Lady_Death
Captain

Demonic Nymph

25,175 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:02 pm
The red Rose is a vampire club for creatures of the night. The enterance to the bar has a red rose on it and it skirts out fake blood. The inside is filled with neon lights and slick music. All races are promited. Looking for aplicationts barkeep sexy watiress and bouncers.

After several months of the club being inactive the place didn't looks as it once did. Paints were faded and bars dusty. After seeing the club was once again alive it went through a complete revamp and now is back to its old glory with some additives. The bars were black marble topped and the bar was keeped in perfect stock of everything and anything any vamp or human could want. The walls were painted with red roses and what looked like blood colored paint almost looking like dripping blood around it on a black background. There were small round tables placed throughout the place,candle places on them along with the still neon lights and slick music that constantly played almost deafing to a vampire or human. The most important change was the stage that was now possitioned at the back of the bar, whatever it was for there was what looked to be fake blood on it and it had a catwalk. It was to be used for anything that could be thought of. Yes the Red Rose was back but there seemed to be a different atmosphere almost more chilling and seductive than before.

Diclaimer:this Club was not my idea you my give props to grownuptrunks this is his idea

there will be at least 5 bouncers in here we have spots for Ten watiresses at the moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
POSITONS!

Over all owner:Lady_Death(which means desions are basied on my say)

Owner:I'm going to leave that to Grownuptrunks(Hasn't been on in some time so I am acting owner)

Co-owner:MichiokoXIII(Mercy)

Watiress sad Due to the fact that the club has been inactive for sometime we are looking for new waitresses. If you want your job back feel free to reapply)
1.JenLuvSvs6969(Jasmine)

Bouncers sad we will be looking for bouncers they are a necessity)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DRINKS!
There are sevel drinks avilible:
1.Blood Mary
2.Blood Hell Strom
3.Blood Tsunimu River of Blood
4.Straight blood
5.Soda
6.Water

PS:The blood hell storm is so strong that it will get you drunk in one shot.and if there is something you want that isn't up there feel free to ask for it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RULES!

ALL GAIA RULES APPLY!
If any one gets out of hand they shall be thrown out by the bouncer.
Plus anyone who gets in out of hand in here is sent to me or Sam

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:37 am
walks in to the bar after a long days rest. The hunt went well this eveing. I have finaly found my prey. She has eluded me for sevel nights. I thouhgt I had her that one time, but she flew of into the night. There she is again. I see her on the dance floor shaking it up. There she is the woman of my dreams. She has those blue spalking eyes that glimair in the moon light. Radaint blond hair that burns like the sun. I order a bloody marry to losen my self up a bit. Who I am I you may ask. I am a lone vampire warrior who has been long forgten in time. My name is Dalkon , and I was once the prude genel of my clan the Salgor. I fell in a battle many thusand years ago. I was in deep slumber for a long time, and when I awoke every thing had changed. Is there room in this world for a lonley warrior like my self.  

grownuptrunks

shnag

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 1:53 pm
**walks in**

a bar eh?

why so many bouncers? A happening place?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:03 pm
*walks in, flciking tail*Oh...This place looks fun!  

Sugarbell Cannon

Eloquent Raider

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Sugarbell Cannon

Eloquent Raider

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:04 pm
*quickly finds a place to watch everyone from*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:22 pm
*she walks in and looks around* anyone know where I can apply for the waitressing job?  

panaxxx

grownuptrunks

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 8:02 am
panaxxx
*she walks in and looks around* anyone know where I can apply for the waitressing job?

You just talk to me. I think you are perfect for the job. You got it. Okay see you around.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 8:03 am
shnag
**walks in**

a bar eh?

why so many bouncers? A happening place?

can I get you any thing to drink  

grownuptrunks

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:14 am
*rushes into the bar, somewhat out of breath* DID ANYBODY SEE A BALDING, MIDDLE-AGED THAI MAN WITH A DRESS ON AND A $200 BILL GO RUNNING THROUGH HERE!?!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:43 am
maxwellvickers
*rushes into the bar, somewhat out of breath* DID ANYBODY SEE A BALDING, MIDDLE-AGED THAI MAN WITH A DRESS ON AND A $200 BILL GO RUNNING THROUGH HERE!?!

sorry didnt see nothing.  

grownuptrunks

Sugarbell Cannon

Eloquent Raider

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:02 pm
maxwellvickers
I did. Did he steal your money? *holds up a $200 bill*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:02 pm
grownuptrunks
panaxxx

You just talk to me. I think you are perfect for the job. You got it. Okay see you around.
yay ok thanks. when do I start though.  

panaxxx

Imocki

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:17 pm
panaxxx
grownuptrunks
panaxxx

you in a waitress outfit....  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:02 am
maxwellvickers

Oh yes! Wait, it was a middle aged Chinese man in a dress with a $100 bill. Sorry.  

shnag

grownuptrunks

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:48 am
panaxxx
grownuptrunks
panaxxx

When ever you want okay.  
Members Personal Rooms and Clan Hangouts

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas