUDES

User Image

Quote:
Name: Erling (Mate plot, not looking)
About: Erling is an older Stormborn that has mostly traditional views. He is a Captain, and was quite happily married until his wife's death some seasons ago. Although Erling frowns on females becoming reavers and other newfangled things, he believes all of the pride's members should be respected even if they aren't cut out for battle. Even though Erling is a bit stodgy, he's very fond of all members of the pride. He's interested in playing matchmaker between some good Stormborn boys and Freeborn girls.
Looking for: New and old friends, RP with other grouchy older Stormborn, to intimidate a few youngsters/weaklings, A CHANCE TO PLAY MATCHMAKER<3, general pride RP. Not looking for flings, he's not the type. Also not looking for a mate, trying a plot out!

User Image

Quote:
Name: Gaved (Married, not looking)
About: Gaved is a d**k. Believing himself Thorgrim's favorite son, Gaved takes pride in being loud, obnoxious, and bloodthirsty at all times. He loves fighting, females, and occasionally getting blackout drunk off fermented fruit. Gaved is extremely scornful of female reavers and anyone that is less of a warrior than he himself. Stormborn (and to a lesser extent Freeborn) being the only worthwhile creatures in the world, he considers thralls and any outlanders he encounters to be fair game for his amusement and will be ruthless, sadistic and cruel with them if the mood strikes him. This lion is quite fond of harassing pride lions he sees as weaklings, particularly male lions that have chosen to remain Freeborn rather than prove themselves in battle. Gaved would be ecstatic to discover a gay lion and be able to bully them mercilessly, and is a bit sad that he hasn't managed that yet. EVENTUALLY, SOMEDAY, Gaved may learn that there is more to life than being a huge a*****e, have a cathartic experience of some sort, and become a goody two-shoes, but that day is not today. Maybe he'll be righteously smitten instead. He definitely deserves it.
Looking for: Other dickish friends, general pride/family RP, all sorts of drama, a chance to belittle and/or intimidate people, bro RP with other bros, females to reject him and try to deinflate his ego. Someday I would love him to find a gay Stormborn to pick on, only for said gay Stormborn to pound his face into the ground, forever traumatizing him and wounding his ego. If you need a nasty, horrible reaver for any plots/RPs, he's your guy. He definitely would like to terrorize some outlanders/thralls! He would fling ICly up down front to back and sideways, but I'm plotting on him having a bunch of bastards with a thrall to the HORROR and SHAME of his family, so I don't want him having any fling kids right now.

User Image

Quote:
Name: Gunnar (Married, not looking)
About: Gunnar is a simple fellow that enjoys his lot in life. He likes fighting, especially dueling with other Stormborn. He likes good food, good catnip, and good friends. Thanks to his upbringing he is leery of females becoming reavers, but has softened up a bit since spending time with Zsaria. Gunnar is very loyal to whomever his Captain might be, and though he isn't particularly nasty on his own he would do cruel things if ordered to.
Looking for: General RP, family RP, bro RP, friends, viking RP, catnip RP. No flings or mate.

User Image

Quote:
Name: Halvar (Married, not looking)
About: Gunnar's son, Halvar realized at a young age that he wasn't going to be a great reaver. While he enjoys fighting and using his muscles, he isn't cruel and doesn't enjoy fighting those who can't fight back. Halvar vastly prefers raiding herds to fighting other lions, and will avoid vikings where he may have to harm innocent creatures f he can do so without looking like a weakling. Halvar has a noble spirit, though he hides it well.
Looking for: Friends/family/general RP, to go out on a viking and get squeamish, basically some chances to commit violence and realize that he doesn't much care for it. Girls flirting with him would be awesome, because he's quite enamored of a certain lioness and would be reduced to a stammering lump of awkwardness. No flings or his ladyfriend's dad would tear his face off.

User Image

Quote:
Name: Siki (Unplotted) (Open to flings)
About: Siki followed his brothers to the Stormborn! He's a nice enough lion for a Stormborn, although he can be tempted to pick on those weaker than him. He was raised to respect the ladies and will make a pleasant companion for any interested lionesses.
Looking for: Plots? Anything.

User Image

Quote:
Name: Samsen (Mate plot, not looking)
About: Samsen was captured by some Reavers as an adolescent. Right now he's your basic thrall, doing thrally stuff.
Looking for: General pride RP.

User Image

Quote:
Name: Aedel (Mate plot, not looking)
About: Former Captain turned Lawspeaker out of a sense of duty when the last of his brothers were killed viking.
Looking for: RP with anyone who might know him, Lawspeaker RP.

User Image

Quote:
Name: Erskine (Mate plot, not looking)
About: Son of Herryk and Pur, Erskine wanted to someday be a huge strong Stormborn warrior like his grandfather Aesir. Unfortunately, the balance of power shifted. Most recently he snuck into the pride and was captured as a thrall.
Looking for: He has a potential mate plot, so I'd rather no flings/mate offers. Flirting or cubless flings would be good. Also, he needs someone to 'capture' him. General thrall RP. Bitter complaining.

User Image

Quote:
Name: Somehow misplaced his name. (Unplotted)
About: Son of Hinoko and his wife Melinoe. Freeborn, blank slate.
Looking for: Anything a'tall!

User Image

Quote:
Name: Thorvald (Unplotted)
About: Son of Gaved and his former thrall (now saltwife) Stygg.
Looking for: General RP, anything fun.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:42 am
INCOMING: Need JRPs/plorts

User Image

Quote:
Name: Amarali (Looking for mate plot)
About: Her brothers joined the Stormborn, and she's following them! Amarali is a seer.
Looking for: Plot buddies, JRP. Other than following her brother Amarali doesn't have a ton going for her.

User Image

Quote:
Name: Fedha (Unplotted) (Open to flings)
About: An escaped slave, mostly a blank slate. Gaved is going to beat her up in the rogue lands, and she's going to follow him out of anger. Unsure if I want her to wind up being a reaver or stay freeborn.
Looking for: Plot buddies, JRP. Anything would be great, since she doesn't have anything going plotwise post-joining. I'm open to flings but they must have a plot attached.

User Image

Quote:
Name: Habari (Unplotted)
About: Immune to their disease, Habari left the K'A and joined the Pridelands as a bard. Her wanderings looking for stories have taken her to the borders of the pride, where she had a plot which fell through so now I don't really know what to do with her.
Looking for: Um, I don't know. Suggestions. Every plot I've ever had for her in all three prides has fallen through so I'm blanking on her pretty hard right now.

User Image

Quote:
Name: Varisa (Unplotted) (Open to flings)
About: Varisa's a d**k and fairly misogynistic to boot. He's going to challenge his way in and become a Reaver.
Looking for: First of all, a challenge! Anything. Opportunities to be dickish. Flings? Mate plots? I don't want boring mate plots please for the love of god, so no sweet simpering obedient females to cater to his every whim. I'm thinking I'd like this guy to have a saltwife or two.

User Image

Quote:
Name: Sigvat (Unplotted) (Open to flings)
About: Reaver jerk that nevertheless respects female Reavers. He's really just your standard average jerk, not an exceptionally huge ahole. Loves his sister. NOT a fan of Njal.
Looking for: Plots, general pride RP. Anything!

User Image

Quote:
Name: Raaka (Unplotted) (Open to flings)
About: Reaver. Brute. Vicious.
Looking for: JRP, plot ideas, backRP with anyone that might know him. Friends? Weaker lions to terrorize.

User Image

Quote:
Name: Anselm (Cubless flings ok)
About: Old blood. Freeborn. High-falutin' BEETCH. I'm planning on her falling into disgrace.
Looking for: JRP, backRP of her being a snooty horror and bossing others. Other bitchy lionesses to pal around with.

User Image

Quote:
Name: Orja (Unplotted) (Open to flings)
About: From an old thrall family, Orja is also a thrall. He was once the property of a female Reaver, but since her death he has been scrambling around trying to find someone new to take care of him.
Looking for: JRP, plot ideas, chores, to get knocked around, terrible misadventures, maybe flings? NOT looking for him to be freed ever, I have enough thralls that will be freed someday. Would really love to have some thrall-born babies.

troll toll

Bashful Bookworm

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100

troll toll

Bashful Bookworm

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:45 am
INCOMING: Need Plots

User Image

Quote:
Name: Manyara (Unplotted)
About: Very very VERY dumb, but sweet and loyal. Been a slave for most of her life. She had a litter years ago that has grown and moved on. Manyara's mom had a litter with someone other than her husband/mate and drove Manyara out to fend for herself. Other than that, her backstory is a blank (she was an adol custom), so she could actually be of Stormborn descent if that plot would be fun. She doesn't remember much about the pride of her birth.
Looking for: Just about anything. Thrall, or maybe a Reaver can take a shine to her and claim her as a wife? I'd like a happy retirement for her eventually, but I'm cool with her having a horrible mean master for a while.

User Image

Quote:
Name: Tahtisumu (aka "Tahti") (Unplotted)
About: Captured by Voldemaras along with her mother and sister, Tahti will grow up a thrall in the pride. Aw. I think she's going to grow up to be a hardheaded and rebellious girl.
Looking for: Plot ideas, encounters of any sort.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:46 am
INCOMING: Need Captors

User Image

Quote:
About: Blank slate, his sister was recently captured as a thrall. I'm considering having him follow her.
Looking for: Plot ideas please ... I don't want him captured unless there is some sort of plot however nebulous attached. I like my thrall characters, I don't just want them chucked into a stable. smile

User Image

Quote:
About: 100% blank slate.
Looking for: This one is a maybe - he's so pretty it makes me sad thinking of him as a slave, bu-bu-bu-but. ;__; Let me know if you have any really fun thrall plot ideas (or any non-SB ideas)

Quote:
Name:
About:
Looking for:

troll toll

Bashful Bookworm

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100

troll toll

Bashful Bookworm

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:47 am
Plotless Blank Slates

These guys are NOT in the pride, but if anyone has a plot that sounds interesting that I might fit one of them into, I would consider throwing them in!

User Image

Quote:
About: Blank slate.
Looking for: Anything that sounds fun.

User Image

Quote:

User Image

Quote:

User Image

Quote:
Name: I cannot for the LIFE OF ME remember this dude's name. (Unplotted)
About: Blank slate, although he does have relatives. Not born in the pride.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:48 am
Feel free to post any offers/reminders/etc, should take me a while to completely fill this out.  

troll toll

Bashful Bookworm

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:47 pm
Oooh! I've been wondering if its possible for Aino to have a thrall to help her with her healing >_> *eyes cheetah?*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:33 pm
Sure that sounds good! I remember we had talked about Erling bringing Aino a thrall as a present, would you be interested in doing it that way? XD  

troll toll

Bashful Bookworm

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:53 pm
BAHAHAHA.

Yes. I would love that. cool About as much as I love you! /excited that you're back

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:54 pm
ILU2 ; ; <3 I just got so fed up and frustrated with work/school/etc ffhhfhfh  

troll toll

Bashful Bookworm

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:28 pm
*shimmies in to look at the pretties* ^^ If you ever need someone for a challenge/jrp I'd be happy to help.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:48 pm
The number of SB you have shames me.  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items